All Comments on 'Rebel without a Cock'

by auroral

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I can't help but wonder at the condition of the

brain of the person who would consider this story to be EROTIC-Ditto the person who wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

rebel with out a cock equals hottest story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crap.

Again, not erotic in the least. Not even realistic. Yet another example of a woman (written as a total twit, incidentally) who puts up nothing more than token resistance during a rape... and a poorly written one at that. For any author to write a forced sodomy scene like this one and honestly expect the reader to believe it was absolutely painless indicates complete ignorance of the subject matter. Don't write what you don't know. Reads like something written by a teenaged boy. Little thought or effort went into explaining why James acted as he/she did. The story line felt contrived, at best. This story was stillborn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it IS a nonconsent story

I don't know why everyone is getting so bent out of shape - this IS a nonconsent/reluctance story. And I think the reason the author wrote that the anal sex was painless was to exaggerate the fantasy - to show that the girl really enjoyed it and did want it. So, whatever, I really got off on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you know it when you see it...

and i saw myself loving the fantasy... to the person who says that it wasn't erotic, you're not convincing my wet pussy.

i hate anal sex (personally), but i love thinking about putting on a strap-on and giving it to a couple of deserving asses. this falls right into my own rape-fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I think that a lot of the comments were unfair...

As a bi-curious woman, I thought that a story about a woman being foced into a lesbian encounter by an impatient but not brutal butch was intriguing. I suppose that one would have to be able to relate to the protagonist personally to enjoy the story's sensuality. Well-written, author, thank you, and keep up the great work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thats not right

hey havn't you noticed that literotica is erotic stories not about a chick raped because of what she likes.

buttman52buttman52almost 14 years ago
great story

This is a very good story for an older guy like me because all we have left is our memories,

marieR19marieR19over 13 years ago
chill out guys! goodness

Why are you reading stories labeled non-con if you are going to bitch about it?

I loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
moreeee

damn hot, that'll teach her to say shit:) anyway hope there'll be more chapters with these two...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Transphobic

Trans men who like women aren't lesbians. Theyre straight men. This would be fine if it wasn't for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
trans rights

trans men are men

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous