Reboot Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salish
Salish
598 Followers

Jenna blushed.

"It all turned out to be exactly what I needed," Sumita said. "Working with code again, being around other nerds, meeting Sarah and Meaghan..." She kissed Jenna on the mouth. "... and especially meeting you. It gave me a way back into the world, a way to reboot my life."

Jenna smiled, kissed Sumita's forehead, and then rolled over to her other side to spoon her back into Sumita. Sumita wrapped her arms around Jenna, pulled her close, and kissed her ear. It was late, and it had been a long day. They drifted off together into sleep.

~~~

Author's note:

Thank you for reading. If you liked it, or even if you didn't, please take a moment to vote or comment. I appreciate all the feedback.

As you probably guessed from the title, there will be a (shorter) Part II sometime after Part I goes live. I'll try not to let the wait get too long.

Salish
Salish
598 Followers
1...67891011