Reborn - Charlene's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stevie, you little slut, you're liking this, aren't you?"

"Oh, God, I shouldn't, but I love it! Mhh, Please fuck me harder!"

Charlene was happy that Steve liked what she was doing, she hadn't really wanted to hurt him, at least not much, just bring him down a peg or two and humiliate him a bit. She grabbed hold of his hips more tightly and started thrusting her long, thick rod with deep, hard thrusts that made Steve grunt and moan. Steve had both his hands against the back wall to keep them steady, but Charlene felt herself getting closer and wanted him to come as well, and he couldn't reach down to stroke his cock. She remembered something about guys being able to cum from their prostates, so she changed the angle of her thrusts to a more downward direction. The results were immediate, his moans got higher pitched, almost womanly, and she could see a shudder run through him.

He started chanting, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohfuck, ohfuck, ohfuckohfuckfuckfuck!" as she was getting closer and closer herself. She felt his ass clamp down on her cock and as she forced herself as deep as possible they both screamed out, "CUUUMMIIING!!" She shot jet after jet of her girly cum deep into his bowels as his cum shot out over the toilet cover and his body shuddered.

She got her breath back, tousled his hair and pulled out with a wet plop. "Now you know what it's like to get fucked, Steve," she said, pulled her dress back in order and continued, "I'm done with you now, as an agent and everything else. I really liked fucking you and I think I'll find someone I actually like to do it with again, and I think you should too. I've never heard a man make sounds like that during sex. Bye!"

Steve didn't say anything as sh opened the door and headed out, he just looked dumbfounded over his shoulder, ass still gaping open and pants around his ankles. She walked out of the restaurant with her head held high and drove off into the rest of her life.

*******
The End
*******

12