Reboot Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna's back was to the fireplace, and Sumita could see all the family photos on the mantelpiece behind her - her in-laws looking very proper and proud; her own parents smiling back at her; Sangita in her high school graduation robes; Rajeev in his wedding outfit.

This is it, Sumita thought. If Jenna stayed, there would be no going back. Sumita glanced at each of the photos again, and then she closed her eyes. Rajeev's ghost was there in her head, the jolly, loving man who had been her partner for nearly half her life. The man who loved her exactly as she was. Sumita opened her eyes.

"Yes," she said. "I want you to stay."

That was all Jenna needed. The sexual tension that had been building all evening, just under the surface, suddenly burst forth, and there was no stopping it.

Jenna leaned in and kissed Sumita on the mouth, soft and passionate and wonderful. Sumita responded automatically, mouth opening slightly and arms wrapping around Jenna's waist. Jenna's tongue slipped into Sumita's mouth, and Sumita let out an involuntary little moan. Never in her life had her body felt so alive. One hand slid down to Jenna's behind, and the other pulled the tails of Jenna's white shirt from her blue jeans.

Jenna pulled back from the kiss just long enough to say "bedroom" and then kissed Sumita again. The heat of it overwhelmed Sumita, and she melted into Jenna's arms. When she could stand it no longer, it was her turn to pull away.

"This way," she said to Jenna, and then led her by the hand toward her bedroom. Jenna leaned in to nuzzle Sumita's neck while she followed, and with the distraction of Jenna's kisses, it was all Sumita could do to avoid tripping over the furniture.

When Sumita turned the corner through the bedroom door, she let out a little gasp of disappointment because the kisses stopped. Jenna was just standing there wide-eyed, staring at the painting on the wall opposite Sumita's bed.

"It was you," Jenna said. "Marco never told me who bought Argument. This whole time I've been wondering, and you've had it hanging in your bedroom."

"Yep," Sumita said with a mischievous smile, and she unbuttoned Jenna's white shirt. "I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it." She pulled Jenna's arms down to her sides, tugged on her shirt sleeves, and slid the shirt to the floor.

Jenna stood there flummoxed for another moment, and Sumita took advantage of her distraction. She pulled at Jenna's white sports bra, and Jenna's arms raised up of their own accord while Sumita lifted the bra over Jenna's head. Jenna's nipples hardened in the sudden rush of cool air, and her mind came firmly back to the here and now. She took Sumita into her arms and kissed her again, sliding her hands down to Sumita's waist and then up her sides under the loose, soft pink tunic. Before long, Sumita's arms were up over her head, and Jenna was pulling off the tunic and tossing it on the chair next to the bed. Sumita felt Jenna's hands run down her back, searching for the clasp of her sturdy lace bra. When they found it, Jenna fumbled about, as clumsy as a teenage boy.

"Sorry," Jenna said. "I'm not good with..."

"It's okay," Sumita replied, her husky voice husky silencing her lover. "Let me."

Sumita backed away a few inches, reached her arms behind her, unhooked her bra, shrugged her shoulders to slide it off, and tossed it onto the chair next to her tunic. Her eyes never left Jenna's.

"Oh, Sumi," Jenna said. "You're magnificent."

Sumita blushed. She'd been self-conscious about her large breasts since she was a teenager, though marriage, pregnancy, and motherhood had blunted the feeling. Now, though, the look of appreciation on Jenna's face made Sumita feel warm and tingly all over. She arched her back, pushing her chest forward, and her nipples formed stiff peaks. Jenna lifted a hand to cup Sumita's left breast, and after a brief hesitation, she bent her head to the right one. Jenna left tiny wet spots from soft kisses all across Sumita's chest, tracing the curve of her right breast from her shoulder down past her cleavage and then spiraling inward. Sumita shivered, and when the spiral finally converged on her nipple, she gasped.

Sumita stumbled backward while Jenna teased her aching nipples, with finger and thumb on one side, tongue and lips and teeth on the other. Sumita's heel made contact with the low frame of the bed and she tumbled backwards, taking Jenna with her. Despite the surprise, Jenna's attentions to Sumita's breasts didn't falter, even as she landed beside Sumita in bed. Sumita stretched out her arms and arched her back, giving her body to Jenna and receiving the most exquisite pleasure she'd ever felt. And that was just her breasts; she shuddered to think what Jenna would do to her once her panties came off.

Soon enough, Jenna's kisses ventured away from Sumita's breasts, across her belly and down her arms to her fingertips, before coming back to her nipples. It was all too much for Sumita. She needed to make love to Jenna, to make Jenna's body one with her own. Her mouth found its way to Jenna's ear and neck. Her free hand ran down Jenna's back, and she slipped it under the waistband of Jenna's jeans and panties onto the smooth, firm flesh of Jenna's behind. Sumita gave a playful little squeeze, and Jenna let out a moan.

Sumita pulled her hand away and she circled around to the front of Jenna's jeans. A tug on the free end of Jenna's belt elicited a gasp of protest, but it did the trick, loosening the buckle and letting Sumita unbutton Jenna's blue jeans. After some frantic pulling and wriggling, Jenna's jeans were down past her knees. Jenna moaned when Sumita's other hand found her breast, and it was Sumita's turn to moan when she felt Jenna's hand sliding into her trousers. And then, suddenly, it was over. Jenna had sat up, leaving Sumita lying on the bed panting at Jenna's sudden absence.

Sumita looked up at Jenna, and they both burst out laughing. Jenna was sitting on the edge of the bed, naked from the waist up, blue jeans around her ankles, and she couldn't get them off. In her haste to get Sumita into bed, she had neglected to take off her cowboy boots.

Sumita got up from the bed, still giggling, and kissed Jenna on the cheek. "Let me take care of that," she said, and knelt on the floor by Jenna's feet.

Jenna stopped thrashing about, and Sumita pulled off her boots, socks, and jeans, and then she kissed each toe one by one. Her kisses traced a line up Jenna's foot, past her ankle, and on up to her knee, and Jenna wriggled in ticklish pleasure. Raising her head to look Jenna in the face, Sumita placed her hands on Jenna's hips and then slid her white cotton panties down and pulled them to the floor.

Sumita gazed in wonder at the figure before her. Jenna was tall, lean, and strong, and she was all woman. Tanned skin gave way to pale in the places that never saw the sun. Between Jenna's legs, the skin darkened to brown around her sex, with just a glimpse of pale pink showing through. It was the single hottest thing Sumita had ever seen.

Sumita had had fantasies about this moment her whole life, but the reality was so much better. Jenna smiled down at Sumita, saw the raw desire in eyes, and spread her legs wider to invite Sumita in. Sumita kissed Jenna on the knee, where she had stopped earlier, and then continued up the inside of her thigh.

The scent of Jenna's desire filled her nostrils, and soon the taste of it was on the tip of her tongue. She ran her tongue up the length of Jenna's slit, lightly teasing, and Jenna gasped at the contact. Jenna arched her back, closed her eyes, and laced her fingers into Sumita's long, curly hair.

At that point, Sumita was a little lost. She knew what worked for her, but giving and receiving aren't even close to the same thing. She decided that Jenna liked the first lick, so she did it again, a little more assertively, and Jenna gasped again. Maybe she could figure this out after all.

Sumita kissed and teased around the outside of Jenna's sex, and Jenna's body shuddered and her breathing became ragged. When Sumita licked Jenna's slit again, she felt Jenna's labia part, and her tongue slipped into Jenna's core.

Jenna's hands convulsed in Sumita's hair. "Oh, Sumi," Jenna said, her trembling voice just above a whisper, "that's..." Whatever followed was lost to a short, loud moan.

Sumita explored with her tongue, slowly tracing the contours of Jenna's sex, brushing every millimeter of the smooth pink flesh with the roughness of her tongue. Her tongue drifted upward, gently teasing back the soft flap covering Jenna's clit and exposing the tiny pink bud. Jenna cried out, and her hands clenched in Sumita's hair. Sumita pulled back and kissed with her soft, smooth lips in the places where her tongue had been too much.

"That feels so fucking good," Jenna said. Sumita couldn't really say anything back - her mouth was otherwise occupied. She smiled a private little smile and kept on going.

After building Jenna's tension a little further, she withdrew her mouth, eliciting a sad little moan, and then put her hand where her mouth had been. At first, she just traced around the edges, gently rubbing and pulling and making Jenna whimper with her need for more. Then, in one fluid motion, her finger was inside Jenna, stroking and teasing, and her tongue was back. Jenna was warmed up now, and the light touch of Sumita's tongue on her clit wasn't too much; it was exactly what she needed.

Sumita played with Jenna for a while, teasing and licking and sucking, and Jenna made little "oh" sounds, growing louder and higher in pitch. She could tell Jenna was getting close, and she applied her tongue to Jenna's clit without holding back.

Jenna threw her head back, and the little "oh" sounds turned into one long, ecstatic "aaaah" as she came. Her body tensed and then shook, and her hands, laced into Sumita's hair, held on to Sumita like a life ring in the middle of the ocean. Sumita's tongue lightened and slowed, but it did not stop, and her finger stayed inside Jenna until the shaking subsided.

After sitting frozen in place for a long while, panting, Jenna finally untangled her fingers from Sumita's hair. Sumita sat back on her heels, looked up at Jenna, and licked her lips, which still tasted of woman.

"You like?" she asked.

"I like," Jenna replied, and she leaned down to kiss Sumita, first on the forehead, then on the nose, and finally on the mouth that had done such amazing things to her.

Sumita stood after the kiss and flopped down on the bed next to Jenna, who laid on her side to face Sumita.

"That was fucking amazing, Sumi," Jenna said.

"I did okay, then?" Sumita asked nervously. "This was my first time. My first time with a woman anyway."

"You did great," Jenna replied with a dreamy smile. "I'd say you're a natural."

Sumita beamed at Jenna. The connection she felt with Jenna's body was so easy and natural, nothing like her past experience. She had enjoyed herself immensely, and she had also gotten very turned on. She could feel her panties sticking in the moisture leaking out of her, and her nipples were so hard they ached.

"There's one little problem, though," Jenna said. Her brow was scrunched together, trying to look stern, but her eyes sparkled with mischief and the corners of her mouth couldn't quite hide her smile.

"What's that?" Sumita asked, feigning concern.

"You're not naked yet," Jenna replied, and immediately set about rectifying that. Sumita giggled, and when Jenna ripped off her loose trousers and lacy underwear in a single graceful motion, the giggles turned into a gasp.

"Oh, my," Sumita said, looking deep into Jenna's ice blue eyes. She felt Jenna's hands on her skin, exploring and caressing. When Jenna moved, breaking Sumita's gaze, Sumita rolled over onto her back and stretched her arms over her head, completely surrendering her body to Jenna. Soft lips soon joined light fingertips. Sumita closed her eyes and let out a little moan.

Jenna's kisses roamed all over her body, from her feet to her forehead. They started out light, just the briefest touch, and then grew heavier and wetter, coming together on her chest. Jenna's tongue flicked over a nipple, and then her lips closed around it. Sumita's body trembled at the contact, an overwhelming mix of pleasure and pain. She could barely stand it, but she sure as hell didn't want it to stop.

Those fingertips that had been lightly caressing her arms and her sides were now tracing a line up the inside of her thigh, and they were no longer light. Jenna was pushing her way toward Sumita's most intimate place, and she wasn't going to stop. Sumita raised one bent knee off the bed, opening herself to her lover.

Jenna's mouth left her breast and Jenna's hand slid between her legs. "So wet," Jenna whispered in her ear. "So excited."

Sumita moaned.

"Do you want me to touch you?" Jenna asked.

Sumita nodded her head. She had never wanted anything more in her life. Jenna's hands lazily stroked the inside of Sumita's thighs, but made no move toward her sex. Sumita whimpered in frustration, and she opened her dark brown eyes to find Jenna's ice blue eyes staring right back at her, inches from her own.

"Yes," Sumita said, her voice barely above a whisper, "I want you to touch me."

Jenna smiled a wicked smile, and a finger traced Sumita's slit. Sumita moaned, biting her lip to keep the moan from turning into a scream. She wanted to close her eyes, to lose herself completely in the feeling, but she fought the temptation. She kept her eyes locked on Jenna's.

Jenna was rubbing the outside of Sumita's pussy with her fingers, sliding back and forth over all the sensitive tissues within. She did that for what seemed like an eternity, making no move to go any further, while the tension built higher and higher in Sumita's body. Finally, when she saw the pleading in Sumita's eyes, Jenna slipped a finger inside.

"Oh, fuck," Sumita cried, and her eyes closed involuntarily. She forced them open, determined to share this experience with Jenna as fully as she could. A second finger joined the first, sliding in and out, driving Sumita closer to oblivion with each stroke. When she felt Jenna's thumb brush across her clit, she couldn't suppress the loud gasp that escaped. She didn't even try.

"Do you like that, Sumi?" Jenna asked.

Sumita tried to answer, but her mouth wouldn't work, so she nodded instead. Jenna's thumb slid across her clit again, sending a jolt through her whole body, and then again. Sumita thought she might lose her mind. She was wound up tighter than she had ever been before, tighter than she could even imagine possible, and she needed release.

"Come for me, Sumi," Jenna said, and Sumita did. So much need had built up over all the years of living without a woman's touch, and especially the last year without anyone's touch at all. It all came flooding out of her in a crashing wave of pleasure centered around Jenna's magic fingers.

~~~

When Sumita came to, her mouth was dry, her skin was damp, and her hair was matted across her forehead. She hadn't passed out, exactly, but her awareness had definitely left the room for a while. Jenna was lying beside her, nuzzling up to Sumita's neck. Sumita took a deep breath, and Jenna kissed her ear.

"You okay?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah," Sumita replied. "That was just a little ... intense."

Jenna giggled. "Okay," she said. "If you want to call it 'intense,' we'll go with that."

Sumita rolled on her side to look Jenna in the face. "I'm really glad you decided to stay," she said.

Jenna kissed Sumita on the forehead, and they snuggled together for a while, drifting somewhere between waking and sleep. Before drowsing off completely, Jenna got up, eliciting a little whine from Sumita. "Sorry," Jenna said. "I'll be right back."

"It's okay," Sumita replied. She stretched her arms and yawned, and laid on her side waiting for Jenna to return. Sumita marveled at how content she felt. She had expected to feel conflicted or guilty or something the first time she slept with someone else, especially a woman, after so many years of marriage, but all she felt was happiness. There was still the matter of coming out to her parents, and, even worse, Rajeev's parents, but that was in the future, and it would be about them, not about her. For herself, she was exactly where she was supposed to be.

"Hey Sumi," Jenna called from the bathroom. "Is there a toothbrush I can use?"

"Top drawer, between the sinks," Sumita replied. "I've got a couple of extra heads in there for the electric on the counter."

"Thanks," Jenna replied, and Sumita heard noises coming from the bathroom that told her Jenna had figured it all out.

Jenna emerged a few minutes later, backlit by the soft glow coming from the bathroom. Damn, that's a sexy sight, Sumita thought, and giggled to herself. Sumita had always admired the female form, and Jenna's body pushed all her buttons. Tall, muscular, powerful, but still soft and feminine. She even liked Jenna's hair. On other women, the short, plain cut might look mannish, but on Jenna it was nothing but cute.

"What?" Jenna asked when she got into bed next to Sumita. Her lips curled into a smile in response to Sumita's amused expression.

"Nothing," Sumita said. "I was just thinking how sexy you are."

Jenna smiled a big cat smile, leaned in, and kissed Sumita's neck, causing another burst of giggling. Sumita rolled over and climbed out of bed, leaving Jenna pouting at her escape.

"I'll be out in a bit," Sumita said.

Jenna's pout turned back into a smile as Sumita disappeared into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and used the toilet, and then she came out to rejoin Jenna. When she climbed into bed beside her, Jenna was sitting up against a couple of pillows, looking at the painting on the wall across the room.

"What?" Sumita asked.

"You bought my painting," Jenna replied.

"Yeah..." Sumita said.

"You spent eight hundred dollars on a piece of canvas," Jenna said.

"Over a thousand, with everything," Sumita said, "and it was worth every penny."

"I've never had a thousand dollars to spend on anything," Jenna said. "I suppose I should be glad somebody does; otherwise I'd never sell any of my work."

Sumita laughed. Jenna kissed her on the forehead, and then got a serious look in her eye.

"Seriously, though, why?" she asked, "What did you see in the painting that convinced you to spend so much money?"

"Your paintings reminded me of what it was like to be alive," Sumita replied. Her voice was distant, the words struggling up from the bottom of a well, and her eyes were focused on some hidden place outside the bedroom walls.

"Oh, Sumi," Jenna said. "I can't even imagine what it was like for you."

"I was lost," Sumita said, and then turned her head to look Jenna in the eye. "I used to be a mother, a wife, and a writer, very much in that order, and it all made sense. But now Sangita's all grown up, and I haven't written a book in years. After Rajeev died, I was completely adrift."

Jenna gently stroked Sumita's cheek.

"When Bhavesh asked if I wanted to come back to work, I thought he was crazy," Sumita said, "but I couldn't think of anything else to do, so I took him up on it."

Sumita sighed. "That first day, I was so nervous," she said. "But then Sarah was so nice and helpful. She made me feel welcome in a place that can be a little intimidating."

Jenna rolled her eyes. She had heard the stories about the company's work environment. "Yeah," she agreed, "Sarah's really good about that."

"There's this painting on her wall, one of yours," Sumita said. "The sad woman running away."

Jenna nodded. "I know the one," she said.

"When I saw it, it felt like the clouds parted," Sumita said. "The longing on the canvas cut right through me, and I finally felt something again, something outside the little bubble of grief my life had become."

1...67891011