Rebirth of Krypton Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana moved around to the now half naked Artemis and cupped her cheek with one hand as the other slowly rubbed at her chest. "I have missed the feel of you sister." Leaning in Diana placed a tender kiss on Artemis' lips. "It has been to long since I've felt you beside me." Diana said wrapping one arm around Artemis' neck and the other around the woman's waist. The Amazoness loved the feeling of Artemis's lovely body against hers. Artemis allowed Diana to lead her over to the bed and sat down next to one of the warm basins of oil.

"Do you remember the first time we oiled each other down after a spar?" Artemis asked as Diana disrobed. Diana smiled and dipped one hand into the bowl and letting the oil drip down from her fingers.

"That was also the first time we explored each other's bodies." Diana took some of the oil and rubbing it onto Artemis' neck and shoulders. "That is why I got some. Tonight is about remembering the past and sharing something new." Diana said, rubbing more of the oil into Artemis' chest and abs. The beauty sensually licked her lips at how soft and firm Artemis's skin was. She was sure her Lord would love fucking her.

"And what is this new thing we are trying, my princess?" Artemis asked as she spread her legs letting Diana's hands work their magic on her sore muscles. She let out blissful whimpers as her fingers got teasingly close to her drenched snatch.

Wonder Woman gave her sister a sly smirk. "I will show you in a bit. But for now, I want this to just be about you and me." Diana said before bringing Artemis into a kiss while dragging her down to the bed. Artemis let out a loud moan as Diana's fingers found her core and started to spread the warm syrupy oil inside of her. The Amazons were no strangers to love making despite the lack of men on the island. Nor were they quiet lovers who hid their arousal. In fact, they were probably the loudest when they were bumping twats. The erotic sounds coming from Artemis only spurred Diana on as she took more and more oil and spread it over Artemis body.

By the time they were though with the oil both women were covered in the shiny sticky substance along with a good portion of the now ruined bedsheets. Diana laid on her back with Artemis over her. The scented oils dripping down from her body and splattering on Diana's chest. Both of their cunts leaked with the oil and own juices where their hands had brought each other pleasure again and again.

Artemis enjoyed the way Diana's body seemed to glow in the candlelight and leaned down to suck on one of Diana's large oiled tits. Diana laid her head back and moaned in pleasure as Artemis took her nipple in her mouth and sucked on it. Her slick oily body rubbing against Diana's as she sucked on those beautiful jugs. "I have your favorite treat prepared for you." Diana said, regaining her composure and drawing Artemis back up on top of her for another kiss.

Ending the kiss, the redhead gave her princess a seductive smirk. "What a dirty princess you are. I wonder what others would say if they knew you liked having your ass eaten out." Artemis said as she started to kiss her way down Diana's body. She was the lucky one as she's the only person to touch Diana's body, not yet knowing she's been claimed by Kal. Artemis started at Diana's cunt and started to lick around it. Her juices were as tasty as she remembered. Thankfully for her the oil they were using wasn't too potent to override the already wonderful taste of Diana's cunt. Getting down to Diana's small black bud she gave it a long lick around the outside before sticking her tongue in it.

"Ohh yes~!" Diana cried grabbing ahold of some of Artemis long red hair and holding her close. "Yes! Suck on my ass. Lick my dirty asshole." She cried urging Artemis on. Entranced by the sight before her Artemis had Diana roll over so that she could get to it better, her fingers teasing and playing with Diana's pussy as she sucked and kissed at Diana's ass and the two large mounds that rested beside it.

Diana couldn't resist the attack on her ass, as she was very hot at what was to come, and soon came. The princess then slumped down on to the bed face front. Artemis followed closely behind her and wrapped her arms around her princess. "That was great Di but I'm still wondering what you meant about sharing something new." She wondered of her lover. Not much could surprise her since they've done many erotic things with one another over the years.

The bedsheets hid Diana's dark smile as she turned on her friend. "I have made some discoveries about myself lately that I want to share with you. Something that I think will bring us both a lot of pleasure." She said reaching under one of the pillows for her lasso.

"We've already tried rope play Diana." Teased Artemis as she allowed Diana to bind her wrists to the top of the bed. It was one of the first few experiences they've done with one another.

"Ohh I know. This is just to get you ready." She said leaning down to sloppily kiss Artemis. Leaving the kiss, saliva connecting the two, Diana gave her sister warrior a lustful dark grin she saw. "You asked what others would think if they knew I liked getting my ass licked. Well now you will have the chance to ask our new master."

"M...Master? Diana have you lost your mind?" Artemis said and attempted to struggle even though she knew the rope around her wrists made it futile. Diana was the proudest and strongest woman she's ever known and to call someone master...it frightened her.

"No. I've found my purpose. The purpose of all Amazons. And that is what I wanted to share with you sister." She said lovingly while stroking her beautiful red hair. "I wanted you to be the first I share this new gift with." As she said that a naked Kal stepped out from the shadow covered doorway leading to another part of Diana's suite. His large rod at full mast after the wonderful show his queen and her childhood lover had put on for him.

At first Artemis didn't recognize the man walking towards her due to the candlelight making the shadows deeper and darker, probably why she had missed him in the first place. But, as he walked into the circle of candlelight she instantly knew who it was. "Superman!" Artemis breathed out in relief. He must have jumped whoever had Diana under this spell and was getting ready to free her. But then she noticed he was without his usual blue and red suit, or any clothes for that matter. The sight of his large footlong shaft calling to something primal inside of her. 'I-I'm getting turned on!' She recognized the feeling instantly but this was much stronger than what she's experienced with Diana.

She watched in confused arousal as Diana crawled down to the end of the bed and slid up into Superman's arms. Kal happily embraced his dark-haired lover. He then moaned lightly as her oiled hands started to stroke his shaft. His queen knew just what to say and do to get his engines going. As Artemis watched the two make out, she felt desire flair up inside of her instead of the expected disgust. What was it Diana had said. That the Amazon's purpose was to serve him. Was that why she felt her hunger returning as Superman turned and looked at her?

"Your first, besides me, Master." Diana said turning in his arms to look at Artemis. "She was my first as well. And I wanted her to be the first one you welcomed to your service." Kal appraised the red-haired amazon. She lived up to the name being nearly as tall as he was and with powerful muscles. But those didn't take away from her more feminine features. Her large breasts, the angular classical features of her face, the wide hips that lead to a nice ass he couldn't wait to tap.

Artemis found herself hoping that Kal liked what he saw. That her figure pleased him instead of turning him off. The smile on his face as he moved over top of her told her that he probably liked it, especially when tied with the feel of his cock pressing up against her stomach. Artemis screamed as Superman thrust inside of her. No foreplay, no kissing, just raw animalistic need to fuck and dominate her. And this one so eager to please as her hips already moved in time with his and her screams urging him on.

Diana smiled as she watched her first lover having her virginity taken by her lover and king. She was growing horny as she watched him bash his hips roughly into Artemis like he did her the first time. "Oh Kal~. You're giving it to her so hard. It's making me a little jealous." Diana teased Kal with a sultry smirk while seductively biting her pinkie.

"Just...enjoy the...show." Kal ordered between harsh grunts and ploughing. His hands went to palm those beautiful orbs of Artemis, making her scream louder with passion. Leaning down, he silenced those wonderful screams with his powerful tongue, beating it into submission.

Clark spread her legs further and grabbed onto her thighs to hold her closer as he fucked her causing her to lift off the bed and hang between where he held her and where she was tied to the bed. Diana had been right, this was her place. Where she and her sisters belonged. A dumb smile graced her lips as she screamed. "H-Harder! Fuck me harder, my Lord! This is so wonderful! I now see what you're talking about, sister! His cock is so amazing!" Artemis yelled as she bucked her wide hips into his thrashing tower.

She didn't know how long she had been fucked before his hot semen shot deep into her womb. The feeling was too immense for the woman and soon passed out with a fucked stupid grin on her lovely lips.

Artemis would have thought it was all a dream if it wasn't for the pain that still surrounded her abused pussy as well as the sight of a now clothed Superman and Diana in a loving embrace. "Diana?" She asked cautiously, not wanting to break into their moment but wanting her sister beside her.

"You're finally awake sister." Diana said breaking away from Superman and walking over to the red-haired woman. "This is good. Your master and I need you to go on a mission for us." Diana said running a hand though Artemis long red hair. Artemis didn't know what it was, but something had changed in their relationship. She still thought of Diana as a sister but there was also something more, something that put her above Artemis. "We need you to go gather Phillipus and the rest of mother's advisors and have them meet in the throne room." Wonder Woman told her lover.

"Yes, your majesty." Artemis said on reflex causing Diana to smile. As Artemis left, Kal came over and pulled Diana to him. "Are you ready to go take your mother, my love?" His first mate asked with a small lick to the ear. Smirking at her, he gave her a light kiss. "You know it. I've had my eyes on that cunt for some time. If she's anything like you, she'll be an animal in the sack." Kal said, salivating at the idea of having another Diana in the bedroom.

Hippolyta wandered about her room debating if she should send someone looking for her daughter. Diana had left two days earlier to spar with Kal-el and had yet to return. Had they been called back for League business? Was she needed at the UN? Usually when she left she would send some kind of message. She was broken out of her thoughts by the sound of her chamber doors being opened. Hippolyta spun around quickly, hoping to see her daughter walking in. Instead, it was Kal-el in a new black and silver suit she had never seen.

"Kal-el what are you doing in my chambers?" She demanded. The Queen refused to call him by his hero name. Even if something inside of her that had long been asleep thought he deserved it.

Kal responded with a smirk and floated over to where she was. A part of him thought about playing this out, extending the anticipation. But the sight of the beautiful blond-haired queen in the sheer toga made him want to get right to the point. "I'm here to do what Heracles and his men couldn't." He told her as his eyes shamelessly roamed over her gorgeous form.

Hippolyta stood shocked at what she had just heard. One hand instantly went to her throat as she thought about how far she was from her magic gauntlets. But then another thought crossed her mind, Diana had last been seen with Kal. "What have you done to my daughter?" She demanded with a harsh glare that would make lesser men shake.

Kal wasn't such a man. His smile grew darker as he walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek. "I just showed her what she really is. I barely had to touch her before she was laying on her back moaning like a common whore and begging me to fuck her." He said drawing Hippolyta to him and crushing her lips against his. The Queens mind went blank at the sheer force of his dominating tongue.

Kal savored the taste of her before pulling back. The older woman hadn't moved and inch during the kiss. "I wonder how much I will have to touch you before you are begging me to fuck you?" He asked idly while holding her in his arms and taking in the sight of the long golden curls and maternal hourglass figure that filled out the classic Grecian toga. Hippolyta was the image of classical beauty and more than a match than any of the Hollywood actresses who had ever played a Grecian or Roman queen. The Kryptonian knew where Diana got her luscious looks from.

The thought of not just any man but this man touching her sent equal shivers of desire and disgust running down her spine. A part of her though enjoyed having a man touch her again, especially a hero that could rival the mightiest of the ancient world. But right now, she was worrying about her daughter. Even as he was now, Hippolyta didn't think he would hurt her, but was she still laying in the dirt somewhere covered in his seed and discarded like a wet rag?

Regaining herself a little, Hippolyta glared at the male. "Let me see Diana." She demanded trying to pull out of his grip. Kal-el kept his smirk and held on to her as she struggled. He didn't have to say anything as Diana came in after hearing her mother asking for her. Hippolyta was shocked to see Diana. From the way Kal had spoken he expected to see her dirty and bruised and her clothes in tatters. But instead Diana looked as beautiful and radiant as ever with her long hair made up in a style fit for a queen. From her polished nails down to the golden slippers she wore she still had the radiant beauty that came from being blessed by Aphrodite. Though there was something slightly darker now about the light she seemed to cast.

Kal-el's strong voice brought her attention back to him. "Did you know she had dreams about the story of you and Heracles? It turns her on." He said turning to Hippolyta and reaching out to place his hand on her pussy, his palm cupping her entrance. "I wonder if you do to? Do you remember what it's like to have a man inside of you? Moaning and cumming for him as he fucked you? What about the sounds of all of your sisters as his men took them?" Kal whispered huskily, his man-meat growing painfully hard as he held this goddess.

"Diana, you have to stop this." Hippolyta said fighting with her body as it betrayed its self to Kal's fingers. "Why are you making her do this Kal?" She demanded.

"Me?" Kal laughed as Diana came closer. "This was her idea. She was the one who suggested I finish what Heracles started and claim you as my own." He said as Diana came and kneeled in front of him and smiled up appreciatively.

"Diana, no, how could you betray all of your sisters." She cried with a look of betrayal in those beautiful orbs.

"I just realized who we are and what we are meant to do mother." Diana said standing up and walking over to her. Diana reached over and undid the clasps on her mother's gown letting it fall to the floor revealing a figure fit for any geek statue. "I'm going to enjoy watching my master-" She stopped herself and smiled the same way Kal did. "Our master fuck you." The last bit of hope burned away as Diana turned to walk off.

As she turned to walk away, she couldn't get far as Kal grabbed her by the waste and whispered in her ear. "What a dirty little slut. Getting off on watching your mother getting fucked. I know you were going to go off and tease yourself slut, but now you are going to sit over there on the chair and do it. Where your mother and I can watch." He ordered before letting go of the shaking with lust Diana go and turning his attention back to Hippolyta.

Kal loved the look of horror in her eyes. He knew that look would change to lust once he was done. "Now it's just you and me." Kal said cupping her neck with his hand as she wrapped the other around her waist. "So, tell me, how Heracles took you. Did he just throw you on the bed and fuck you until he came, or did he play with this beautiful body of yours?" Kal said running his hand over her figure. While she was technically hundreds of years old she still had the body of a woman in her late thirties or early forties.

"He just threw me down and had his way with me." Hippolyta said not knowing why she was telling him that. It was such a painful and shameful memory she didn't like recalling. Especially when he was about to do the same to her.

"From the stories I always thought Heracles was an idiot but that confirms it." Kal said leaning down to kiss her gently but firmly. Again, her struggling only made him want her more. "Make no mistake, I'm going to fuck you hard until you are on your knees in front of your court begging for my cum. But unlike that idiot I'm going to make sure you enjoy it as well." The strongest man promised the shaking Amazon Queen.

And with that Hippolyta found herself pressed up against one of the pillars that supported her bed. "If you told me you were the one all the sculptors in Greece used as their model I would believe it your majesty." Kal said in compliment of her body as he ran his hands down her sides and took in her motherly form. Her large breasts hung heavy on her chest as she breathed in and out, aroused and blushing at the compliment from the man who had already taken her daughter and was going to do the same to her.

Looking down her body Kal's eyes momentarily glowed red as he used his laser vision to trim back the golden bush that hid her core from him. That was one of the parts of classical beauty he could live without. Unlike her daughter's olive tan skin, Hippolyta's was as white as cream and just as soft to the touch. Kal enjoyed himself for a moment in running his hands over her frame before remembering that he had promised her pleasure as well.

Taking her large breasts in his hand he started to play with it. Letting the heavy orb lay in his hands like a bag of sand as he massaged it. Hippolyta had given up struggling against him physically though she was still trying to fight the feeling of pleasure that went through her at being touched by a man again after so many centuries. His fingers twisting and teasing her large pink nipples as he fondled her breasts. In another life she could have imagined inviting him into her chambers and willingly laying herself out for him like she had Heracles.

Kal took one of her large breasts into his mouth and started to lick it. His manly tongue causing Hippolyta to let out the first of the traitorous moans. As he sucked on her nipple his hands went to her thick thighs and started to worship them as his hands ran up and down them, enjoying the feel of the soft creamy flesh over hard muscles. As he left her breasts his hands moved downward to attack her core. Hippolyta let out a scream as Kal's mouth touched her lower lips. It wasn't a scream for help but a wanton scream of pleasure as he touched her.

Hippolyta wasn't sure why she wasn't fighting against the man who was pushing himself on her. For some reason, her entire being was yelling at her to submit to her and just accept her new role in life: being his fuck-toy. When he began to play with her womanhood, she lost all control of herself and let out a shameless yell.