Receiving Grace Pt. 01

Story Info
Does love really mean never having to say you’re sorry?
17.8k words
4.7
10.1k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 01 of a multi-part story. I hope to wrap it up in two parts, but if it needs a Part 03, so be it. Your comments are always welcomed and are the only payment I receive for my stories.

© 2021 Candy_Kane54

***

May 1992

"Goodnight, Baby Doll. I love you."

"Goodnight, Sweet Cheeks. I love you, too."

With that, I hung up the phone. Having spent the past hour talking with Grace, my emotions were chaotic. Despite her best effort to make it sound like she was doing okay, I could tell Grace was hurting. The strain of taking care of Bonnie was weighing on her, and I worried that it might break her.

Grace's daughter, Bonnie, was dying from pancreatic cancer. Grace has been in Dayton. OH, since February helping Bonnie to get through her chemo treatments. Unfortunately, the chemo hadn't made any difference, and Bonnie was now in Hospice. I could tell from talking to Bonnie that she was starting to slip away, despite her assurances that she was okay.

Having been together for most of the past 44 years, I knew Grace, maybe better than she knew herself. I had repeatedly asked if she wanted me to come out there. Despite her assurances that she was okay and I didn't need to come, I knew she really wanted me there but didn't want to show any weakness by asking me.

Grace was one of the strongest people I knew. When we first met, she just took one look at me and took me under her wing and never let me go. Grace gave me what I needed, direction and purpose. I would do anything for her, up to and including throwing myself into an active volcano if she asked me.

After a restless night's sleep, when I got up in the morning to get ready for work, I decided I was just going to go ahead and buy a ticket to fly to Dayton to be with Grace. Despite my fear of flying, I would be there for her. I knew she'd fuss and argue about it, but I was going to do it anyway. After all, she hadn't expressly forbidden me from coming.

After performing my toilet and fixing myself a hearty breakfast, I thought about Grace and how much my life revolved around her. I loved her with every fiber of my being, and these past ten weeks apart have been tough. She's been away visiting Bonnie before but never for more than two weeks at a time. It's been hell sleeping, especially when the memories of that horrible night nearly 41 years ago try sneaking into my dreams. I finished my breakfast, quickly washed my dishes, and got ready to go. I donned my leather jacket, gloves, and helmet and hopped on my bike, a sweet 1988 Harley-Davidson FXST 1340 Softail.

It was another beautiful day, 72 degrees and sunny as I drove into work. I loved the feel of the wind in my face, but the traffic anymore was getting ridiculous. I really didn't need my jacket since I was traveling so slowly. As much as I loved riding my bike, stop-and-go traffic took any fun to be had out of it. Luckily, California allowed motorcycles to travel between lanes of cars since CHP had extensive motorcycle divisions. They weren't allowed to do anything an ordinary citizen couldn't do. Since they needed to get through the traffic snarls in the greater LA area, they had to pass a traffic law to let everyone do that. I seldom took advantage of it on the city streets because there usually wasn't enough room to get my bike through due to the lanes being so narrow. It was a different story on the expressways since the lanes were wider.

The light ahead finally turned green, and traffic started crawling forward. As I fought to keep my motorcycle upright while traveling so slowly, I reflected on one of the great times that Grace and I had going on a road trip on my bike ...

August 1965

... The wind blowing in my face brought the smell of the ocean to me, and I loved it. It was a typical beautiful sunny day as we drove along the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH), white puffy clouds floating high in the air. As we powered down the road on my '64 Harley-Davidson XLCH Sportster, I reveled at the power between my thighs. I had just bought it last year, and I loved how it growled when I opened the throttle. I had loved my old bike, a 1957 Norton Nomad 600, but this had so much more power and rode much smoother.

As I leaned into the curve, I felt Grace's arms tighten around my core, and her thighs tighten around my hips. I loved having her body tight against mine, her teats crushed into my back, and her pussy tight against my ass. My nips tightened and ached, and my pussy got hot and wet as I thought about her taut body tight up against mine. I could feel her chin digging into my shoulder blade as she peered over my left shoulder and imagined I could feel her nips digging into my back.

"Wheeeeee!" she yelled, and my heart thrilled at how much Grace enjoyed the ride. We'd been riding together for years, and I was thrilled that she enjoyed taking off for a ride anytime she could get away. Of course, her having a twelve-year-old daughter who was just as wild and carefree as she was made it hard to find time to escape. This time we would have a few days as Bonnie was off to summer camp for a week.

We had just left Topanga Canyon and were heading west along the north shore of Santa Monica Bay toward Malibu. We had decided to head up the coast to San Francisco and back to tour for a few days. We had thought about going out to Desert Shores on the Salton Sea but decided against it. While we liked driving through the desert, we loved driving along the ocean. We'd done this before, and we just loved the freedom of just getting on the road and going somewhere on a whim.

The PCH wound along the coast, running from Dana Point up to San Francisco and beyond. There were plenty of hole-in-the-wall shops along the way to stop at, and we always liked checking out different places. We never called ahead to reserve a room at any motels since we never knew when we'd get anywhere. We would just find a place with a vacancy when it started getting dark.

When Grace had called me to tell me that Bonnie was going to summer camp, I was thrilled, knowing she wanted the two of us to get away for a while. We planned the dates for our trip, and I told my boss that I was taking some time off. He was thrilled because I so seldom took time off. Management was always pressing him to get me to take some of the accrued vacation days I had so they could get them off the books.

"About time, Kathy," Glen said with a grin. I was his favorite, and he knew he could rely on me to show up for work, so we had a great working relationship. Glen didn't care that I was a lesbian, and he would have laid down the law if any of my co-workers gave me any grief over it. Glen never needed to because I could take care of myself, to the chagrin of the few assholes who tried to make something out of it.

I had learned early in life that most people didn't accept my lifestyle. I had to protect myself from self-appointed assholes who thought if I just got a taste of dick that I'd change my mind. Of course, I practically broadcasted my lifestyle by dressing and acting the way I did. I kept my blonde hair cropped short and loved wearing jeans and muscle shirts to show off my tattoos.

On the other hand, Grace was very feminine, so she never had to worry about being accosted by assholes like I was. She was beautiful with her brown hair down to her shoulders. Grace loved wearing dresses but wasn't averse to wearing jeans and tank tops. The only time she was ever hassled about her lifestyle was when she was with me, and as much as I bristled and tried to rise to her defense, she wouldn't let me. She would just smile and ignore the taunts and barbs while taking hold of my arm and walking us off.

Despite the early hour and being in the middle of the week, the traffic was bumper-to-bumper. As we passed Pacific Palisades, we saw the raw earth from the landslide that had taken place in June. We could see the destroyed houses that hadn't been razed yet. Once we got past Inceville, the road opened up, and we could start to enjoy the ride.

Once we got to the Malibu area, the traffic thickened up again as we went past the beach houses. Some of them were pretty elaborate, and I wondered how much something like that would cost. Not that I'd ever be able to afford anything like that, but it would have been nice to have a place on the beach. I really loved the time I spent on the beach, and I was an avid surfer. The water up here is a lot cleaner than the water down in the beach cities, and if it wasn't such a drag driving up here, I'd spend most of my time up here.

The road turned away from the beach as we neared Point Dume. We also had a couple of bikers join us, so we exchanged greetings as we sat at the lights. I looked over the bike to my left and admired the lines of his bike, a BMW R50 2. I complimented him on his bike, and he did the same in return. I saw his eyes flick back to Grace, and I could tell that he liked what he saw. I just smiled and turned to look at the bike to my right. I was pleased to see that she rode an Indian Scout 440, a real sweet-looking bike. We exchanged smiles, and she, too, glanced back at Grace.

The light turned green before anything more could be said, and we took off. I let the other two bikes pull away since I had spied a Texaco station up ahead on the right. I called out, "Pit stop," as I pulled off the road and up to the pump.

Grace hopped off as the attendant came out of the station. I put down the kickstand as I killed the engine. Flipping the gas cap off as I dismounted, I said, "Fill 'er up."

The kid couldn't decide between ogling Grace in her skin-tight leathers as she walked into the station or my bike. I just smiled in understanding since Grace's ass looked great in those leathers. As I took off my helmet and shook out my hair, I followed Grace with my eyes, admiring how that ass moved. My heart clenched as I thought about how lucky I was to have her in my life.

The kid finally started the pump and asked me what type of gas I wanted. "Regular," I said in response, keeping an eye on him to make sure he didn't get gas all over the tank. He was careful, and as he pumped, he looked over the bike and said, "Nice ride. What year is it?"

"Sixty-four," I said.

"How does it handle?" he asked, and I was pleased that he was genuinely interested.

"It hustles right along and rides very smoothly. Very responsive and easy to handle," I said.

"Sweet," he said in appreciation. He finished filling up the tank, managing to get a dollar's worth of gas in it. While it was a nice ride, the fuel mileage wasn't anything to brag on.

I handed him a dollar when he turned the pump off, and I got on, started it with a quick kick, and pulled up next to the station. Just as I got it parked, Grace came out. I went in to use the restroom, and as I came out, shrugging on my jacket, I caught the kid admiring my tattoos. I smiled at him as I walked out the door, thinking, "Sorry, kid, not your day."

As I walked up to the bike, Grace was standing there waiting for me, her helmet under her left arm. She looked so delicious. I just grabbed her face and tilted my head down, and kissed her uptilted mouth, enjoying the feel of her silky soft lips against mine.

When we broke, I said, "I love you, Sweet Cheeks."

Grace replied, "I love you too, Baby Doll." She smiled, and the brightness of her smile momentarily eclipsed the bright mid-morning sun. My insides just melted, and my nips tightened, and my pussy pulsed and got hot and wet as I once again thrilled that this beautiful woman loved me.

A vehicle pulled up to the pumps, so I stepped back and started to don my helmet. I watched Grace put her helmet on before I mounted my bike, put up the kickstand, and kicked the engine over. Grace climbed on behind me, wrapped her arms around my core, and pulled her pussy into my ass. I took off and got back out on the road, which soon wended its way back to the shore.

It was a slow go along the beaches due to the many people wanting to use them. I saw woodies and convertibles parked there and all of the surfboards sticking up with their ends buried in the sand along the water's edge. Many people were swimming close to the shore. Some people surfed on the small waves further out that eventually broke on the beach. Once we passed Sequit Canyon and entered the State Park, the road opened up again, and we powered our way toward Point Mugu.

The road turned inland, passing by the Point Mugu Naval Air Station. Soon we were entering Oxnard and had to slow down again as we entered city traffic. It was time for lunch, so I looked for a place to stop and grab a bite. I soon spied a spot, and as I pulled up, I noticed several bikes in the parking lot. I figured it must be halfway decent, so I pulled up and parked my bike.

Grace jumped off as I killed the engine and put down the kickstand. I dismounted, and we spent a minute taking off our helmets and securing them to the bike. I loved watching Grace shake her hair out. It fell down onto her shoulders as she unfastened her leather jacket and shrugged it off, exposing her form-fitting tank top. I could see that she was enjoying herself because her nips were tenting her top, causing my nips to harden and ache in return. I unzipped my jacket and shrugged it off, exposing my tank top, also tented by my hard nips.

I saw Grace's eyes travel over my body, her tongue peeking out between her lips, as her gaze settled on my tattoos. I loved how she loved ogling my tattoos, and I got even hotter. My nips ached so much I reached up with my left hand to massage my left teat, and Grace's eyes followed my movements. I quickly looked around to see if anybody could see us before I brought my right hand up to massage my right teat, putting on a show for Grace, knowing she would enjoy it.

I enjoyed rolling and pulling my nips, the sensation bringing me close to the edge. When Grace looked up, I locked eyes with her, and the rest of the world went away. At that moment, I was in heaven. I imagined it was Grace's hands on my teats, pinching and pulling my nips. She knew how sensitive I was, and she enjoyed making me come just from playing with my teats. Of course, I enjoyed it too.

Before I went too far, Grace said, "Not now, Baby Doll. I want you wanting it later when we're alone."

I stopped, not wanting to disappoint Grace. She meant the world to me, and I never wanted to disappoint her again. I had once, and it taught me a valuable lesson. "Okay, Sweet Cheeks," I said as I dropped my hands to my side.

Grace came around the bike to meet up with me, and we went up to the door. I opened it for her, and she smiled up to me and said, "Thanks, Baby Doll."

"Always, Sweet Cheeks," I said, warmed by her appreciation.

We stepped inside and saw booths off to the left and counter seating to the right. The counter seating available was sparse, most of the patrons wearing leathers like we were, so we headed over and grabbed a booth. Nobody paid any attention to us, which was a relief. We slid in, facing each other. Before we got too comfortable, a waitress came over. As she handed each of us a menu, she said, "Hi! I'm Stephanie. Can I get you something to drink?"

Since I was driving, I said, "I'll have an ice tea."

"Sweet or unsweet?" Stephanie asked.

"Sweet, please," I said.

"And you?" Stephanie asked, turning to Grace.

"I'll have a Corona," Grace said, smiling at me as she said it. My heart clenched because when Grace got buzzed, she let me be a little rougher when we fucked.

After Stephanie left to get our drinks, we looked at the menu. As I tried to figure out what I wanted to eat, trying not to let thoughts of Grace, naked and writhing under me, overwhelm me, I felt Grace's foot start running up and down my calf. I looked up and over and saw Grace's wicked grin. She knew she was making me even hotter and more bothered than I already was, priming me for later. My pussy was already hot and wet, so I let out a low growl, letting Grace know she was revving me up.

Stephanie came back with our drinks and asked what we wanted. I ordered the blue plate special, and Grace followed suit. Grace tapped the neck of her beer bottle against my glass of ice tea and took a long slug, tilting her head back, exposing her long beautiful throat to my view. I let out another low growl, aching to reach across the table, and put my hand around that throat while I ravaged her lips with mine.

Grace put her bottle down and smiled at me again, knowing she was getting me so hot and bothered that I might lose control. I had to close my eyes and struggle to get my emotions back under control. I didn't dare lose control of myself with her ever again. I had once, and it was the worst six months of my life. I understood why she was doing this, and I loved her even more for teaching me how to stay in control.

While we waited for our food, we chatted about general things. I ached to smoke a cigarette, but I've given them up because Grace decided I didn't need to smoke them anymore. It was tough, especially now with being so wet and hot, wanting Grace so bad I almost couldn't stand it. I needed to distract myself from those thoughts, so I talked about the heating up of hostilities between Pakistan and India over Kashmir. It was tough because Grace was back to running her foot up and down my calf, making me lose my train of thought.

Finally, Stephanie brought our food to us, and we dug in. I was starving, and the food distracted me from Grace for a short time as I scarfed down my food. As usual, Grace chuckled as she watched me practically inhale my food. She always joked that I always ate like I was starving to death. I'd always say I was a big girl and needed to fuel my body.

I finished before Grace did and leaned back and watched her daintily eat her food. I closely watched as each forkful of food passed her beautiful lips. She'd thoughtfully chew her food and then swallow as my eyes followed the food down her throat. She'd pause, smile at me, and then take another bite, knowing I was enjoying the show.

Stephanie checked on us, and I got another ice tea while Grace got another Corona. Soon we were finished, and Stephanie brought our check. I put a ten on it and told her to keep the change. Grace got up to head to the restroom. I admired the view of her ass as she walked off. I loved how those tight leather pants lifted and separated her cheeks. I noticed that several guys sitting at the bar were doing the same. "Tough luck," I thought to myself. "She's taken."

I got up and followed her into the restroom. Grace had left the door unlocked, knowing I would follow her. As soon as the door was closed, Grace was on me, pulling me into a kiss, backing me up against the door. I tasted the beer on her tongue as I sucked it into my mouth and sucked on it, our lips crushed together. My hands instinctively went to her ass and lifted her up as her legs went around my hips. Grace's hands went to my teats, pinching and pulling my nips, causing me to growl into her mouth as the stimulation quickly drove me into a mind-numbing orgasm. I started blacking out as my knees buckled, and I slid slowly down the door until my ass hit the floor, Grace settling into my lap.

Grace cupped my face with her hands and continued kissing me until I could get myself back under control. I finally was able to bring my hands up and cup Grace's face as I pressed back into the kiss. Finally, we broke, and Grace grinned at me and asked, "Did you enjoy that, Baby Doll?"

"You know I did, Sweet Cheeks," I said, sighing as Grace got up off my lap. She offered her hand to help me up, and I managed to get upright.

Once I was up on my feet, Grace looked up at me and smiled as she said, "I know I had you all worked up, Baby Doll, and I wanted to get you off so you'd be able to drive."