Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black-haired hero couldn't help but smile as his tongue went deeper and deeper inside her. Her juice tasting like ambrosia to him. She hadn't put up half the fight he thought she would and now she was already moaning when all he had put inside of her was a finger and his tongue. He looked forward to what noise she would make when he put his cock in her. Kal kept up his assault until Hippolyta let out a final yell and her body convulsed drenching his tongue in her essence.

She felt an odd mixture of shame and wonder as she came from just his mouth and pawing hands. 'W-What will happen when he inserts himself inside?' It was such a pussy gushing thought for the queen. Hippolyta unconsciously bucked her hips into his form, hoping to get more from him.

Kal answered as he continued to attack her body with his mouth and hands. Pussy, breasts, mouth, everything was tasted and felt and kissed until Hippolyta felt like her body had already given itself to this man. For once in her life she thought he was worthy of the name Superman. And that was before he threw her on the bed and disrobed. Laying on her bed she saw him walk towards her, the huge footlong cock already hard and dripping. A flash of fear went through her at the thought of that monster being forced inside of her. Of what it would do to her.

Instead of being taken on her back like a common street walker Kal had something even more arousing and demanding in mind for her. Kal forced Hippolyta onto her hands and knees and turned her around to where she was facing the bottom of the bed. Where she could watch her daughter touching herself as he fucked her.

"Do you like that? Do you like watching your daughter play with herself as I fuck you. How does it feel knowing your daughter is a dirty slut who gets off watching her mother getting her pussy raped by my cock?" Kal gruffly asked as he thrust inside of her making her whole body shake with the bed from the power of the impact. Heracles hadn't been half the size Kal was, nor had he possessed the same stamina or vigor as the hero. Feeling his cock so deep inside of her, invading her and her womb with every single thrust she finally broke. The last bit of resistance shattered with the orgasm he gave her as he wrapped his hands in her golden hair and pulled back forcing her to arch her back as he fucked her.

"Yes Kal." She said as she let him take over her entire being. "Goddess forgive me, but I love it. Fuck me. Take me like Heracles never could!" Kal planned on doing just that and continued his assault on her pussy. A few more strokes and he soon found himself cumming in her pussy, the thick white fluid dripping out of her snatch. Looking up Kal called Diana to him, the young princess eagerly coming over to aid her master.

"Why don't you clean up your mother's cunt before we take her into the throne rooms?" He said. "Or do you think we should leave it to let everyone see that she is already ours?" Kal added with a smile. Hippolyta herself wished for Diana to clean her out. If only that she would be ready to receive even more of her master's gift when he next took her.

~Flashback End~

Donna moaned as she moved up and down Kal's cock. The retelling of the story driving her already high libido over the limit and making her seek release though her lords touch. "Ohh Kal yes. That sounds so great." The young heroine said as she lowered herself as far as she could onto his cock. "I can't wait until we get back to Themascrya and I can get my mother to retell me the story." She said kissing him as their juices ran down his cock only to be caught by Kori's masterful tongue. Kal couldn't wait either. Diana had messaged him telling him the rest of the heroines had arrived on the island and she was only waiting on him to close the gates and spring the trap.