All Comments on 'Rebirth Ch. 02'

by SaddleRider

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hoping for a part 2

Wow. Great story so far. I'm just sad to read "The End". Here's hoping you plan to continue the story with a new series.

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
Good story

Wish it didn't have to end...

Atomic_CafeAtomic_Cafeover 6 years ago
Great story

A sequel where Kayley kills her 'mother,' destroys her mother's empire and gets away with it legally and emotionally would be good, but I won't hold my breath!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Pretty Extraordinary

This story is an extraordinary find, thank you for writing it.

I so appreciate a mind controller who lifts their subject up instead of degrading and destroying something beautiful and pure.

VioletMoonVioletMoonover 5 years ago
Simply Beautiful

Thank you for a beautiful story. This is one of those times that I wish such technologies really existed so that I could have my own unbearable existence wiped away and become someone happy. Thank you for such a bittersweet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

One of my favorite things about your pieces is that they stand on their own as literature, rather than simply porn. You put heart and soul and thought into your characters, you build their histories and their personalities, and when you weave their stories around them, that work truly shines. It's honestly inspiring.

I guess we're all here on this site looking for some kind of stimulation; I didn't expect to find this particular sort tonight, but thank you anyway for the compelling tale and the vivid plot. I smiled at "Mom," and I'm glad Samuels is finding fulfillment for herself, too.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Brilliant, just absolutely brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaddleRider@SaddleRider
30+, in a poly, and happy to be. I have been asked to put the Erette stories in order here if I could. I can, so here they are: Note: I have been asked to include a story order for the Erette stories for clarity, so here it is in its entirety: 1. A Bargain Made 2. A Bargai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rebirth Ch. 01 Previous Part
Rebirth Series Info