Receiving Grace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Sweet Cheeks," I said, loving this incredible woman so much for being so thoughtful. "You really had me revved up, but now I'm good." Grace was like that. She'd do anything and everything to get me worked up, but she always gave me what I needed. That's how I know she loves me.

We repaired ourselves before leaving the restroom and headed out to mount up. Once we were all set, we headed out, looking forward to the stretch of highway once we passed Ventura. We got back on the PCH, heading north. We passed by vast farms, the pickers busy in the fields that weren't being irrigated. All kinds of fruits and vegetables were grown here, and it looked like they had bumper crops coming in this year. PCH merged into the Ventura Highway (US101) as we turned west, heading for Ventura.

Once we got through the traffic of Ventura, seemingly catching every light, PCH splits off from US 101 and meanders along the coast, giving access to the many beaches and beach homes. It was a little slower than staying on the Ventura Highway, but we got to see everything up close. The number of bikes increased as we motored along, and we were soon a part of a loud pack heading westward.

Like us, most of the bikes had two people on them, and there were even a couple of bikes with sidecars. We were loud, but nobody was rowdy. Bikes would peel off to go to the beach, and others would join up as they left the beach. I just eased my bike back to the back of the pack, not wanting to endure all of the covert stares and double-takes we were getting from the other bikers. We were the only same-sex couple, and I knew what they were thinking about us. Grace just tightened her grip on my core and told me to ignore them.

By the time we got to Pitas Point, we were by ourselves again. The other bikes had stopped off at the various beaches or zoomed off to get back on the Ventura Highway at Madranio Canyon, where PCH merges into US101. I noticed a Southern Pacific train heading east as we left Pitas Point behind, heading west. When we got to Madranio Canyon, we got back on US101/PCH and soon tooled through Punta Gorda and Mussel Shoals.

We soon passed Rincon Point and then into Carpinteria. The road turned away from the shore to avoid the Salt Marsh Reserve. Once through Carpinteria, the road once again paralleled the coast. We zoomed through Toro Canyon and Summerland before closing in on Santa Barbara.

We soon tooled into Santa Barbara, slowing us down once again since we were going through city traffic. We managed to make our way through Santa Barbara and Goleta before the evening rush hour, and the road opened up again. The road hugged the coast again as we went through Naples and Capitan. At Gaviota, the road turned inland through Gaviota State Park to Las Cruces.

At Las Cruces, PCH splits off from US101 and heads west and north through the foothills. The scenery was beautiful, and we really enjoyed this part of the trip. I loved being able to open it up and lean into the turns as the road followed the nearby winding creek through the hills. I especially loved that Grace tightened her hold on me, her thighs pressing my hips as we went around the curves. After about an hour, we neared Lompoc. It was time for dinner, so I looked for a place to eat.

Just past E Street, I saw our destination on the right. A hole-in-the-wall place simply named Linda's Café. We'd been here before and enjoyed it, so Grace said, "Let's stop there, Baby Doll."

"You bet, Sweet Cheeks," I said as I slowed down and signaled a right turn by putting my left arm out bent up at 90 degrees with my fist clenched. I eased off the road into the parking lot, careful not to slide in the gravel. I pulled up to the side of the restaurant and next to the other parked bikes. Grace hopped off while I put down the kickstand and killed the engine. After making sure the bike was stable, I dismounted. I did a stretch to loosen everything out, bouncing a couple of times on my toes before I reached up to take off my helmet.

After securing our helmets, we headed inside. When we entered, I looked around and saw that it was busy. Most of the tables and many of the stools at the counter were occupied. It was a small place, so it didn't take a lot of people to fill it up. Luckily, there was a table in the corner open, so we headed toward it. I trailed behind Grace, enjoying the view. Quite a few eyes were on us as we took our seats.

Grace and I loved eating here because most of the customers were like us, and we didn't have to hide our feelings for each other. As I surveyed the room, I saw several lesbian couples and a few gay couples. Most of them were wearing leathers like we were and were engaged in conversation, and some were holding hands.

I shrugged my jacket off and hung it on the back of my seat. Grace did the same, and I enjoyed the view as her teats jiggled as she moved. Like me, she was braless, and her nips stood out proudly, tenting her top. Grace reached over and took my hand, intertwining our fingers. I loved that Grace wanted to display her affection for me since we had to hide it so much. As busy as the place was, the waitress was soon at our table to take our order.

Like me, the waitress was tattooed, a half-sleeve on her left arm and a dragon on her right shoulder with the tail winding down her bicep. Also, like me, she was wearing a spaghetti-strap tank top to show off her tats. She saw me admiring her tattoos and smiled at me as she said, "Hi, I'm Sherry. What would you like to drink?"

"I'll have sweetened ice tea," I said.

Sherry turned to Grace, and I noticed that Grace, too, was admiring her tattoos. Grace smiled up at her, her bright smile lighting up the room, and answered, "I'll have a Corona, please. Nice tats, by the way."

Sherry smiled back defensively in response to Grace's smile and said, "Thanks. I'll get your drinks right away."

As Sherry walked away, I turned to Grace and asked, "Do you think I should get a dragon tattoo like hers?"

"No, Baby Doll," Grace answered. "I love your tattoos just fine, especially this one," Grace continued as she reached over the table and touched my right teat. That touch sent a shock throughout my body, and my nips immediately tightened and ached.

I knew which tattoo she was talking about. It was one I got when we rekindled our relationship after our only major tiff. I had wanted to make sure I never forgot what was at stake with our relationship. I had a heart with the words "Grace's Bitch" in it tattooed on my right teat above my nip to remind me. It was my pledge to Grace that I was hers for eternity. She considers it her favorite, which makes it that much more special.

We locked eyes, and I lost myself in the love I had for Grace. She was my life, and I had no intention to go on living if I ever lost her again. "Only for you, Sweet Cheeks, only for you," I averred as Grace pulled her hand back.

"I know, Baby Doll," Grace said, and I saw her eyes get shiny. When I saw that, my heart clenched because Grace wasn't one to indulge in tears when it came to our relationship. That's not to say that she doesn't cry about other things. She does that a lot when it comes to Bonnie.

Many were the times I had gone over to comfort Grace after Bonnie had gone to sleep. Grace would cry on my shoulders about the way she had been treated by ignorant fools who didn't understand that she didn't need a man in her life to have a life of her own. Grace wasn't crying because of what was done to her, because she was more than capable of handling those situations herself. Grace cried because of how it was affecting Bonnie.

Our relationship had alienated us from society. We had to keep it a secret from our friends and families because it was considered sinful, and we'd be going to Hell. One good thing that came out of our falling out was that Grace had married John Steiner and had Bonnie. Any suspicions her family had about her were put to rest. My family's concerns over my hanging out with Grace all of the time were allayed somewhat. Grace was obviously 'normal' and might even positively affect me.

However, people who didn't know us would see us together and wonder why a beautiful 'normal' woman like Grace would hang out with the likes of me. I was your stereotypical 'dyke' in how I presented myself to the world: short-cropped hair, tats, masculine demeanor and clothing, and brash 'no-nonsense' attitude.

Only Grace knew my secret: what I presented to the world was not who I really was. I had been so scared about someone finding out my secret I pretended to be this bold 'in your face' jock. I think Grace had figured it out the moment we first met. She had just smiled at me and accepted me for who I really was, and that was just that. I trusted her with my secret, and she kept it for me. That's why I love her so much and would die if I ever lost her.

I sighed, and Grace smiled again, blinking her eyes to clear them. She laughed, and the somber mood was broken.

"What?" I asked, knowing what Grace would say but asking it anyway.

"You always sigh like that when you're thinking deep thoughts," Grace said.

I just smiled at that, knowing it was true. We turned to our menus to figure out what we wanted to eat. When Sherry came back with our drinks, we ordered. I got the grilled ham and cheese sandwich with fries, and Grace ordered the chef's salad.

Once Sherry left, Grace tapped the neck of her bottle to my glass and took a long drink. I watched, enraptured as she tilted her head back, exposing her beautiful throat. I so wanted to lean over and plant my lips on that throat but just sat there, knowing I'd be enjoying every inch of her body later tonight when we get a motel room for the night. I took a sip of my ice tea as visions of Grace writhing under my ministrations went through my head as my nips tightened and ached, and my pussy started running like a river.

Grace must have noticed my squirming and intense gaze and grinned at me when she lowered her bottle. She reached over the table to take my hand and give it a squeeze, letting me know without words that she relished my desire for her. That's what I really loved about her. She appreciated my love for her, even though she knew she didn't have to. She could have treated me like the dog shit on the bottom of your boot, and I'd still love her, but she wasn't like that.

We sat there for a minute or two, just gazing into each other's eyes as Grace held my hand, squeezing it from time to time. Sherry soon showed up with our food, and we tore into it since we had worked up an appetite thinking about tonight. We wouldn't have to worry about waking Bonnie up so we could get a little noisy, and I loved the noises Grace made when I fucked her.

I thoroughly enjoyed my sandwich and fries, and Grace certainly enjoyed her salad. She poached a couple of my fries, but I didn't mind. Soon, we were done, too busy eating to play around as we had at lunch. Once we were done, Sherry brought the check, and I put a ten on it and told her to keep the change.

We quickly hit the restroom before heading out and mounting up. Traffic was busy because it was rush hour, so it took us a while to get through Lompoc. We turned north at H Street and eventually made it out of town. PCH wended its way northwest toward Vandenberg AFB. Just as we got to the main entrance, we turned right to stay on PCH and headed toward Santa Maria. Just outside Orcutt, we remained on PCH, went around Orcutt and Santa Maria, and headed toward Guadalupe.

Just north of downtown Guadalupe, we spied a small motel named 'The Pink Cadillac' with the "Vacancy" sign turned on. It was starting to get dark, and I hated driving at night, especially without street lights to help the other drivers see me. We were both ready to crash for the night anyway, so we pulled off the road and up to the motel office.

Grace hopped off, took off her helmet, and said, "I'll get us a room." That was fine with me. I've found over the years that motel proprietors react better to Grace than to me, so I just stayed with the bike while she went into the office. As I waited, I looked around and noticed that there weren't a lot of cars or bikes in the parking lot. The office was at one end, and there were a total of twelve rooms in a single row.

Grace quickly came out and held up the key to let me see the number 12 on the fob. She had managed to get the end room to have a little more privacy. Grace hopped on the bike, and I drove over to the parking spot in front of room 12. Grace hopped off as I killed the engine and put down the kickstand.

I dismounted, my excitement growing as I couldn't wait to get inside. I removed my helmet, took off my gloves, and grabbed the saddlebags with our belongings. We both packed light for our bike trips, usually just a few toiletries and a couple changes of underwear. I also packed my favorite harness and dildo, which Grace really loved having used on her.

Grace unlocked the door and led us into the room. It was Spartan and had a small bathroom and a double bed. There was a telephone on the nightstand by the bed. There was a small dresser with three drawers against the wall and a small chair in the corner. There was no TV, but that was fine with us. The only things that were going to happen in here tonight were fucking and sleeping.

I closed the door and made sure it was locked, and the security chain hooked before putting the saddlebags on the dresser. I kicked off my boots while Grace ensured the drapes were closed before checking out the bathroom. I was pleased that I couldn't hear any highway noise, so the room was soundproof, and we wouldn't have to worry about making too much noise. I loved hearing the noises Grace made when I fucked her, and I loved letting Grace know how much I loved what she was doing to me.

I turned to Grace when she came out of the bathroom. She had a big smile on her face, and I smiled back in response. I could tell that Grace was as wound up as I was as she kicked her boots off. I could see the lust in her eyes as she walked up to me, reached up with her left hand, and pulled my head down so she could kiss me. I kept my arms at my side, despite my desire to wrap them around her, as she tested me to make sure I was under control. I was not allowed to do anything without her explicit approval until we were done and ready for sleep.

Her lips devoured mine, and I reveled from the feel. Her tongue invaded my mouth and ravaged it as my nips tightened and ached, and my pussy got hot and wet. Grace's hands came up and gently cupped my face as our kiss continued. She started moaning, and I couldn't help but moan in response. The sound of her moan sent shock waves through my body, and I reveled in how it made me feel. Despite my need to take her in my arms, I resisted, knowing that I would soon be able to ravage her if I behaved myself.

Soon, the kiss ended. When Grace removed her hands and pulled back, I nearly fell forward from leaning into the kiss but managed to keep my balance. I moaned my disappointment but made no move to initiate another kiss. Grace smiled at me, knowing that I was on edge but wanting to make sure I was under control. My aching nips tented my tank top, but I resisted the urge to reach up and knead my teats to relieve the ache.

Grace's eyes zeroed in on my hard nips, and her tongue peeked out between her lips as the lust burned brightly in her eyes. She looked back up and said, "Take off your top, Baby Doll."

In a flash, my hands went to the hem of my top, and I whipped it up and off in an instant. The rush of the fabric on my nips as I pulled it off almost made me swoon. I threw my top on the floor and lowered my arms, waiting for Grace to make the next move. The cool air wafting over my nips made them harden even more, and I let out a low guttural moan.

Grace's eyes locked on the tattoo over my right nip, and she asked, "Are you my bitch, Baby Doll?"

"Yes, Grace, I'm your bitch. Now and forever," I averred with every fiber of my being.

Pleased with my answer, Grace reached up and gently cupped my teats before leaning in and suckling my right nip. The feel of her hands made me swoon, and when her warm lips wrapped around my nip, I nearly came. My pussy flooded, and I started rolling my hips in response, craving release. Somehow, I managed to stay in control and just moaned loudly, making it known to her and the world that I enjoyed that.

Her tongue flicked my nip, making me jerk and moan again. She flicked it again, making me shudder and moan yet again. With her eyes still locked on my tattoo, I felt her teeth as Grace gently bit my nip, making me jerk so hard, I nearly tore it out of her mouth.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, struggling to maintain my balance and control as my body reacted to the stimulus to my nip. My pussy was flowing like a river now, and I was soaking my panties. I moaned again as Grace's tongue laved my nip.

Grace's right hand slid up, and she started rolling my left nip, making me jerk and shudder even more as my nips felt on fire, the pain/pleasure pushing everything out of my mind. Even with that, I struggled to maintain my control, keeping my hands down to my side no matter how much I wanted to use them.

My moaning and groaning reached a fevered pitch, and as much as I tried not to, I gave in to the sensations, and my orgasm crashed over me. My legs folded, and I crumpled to the floor, gasping as I surrendered to my orgasm. I curled around it, rocking and gasping "Fuck!" over and over until I blacked out ...

... When I came to, I felt my head being cradled in Grace's lap. When I finally managed to open my eyes, I saw Grace looking at me. Her expressive brown eyes swallowed me up as she smiled, pleased with how she had made me come undone. "Hey, Baby Doll," she said, cupping my face with her hands. "Did you enjoy that?"

I brought my right hand up and put it on her hand as I answered, "There are no words, Sweet Cheeks." I snuggled into her hand, tears leaking out of my eyes as I saw Grace's eyes get moist at my declaration. I knew then that Grace loved me as much as I loved her, and I lost myself in her eyes as I rapidly blinked mine to clear away the tears. "I love you, Grace Mae Jones," I said as fervently as I could without shouting it to the world.

"I love you, too, Kathleen Ann Jones," Grace replied, also rapidly blinking her eyes to clear out the wetness gathering there. We stayed there for a beat, both of us reflecting back to that first time we had declared our love for each other the night of our Senior Prom. Then I sighed, eliciting a chuckle from Grace. This broke the mood, and I sat up, allowing Grace to get up. She put out a hand to assist me in getting to my feet.

Once I was back to my feet, Grace asked, "Did you pack 'George'?"

I loved how Grace gave nicknames to the various dildos I used to fuck her. My harness allowed me to switch out the dildo to change up which one I used to fuck her. I smiled and answered, "You know I did, Sweet Cheeks."

"Good," Grace answered as she reached down and started unfastening my leathers. "I want you to strap it on and fuck me good. Will you do that for me, Baby Doll?"

With a growl in my voice, I said, "You bet, Sweet Cheeks." I patiently waited for Grace to pull my leathers down so I could step out of them. Grace noticed my soaked panties as she squatted to allow me to step out of my leathers. She leaned in and took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she enjoyed my aroma. The sight sent a pulse through my body, making my chest clench and my breath hitch.

Grace chuckled again as she pulled my panties down and let me step out of them. She stood back up and turned to head toward the bed while pulling her top up and off. As much as I wanted to watch her disrobe, I turned to the dresser where the saddlebags were lying. I pulled out the harness and put it on, ensuring it was strapped up tightly. I then pulled out 'George,' a flesh-colored 8" dildo, attached it to the harness, and positioned it over my clit. This allowed the base of the dildo to stimulate me while I was thrusting 'George' deep into Grace's pussy.