All Comments on 'Rebecca's Creampie'

by 1984slut1984

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Would Kill You Both

Good for you your so called hubbie is gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Don't Get It

You fuck some buddie of your husbands more than you fuck your husband, why are you two married, he is at least bi, is it because you don't respect him anymore. Is that what he gets out of it, you do understand this is pretty sick, right?

MalapulgaMalapulgaalmost 14 years ago
Makin Cream Pies

No one ever tells the other side of the story, about the guy who fucks the eager wife to make the cream pie. I've had several married gf's and I can tell you that knowing her hubby was going to eat my cum out of her freshly fucked cunt turned me on beyond belief. I loved fucking her. She loved my added excitement. When she would squat over his face and dribble the long stringers of my cum into his mouth, I'd get another hardon just seeing him eat it. She'd get another pounding soon after and hubby'd get anotherr oozing vagina to lick clean....WHEW!!

1984slut19841984slut1984almost 14 years agoAuthor
Rebecca's Response

Well I'd kill you both and I don't get it. . . Why do you even read stories that make you so upset to kill people or that you think is sick and don't understand. What kind of a twisted perversion is that? And I'm positive my husband is neither gay nor bi. It's not that he enjoys another man's cum, he enjoys my pussy used.When I come home with a creampie, the contents draining from inside me no longer belongs to the other man, what he is getting belongs to me.

1984slut19841984slut1984almost 14 years agoAuthor
Rebecca's response

ALso I do not fuck other guys more than my hubby. If I fuck another man, my husband always gets his sloppy seconds. And in response to Malapulga, I do not think I could tell the story from the creampie donaters perspective. You make me wonder though what it would be like to have hubby waiting for a very fresh creampie. He usually never gets the cream until 20 minutes or more later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Story

Loved your story and really enjoy eating a well fucked pussy. I got used to it during an affair that I had with a woman who was trying to get pregnant with her husband for about a year. After eating her out for several months it occurred to me that her pussy must be full of cum all the time. That somehow turned me on even more, and the added thrill was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sloppy and Creamy

That's the way I like a woman's cunt to be. I can tell you from personal experience that sloppy seconds are incredable. You can feel the thick dollops of cum caressing your cock. I've been the other man for two couples and it's so fucking hot doing a woman in front of her husband.

1984slut19841984slut1984almost 14 years agoAuthor
Re: Sloppy and Creamy

My husband enjoys sloppy seconds as well, but he has never been in the same room while I am with my lover. My lover has no idea that I go home and treat my husband with my used inseminated cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yes, Excellent story and relationship with husband

Often after cumming in my wife, I gingerly trace kisses down her stomach and nessle my tongue into her pussy and enjoy my deposits....making her cum hard in the process. would love to know that another man had her and was leaving "dessert" for me too.

thanks

freeandeasyfreeandeasyalmost 14 years ago
loved the story

loved the story and love the sloppy seconds as well ... i'd love to get your hubby's sloppy seconds ;)

keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

In my opinion a slut like you belong in a zoo locked up in a cage with a bunch of male apes. This way you could get your fill of cum. You and your wimp husband are sick and need help.

snathsnathover 13 years ago
Dream story

This is a story which is in line with my fantassy. I really liked the story and request you to write more. Please keep me updated

2inBris2inBrisover 13 years ago
Excellent

Believable account of a journey, ending with one of our favourite turn-ons.

Disregard the haters. Our view is that they are either simple kiddie trolls, or cavemen that unfortunately can't understand that the world is populated by a lot of people who may be, shock horror, different than them. Either way, they are irrelevant.

Keep up the writing, good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Super Sexy Woman

WOW what I'd give to find a woman like you Keep up the good writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LUCKEY BRAD

WISH I WAS BRAD

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My favorite desert!

A very lovely lady got me interested in this a while back. Up until then I though it a bit gross, turns out I didn't know what I had been missing all these years. You guys keep it up, I certainly will

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love those pies

found your story very exciting and looking forward to more of the same. Being a long time creampie lover it got me hard in a hurry. My wife and I have been into creampies for about five years. Since I'm also bi once in a while I get the guys cum as a creampie and while I'm eating it out I get to be his bitch and have his load dumped into my pussy. My wife enjoys my cock sucking and fucking activities especially getting my pussy pounded with a long hard cock while I suck her cunt. About once every month or so we have an orgy at our house with 8-10 guys. The only rule is that each of them must fuck my wife and my ass. I love it when everyone talks dirty about me and my whoring activities. I get into the hard fucks all the way to their balls. my wife and i consider ourselves to be sleezy whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Loved her attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I want to be Brad .... Love fucking a married pussy an send

her home to hubby......columbus , ohio

HomerAwayHomerAwayover 12 years ago
Wonderful

I had a lover years ago who was really turned on when I cleaned her out.

The first time we had sex I made a move to go down on her and she resisted. I asked her if there was a problem, did she not like oral sex. (My wife maintained that it caused her bladder infections.) She said she loved it but she wasn't clean down there. I initially thought she was at the end of her period. She said no, she had had sex with her husband that morning and hadn't had a chance to clean up properly. I gently spread her legs and told her if she didn't mind, I didn't either. Her clitoris went from being hard to rock hard. She thought it was so cool and nasty that a guy would eat her out when she had cum in her pussy. I told her there wasn't much to speak of in her. It wasn't that I was so into the cream pie as I was into her and pleasing her. She came twice as I did it. After we fucked she asked me if I'd clean her up before she went home. I laid on my back and had her sit on my face while I cleaned her (which was to become her preferred position for having me eat her cream pie). She had at least one more orgasm while I did this.

As our affair continued, cream pie eating was the one thing she always looked forward to. I figured if she was willing to swallow when she gave me a blow job, I was willing to clean her out after fucking. Later on, she got into snowballing after I cleaned her out while we were having 69. She figured if she could get me to take it from her pussy, taking it from her mouth was no big deal. I pretty much felt the same.

The whole thing of me not being afraid of my own cum made her go wild, and she did shit with me she never even thought of doing with her husband. In fact, she said that even though her husband's equipment was significantly larger than mine (I'm very average), she got off more with me than with him. It wasn't just a physical thing, but a mental thing and she loved how I got her to a sexy, naughty but safe place in her mind before we got to the physical part. Her husband didn't pay attention to the mental side of foreplay (she had to do that part herself). She also said he was an unskilled lover that didn't use his endowment with the greatest finesse, to the point where his length would bottom out and it hurt her insides. He wasn't unkind, just unknowing and unskilled.

It's been more than a decade she we last got together. We speak occasionally. I miss her, so thanks for the story as a reminder.

There will be plenty of people who have no appreciation for your story and will write hateful things. Ignore them. Live life so that you are the happiest you can be.

tatlockstatlocksover 11 years ago
Great Story !

What a hot, direct and sexy story. I enjoyed it and as has been said I too admire your attitude. Please keep writing and as for those rude, uncalled for comments there is no logical explanation why those people are like that. Fear maybe ? Anyhow love your stories and look forward to more please.

realcitykidrealcitykidover 11 years ago
so hot!

would love to be last in line at a creampie gangbang with youo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved the detail and the slutty nature of your story. I, like Kenny, find a slutty girl to be incredibly sexy. It was one of the few stories on here that I read without wanting to skip through to the good parts - well written and very interesting. Thanks! Ignore the negativity - you can't find a story like this without looking for it and you had a nice disclaimer at the beginning :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoy the divorce

Because once his pride and self-respect wake up you're going to be history Slut.

snathsnathover 10 years ago
Nice

You always get a strong response in case of a cuckold story. I don't know if somebody loves to hate. Why do you read a story, if the theme is repulsive to you? Were you not adequately warned? Thanks, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
take care

Well, it started with us in quite te same way, until a moment came, that my lover wondered what was worth my hubby's cum. Nowadays, both are swallowiig cum and I really don't know any more, what is the best : first my lover and afterwards my hubby or vice versa. Indeed, in the meantime they meet and enjoy all kinds of experience with pussy and cock. Central attention, all of us have for cum where and how, creampie, after mouth filling, masturbating or sucking : nothing matters ! D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

My wife and I have a friend who comes over about twice per week and once on the weekend. I get to fluff him for her and then rub it up and down her slit and hold it where he can slide it on in. I sit there and watch, touch what I want and sometimes I'll stick a lubed finger up his butt for a harder cum. Occasionally I'll talk him into pulling out just a couple strokes before he cums and stick it in my mouth. THAT is when I most enjoy my finger up his butt, he will blow a huge load in my mouth and let me suck it dry. My wife doesn't care. Win win for me, I get a cream pie or straight from the faucet, either way! YUM! Then I slide into my wife and bang her until I'm empty.

Irish1876Irish1876over 9 years ago
Arousing

My wife came home upset because she had cheated with a young stud at her work. She cried and I moved past anger and consoled her with forgiveness. For some reason, as we moved into passion, I ended up cleaning her crotch and pussy. It was very strange to enjoy taking another man's spunk down my throat and it does not taste good. Thankfully, my wife is not a serial slut like 1984

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 8 years ago
Creampie Lover!

It takes all kinds to make the world go round! Some men find a hot wife to be no threat... especially if she always returns to him. I have enjoyed creampies ever since I was a college student and an older woman taught me to bring her off if I came first. I was reluctant of course the very first time but she scolded me and let me know it would be our last time if I didn't. After eating my own cum just once I never looked back! A few weeks later she taught me about eating another man's cum. She said that I liked my own cum so much she saved a nice load for me. Again I was reluctant but she insisted I clean her out before fucking her myself. I almost came without entering her. She told me she thought I might be bi and asked if I'd like to try a three-way. Long story short she finally convinced me to be the "bi" part of a threeway. I ate her pussy while another guy fucked her. When he was ready to cum he pulled out and she sandwiched his cock between my lips and her pussy. Cum was going every where. She had me licking his shaft and sucking the tip of his cock and then cleaning her up. I was so hard I came when she touched me. She caught what she could and fed it to me. I've been a creampie lover ever since and when given the chance I'll even suck a cock!

If more couples could get over the idea of just one sexual partner for life more marriages would last.

Mentor de LyonMentor de Lyonover 7 years ago
Very hot !

Very hot story, thanks

1954hall1954hallabout 7 years ago
Great story

Lucky couple to find out how to keep the other happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

that is one of the hottest stories I have read in a very long time

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Be honest

Rebecca, Be honest, didn’t you see Brad behind Kenny’s back? Yes, you may have an open relationship be that usually means open communication also. So was it a Cuckold or Hotwife situation here? Still enjoyed reading about your Lifestyle Situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun story!

I was always up for my wife bringing me home some imported cream pie, and it often happened. Thanks for the sexy reminder.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super hot!

What a hot story! I wish my wife was half as adventurous as you are. I'd love to find out from my wife that she's been cheating on me, and it would be even hotter if the reveal was while I was licking her freshly fucked pussy. From that point forward I'd probably want her creampies every day of the week. Your husband is a lucky man.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
W-T-F

slut bitch worthless cheating whore --- when she asked him to come home and join her husband and her...that's the correct way... when he said no... fuck him...find someone else willing to do it the right way

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Nothing beats a Good Creampie

Loved how the story developed. Rebecca and her husband enjoyed some group action early in their marriage and then settled down to a more sedate life. Eventually her coworker Brad starts to stoke her fires till she finally gives in. I loved her husband's reaction when he finally got with the program and began to indulge on what Rebecca was offering him: fresh creampie. He feasted that first night enjoying the creamy taste dripping from his wife's used pussy. After that first-night creampie became a regular appetizer. What a lucky guy.

MrKachingMrKachingover 3 years ago
Lucky hubby, lucky wife

Keep writing, this is hot. It sounds to me like the best of both worlds.

I think Brad should come home and Kenny should fluff him soon.

XOXOXO

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
Written 10 years ago and still hot

You can love or hate creampies, but you cannot be indifferent. My first creampie eating happened when I had just fucked a woman to completion, and she was still horny, so she pushed my face into her cunt. I thought it was only fair, so I happily obliged. Then I fucked her again.

My initiation to another man's creampie happened years later, with a woman who let me eat her out, but she had another lover for fucking. She enjoyed denying me while I was lusting for her. When she asked me whether I would be willing to eat her out after her lover had cum inside her, I agreed. It was the first time anybody had eaten a creampie from her, and the psychological thrill gave her a huge orgasm. She was so horny that she let me fuck her afterwards, and she even came on my cock.

The morale of the story: When a woman offers you a creampie, don't turn her down. There may be a reward for you, and over time the creampie becomes a reward in itself.

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 3 years ago

Great Story! I enjoyed your writing style a lot and look forward to reading more of your tales. My first wife and I had an open relationship and she often brought me nice reasonably fresh cream pies home after she scored. I loved sharing her and also loved it when she came home and straddled my face. Between marriages, I found out that a lot of women enjoy this based on those that I dated. I did love it and miss a nice slippery cream pie now that I am remarried to a women that would unfortunately be mortified at doing this. So, I live with wonderful memories of the past. You are an amazing lady and your husband is a very lucky guy! PS ... I also enjoyed your responses to the idiots that read your stories don’t appreciate them after you have given them a clear and fair warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AHHHH, but watch out for the fickle woman! She will either fall in love with Brad and leave you. Or, Leave you for another man. Perhaps a black man. That seems like the trend for fickle white woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta yell bullshit at the entire story. Stories claiming that a woman feels the warmth of cum in her pussy are a huge tip-off that it’s all mind fucking. A pussy is at least as warm as a guy’s balls. He can’t shoot cum that’s warmer than his body temperature. Likewise pussies stretched around cocks don’t have room for “splashing” cum or ability to feel pulsation of a cock cumming.

They’ve been together 10 years? Bullshit. I’ll bet this was written by a middle aged fat single guy that watched porn and jerks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first creampie was when i was a horny teenager. I went to a party at a friends house and really wanted to fuck any girl. I ended up giving a lift home to a girl who i knew was always up for sex and drove her and asked her where to she replied anywhere im in no rush. I knew what that meant and headed to a secluded spot and parked. Began the usual kiss and fumble and soon both of us were naked and i was getting my cock sucked nicely. I wanted to eat pussy and the fact that she was shaved and smooth i wanted it bad. I began to slide down and when i was at her navel she grabbed me and pulled me up and said dont go down just fuck me i said i really want to lick you first she said dont just fuck me. I said why i really want to then she told me iv been with another guy at the party and his cum is in there. I was her second that night then. I thought quick and said i dont care i still want to lick you she said up to you if your that horny for it then. I went down and i could smell sex and just licked it was ok and soon she was getting wetter and moaning more so i stuck my tongue in as far as i could and the juice was becoming saltier and more of it and i started drinking nd swallowing until she orgasmed on my tongue. I got up and rubbed my erection into her and slid right in and began fucking her until i spurted my cum into her. We lay back for a while and she began playing with my cock and said do it again lick me so i crawled down and did it all over again and enjoyed it. She was grinning like a chesire cat and i said happy then she replied very thats the first time a guy has licked another guys cum out of me then licked his own out i loved you doing it and never thought you would after i told you i had sex before you had me. I replied its the first time iv done it and i liked it as well. We are now in our mid twenties and we continue to do this and more when we can especially on holidays. Paul and Gayle in the UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first wife and I had a party we were really stoned. At the end it was just us and five other guys. She was dancing with all of us with a short skirt and baggy blouse on and they started playing with her small boobs as they danced. Pretty soon her top was off and they took turns sucking and biting her hard nipples. They pulled her skirt and panties down to finger fuck her hairy pussie then took turns fucking her cunt and ass it turned me on so much I licked her cum filled twat and bung hole clean after they all fucked her. I loved it.

BymaleBymaleover 1 year ago

And you did this all when you were 16. Jailbate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to try this with my wife maybe not every week but once on holiday or so would be a great thrill!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous