Rebecca and the Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his body calmed down and his once hard dick slowly losing its rigidity, Rebecca pulled off of him. Andrea kissed her, tasting his come in Rebecca's mouth, pushing her tongue in for more. When Andrea noticed a little white cream escape from the head of Eric's cock, she looked at Rebecca, who nodded, smiling.

Andrea licked the rest of Eric's come, before taking his slightly deflated dick into her mouth, sucking what she could from him before letting him go and kissing Rebecca again.

"Thank you for letting me do that," Andrea said shyly.

"I'm going to let you do a lot more than that before the night's over," Rebecca said, smiling.

Instead of responding, Andrea kissed her, deep and long.

"Now we have to make him hard again," Rebecca said. "So I can get what I really want."

"What's that?" Andrea asked.

"Everything," Rebecca said, smiling. Andrea smiled back at her.

Pulling Andrea by the hand, Rebecca led her to the bed and then lay down on top of her, kissing her as she did. They stayed, kissing each other, for several minutes while enjoying the feeling of being naked against each other. Andrea's hands explored Rebecca's naked back side, her back and her legs while Rebecca caressed Andrea's face and hair as she held herself up by her elbows.

The feeling of being naked on top of Andrea, of their breasts pressing into each other, and Andrea's hands roaming all over her body, had Rebecca heating up, fast. She felt Andrea beginning to grind into her, spreading her wetness up and down her leg, and Rebecca began doing the same.

Rebecca broke their kiss and leaned up from Andrea. Putting her right leg over Andrea's left leg, Rebecca began angling their bodies together in an X, until she found just the right spot.

Working her hips, Rebecca began moving back and forth, rubbing their clits together, making Andrea moan and thrust her own hips. After a few minutes, they were both moaning and thrusting hard against each other, getting so wet that Rebecca occasionally slipped from her "sweet spot," and had to pause to preposition herself, before continuing again. Soon Rebecca gave up on thrusting and began rubbing herself on Andrea, their bodies making wet sounds as they ground together.

"Oh yes, Rebecca..." Andrea groaned. "Right there..."

"Yes, I know..." Rebecca said.

Rebecca looked down at Andrea, who was looking at her with hunger and concentration. Rebecca kept her rhythm as she rubbed her wet lips against Andrea's. Andrea took advantage of being on bottom and reached up and took a hold of Rebecca's breasts with both of her hands, pinching her nipples between her splayed fingers. Rebecca paused, leaning down and kissing Andrea, pressing her tongue into her mouth, meeting their tongues together in a momentary, hot kiss.

Standing up, Rebecca moved and stood over Andrea's head, looking down at her waiting, naked body. Andrea was looking up at her, biting her lower lip in anticipation. Rebecca went to her knees, careful not to put herself on Andrea's hair. Andrea spread her legs apart as Rebecca leaned down to put her face between them.

Rebecca felt Andrea's tongue slid against her folds, teasingly as Andrea moved her mouth against her clit. Rebecca couldn't help but to moan into her, teasing her fingers around her smooth legs and the swell of her ass.

"That feels nice," Andrea said.

"Yes, it does," Rebecca said in agreement.

Rebecca's words came out breathy as Andrea buried her mouth against her again, Andrea's tongue lapping eagerly as she goes down on her. Rebecca moaned, her hips arching as Andrea rubbed her fingers around her clit. It sent a spiral of heat through her belly, ending in the tips of her toes.

"Oh, yes..." Rebecca whispered.

Andrea was so wet as Rebecca eagerly lapped inside her, tasting her, using her lips to the absolute best of her ability, until she felt Andrea's hips swaying in pleasure and the vibrations of her moans tingling though her pussy.

"Oh, Rebecca," Andrea moaned.

"Do you like it?" Rebecca asked.

Andrea pressed a kiss to the inside of Rebecca's thigh.

"Can't you tell?" Andrea asked.

"I can," Rebecca said. "I just like hearing you say so."

"Then, I really like it." Andrea said. "I love it. I love your mouth on me."

Rebecca's body shuddered when Andrea went back at it. Rebecca continued to kiss between her legs, but when she felt Andrea press her face harder against her, Rebecca wanted more. Rebecca reached up and pushed two of her fingers into Andrea's wet middle, causing her to yell out.

"Oh, yes!" Andrea yelled.

Rebecca buried her mouth back against Andrea again, licking at her wet slit with no intention of coming up for air anytime soon. Rebecca groaned as Andrea went for her clit with particular vigor, slowly building up to a pleasing pace. It builds and builds until Rebecca cried out, lifting her hips for more.

Andrea glided her smooth tongue over the place that needed it the most, where Rebecca had to have the most friction, while Rebecca begged and moaned.

"Oh, please Andrea, don't stop," Rebecca moaned.

Rebecca is nearly dizzy as she dipped her own tongue inside Andrea, replacing her fingers for her tongue, making Andrea shudder.

"Oh!" Andrea groans. "Oh yes..."

The more they lick the further lost they get in their own passion, words are lost, only moans and groans escape lips as they tremble with need and strive for release.

Every breath Andrea took was a whimpered little "oh!" as Rebecca sucked on her clit. Rebecca held onto Andrea's body above her, enjoying her smooth thighs and the soft curve of her ass, while Andrea trembled with pleasure.

Through the haze of lust, Rebecca could barely see or think; her entire body is raw and sensitive, every touch is amplified. The tight coil of pleasure in her stomach was knotting tighter and tighter as Andrea's mouth coaxed wave after wave of pleasure from her body. Rebecca kept working her mouth and tongue, even as a cry began building up in her throat and she arched her back.

Rebecca suppressed her yell against Andrea, tasting her wetness as she began shuddering with gratification herself. A brilliant wave of orgasmic heat rushed through Rebecca's body, releasing all the built up sexual pressure in one blinding explosion. Andrea's body also began involuntarily thrusting against Rebecca's face, reaching climax herself.

Rebecca continued to hold onto Andrea's clit and hum out her own orgasm as it continued shooting wave after wave of pleasure through her body. Andrea continued to lick Rebecca's clit as she yelled herself.

"Oh yes, Rebecca!" Andrea yelled between licks. "Oh yes! Yes! Yes...!"

Rebecca enjoyed Andrea's panting breath and trembling thighs while she continued to lick her and run her hands over her body. Rebecca grabbed her ass with both of her hands and held on as Andrea rocked her hips hard.

As Rebecca's body calmed down, she became so sensitive that she could even feel Andrea breathing on her, even more so when Andrea quickly licked up the length of her pussy, before laying her head down on the inside of Rebecca's leg.

"That was only supposed to be for show, to make him hard again," Rebecca said. "We weren't supposed to come."

"I think that he got pretty good show," Andrea giggled. "He is hard again..."

"Yes," Rebecca said, smiling. "I see that he is."

"What next?" Andrea asked.

Rebecca looked at Eric, who had fully regained his erection, and he stood there with an almost wild look in his eyes. Kind of like a tiger getting ready to pounce, or a barbarian getting ready to do battle.

"Maybe a little bit of both," Rebecca thought, laughing.

"I think I should take Eric," Rebecca said, "in case he comes."

"That's a good idea," Andrea said.

Rebecca swung her leg up, from over top of Andrea's head, and Andrea stayed her back. Rebecca got up from the bed and went over to Eric and gave him a big, heated kiss. He kissed her back with vigor, probably tasting Andrea on her lips and on her tongue.

"That's so hot," Eric said.

"You mean me and Andrea?" Rebecca asked.

"Well, that too," Eric said. "Seeing you two, together, is the hottest thing. Ever."

"What do you mean then" Rebecca asked, slightly confused.

"I can taste her on your lips," Eric said, kissing her again.

"Of course you can," Rebecca said, smiling. "We just got done eating each other out."

"Well," Eric said. "I want you to taste like that more often."

Rebecca smiled at him and told him that she would see about that.

"I'm on his side," Andrea chimed in, smiling.

Rebecca smiled back at her and looked at Eric.

"I promise to do her as much as I can," Rebecca said, smiling and kissing Eric again.

Eric kissed her hungrily back. Rebecca leisurely stroked his cock, testing how hard he was in her hand. She stopped when she was certain he was, indeed, hard enough.

"Scoot up," Rebecca said to Andrea, who complied.

Andrea scooted up so her head was laying on the pillows. Rebecca went over to the bed, but did not get on it. Instead, she bent over and leaned on it, spreading Andrea's legs apart as she did, pulling on her legs to bring her closer to her face.

"What are you doing?" Andrea asked, giggling at being pulled like that.

"Everything," Rebecca said, smiling.

Eric stood there, watching, as Rebecca once again put her face between Andrea's legs and began kissing her way down to their wet center.

"Are you going to stand there, or are you going to get inside me?" Rebecca asked Eric.

Eric didn't have to be asked twice. He moved behind Rebecca, and she sighed when she felt him rubbing the tip of his cock against her wet slit, teasing. He was nice and hard again.

As Rebecca reached Andrea's wet pussy with her kisses, she felt Eric push the head of his dick into her, causing her to arch her back. She knew he wouldn't shove it all the way in at first, since she had just came not more than ten minutes before hand and her pussy was still tight. He didn't want to hurt her.

Rebecca's pussy muscles clinch around Eric's shaft as he slowly pushes deeper into her, which makes it feel good to her as he rubs her inner most sensitive areas.

"Oh, fuck..." Rebecca moans. And he pushed it further in still.

Eric fucks her for a long time, slow and steady, letting Rebecca feel his girth between her legs. Andrea also starts slowly moving against Rebecca's mouth, rocking her hips and quietly moaning. Eric bottoms out, but still continued to push against her ass, keeping his dick buried deep in her pussy.

Knowing that she has a hard cock completely inside her, and a wet pussy grinding against her mouth, made Rebecca even hotter, making her moan around Andrea's pussy. Everything feels good to Rebecca, sending throbs of pleasure as Eric fills her with his cock.

Rebecca felt Eric's finger playing with her ass, then between her cheeks and inside her other hole, causing her clinch around both his finger and his dick, making her moan again as the pleasure quakes through her body. Rebecca thrust back, pushing herself, filling herself up completely.

As she starts to get more into it, she also began losing control. Rebecca rocked back and forth, shoving back on Eric's dick and then moving up to lick up Andrea's pussy, fucking them both. Eric pulled back, until just the tip of his dick is in her, and just the tip of his finger is penetrating her anus. She tried to push back on them both again, but he was shallow fucking her holes, teasing her. She let out a half a whimper.

"Oh, please..." Rebecca said, looking back at Eric.

Rebecca began grinding her hips as she felt him slowly push back deep into her, filling her up again.

"Oh yes, right there," Rebecca groaned, taking him deeper.

Andrea leaned up for a kiss, her mouth meeting Rebecca's in a hot, exploring kiss. Feeling Eric push completely in, bottoming out inside her, Rebecca moans into Andrea's mouth.

"He looks good, inside you like that," Andrea said.

"He feels good," Rebecca grunts when Eric pushes deep into her again.

Andrea quickly kisses Rebecca and runs her hands under her body, quickly pinching and stimulating her nipples before moving her hand to where Eric and Rebecca were connecting with sex. With her fingers splayed around Rebecca's clitoris, Andrea felt Eric's shaft pumping in and out of Rebecca's pussy.

"He's so hard and you are so wet on his dick," Andrea said, looking down at the two of them.

Andrea brought her hand to her lips and licked them, before laying back down and spreading her legs again.

Rebecca didn't hesitate, but went straight for Andrea's wet, swollen pussy lips, licking up them and then sticking her tongue into her, making her whimper. Between a hard dick in her pussy and a wet pussy on her lips, it didn't take long for Rebecca to feel her orgasm building up fast.

"You better hold out," Rebecca said warningly to Eric.

"I just came not too long ago," Eric said. "I'm good."

Going back to licking Andrea's pussy, pulling her clitoris into her mouth, tasting the juices flowing out of her pussy, Rebecca savored Andrea's body. She also started to thrust herself onto Eric's cock and penetrating finger, going faster and harder. She was breathing harder, and began lapping at Andrea's clit instead of just sucking on it, marveling at how good her pussy was.

"Oh yes...oh fuck... oh fuck, yes..." Rebecca said between breaths.

Rebecca began thrusting back, pounding Eric's dick, their bodies making a slapping sound. With her counter thrusts she licked hard against Andrea's pussy, making her tongue tingle.

"Harder..." Rebecca pleads with Eric. "Oh, fuck, please, harder...."

Eric began pistoning his hips, thrusting deep and hard, his hard dick pounding her pussy. Andrea put her fingers into Rebecca's hair, pulling her face harder into her crotch.

"Right there!" Rebecca cried out.

The sound of their sex, all of their sex, surrounded Rebecca. The wet, slapping sound of Eric fucking her from behind and the wet, slurping sound of her mouth as she sucked Andrea off. Rebecca's pussy felt swollen and ready to explode as it clamped down around Eric's cock. When he moved one of his finger into her anus, matching the thrusting of his cock, Rebecca moaned loudly.

"Oh yes!" Rebecca moaned. "Oh fuck, yes!"

Like a blinding rush of pleasure, Rebecca's orgasm rocked through her, pulsing and throbbing. Her pussy muscles squeezing Eric's cock, holding him inside, quivering around his shaft. She also felt her ass tightening and flexing, thumping around his inserted finger as she came. She had a tight grip on Andrea's legs, holding them apart as she screamed into the pussy that she still held in her mouth.

"Oh fu-ck!" Rebecca yelled as she came.

As the tip of her climax moved on, Rebecca rode the waves of her orgasm that followed, thrusting her hips back with each one. Eric stayed in place, letting her thrust onto him.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." Rebecca said with each orgasmic wave.

When her climax waned, Rebecca realized that she had a hard grip on Andrea's legs, leaving red fingerprint marks on her thighs. She weakly apologized and let go, kissing Andrea's pussy that was right in front of her face.

"You don't need to apologize, Rebecca," Andrea said. "That was so freaking hot!"

"Tell me about it," Eric said.

He gently pulled his finger out from Rebecca's hole, which she barely felt.

"Thank you," Rebecca said, smiling weakly.

Rebecca looked back at Eric.

"Do you have enough stamina to go longer, or do you need another release?" Rebecca asked.

"I'm good for a while," Eric said. "I'm not so pent up and sensitive."

"If you need to come, let me know," Rebecca said, slowly rocking her hips.

"I most definitely will," Eric said, thrusting back a little.

Rebecca let her head rest on Andrea's inner thigh as she regained the strength to move, letting the blood return to the rest of her body. Once her legs stopped shaking, Rebecca looked up at Andrea, who was smiling down at her.

"Do you want a turn, now?" Rebecca asked her.

"Yes..." Andrea said. "But, could I do something else?"

"Of course," Rebecca said. "What?"

Andrea moved up, away from Rebecca's face, and got off of the bed.

"Could you have him lay down and let me ride him, while you ride his face?" Andrea asked, almost tentatively.

"Okay," Rebecca said.

"I want to kiss you and play with your body while try his cock," Andrea explained.

"That sounds good to me," Rebecca told her.

"Me too!" Eric said, making them both laugh.

"Who asked you?" Rebecca asked, playfully.

Andrea watched as Rebecca pulled off of Eric's dick, leaving it glistening in the light. Rebecca smiled as Andrea leaned over and sucked Rebecca's juices from his shaft, licking it and sucking him until he was clean.

"Get on the bed," Rebecca told Eric, smiling.

"Yes ma'am," Eric said, smiling back.

Eric climbed on the bed and lay down on his back, Rebecca climbed up next, kissing him before adjusting him so she could sit on his face. As soon as she had lowered her crotch to his face, he began to lick her, in fast licks up her entire pussy trying to work her clitoris.

"Slow down, slow down..." Rebecca told him. "I just came and am still a little sensitive."

"Mumph-kay," Eric said, slowing down, making her laugh.

Andrea stood on the bed, straddling Eric's body, slowly lowering herself down to his cock. She didn't put him in right away, but rubbed her pussy up and down the length of his shaft, stroking herself on him.

"He's nice and hard," Andrea said.

"Yes, he is," Rebecca said, leaning in and kissing her.

They kissed for a while, Rebecca's hands roaming up to Andrea's breasts, stroking them and teasing her already hard nipples. Breaking their kiss, Rebecca leaned down and began sucking on one of Andrea's nipples, pulling it into her mouth and flicking it with her tongue. Andrea's hands came up and gently held onto her face as she did. Rebecca switched to her other nipple and began licking and sucking it as well. Andrea was still grinding herself against the length of Eric's dick, rubbing herself up and down the length of it, getting her body used to feeling his hardness between her legs.

"That feel's good," Andrea said.

"Are you ready to take him?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes, I am," Andrea said, kissing her.

Andrea scooted her knees in closer to Eric's body, lifting herself up while Rebecca reached between their bodies. She grabbed Eric's cock, feeling the wetness already on it, and lined him up with Andrea's pussy. Watching Andrea's face, Rebecca felt Andrea slowly lowering herself down and around his cock, her wet pussy lips sliding down his shaft. Andrea's eyes were closed, and she had a look of concentration and pleasure, so good that it looked almost like pain.

"Oo-oh..." Andrea groaned as she went lower and lower.

Rebecca smiled at Andrea's intense look, admiring her pretty face as she took Eric into her. Rebecca moved her hand away, so Andrea could take Eric's entire length, even though she was enjoying the feeling of his hardness and Andrea's wetness against her hand. When Eric had fully entered into her, Andrea rocked her hips a little, angling him back and forth deep inside her.

"He's so deep," Andrea said, opening her eyes.

"Yes, he is," Rebecca said, kissing her.

Andrea kissed her back, pushing her tongue deep into Rebecca's mouth in a heated kiss, moaning into her mouth as she began rocking her hips.

"Oh, yes..." Andrea moaned.

Andrea kissed Rebecca again, rubbing her hands up and down Rebecca's body, feeling her naked sides and back, putting one of her hands into Rebecca's hair while feeling the sides of her breast with the other. Breaking their kiss, Andrea put both of her hands on Rebecca's breasts, leisurely playing with her nipples as she began grinding her clit on Eric's body.