Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it. Shit! Your cock is so hard. Force it into me. Use me with your big black cock!"

"You like a black man fucking you, eh?"

Rebecca could feel Clint grabbing her hips and pulling her away, slightly, from the counter as he began to hammer home his cock into her pussy. He was really pounding her and she was wondering if those in the other room could hear his body slapping into hers. Each time he forced his cock into her wet pussy she could feel her body jolt and her tits swing wildly.

"Definitely! Fuck me hard. I love that you're fucking me with your black cock. You are my second black cock, but I'm sure, not my last. Oh god, you're going to make me cum. Use me. Fuck me."

Rebecca was now being swallowed up by her orgasm. Clint had a firm grip on her hips and was fucking her pussy mercilessly, and she loved it.

"Remember Rebecca, this is just the beginning."

"Just the beginning..." moaned Rebecca as she could feel her orgasm emanating from her pussy throughout her body. She could feel that her nipples were hard, that she had worked up a good sweat, that she was panting, and that her whole body was on fire.

"Just the beginning of your training to be a black cock slut."

"Train me. Fuck me. Use me."

Just as Rebecca began to feel her orgasm subside, Clint pulled his cock from her pussy, grabbing her shoulders. Before she knew what was happening, Rebecca found herself on her knees with Clint forcing his cock into her mouth and down her throat. With the remnants of her orgasm still reverberating through her body, she was in no shape to provide any resistance. Clint was now using her mouth for his pleasure and she liked it.

"Part two to the first rule, Rebecca. Not only are you obligated to suck black men's cocks, but the black man gets to decide where he wants to cum--in your pussy, in your ass, in your mouth, or anywhere he pleases."

Rebecca could tell that she was no more than a rag doll as Clint continued to force his cock into her mouth. Clint had a firm grip on her hair as he took long strokes with his cock into her mouth.

"Here we cum. Get ready for a full load of black man's cum. Swallow it all. Swallow it all!"

Rebecca could feel Clint's cock jump in her mouth and began to fill her mouth with his cum. She did her best to swallow while Clint continued to pound his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Swallow. Pound. Breathe. Swallow. Pound. Breathe. It took a long time for Clint's cock to stop cumming. When it did, Rebecca was full of cum and completely out of breath.

"Shit. That was a lot of cum," said Rebecca while catching her breath. "You really fucked my mouth. That was incredible. Wow! I really do like black cock!"

"Well," said Clint as he was tucking his cock back into his pants. "As a black cock slut in training, you will be getting a lot more black cock. Is that what you'd like?"

Without thinking, Rebecca said, "Yes, that's what I'd like. I want you to train me. Will you train me? How does that work? I want to be a black cock slut."

"Like I said at the beginning, it will take a bit of time. But you already seem to have the first rule well in hand. Remember, for any black man who knows you are a black cock slut, you have an obligation to suck his cock and let him come where he likes. Is that clear?"

Rebecca was suddenly taken aback. Any black man? How would they know she is a black cock slut? It's her obligation to suck their cocks? She was really only thinking of being Clint's black cock slut. Any black man? Really? Could she? Would she?

"Is that clear?" repeated Clint with more force in his voice.

Rebecca suddenly found herself stammering, "Any black man? Any black man's cock?"

"You want to be a slut don't you? You have an obligation. It's your duty. Look at you, you were made for black cock and you know it. Don't you? Don't you know your were made for black cock?"

Rebecca was still mentally off balance, not expecting Clint's assertiveness. She could feel her heart racing and her hands sweat. All she could hear in her mind was, "Don't you?! Don't you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I know I was made for black cock."

"And?"

"And, it is my obligation to suck any black man's cock that knows that I'm a black cock slut."

And with that, Clint left the kitchen and disappeared into the living room leaving Rebecca alone. She began to gather her thoughts as she gathered her wine, thinking what the last 45 minutes had held. She originally entered the kitchen with Richard to get some wine, but soon found herself on her knees sucking his cock. Richard, she thought, was all about control; from his perspective, he conquered her and now controls her pussy. Clint, however, she thought as her mind continued to piece the puzzle of the night together, was all about submission; from his perspective, she was to submit not only to his cock, but also to the cocks of all black men that know she's a black cock slut. Control and submission. She was getting wet again just thinking about that. Control and submission.

Before rejoining the others in the living room Rebecca took out her phone and made a quick call. Karen answered on the second ring.

"You'll never guess what I just did. I'm not sure, yet, if it's a good thing or a bad thing!" Rebecca was whispering so that others in the adjoining room wouldn't hear, but she was full of excitement and anxiety.

"I'm sure it's good, even if it's bad! Did you end up promising someone something again?"

Rebecca knew what Karen was talking about; Karen knew she had a problem with promising -- she always followed through with what she promised. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but she has found that when she is horny she has a tendency of saying yes to things she wouldn't normally. This has gotten her into several sexually compromising positions, including saying 'yes' to Richard's request to gangbang his friends.

"Oh shut up!" Rebecca laughed. "Yes! But that's not really why I'm calling."

"Really?! I'm intrigued. So what's the trouble?" Rebecca heard the friendship in Karen's voice, supportive not judgmental. She liked that about Karen, that they could each bare their respective souls and yet not get judged. That could be because they both take friendship seriously, or that they both like a good hard cock.

"I just agreed to be a black cock slut!" Rebecca blurted out in a forced whisper.

"What?"

"A black cock slut! One minute I'm letting this young white guy fuck me, then his black friend takes me, then I'm promising him to be a black cock slut!"

"What does that mean?"

"He said it was my obligation to suck any black man's cock who knows that I'm a black cock slut. He said I was made for black cock. He was fucking me so good with his black cock; I found myself agreeing!"

Rebecca could hear Karen laughing on the other end of the phone. She knew Karen was enjoying her predicament, and Rebecca was laughing to herself as well. Rebecca could barely believe it herself, even though she wasn't exactly sure what she had agreed to or how it would play out.

"So who knows that you've agreed?"

"No one that I know of."

"So, was it good? I heard you fucked a black guy at Mike's party, was this better?"

Rebecca was straining to keep her voice low as she talked about her encounter with Clint. "It was amazing. He couldn't have been more than 20 years old, but his cock was long and hard and he mesmerized me from the very start. He had me on my knees sucking his cock before he even said hello. He didn't force me, but his confidence was commanding. I'm pretty sure I would have agreed to anything he had asked."

Rebecca could suddenly hear someone walking towards the kitchen. It seemed rude to be on the phone while other party. "Karen, sorry, I'm going to have to go. Talk to you more later when I get home."

"Okay, just watch out for black guys!" As Rebecca was hanging up she could hear Karen chuckling.

As Rebecca was putting her phone away when Michelle came around the corner. Michelle was the girlfriend of Tommy, Richard's other roommate. Rebecca didn't really know her but she seemed nice when they met. She was wearing an outfit typical of college students these days, cowboy boots, a fairly short skirt, and a formfitting shirt hugged her average sized breasts. She was sexy, Rebecca thought.

Rebecca enjoyed talking with Michelle and she seemed older than she likely was. They talked about school and movies and Rebecca's children and her job. Then the conversation took a more lurid direction.

"I saw you and Richard out here earlier."

Rebecca just stared at Michelle, waiting for what was to come next. Was Michelle going to yell at her or question her or just comment? Rebecca saw no anger or contempt in Michelle's eyes, only friendliness and interest.

"It was very exciting. You really seemed to be enjoying yourself. Richard was pretty impressive, too."

Rebecca still wasn't sure where Michelle was headed with this and until she found out, she decided that discretion was indeed the better part of valor. It was strange, Michelle seemed to be processing out loud, trying to come to some conclusion or to answer some question in her own mind. She watched as Michelle struggled with what to say.

"Tommy has been talking a lot lately about a three-way, with two women and him. It sounds exciting, but I just haven't been sure."

Rebecca waited.

"I was wondering if you might be interested in joining us later tonight... for sex. He's good in bed and has a pretty big cock. I don't know if you'd done that before, but watching you with Richard, I thought you might say 'yes.'"

Rebecca was wondering if she had seen her with Clint, but she figured she would've said something she had. She was weighing Michelle's offer. Michelle, having extracted the words from her mind, waited patiently with a small hopeful smile on her face.

"Maybe," said Rebecca, "but I'm not sure if tonight will work. I'm sort of here with Richard, everyone's watching the movie, and I'm not sure what's going to happen when the movie is over."

"Then maybe just a little somethin' now."

Rebecca hadn't seen Tommy enter the kitchen. She turned as Tommy walked past her to join Michelle. She was now looking at Michelle who was now wearing a small uncertain smile, and Tommy with a big devious grin.

"Michelle told me what she saw earlier. She said she saw you on your knees sucking Richard's cock like there was no tomorrow."

"That's not what I said, exactly," said Michelle.

"Close enough."

Tommy was being a bit pushy, thought Rebecca, a bit forceful. At the same time, she could see growth in Tommy's pants. She was torn, she really wasn't into pushy and she had never been in a three-way with another woman. She had had sex in the same room as Karen, but they never shared a man. As her thoughts continued to form, Tommy's pushiness spilled over.

Rebecca watched as Tommy pulled his growing cock from his pants. She watched as he stroked his cock to hardness. Michelle was correct; he had a nice sized cock. Rebecca looked at Michelle who was watching Tommy stroke his cock. When she then looked at Tommy she saw him grinning wildly.

Rebecca saw Tommy turn towards Michelle, "Go ahead." Michelle looked up at Tommy, then to Rebecca, then back to Tommy's cock. Rebecca watched as Michelle got on her knees and began to suck on his cock, her head bobbing on his big cock, she could hear her moan.

Rebecca watched Michelle suck on Tommy's cock; she was obviously enjoying herself. Rebecca found herself interested and getting excited, but she wasn't sure she wanted to have sex with Tommy. She was thinking he was somewhat of a jerk. While Clint exuded confidence, Tommy seemed to be faking it. But as she continued to watch Michelle work his cock -- sucking it, licking it, devouring it, worshiping it -- she began focus more on her horniness and the hard cock, than on Tommy's attitude. After several minutes, Rebecca looked up at Tommy and found him smiling at her.

"Go ahead."

She knew the command, but she struggled with it. She didn't really want to give Tommy the satisfaction of having her suck his cock. She knew he would brag about it later, how she couldn't resist his manliness and cock. She didn't want to feed his bravado; she had self-respect!

Rebecca fell to her knees for the third time that night, this time in front of Tommy. Her self-respect would have to wait -- she hated that she gave in to him, feeling a pang of guilt, but she wanted some more cock down her throat.

"That's it. I knew you'd want it."

That only increased Rebecca's guilt at giving in to Tommy, but as she watched Michelle lick Tommy's balls, she decided that it was a good time to taste his cock. She guided the head of his cock into her mouth and took him deep, his cock reaching all the way to the back of her throat. Like Michelle, she started to bob her head on his cock, alternating between short and deep strokes. She could hear Tommy moan. Rebecca thought Tommy should moan since he had one woman licking his balls and one woman engulfing his cock.

Rebecca wasn't sure how to share a cock with another woman, but when Michelle worked her way up from Tommy's balls to the base of his cock she backed off and let Michelle begin to suck his cock. Sitting back she watched Michelle and then looked up at Tommy.

"Lick my balls."

Rebecca wasn't really a ball licker and Tommy was being arrogant, but she did as she was told and Tommy looked smug. She snuggled in next to Michelle and began to lick Tommy's balls. Tommy had shaved his entire groin, including his balls, so it was less of an issue than she first thought. As she licked Tommy's balls she watched as Michelle deep-throated Tommy's big cock. Being this close to another woman sucking cock was exciting -- that thought what surprised her.

Rebecca worked her way back to Tommy's cock and Michelle began to lick one side of his cock. Rebecca took the hint and began to lick her side of Tommy's cock. As she was doing that she began to realize that her tongue and Michelle's tongue were just inches apart, separated only by Tommy's cock. As she was thinking about this, and finding it exciting, she could feel Tommy's hand on the back of her head and see his other hand reaching for Michelle's. With Tommy forcing their heads together she and Michelle were now both licking his cock and each other's tongues. Rebecca could feel her pussy getting soaked as she ventured into unknown territory. She had never even kissed a girl before, not to speak of sucking a cock together, and now she was licking another woman's tongue.

Rebecca and Michelle continued to share Tommy's cock, getting bolder and bolder in licking each other's tongues and lips across Tommy's big cock. All during this cock sucking and semi-lesbian encounter, Rebecca could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Rebecca was surprised in that none of her fantasies involved being with another woman.

Then, Rebecca could feel Tommy's hand on the top of her head while he extracted his cock from between their lips. One last time, Tony pushed their heads together and Rebecca could feel herself in a full French kiss with Michelle, and judging by both of their willingness to kiss each other deep, Rebecca figured they were both extremely horny--she knew she was. As the kiss persisted she could feel Michelle's hands feeling her tits and she liked it.

"Stand up."

Another command and Rebecca found herself standing up next to Michelle.

"Turn around and leaned over the counter."

Rebecca knew where this was headed and while she still thought Tommy was an ass, was happy to oblige. Michelle seemed to have similar thoughts as she joined Rebecca in leaning over the counter. Rebecca thought about how many times she had been leaning on or sitting on this counter tonight. She wondered if Richard, Clint, and Tommy would share stories of their night, their conquests of her, and realize that they had all fucked her tonight. Only then, she thought, would they fully realize what a slut she had been tonight.

"Pull up your skirts and show me your asses."

Rebecca watched as Michelle pulled up her skirt and she did the same.

"You slut. You aren't wearing any panties. You really came prepared to fuck tonight, didn't you?"

Rebecca had forgotten that Richard had taken her panties. She was embarrassed for a minute, but then realized she was leaning over a counter making her pussy available to Tommy to fuck, so embarrassment didn't seem quite appropriate. As Rebecca looked at Michelle, she saw Michele pulling down her own panties, making her pussy available to Tommy as well. Rebecca was in need of a good fuck, given her sucking of Tommy's cock.

She watched as Tommy slid his cock first into Michelle. That seemed only right to Rebecca as they were actually dating. Tommy began slowly with Michelle, but within minutes she could see and hear Tommy's hips slamming into Michelle's ass. After a few more strokes time he pulled out of Michelle's pussy and moved to stand behind Rebecca.

"Ready for this?"

"Fuck me."

"Tell me what you want!"

Rebecca knew what Tommy wanted to hear, and she gave it to him. "Take my pussy, stud. Fuck me with your big cock. Show me who's the boss. Show me who's the man."

With that, Tommy plunged his hard cock into Rebecca's wet pussy. Rebecca let out a low guttural moan in place of the loud scream she wanted to provide. She loved the feeling of Tommy's cock in her pussy following her first woman encounter. Her body was on fire and his cock was just what she needed.

As Tommy picked up the pace of his fucking of Rebecca, she looked over at Michele, "he does have a big cock and he does know how to use it. Shit, you must really like being fucked by him." Michelle smiled and nodded.

Hearing this, Tommy began to fuck her even harder. She could feel her orgasm mounting. The last thing she wanted was for Tommy to withdraw in order to Fuck Michele again.

"Oh, uh-huh, shit, fuck, you bastard, don't stop, don't fucking stop, you're going to make me come. Make me come."

"Beg for it, Rebecca."

"Fuck me. Own me. Control me."

"You're damn right, women love my cock."

"Use me with your cock. Make me come."

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Rebecca was overtaken by an exceptional orgasm flooding her body and weakening her knees. She found herself now laying on the counter with her orgasm wracking her body as Tommy continued to fuck her. She knew she was now at his mercy; she was simply his fuck toy. He kept pumping her pussy, knowing he was in control.

As her orgasm passed through her body, she could feel Tommy slowing down his fucking, and then as he pulled his cock out of her wet and used pussy he slapped her ass, hard, and Rebecca yelped. Rebecca then watched him as he moved over to Michelle who had just watched him fuck her to an orgasm.

"Your turn, babe. Ready to get fucked?"

"Hell yes, that was fucking amazing. I can't believe you just fucked her to an orgasm that fast. Now fuck me too!"

Rebecca leaned against the counter and recovered as she watched Tommy fuck Michelle to an orgasm as well. As Michelle neared her orgasm she became a little loud and Tommy began to lose control. Moments later Michelle and Tommy came together with Rebecca watching.

As Tommy pulled his come covered cock from Michelle's pussy Rebecca decided to give in to her inner slut and knelt down in front of Tommy again and began to suck on his cock, cleaning his cock of both his and Michelle's cum. She wasn't sure what motivated her to do it, but she just felt the need to clean his cock.

"That's it, slut. Clean my cock. Show me who's the master."

"That's so damn sexy," said Michelle. "So slutty, I love it." And with that, Michelle got on her knees next to Rebecca and helped her clean Tommy's cock. After they finished licking his cock clean, Rebecca found herself in a deep wet kiss with Michelle; it felt so right, she thought. Afterwards, they both got off the floor and straightened themselves up and went back to the movie as if nothing had happened.