Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 05

Story Info
Diana invites Artemis over, Kal talks to the queen.
8.1k words
4.64
19.8k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: It has been a long, long time since I had attempted to write any more for this story but someone requested it so here is another chapter. And the same person who you can think for me getting this out before DC makes a good Superman movie is the same person I want to think for being my Beta: "The Storm Master 567". I hope you guys like it. Also I'm using a different spelling of Hercules than some may be used to. The one I just used is how you would say it if you were Roman. Since the Amazons are a Greek legend we will go with how the Greeks write it, Heracles.

*****

Coming out of his sleepy daze, Kal could feel something warm and wet sliding up and down his rod. It was a sensation he was familiar with; a pair of soft lower lips stroking him off. Kal fully woke up when he felt another wet sensation on the other side of his cock. What he saw confused him a little. It looked like there were two Kara's kissing each other as they slid their cunts against his cock and one another. While they looked similar, one had short hair while the others long hair fell down her back. He recognized the short-haired beauty after a moment of hazy study.

"Galatea?" Kal asked in a confused yet pleased voice. He watched the two blondes beautiful peach lips pressing against the other, engaged in a passionate lip lock with saliva dripping down their chins.

"Mhmm. Your little cousin has been a bad girl." A silky smooth voice cooed in his ear. Reluctantly ripping his eyes off the hot teens grinding his cock, he looked over to see the woman who could pass as the teens hotter older sister. Power Girl curled up closer to Kal's side and started to sensually run her hand over his chiseled chest. Her blonde hair falling over her shoulders, obscuring the view of those awesome tits. "Your cousin broke into Argus last night after we had our little fun. She found where Galatea had been entertaining some of the guards and convinced her to join us." Karen told her lover while slowly licking his neck.

Power Girl started to move up from where she was laying and straddled Kal, placing her pussy above his face. Kal watched as she started to touch herself. One hand lifting her breast up, so she could suck on it as the other hand played with her lips. "I've just been laying here watching as those two played with each other. Their young cunts grinding up against you cock just kept making me wetter and wetter." She said spreading her lips and teasing him with her dripping cunt just inches from being devoured by his strong tongue.

"Then I guess I should do something about that." Kal said and leaned up pressing his lips against her cunt. The alternate dimension Kara moaned as he started eating her out. Her hands immediately going to his hair to hold him close as his tongue lapped at her juices. Kal responded by grabbing onto her large, strong, hips and held her close as his tongue lapped at the inside of her legs and around her wet center. He tasted her insides well and groaned while lapping all that wondrous pussy juice. Kal would make sure to cover her body in his seed and her juices.

Behind her the two girls continued to kiss each other. Galatea's hands massaging Kara's breasts as the other girl, after ending the steamy lesbian kiss, took her time kissing a line from Galatea's mouth to her neck and back up to her ear. "It's big, isn't it?" Kara said licking the outside of Galatea's ear. "I bet it's bigger than any of those cocks you took while you were with Argus, isn't it?" She asked, causing Galatea to moan and speed up her hips.

Galatea had tried to mock Kara with the fact that the prison guards liked to dress her up like supergirl and fuck her. But all that had done was cause Kara to find all the tapes of the events and bring them home so that she and Kal could enjoy them. Power Girl groaned and started to slowly thrust her hips as Kal teased her clit with his teeth and tongue. "Ohh yes Kal eat me out! Make me cum for you!" Power girl cried before letting out a low moan and erratically jerking her hips.

Kal happily lapped up the juices from Power girls climax though he felt himself ready to blow. He could hear Kara talking to Galatea. The sound of his cousin's voice encouraging Galatea to start stroking his cock was too much to handle for the last Son of Krypton. Kara and Galatea were surprised as Kal's cock twitched and started shooting his cum into the air hitting them in the chest and stomachs.

"Did you like that Kal? Did you enjoy having two wet little teen cunts grinding up against your cock. I bet you would like it even more if you got to stick your big hard cock in one of their little pussies, wouldn't you?" Karen teased with a large blush on her gorgeous face.

Power Girl shifted off him, revealing Galatea kneeling behind his cock. The head of the massive rod poking her belly button. "You see that? That's how far Kal's cock is going to go inside of you." Kara said rubbing Kal's cock against Galatea's stomach. Galatea rose up a bit as Kara guided the cock between her legs. Kal watched as Galatea started to sit down, her small lips starting to spread over the large head of his cock. "Mhmm yeah feel that? Feel his cock stretching your cunt?" Kara said rubbing her hand over Galatea's lips before moving it down and stroking Kal's cock. She felt herself getting wetter as she watched the tight snatch take his powerful tower.

Galatea whimpered as more and more of the huge shaft was forced into her. Kara continued to stroke Kal's shaft with one hand. Her small fingers struggling to reach fully around his member. "Please it's too big." Galatea whimpered as more of Kal's cock slid into her. She had never had such a massive cock inside her and it was as painful as it was pleasurable.

"You can do better than that. I saw the way you spread your legs for those prison guards." Kara said behind Galatea. "Why don't I help you get the rest of it?" Placing her hands on Galatea's hips, Kara pushed down forcing the last half of Kal's cock into the young girl. Galatea's eyes rolled up in her head as Kal's cock thrust into her womb and pressed against her walls. "Ahh!" She let out a pained/pleasurable wail as she bottomed out. She had never had such a big cock splitting her apart. Galatea now realized why he was called Superman.

"That's right slut, ride his cock just like you did those guards'." Kara said playing with Galatea's breasts as the girl bobbed up and down with her tongue hanging out. "I bet you liked them dressing you up as me and raping that little pussy of yours, didn't you? I know I loved watching it." Placing a hand in Galatea's hair she held the girl still as Kal's cock was fully inside her. "And now I get to watch my master turn you into just another little fuck toy." Kara sultry licked her lips as she watched the two fuck. Since Galatea was a clone of herself, it wasn't hard to image herself in the position the whore was in. Kara smiled as she heard Galatea moan. The girl had caused her a lot of pain both physical and emotional and now she was getting her payback.

Kal grabbed the young girl's hips and held her close as he started to thrust his hips up, causing the young girl to bounce up and down on his prick. A high pitched yell coming out every time she came down on his huge shaft. Kal leaned up and took one of those sweet nipples between his lips and began to nurse on them. He kept his other hand stationed on her hips while banging his hips up, getting deeper into the sexy female.

"You look so good on my cousin's cock." Super girl said sliding down to Galatea's ass. "I can't wait until her dresses you up in my clothes and I get to see what it looks like when he fucks me." The blonde beauty sensually licked her lips as she watched the bitch fuck herself on and off the biggest cock in the world. Kara grinned and started to noisily lick at Kal's cock when it came out of Galatea's pussy. "Or maybe he will dress both of us up and have us play with each other. That would be fun to." She proposed, getting wetter with every scenario she proposed.

Kal groaned as his cock spread the young teenage villain's cunt. It seemed like none of the guards had been half his size, so it was like she was being fucked for the first time. The ideas Kara was coming up with were sending him closer and closer to the edge as he watched the cute girl that could be her twin bouncing up and down on his cock with a pleasure filled face. His teeth continued to gently bite her sensitive nubs. The walls constricting his member tightened with each playful flick of his tongue.

Galatea was in a new world of ecstasy as she was getting fucked by Kal. The guards had nothing on this Godly man. 'I need this cock...inside me...forever!' She thought in ultimate lust while bringing her giant ass back against his lap. The sweaty flesh clapping against the other turned on all the participants.

"Fuck her master. She's another full blooded kryptonian slut for you to breed." Power girl said, crawling over to where Galatea was and rubbing her hand over the girls toned flat stomach as she moved her hand down to run her fingers over the girls' stuffed cunt. "Spread her little teen snatch with your huge cock. Dump your cum into her sweet little pussy." Power Girl said leaning down to kiss the tops of Galatea's breast.

Kal was in heaven as he watched Power girl kiss and tease Galatea as Kara sucked his balls. The feeling of Kara's lips and Galatea's pussy pressing him past his edge. Letting go of those sweet orbs, Kal captured those sweet lips in a passionate kiss as he let out a loud grunt before emptying himself into Galatea's pussy. His thick white cum filling up her womb until it gushed out of her pussy and ran back down his cock to be claimed by Kara's tongue.

Galatea screamed into the kiss as she felt her womb getting the biggest creampie she's ever had. Beautiful eyes rolled to the back of her skull as she shook on his mighty cock. Her mind fogging fast as Kal blasted rope after rope of hot cum inside her. The young villainess passed out as she felt Kal cum in her, the pleasure from his cock too much to handle as her body convulsed. When she was finished, she whimpered when she was taken off her new pleasure tool.

Kal let her fall to the bed beside him, his cum flowing out of her pussy as she laid passed out on the bed. Kara didn't waste a moment to mount Kal's still hard cock. Her lithe, yet firm, body laying on his as he grabbed onto her toned ass to hold her still as he pounded his cock into her. Kal silenced her musical screams with a strong tongue duel. Even though her mouth was covered, her moans of bliss were still heard by the awake members.

Power Girl contented herself with crawling over to Galatea and licking up the white hot cum that was slowing leaking out of her pussy. Tasting the combined juices of her master and new harem sister greatly aroused her. The room was soon filled with moans of pleasure as Kara bounced back against Kal's cock, her firm breasts in his mouth after ending the taboo kiss.

The two women not passed out, spent the next half our riding Kal again and again as he filled them, over and over. Eventually, Kal knew he had to get up and start the day. Reluctantly getting up from the bed, he smiled at the scene below him. Power Girl lay in the middle of the bed with Kara and Galatea curled up on either side of her asleep as his cum leaked out from multiple holes. Gently running his fingers through their hair, he went to take a shower before going to his throne.

Kal sat on his throne enjoying the sight before him as his beautiful Tamaranian slave danced for him. Starfire's long red hair billowing out behind her in a trail of fire as she danced. Her hands running over her neck and breasts, showing off her seductive curves. His slave was now half naked, having abandoned her top to allow her breasts to bounce and sway as she danced. Starfire moved her hands down to her hips as she gyrated, her stomach and ass on full display as she twirled around.

As she came to a stop the thin cloth covering her pussy fell to the grown leaving her totally bare in front of him. Kal smiled as she bent over to get it exposing her large spread ass and her juicy cunt to him as she took her time picking up the cloth. Kal took his time running his eyes over her ass and down her long legs. And while he wasn't really a foot guy, he had to admire how beautiful Starfire's manicured feet were.

Once she stood up Kori started to dance again. Her hand dragging the cloth over her body, using it to tease her master as she slowly moved it over her breasts and back down to her pussy. Kori smiled as his eyes followed the cloth. She then bent over again before slowly floating up into the air, dancing sexily in the air now.

She enjoyed dancing for Kal and could tell, from the way he was looking at her, was enjoying her show as well. Kori continued to dance in the air as she slowly worked her way over to Superman. Her eyes landed on that giant cock that ruined her for any other male. Kal spread his legs to give Kori room to land as she came down. turning around, she pressed her plump bottom against his hard dick. The Kryptonian moaned lustfully as he felt the red-skinned whore's ass rubbing him.

Kal groaned as she started to move, her large ass cheeks grinding up against his cock. Reaching out Kal grabbed a large handful of her hair and pulled it causing her to arch her back. Reaching forward with his other hand Kal started to massage one of her large orange breasts, his fingers teasing her nipple as she ground her ass against his cock. His black eyes landed on those sweet melons as he played them like an instrument. "You are such a good dancer slave. Did the Gordanians have you dance for them?" He asked while teasing her nipple with his fingers.

"Ohh yes~." She moaned, enjoying the feel of her master's cock pressing up against her ass and the emotions coming off him in waves. Kal's hands and body turned her on like none other. Kori wished she had his cock inside her all day, every day. "I would dance for them every night. Then they would have me use my body to pleasure them." She said speeding up her hips. The pleasant growls from his lips made her happy. "But they have nothing compared to you, my Lord." Starfire told her master with a sultry smile over her sexy shoulder.

Kori moaned harder as she felt herself being pushed forward and Kal's large cock pressing up against her ass. "Ohh yes, just like that. Take me master, take my ass." The beauty begged her master while shaking her giant backdoor against his massive manhood. "I've been waiting for this for days." Kori said with drool coming down her beautiful face.

"The Gordanians trained you well slave. I will have to thanks them when I am conquering their planet." He said before thrusting into Kori's ass. Kori let out a loud yell as her ass was spread and fell forward. She would have fallen straight to the floor if Kal didn't hold her back by the strong grip he had on her lustrous locks. Kal groaned as he slid into her tight ass. Her butt was one of the best of his many lovers. Those Gordanians truly did wonders with training her to pleasure a male. "Damn! You've been keeping this ass nice and tight for me!" Growled the Kryptonian into the sexy alien's ear while tapping that beautiful ass and palming her titties. The feeling of her walls pressing against his cock sending shivers of pleasure down to his balls.

"Y-Yes, my Lord! I make sure to keep everything tight for you!" Kori told her master. Turning her head to the side, she let him see her sex driven face and orbs. "Please kiss me." She begged.

Unable to say no to such a beautiful slave like Starfire, Kal swooped in and started another passionate game of tongue twister of his favorite orange-skinned alien princess. Staring into one another's eyes while they continued to rut, both knew they wouldn't last that long. The passion for each other was too great to contain. With one last brutal thrust, the raised human shot his goo straight into Kori's anal passage.

Kori moaned happily as her butt was sprayed in her master's potent semen. Her eyes rolled to the back of her skull as she shook around the powerful prick. Being anally creampied was something she had grown to love since the first time she was plugged by him.

Kal groaned in pleasure as he pulled himself out of Starfire's hot ass. Starfire turned around and smiled appreciatively at him. "Does my master require anything else?" She cooed, her hand going down to his cock. It was stopped by Donna's hand suddenly grabbing onto it and pulling Starfire to her. Kori smiled into Donna's lips as their lips pressing gently against each other as they took their time making out right in front of their master. It got the desired effect of him growing harder than before.

Ending the kiss, but keeping her close, the young beauty whispered huskily into Star's ear. "Can I have some alone time with Kal, Star? He promised me that we would tell me how he took my mother." Donna said as she rubbed her hands over Kori's back. Kori returned the favor by grabbing Donna's ass and playing with it through the fabric of her suit.

"Mhmm would it be ok if I stayed and listened Donna? I love hearing and watching Kal's other conquests." She said grinding her body against Donna's. Donna placed a hand on Kori's cheek and started kissing her again as the two slowly ground their bodies against each other.

"That would be fine Star." Donna said breaking away from the kiss and looking over to where Kal was sitting. "And you could finish servicing our master while you are at it." She said looking pointedly at Kal's erect cock. The two girls broke apart and walked over to the chair. Kori was quick to drop down between Kal's legs and take his shaft into her mouth. Donna however slowly climbed into Kal's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Donna immediately offered her lips up for Kal to kiss. His tongue entering her mouth and dominating her tongue. She felt his large hands release her breasts from her suit and start to fondle them. "So you want to hear about how I conquered you mother?" Kal said in a dark voice. He was incredibly horny from the two kissing each other like that. "How I threw her on the bed and raped her pussy again and again until she was begging me to fuck her? How your dirty sister set on the ground and played with herself as she watched?" The man asked, still palming her large soft breasts.

Donna moaned as one hand squeezed her tit. Her body already on fire for him just from the sight of him fucking her former teammate. Spreading her legs she invited his other hand to start playing with his pussy. "Yes master. I want to hear everything. I want to know how you made my mother submit to you." She pleaded. Like his other lovers, Donna loved hearing about Kal's other conquests.

~Flashback~

Laughter rang down the hallway as Diana and Artemis turned the corner teasing each other like they had so often in the past. "Goddess it has been so long since I've had a spar like that." Artemis said undoing her red mane of hair from its tight knot and letting it fell like a curtain around her hips.

"It's been a long time since we have been able to hang out as well. I had just about forgotten how much fun it was." Diana said with a smile as she opened the door to her room and ushered Artemis in. Artemis stopped as she saw a familiar sight before her. Diana's bed was turned down and covered in lavender petals. Large warm basins of oil sat beside the bed glimmering in the candlelight.

"It's been a long time since we have done this as well." Artemis said in a quiet voice as she felt Diana's hands already on the clasps of her tunic. Artemis offered little resistance as her long time friend disrobed her. Many times, they had snuck away and shared themselves with each other as children. Playing with each other and learning what the other liked and what made them feel good. "The last time we did this was before you set out for man's world." The Amazoness remembered with a small smile. She was beginning to get a little wet at her soft touches that knew all her sweet spots from past experiences.