Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been less than 24 hours since she first took Richard's cock into her mouth that she received a text from him. That didn't take long, she thought to herself. Not that she was surprised. She was pretty sure that he loved showing his friends how he had fucked his ex-teacher. Some sort of manly conquest she imagined. The text wasn't exactly what she had expected, but it was nice.

"Rebecca (a.k.a. Mrs. C.) we are having a party on Friday at my place. My two housemates and I will be having a few couples over for drinks and light food and maybe a movie. Can you make that? 7 PM"

Rebecca had expected a text indicating when and where she would be getting together with Richard and a couple of his friends for sex. She had not been expecting to be invited to a casual party. She was sure that at some point during the night there would be sex and that she would be getting fucked, but the idea of a casual party sounded nice. She texted back that the party sounded excellent and that she would be there around 7 PM.

A few days later she was getting dressed for the party and decided to wear a nice flowing white skirt and a slate blue blouse that showed off her cleavage but was not slutty. The blouse had a scoop neck and buttons down the front that she knew would allow Richard and his friends to see parts of her tits and her hot pink bra, especially if she bent over. Underneath her white flowing skirt she wore matching hot pink hiphugger panties. She liked the hiphuggers as they showed off her ass well and while she liked thongs she was in the mood for a change. Looking at herself in the mirror she thought she was a bit naughty-but-nice, sexy without being slutty.

Rebecca arrived at Richard's house a little after 7 PM. Richard met her at the door and let her in. She thought it somehow odd that the living room, where Richard had fucked her earlier, was now occupied by several couples having a nice little party. Richard introduced her around as he guided her towards the kitchen to get a drink. Rebecca took special note of Richard's two roommates, Clint and Tommy. She figured they would somehow be involved in her gangbang, whenever that happened. Tommy seemed nice, tall with a pleasant face and a smiling disposition. Clint, she thought, was a bit more interesting. He was about the same height as Rebecca, much more muscular than Tommy, and he spoke with what appeared to be a British accent. While she wasn't sure yet, the English accent and the fact that he was black, led her to believe that he might be from the Caribbean or South Africa.

Rebecca received a glass of wine from Richard once they were in the kitchen. Rebecca was enjoying the general chitchat with Richard as he showed her around the house. They ended up back in the living room with the rest of the guests talking and laughing. It was hard for Rebecca not to notice that she was significantly older than everyone else there. The other three women who are at the party were dressed in much more clubbing attire. There were a couple of pretty short skirts and a couple of tops that were really designed to show off the girls' tits. Rebecca felt significantly more conservative than the other females at the party; however, she also felt like she could show off her legs and tits in what she was wearing as well.

About an hour into the party, Richard's roommate, Clint, started a movie for everyone to watch. Everyone settled in to watch the movie and after a few minutes Rebecca got up and walked to the kitchen to refresh her wine. As she began to pour her wine and she could feel Richard behind her running his hands across her ass. She liked the feeling and as Richard continued to play with her ass she reached around and began to stroke his cock through his jeans. Richard's hands were roaming far and wide, and Rebecca's body was responding in kind. She could feel that her nipples were now getting hard and her pussy was getting wet.

Rebecca turned to face Richard, putting down her wine, and began to kiss him. This was really the first time they kissed, as previously they only engaged in sex. As they kissed Rebecca could feel Richard sliding his hands underneath her skirt and playing with her pussy through her panties. She was getting incredibly horny and began to moan as Richard's hand slipped beneath her panties. Rebecca was getting a little self-conscious as she knew that they were standing at the counter in his kitchen, Richard's hand playing with her pussy, while she was stroking his cock, while several people were in the next room watching a movie. Anyone who might have come into the kitchen would have gotten a little bit of a show.

"What are you doing Richard?" she whispered as she could feel Richard began to pull her panties off.

"I'm going to fuck you, Rebecca."

"What? Where? When?" Her self-consciousness now increased as Richard had pulled her panties all the way down her legs.

"I'm going to fuck you, Rebecca. Here and now. Right here in my kitchen."

Rebecca was completely uncertain. She liked to be a little daring with regards to sex; she likes to have sex in public and semi public places -- she'd been fucked driving down the road straddling an old boyfriend, in front of her sister as she slept on the couch, in the back of a movie theatre, out in the open at a state park -- but she didn't really want to get caught! Fucking in Richard's kitchen seemed far too risky.

"I don't know, Richard," she said as Richard was guiding her over to the side of his kitchen counter where the counter was a bit lower. "This seems a bit risky to me. What if someone comes in?"

"They won't, they're watching the movie. And if they do, then they will see me fucking you! Now, pull up your skirt, slide your ass up on the counter, and spread your legs."

Rebecca could feel the counter behind her at about ass level. She could feel her overall anxiety of having so many people in the next room, but that also began to excite her incredibly. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. So she pulled up her skirt and slid onto the counter making her pussy available to Richard. While she was doing this she could see Richard pulling down his pants and freeing his now hard cock. She couldn't believe it; she was about to get fucked in Richard's kitchen while everyone else was watching a movie in the next room.

Rebecca could feel Richard pushing her shoulders back a little bit as he began to play with her wet pussy. She leaned back across the counter and was now on her elbows while Richard began aligning his cock with her pussy. Richard then picked up her legs and put them across his shoulders while he brought the head of his cock to her pussy. There was no mistaking it now, if someone walks in to the kitchen it will be quite obvious that she is letting Richard fuck her.

Richard then slid his cock bit by bit into Rebecca's pussy. She loved having her feet up around his neck, giving him full access to fuck her. Richard started slow, which she found desirable as she began to settle in to being fucked on the countertop. She liked being fucked in interesting places and this was a place she had never been taken before. She could feel Richard holding her hips as he slid his cock less and less gently into her pussy.

"You like my cock, Rebecca?"

"Oh God yes, I was hoping I would get fucked while I was over here. Your cock feels so good in my pussy."

Rebecca watched as Richard reached over and picked up his beer as he continued to fuck her. He was smiling broadly as he fucked her while taking a drink. She knew that this was his way of letting her know that her pussy was his. She was loving his male bravado and his take charge attitude when out of the corner of her eye she noticed some movement. At first she was struck with momentary anxiety as she figured they had just been caught. But as Richard continued to fuck her, the idea of being watched became exciting. Without moving her head she began to concentrate on where the movement originated and in another moment or two she saw Clint's head peering around the corner from the hallway. She could feel her pussy respond to the idea that she was now being watched; Clint was now watching his roommate Richard fuck her. Without really thinking about it she noticed that she had adjusted her hips, just a bit, just enough to give Clint a full view of Richard's cock sliding into her pussy. She then tilted her head back, smiling, and let Richard start to pound her.

"That's it, fuck me. You know I want it. Fuck your ex-teacher. Fuck me!"

Rebecca was being as loud as she dared to be, given that there were several people in the next room that had no idea what was going on in the kitchen. She was also keenly aware that Clint was watching her get fucked. She loved the idea of Clint spying on them. It was one thing to have multiple men naked and fucking her, but it was another thing to know that someone was spying on her.

"Oh, you're such a slut Rebecca. You just love me pounding you with my cock, don't you?"

"Yes! Fuck with your cock. Are you going to make me fuck your friends? Are you going to make me spread my legs for them too?"

"Fuck yeah, but not until I'm done with you. You're going to take my cum first."

Rebecca could feel Richard increasing the force with which he was fucking her and she knew that Richard was close to coming. Rebecca picked up her head and looked down and could see Richard's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Richard was fucking her with full strokes and she liked to watch his cock disappear in her. With Richard holding her legs up she knew that Clint also had an excellent view of her pussy and Richard fucking her. In the midst of Richard's long strokes she felt him pull all the way out.

"Get off the counter and get on the floor. Get on your knees. I want to fuck your face and cum down your throat."

As Richard stepped back, Rebecca slid off the counter and onto the floor. She was now face-to-face with Richard's cock and he was sliding it into her mouth. She knew that Richard was now using her as a cum dump and this made her even more excited. She felt Richard's hands grab the back of her head and begin to force his cock into her mouth. She almost came.

"That's it, slut. Suck my cock. I'm going to cum down your throat. I should've done this when I was in your class. You would have loved that, wouldn't you? You would've loved to have sucked my cock back then, yes?"

Rebecca's mouth was full of Richard's cock so the best she could do was nod her head. She knew that back then she wasn't the slut she is now, but based on her current wild ways she would love to suck some young cock.

"Here it comes. Get ready, slut! Take my cum. Swallow my cum."

Rebecca could feel that Richard had a firm grip on her head, that he was jamming his cock all the way down her mouth, and that she was along for the ride. She knew she had very few options other than to swallow his cum. And, swallow she did -- repeatedly. She realized then that Richard was a big cummer. Richard began to lessen his assault on her mouth, and eventually, she watched as he stepped back from her.

"I'm going to head back into the living room and watch the movie. Come on in when you're ready. I'm taking your thong with me. Consider it a right of conquest."

Richard was smiling broadly as he first backed away from Rebecca and she watched as he disappeared around the corner. She knew she was, in fact, his conquest. She had allowed her 20-year-old ex-student to fuck her, not once, but twice. She had been controlled by him, she thought, and that made her his conquest.

She slowly got up off the floor and straightened her skirt. She turned towards the sink to retrieve her glass of wine as she thought about what had just happened. She liked it. She liked being "taken" and she liked being an exhibitionist for Clint. Clint, she thought, where did he go? Did he see Richard fuck her face and cum down her throat? Did he see her kneeling subserviently in front of Richard, taking his cock? As she turned around to leave, she came face-to-face with Clint.

"Have you ever fucked a black guy?" asked Clint.

Rebecca was taken completely by surprise. She had no idea what had happened to Clint once she got on her knees in front of Richard, but she never expected to turn and see him. She was startled.

"Do you like black cock?" asked Clint.

Rebecca found herself staring into Clint's face as her mind was processing what was happening. Clint was approximately the same height as she was.

"Yes," replied Rebecca.

"Yes, what?" asked Clint.

"Yes, I have been fucked by a black guy, but, just once." As she responded, she thought back to how she had mounted James' huge cock. She was proud that she was able to get all of his cock into her pussy and she remembered her immediate orgasm upon doing so.

"Do you like black cock?" asked Clint, again.

"I've only had one black cock before, so I'm not sure. But I think so, yes."

"Rebecca, you were made for black cock, a tall white woman with blond hair, big tits, fine ass, and luscious curves--a black man's dream. I bet you look incredible sexy sucking black cock."

Listening to Clint describe her body and declare that she was what black men wanted, made her incredibly wet. She liked being the object of desire and being the object of black men's desire, something she had never really thought of before, somehow excited her even more. She could feel her pussy respond.

"Get on your knees and let's see," said Clint.

Rebecca, without thinking, slid to her knees in front of Clint. As she began to unzip his pants and reach for his cock she looked up at him. She could see him smiling back at her. She wanted to please him. She wanted to please his black cock. She reached into his pants and pulled out his large black cock. She looked up at Clint again and smiled as she brought his cock to her mouth.

"I've never actually sucked a black cock before. Only been fucked by one."

"Then you are overdue. Let me see you suck my black cock."

With that, Rebecca opened her mouth and began to suck on Clint's hardening cock. She could feel it growing in her hands and in her mouth, and she was doing her best to get as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. As his cock kept growing, she was finding it harder and harder to get it all into her mouth, but she was trying and proud of her efforts.

"I was right. You do look good sucking black cock. Nothing like a blonde white woman sucking a black man's cock. That's it, take as much of it as you can. Don't be afraid to gag. That's what you're there for. Suck my cock. Show me how much you like black cock."

Rebecca loved Clint talking to her while she was sucking on his cock. She felt him reach out and grab her head and begin to force his cock down her throat. She was gagging on it. After a few minutes of being forced to gag on Clint's cock, she could feel him let go of her head. She then pulled his cock from her mouth and leaned back.

"I love your cock and you gagging me with it. I love the feeling of your cock in my throat. I can't get enough!"

"You are definitely black cock slut material," said Clint. "Would you like to be black cock slut, Rebecca?"

Rebecca was still stroking Clint's big cock as they talked. She liked the feeling of his hard cock in her hand. It was really big and really hard, she thought. Not like some of the cocks she sucked and fucked before she became a slut. She was thinking specifically of her ex-husband, who was not really known for his cocksmanship. Would she like to be a black cock slut?

"I think I might! What does it mean to be a black cock slut?"

Rebecca proceeded to suck on Clint's cock. She kept her eyes on Clint's as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth. She could feel his cock at the back of her throat and then down her throat each time she took him fully into her mouth. She was a slobbering slut, she thought, as she worked his cock.

"Becoming a black cock slut, Rebecca, will take some time. You'll need to learn to follow certain rules, but I can guarantee you, that when you do you'll be one satisfied white woman."

Rebecca continued to work Clint's cock as she knelt in front of him in Richard's kitchen. She liked what she was hearing from Clint. She liked giving up control to a man, becoming his fuck toy.

"The first rule you are well on your way to fulfilling. The first rule of being a black cock slut is to realize that it is your obligation, as a white woman, to satisfy black men. And that obligation always begins with sucking their cocks, just as you are doing now. Do you feel it, Rebecca? Do you feel your obligation to satisfy black men by sucking their cocks?"

Rebecca could feel that she was on fire, her whole body was responding to what Clint was saying. She was mesmerized by his hard black cock and confident attitude. She loved the control that Clint was taking. He wasn't really asking her if she felt obligated to suck black men's cocks; rather, he was really telling her.

"Yes, yes, I feel obligated to suck your big, black cock. I am here to suck your cock. It is right that I am on my knees in front of you with your cock in my mouth."

"That's right, Rebecca. I deserve to have you sucking my cock. I'm glad you feel your obligation to suck black men's cocks. Now, I want you to get off your knees, lean over the counter, pull up your skirt, and ask me to fuck you."

Rebecca could feel that she was in another world, a world of lust and control and sex and satisfaction. Her mind was not operating under its normal rules; rather, it was responding to Clint and his desires. She let go of Clint's hard cock and stood up. Looking at Clint's face and then at his cock, she turned around and leaned over the counter, the same counter on which Richard had just fucked her. That suddenly seemed like a long time ago, but she was sure it was no more than 20 minutes or so. As she leaned over the counter she pulled up her skirt, exposing her ass and pussy.

"Fuck me with your black cock. Make me your black cock slut. I want you to use me. Will you use me, Clint? Do you like fucking a woman twice your age?"

Rebecca was talking to Clint as she looked over her shoulder. She could see him moving behind her holding his cock at attention. She subconsciously spread her legs to give him better access to her pussy. She could feel him begin to slide the head of his cock across her very wet pussy lips.

"Oh, I am definitely going to enjoy fucking your white pussy. And, while I am glad that you understand your obligation to suck black men's cocks, it's important to understand that that is simply the minimum requirement for being a black cock slut. But, you don't strike me as the kind of woman who is satisfied with meeting only the minimum requirements. Are you, Rebecca? Are you satisfied with only meeting the minimum requirements?"

Rebecca could barely control herself as she felt Clint rubbing his cock across her pussy and occasionally sliding just ahead of his cock into her pussy.

"I am definitely NOT a minimum requirements woman! I want it all! I want to live life to the fullest, no minimum requirements here!"

Rebecca almost yelled out well as Clint began to slide more of his cock into her pussy. She caught herself just in time, realizing that there are several people in the room next door watching a movie; but, she really wanted to yell out, "Fuck me with your black cock! Fuck me hard!"

"Oh my god," Rebecca hissed. "Fuck me with your cock. Fuck me with your black cock. Make me your black cock slut. Oh...my...god! I want you."

Rebecca could feel more and more of Clint's cock slide into her pussy. Watching his black body against her white ass was pushing her over the edge. She could feel an orgasm looming and building quickly. As she watched Clint work his entire cock into her pussy, she realized she had reached a whole new level of slut. Within 30 minutes she had allowed Richard to fuck her on this countertop and now she was allowing Clint to make her into a black cock slut by first sucking his hard cock and now begging him to fuck her.