Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unbelievable, Mrs. C. you really like sucking cock. Most of the girls I've dated could take it or leave it, but you really seem to enjoy it."

"I do. I am really enjoying sucking your cock, Richard. I shouldn't be doing it, but I'm really enjoying it. It's nice and hard! I like a hard cock in my mouth."

Rebecca had to admit to herself that she really was enjoying sucking Richard's cock. She knew she was being naughty and slutty, but she didn't care. She was enjoying it and it was obvious that Richard was to.

"I'm really glad! You're sucking my cock better than any other girl. So, would you let me fuck you too?"

Rebecca was startled by that last question. Would she let him fuck her? Well it shouldn't have taken her by surprise, given that she was on her knees sucking his cock; yet, the question did, in fact, take her by surprise. It was normal, she thought, that a man might assume that he would be allowed to fuck her if she was so wantonly sucking his cock. Would she let him fuck her? Would she? She had to admit that it had been several days since she was last fucked and she remembered Karen telling her that she had given in and asked John to fuck her, and he did, apparently all day long.

Rebecca shook her head.

"No? You'll not let me fuck you?" said Richard.

Rebecca shook her head.

"No? Yes? Not sure what shaking her head means, Mrs. C?" replied Richard, almost pleadingly.

"No, I'm not going to just let you fuck me. But, I think I might just beg you to fuck me," Rebecca said, now holding his hard cock and looking into his eyes. Rebecca thought he might cum right there. Her comment had struck him momentarily speechless.

"Richard, while I know we shouldn't, I want you to fuck me. I'm loving sucking your cock, but I now want your cock in my pussy. You've seen me get fucked and you've got video of me getting gangbanged, so you know I like to fuck. Will you fuck me? Will you fuck me with your young hard cock? Will you make me beg you to fuck me harder?"

Rebecca was still holding his cock as she looked up at him, submissively. She saw him grab the remote control again from the side table and aim it at the TV. As he pressed another button on the remote control the scene on the screen changed and she was now looking back at herself on the TV. She hadn't noticed it earlier, but just below the TV there was a computer and a camera that were apparently connected to the TV as she was now watching herself holding Richard's cock. She looked at herself on the TV as she began to suck Richard's cock to see what it would look like. She liked what she saw. Rebecca was somewhat transfixed as she continued to watch herself suck Richard's cock.

"You like watching yourself suck my cock?" asked Richard.

"Oh my God, yes! I love it. I love to see your cock disappear into my mouth. It's so erotic and it shows me what others see when they watch me suck a guy's cock."

"How many guy's cocks have you sucked?"

"Not enough!"

"Are you ready to watch yourself get fucked?"

"Definitely! I can't wait! Will you fuck to me now? I want to see your cock slide in and out of my pussy!" Rebecca was excited and eager to see herself get fucked.

As Rebecca looked up at Richard, she could see him smile more broadly now. She figured he had now come to the conclusion that she was his slut. And, she was. She had really enjoyed sucking his cock and she found the pictures and video of her getting gangbanged tremendously exciting. She now wanted to get fucked.

Still smiling Richard said, "Mrs. C., I want you to introduce yourself to the camera and tell those who may watch this at a later date what you want."

"What? You want me to do what? You're going to record this?" Rebecca's mind was again starting to spin. It was one thing to watch herself suck a cock and get fucked, it was quite another thing to record it for others to see. She wasn't sure about this. She was sucking a 20-year-old's cock and wanted him to fuck her, but she wasn't sure she wanted it recorded.

"Go ahead Mrs. C., if you want me to fuck you, then you need to introduce itself to the camera and tell them what you want."

Rebecca still wasn't sure she wanted it recorded, but she knew she wanted to get fucked and she could tell that Richard knew he had her.

"Hello, my name is Rebecca, and I'm a mother and a schoolteacher and I sometimes work at the local church. I'm here because I want to get fucked. I just spent about a half hour sucking Richard's cock and now I want him to fuck me with it. I didn't come here with that intent, I came here because I thought Richard needed some help. As it turns out he needed help getting his cock sucked and now I need help getting fucked."

"That's great Mrs. C. Now, stand up and take off your pants and what I am sure is a thong. Show the world your pussy."

Rebecca stood up and without thinking unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. She slowly dropped her pants to the ground, watching on the TV as her long legs appeared from the pants. She could now see herself standing in front of Richard in only her black thong, her tits hanging down gracefully. Watching herself she could tell that others would see an older woman who really wants to get fucked. Part of her was apprehensive about recording herself being so wanton and slutty -- stripping so a 20-year old boy take her with his cock.

She watched herself as she slipped her fingers under the sides of her thong and began to pull them off. From where she was standing, the camera was only catching the side of her body, so she turned to face the camera more head on so as she pulled her thong down her pussy came into full view. She was beginning to like the idea of being an exhibitionist. She was incredibly wet and she couldn't wait to feel Richard's cock in her pussy.

She now stood naked in front of Richard who was also naked at this point, his cock reaching out to her in all its hardness. She reached out and began to stroke his cock.

"What do you want, Rebecca?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Then get on your hands and knees, facing away from me, and I'm going to fuck you from behind."

Rebecca did as she was instructed. She turned away from Richard and got down on her hands and knees with her ass and pussy facing him. She knew she was being a slut, giving in to his cock so easily, but she didn't care. At this point she just wanted to get fucked.

"Little did I know, Mrs. C., that when I was in your class lusting after you -- your ass and your tits -- you were really a slut. You are a slut, aren't you, Mrs. C?"

"Yes, I am, now. But I wasn't always. I wasn't when I had you in class."

"You weren't? What made you a slut?" asked Richard, as he knelt behind Rebecca. She could feel him sliding his cock along her pussy lips.

Rebecca couldn't believe she was about to respond to Richard, but she was on the verge of being fucked and she wanted to make sure she was fucked good.

"A couple months ago I let myself get gangbanged by four men, my first time, and two of them had really big cocks. The biggest cock was Mr. Saunders'. He really pounded me. But, then you've seen me get pounded by his big cock, haven't you? Those men used me with their cocks so much that night, I became a slut. They slutted me in one night. And, now you are going to fuck me, because now I'm your slut."

She could feel Richard continue to slide his cock up and down her pussy, getting his cock wet and lubricated. She began to moan as she could feel Richard began to slide his cock into her pussy. Rebecca felt Richard's hands on her hips as he began to slide more and more of his cock into her waiting pussy. Back and forth, back and forth, she became more and more excited as Richard drove his cock deeper and deeper into her.

"Shit, yes! That's it. Fuck me with your cock."

In the midst of her excitement, Rebecca could now tell that Richard was fucking her with full strokes. She could feel his hips slap against her ass at the end of each stroke. Rebecca turned her head slightly to look at the TV and she could see herself in all her nakedness getting fucked by a young man, Richard. She could see her body jolt with each stroke of his cock and she could especially see her tits and hair swing with each movement.

She then noticed that Richard was also looking at the TV screen and watching them fuck. It was obvious that Richard didn't know that she was watching as he began to give the camera two thumbs up and then a bit of a "Rocky" pose. It was clear to her that Richard was showing off to whomever was going to watch this later. She watched as Richard grabbed one side of her hips with one hand and gave another thumbs up with the other, and then fucked her hard with three, four, five strokes, and Rebecca let out a loud moan as she liked the feeling of being fucked hard. Richard was now using her and she was letting it happen.

She was reminded looking at Richard's behavior, that she was a 40-year-old woman not only letting a 20-year-old boy fuck her, but begging him to do so. She knew this was a lot of boys' fantasy -- a lot of women's fantasy too, now that she thought about it -- and that she would be considered his conquest. She knew that he would be telling this story in months and years to come, how he had fucked his old teacher from high school.

"How do you like me fucking you, Mrs. C.?"

"Awesome. Keep fucking me. I love your hard cock. Slam your cock into my pussy! Don't be gentle, I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard!"

She could feel Richard began to fuck her harder and harder. The harder he fucked her the louder she moaned and cried out.

"Fuck, yeah! That's it! Pound me, Richard, pound me!" She was now getting what she wanted, a good hard fuck.

"What's your favorite position?" asked Richard, as he continued to pound her pussy.

She was short of breath as her orgasm was beginning to loom. She was really enjoying the pounding Richard was giving her. She realized it had been several days since he was last fucked and this was really hitting the mark for her.

"Right now I want you on top of me, pounding my pussy with your cock. I want you to use me as your fuck toy and cum all over me!"

She was surprised and amazed when as soon as she had finished speaking, Richard without pulling his cock from her pussy, turned her over onto her back. She wasn't quite sure how she got there, but suddenly she was on her back with her knees up and Richard between her legs.

"I want you to fuck me, Richard. I want you to sink your cock all the way into my pussy and pound me. I want you to make me cum. I want you to take my long legs and bend me in half, putting my ankles next to your head. I then want you to fuck me deep with your hard cock."

Rebecca watched as Richard grabbed her ankles and pulled them up next to her head bending her in half. She loved this position as it gave men full access to her pussy and enabled them to fuck her as deeply as possible. She could feel every one of Richard's strokes and feel him bottom out with each thrust. She then looked over at the TV and could see Richard's cock coming and going in and out of her pussy. She loved watching herself get fucked. She decided she was going to have to ask Richard for a copy of the video. She wanted to see more of what she looked like sucking cock and getting fucked.

"Your pussy is amazing, Mrs. C., how do you like getting pounding? Do you like my cock?"

Rebecca could feel that her orgasm was close and that it would be a good one. The idea of coming to Richard's to provide him with some help and ending up sucking his cock and getting fucked was an incredible turn on. She liked it when unexpected things happened and this was definitely an unexpected thing. She knew she was supposed to be at lunch with some friends of hers, but instead, she was on the floor having one of her ex-students pound her with his hard cock. Would I tell them, thought Rebecca? What would I tell them? What would they think?

"Keep fucking me, Richard. I'm almost there. You're going to make me cum! Make me cum! Make me your slut."

"Fuck yeah, Mrs. C. Take my cock! Beg me to fuck you!"

"Fuck me, Richard, fuck me! How do you like fucking your old teacher? Did you ever think, when you were lusting after my tits, that you'd get a chance to fuck me? What are you going to tell your friends? Oh my God, that's it! I'm going to cum! Fuck me!"

"Are you kidding?! This is incredible! I never imagined I would be fucking you! Un-fucking-believable. And you are such a fucking slut, Mrs. C.! You can bet I'm going to tell my friends that I spent the afternoon fucking you and that you were begging for my cock. They will never believe me, so I'm going to need to show them this video!"

Rebecca was being engulfed by her orgasm, emanating from her pussy but reaching down her back and down her legs and making her nipples extremely hard. She could feel Richard pounding her pussy extremely hard. She could feel his hips and balls against her ass with each stroke.

"Look at the camera and tell my friends what you think?" said Richard emphatically.

With her body at the height of incredible orgasm she was lost beyond control. She didn't know what to do other than to respond to Richard's request. So, she turned her head toward the TV where she could see Richard smiling broadly as he pounded her pussy.

"He's pounding my pussy! He's making me cum! He's fucking his old high school teacher and she's begging for his cock!" Rebecca was all but yelling at the moment, as she was completely orgasmic.

"Do you want to fuck my friends?" asked Richard.

While the orgasm was beginning to pass Rebecca was still not quite in control. Richard's cock was still fucking her hard and she was still enjoying the orgasm. Rebecca hadn't answered Richard yet, so he continued.

"Would you like my friends to fuck you? Would you like them to pound you? Would you like to be a slut for my friends too? I think you may have had one or two of them in your class as well! Would you like to fuck a few more ex-students? You're a slut aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes, I'm a slut!" yelled Rebecca.

"As a slut, wouldn't you like to fuck my friends?" Richard was staring at Rebecca, nodding his head. She knew that Richard was tying to get her to agree to fuck his friends. But, she knew she shouldn't. She knew she shouldn't be fucking Richard, but her pussy was winning that battle.

"As a slut, yes; but, I don't think I should!"

"But you like being a slut, don't you?"

She could tell that Richard was manipulating her, but she wasn't thinking straight enough to find her way out of it. And, she thought, his cock continuing to slide in and out of her pussy wasn't helping.

"Yes, I do. I have to admit that I do like being a slut. But I don't want a lot of people knowing that!"

Her body was still heightened after the orgasm and she could feel Richards cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He was being very convincing, between his argument and his cock.

"Then you should be a slut, and as a slut, you should fuck my friends. Turn to the camera again and tell my friends that you want them to fuck you."

She turned towards the TV and could see herself with her legs around Richard's neck and his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. That image drove her crazy; watching herself getting fucked.

"Tell them, Mrs. C."

She continued to watch herself getting fucked by Richard and this continued to make her more excited. Watching herself gets fucked on the TV was almost like an out of body experience. She was watching herself getting fucked, as her she was in fact getting fucked.

"Go ahead, Mrs. C., it's okay. Be a slut. Tell them what you want. You know you want it, right?"

"Yes."

"So, go ahead, tell my friends."

"I shouldn't. I shouldn't." Rebecca was watching Richard's hard cock exiting her pussy and then in a long stroke, being slammed into her again. "I want you all to fuck me. I want you to fuck me with your young hard cocks. What I really want is for you to use me. I want you to double-team me and I want you to gangbang me. I want you to fuck the shit of me and then cum all over me, all over my face and tits. I want you all to fulfill your fantasies with me. I want you to fuck your old teacher."

Rebecca turned from the camera and looked at Richard who had pulled his cock out of her pussy and was now stroking his hard cock.

"Is that what you wanted?"

Rebecca could see Richard eyeing her with what only could be described as a "shit eating grin."

"The real question, is that what you wanted. Do you want to be a slut for my friends? Do you want to fuck more college guys?"

Rebecca was watching Richard stroked his cock, which was now pointed at her tits.

"Yes, that's what I really want. I want you and your friends to make me your slut. Can you do that? Do you think they'd like to fuck to me? Would you and your friends like to gangbang me? I want you to. I want to be used by a bunch of college boys and their cocks."

"Mrs. C. I guarantee that we will make you our slut. I'll talk to my friends and show them this video and then I'll text you so we can get together again. I am sure they will want to fuck you!"

Richard was still stroking his cock, but with more intensity. Rebecca could see his face changed from one of a smile to one of pleasure. He was getting ready to cum. She loved watching him stroke his cock and pleasure himself. Richard then threw his head back and she knew she was about to be cum on. Two, three, four ribbons of cum shot from Richard's cock, and landed on her tits. She loved having men cum on her, she thought. She knew that most men thought that was a bit nasty and she liked being nasty for them.

"Aaargh! Take my cum! Oh yes, look at that cum all over your tits."

"I love that. I love to be cum on, the more the merrier. And next time, feel free to cum on my face." Rebecca was now looking up that Richard wearing her own smile. She lifted her right tit and began to lick Richard's cum off of it. She wanted Richard to feel her sluttiness. She held his gaze as she licked her tit clean of cum.

Rebecca then began to realize what it was that she had just agreed; although, she wasn't exactly sure what it was. She did know that she wouldn't be able to go back on her work, especially since it was on tape. A promise is a promise.

"How many friends are we talking about?" Rebecca was now trying to get a handle on what was about to happen.

"Probably three or four. Just close friends. Close friends who like to fuck. I think you'll know a couple of them."

Rebecca began to pick up her clothing, putting on her thong and pants, and then her bra and shirt. She was still breathing a bit hard from the fucking Richard had just given her. Rebecca and Richard exchanged pleasantries as she headed towards the door. She wasn't exactly sure what to say after letting one of her not-so-ex-students fuck her.

"Please send me a copy of that video, will you?" asked Rebecca.

"You bet Mrs. C. I'd be happy to."

"Richard, given that I've been on my knees sucking your cock and you've been on top of me pounding my pussy and I've agreed to be gangbanged by your friends, I think you should start calling me Rebecca."

"Sure. Rebecca, it was nice fucking you. I look forward to doing it again."

Rebecca could see Richard smiling ear-to-ear as she left his house.

III. Rebecca Gets a Good Glass of Wine

Rebecca never made lunch that day. After getting fucked by Richard she decided to just head home. She wasn't sure she could hide the fact that she had just been fucked from her friends and she didn't want to have to explain that she had just allowed one of her ex-students to fuck her. That said, she had thoroughly enjoyed Richards' cock and it was an incredible turn on to see herself on the television. I guess, she thought, I had just made my first porno. My first porno, she questioned herself? What was she thinking, "first" porno. But then her mind flowed to her promise to allow Richard and his friends to gangbang her and she realized that they were probably going to want to video her getting taken by all of their cocks. Was she really up for that? She had always been a bit reticent to allow herself to be video taped having sex, but she found watching herself on the TV incredibly exciting. Did she really want a video of her getting gangbanged to be floating around the neighborhood? Around the local college? Maybe, she thought with a smile.