Receiving Grace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the bottle of lubricant and turned just as Grace stepped out of her panties. She stood there in all of her naked glory. My eyes devoured her body, and I heated up as I enjoyed the view of her beautiful body, which was perfect in my eyes. "Fuck," I moaned as I realized that this woman was mine and I was going to get to fuck her senseless.

Grace enjoyed my attention and pirouetted, allowing me to see all of her perfect body. I watched, my chest so tight, my heart pounding so hard, I thought I would pass out. Before I lost control, I started to open the bottle of lubricant to apply it to my girl cock. Grace saw my movement and said, "No, Baby Doll, let me do that."

I froze, thinking I'd done something wrong. Grace saw that and said, "It's okay, Baby Doll. I just want to help you get ready." She reached out and took the bottle from my hand, pouring out some lubricant into her right hand. She then wrapped her hand around my girl cock and started running her hand up and down the shaft, causing the end to bump my clit, sending shocks through my body.

I stood stock still because Grace was testing my control. She sped up her strokes, putting a little twist on my girl cock, making me moan and shake from the shocks to my body. Grace locked eyes with me and reached up with her left hand to pull me down into a kiss. When her lips met mine, our mouths opened simultaneously, and our mingled moans made beautiful music.

Satisfied with my control, Grace broke the kiss and stopped stroking my girl cock. She stepped back and turned to the bed. I stood still and watched her as she climbed onto the bed and laid back, her ass near the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide, giving me a view of her pussy. Her lips were engorged with blood, and I could see droplets of her juices weeping out and gathering in her tightly trimmed thatch.

"Come here, Baby Doll," Grace said. I quickly moved up to the edge of the bed, my girl cock swinging and bobbing. Grace's eyes locked on it as I reached down to guide the head to her opening. I carefully ran the tip up and down her slit to gather up additional lubrication before I started to gently ease it into her hole. The pressure on my clit was driving me crazy, and I had to fight the urge to just ram my girl cock into her hole until our pussies merged.

I reached out and grabbed the backs of Grace's knees as I slowly and carefully buried the entire length of my girl cock into her pussy, my hips pressing against her thighs. I locked eyes with Grace, and I could see the lust slowly building in her eyes. I slowly eased my girl cock out, ensuring it was properly lubricated. When all but the tip was withdrawn, I slowly eased it in again, slightly faster until our bodies met again.

Grace nodded, no words needed, telling me to go. My heart sang as I pulled back and shoved my girl cock into her, my hips slapping against her thighs. As much as I wanted to look down and enjoy the view of my girl cock pistoning in and out, I maintained my gaze into Grace's eyes. I saw her passion build and her tongue peeked out from between her lips as I picked up the pace.

As much as I really wanted to pile-drive my girl cock into her, I held back, waiting for Grace's permission to let loose. I got into a steady in-and-out pace that I could maintain for as long as Grace needed it. The constant stimulation to my clit made me moan, and my breathing became deeper as the exertion started warming me up. Grace began to moan almost continuously except for a little grunt each time I bottomed out, my hips slapping her thighs.

As her eyes became lidded with passion, Grace finally gave me the reins and said, "Go, Baby Doll."

With that, I reared back and slammed my girl cock into her pussy. My hips smacked her thighs, driving her ass into the mattress, her teats bouncing as her entire body shook from the collision. I tightened my grip on her knees, using the leverage to maintain my attack. I picked up the pace as I drove my girl cock into her pussy, making the bed shudder and the springs squeak as she bounced up and down. Grace's moans became louder as her breathing turned into a series of gasps.

My hips started burning from my exertions, and I started gasping as the additional stimulation on my clit drove me wild. However, I made sure I kept myself in control, not wanting to ever lose it like I did that one time. I was in heaven as I fucked Grace. I could tell that Grace was really enjoying it as she started chanting "Fuck me!" over and over. She tossed her head from side to side, her eyes closed, totally lost to the sensations I was giving her.

Suddenly, Grace sucked in a big breath, held it, and then her body started spasming as she fell into her orgasm. She started screaming "Fuck!" over and over as I continued slamming my girl cock into her. I didn't want to stop, knowing that Grace would enjoy even more orgasms if I kept going. As much as I wanted to give in and come with her, I held back.

I picked up my pace. I let go of Grace's knees and leaned in over her, placing my hands on the mattress on each side of her teats. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I pounded away, willing Grace to come again. Despite her pussy grabbing my girl cock, I maintained my attack, slamming in and out of her faster and faster. With her legs around my waist, I couldn't get the long strokes I liked, but I could still get enough of a stroke to continue shaking her entire body.

I felt my orgasm rearing up to crash down on me, but I fought it to keep from coming before Grace did. I could feel her body tensing again, and I put in one last spurt of effort, pistoning in and out, nearly out of control, willing her to come. I started chanting "Come for me" over and over. Just as I thought I was going to lose control and come, I felt her body tense, and she sucked in a big breath, held it, and then screamed, "Fuck!" as she burst into an even bigger orgasm. I let go and succumbed to my orgasm, shouting, "Fuck!" as I started spasming so hard, I couldn't breathe. My thighs and arms gave out, and I collapsed on top of Grace, both of us spasming so hard, I thought the bed would collapse.

Before I passed out, I managed to wrap my arms around Grace and roll over on my side, my girl cock still buried in Grace's pussy, her legs still wrapped around my waist. As I gasped, trying to get air in my lungs, my entire body was still shuddering from the incredible orgasm I had just experienced. I could feel Grace's body spasming and shaking as she gasped and moaned through her orgasm. Each spasm of hers set me off again, and each time I spasmed, it set her off again. Eventually, I passed out, totally blissed from the endorphins produced ...

... When I came to, I was still on my side, my arms around Grace, her arms and legs still around me, and my girl cock still buried in her pussy. Grace was gently snoring as she had passed out with me. As I lay there, my eyes burned from the tears gathering there as I thanked God for putting Grace in my life. I stayed still, not wanting to wake her as she slept off the high she experienced from her orgasms. I opened my eyes and watched her face, loving how angelic she looked in her relaxed state, her mouth slightly opened.

Eventually, Grace's breathing sped up, and her eyes opened. I fell into those brown wells, lost in the wonder of her love for me. Grace brought a hand up and used her thumb to wipe the tears out of my eyes before saying, "I love you, Baby Doll."

I replied, "I love you, too, Sweet Cheeks."

We lay there for a minute as we both reflected back on our recent exertions and how much we loved each other. Eventually, Grace grinned and asked, "Do you think we disturbed the neighbors?"

I cocked my head, grinned, and answered, half-seriously, "No one's pounding on the walls or door, and I don't hear any sirens, so I think we're okay."

Grace tightened her legs around me and said, "You know what I like about 'George'? He stays hard all of the time. I love how he fills me, even now, while a guy's cock would be getting soft and pulling out of my pussy."

To emphasize her point, she rolled her hips a couple of times, making the base of my girl cock hit my sensitive clit. I softly moaned before I said, "I'll always be hard for you, Sweet Cheeks."

"I know, Baby Doll," she replied and pulled me in for a kiss. I lost myself in the feel of her lips on mine, relishing their softness as we just nuzzled each other. Eventually, she broke our kiss and said, "As much as I love your girl cock filling me up, it's pressing on my bladder, and I need to go pee."

Grace unwrapped her legs from around my waist, and I rolled onto my back, pulling my girl cock out, glistening from Grace's cum. Grace hopped out of bed and made a beeline for the bathroom. I watched her ass as she walked away from me, loving how it moved. I listened to her urine spraying into the toilet bowl before she flushed and came back out.

I went to get up, but Grace said, "Don't move just yet, Baby Doll." I watched as Grace crawled onto the bed and moved to position her head over my glistening girl cock. Locking eyes with me, she leaned in and took my girl cock on her mouth and took as much of it as she could in her mouth.

Despite the urge to thrust it further into her mouth, I held stock still, making sure I didn't move. I watched, enthralled as her lips tightened around it before she started pulling her head back, cleaning her juices off of it. As the end of it came out of her mouth, it no longer glistened with her cum. She then took my girl cock in her hand and leaned in, licking around the base to get the rest of her juices off of it, carefully avoiding stimulating my clit.

Once she had cleaned it off, she raised herself back up and smiled at me for not losing control. "Okay, Baby Doll. You can take it off now."

I jumped out of bed and started undoing the straps, and took it off. I detached the dildo and took it into the bathroom to wash it and dry it off. I then emptied my bladder, flushed, and came out. By then, Grace had pulled her tank top back on and had picked up our sodden panties. She headed into the bathroom and washed our panties before hanging them up to dry. I pulled my top on and prepared the bed for sleep.

We took turns brushing our teeth before getting in bed. As we spooned together, I thanked God for having Grace in my life. When she snuggled in against me, my arm tightened around her as I drifted off to sleep ...

May 1992

... After I got to work, I pulled my bike inside the warehouse and parked it next to the forklift. I had enough seniority that I could get away with it. Everyone I worked with knew how much I loved my bike and didn't like leaving it out where someone could mess with it. Once I removed my jacket, gloves, and helmet, I headed up to the office area to put in my vacation request before going to work. I was the floor manager and had nine people working for me.

Once I got to the office, Sharon, my boss, greeted me, somewhat surprised to see me since I didn't spend much time in the office area, preferring to stay on the floor with my people. When I explained why I was here, Sharon was glad to approve my request for taking some vacation. I had nearly two months of vacation days saved up, and Sharon was always sending me memos to remind me to use it or lose it. When I initially requested only two weeks of vacation, Sharon asked if that would be enough. When I explained what I needed it for, she arranged for me to call her and extend it if I needed to. I would use all of it if I had to, so I could be with Grace through this challenging time.

After taking care of that, I headed back down into the warehouse to my desk tucked in the corner. I had a desk only because I was the manager, not because I really needed it. I enjoyed working next to my people. They appreciated that I got my hands dirty along with them as they worked away, unloading and loading the trucks and moving the inventory around as needed. I needed to keep track of the stock and where it was, so everyone filed the reports on my desk, where I would put them together. Management has talked about getting ready to computerize the inventory system so I wouldn't have to manually put the reports together. I wasn't too sure how I felt about that, but if it happens, I'll adjust.

Since everyone that works with me respects me and likes me, I haven't had any problem with inventory getting lost or walking out the door. When I took over the job from the last guy who had it, I had made it clear that I wouldn't tolerate that shit and backed it up whenever it happened. It's been years since I've had to "explain myself" to anyone who didn't think the rules applied to them. In fact, my two best guys now had enjoyed the pleasure of my explaining myself to them, and since then, they've always made sure that the new guys would never have to endure it as they had. I'm sure that, had I been straight, there would be a knock-down-drag-out between the two of them for my affections, but since I was gay, they treated me just like one of the guys, which was fine with me.

It had been a typical day, with periods of inactivity and then busy as Hell as trucks came and went. By the time it was quitting time, I was ready to go home. I relaxed as the wind blew past me as I headed out to go home. I enjoyed riding my bike, but I knew I would have to give it up soon. I'm 62 now, and it's time I started acting like it. I could retire anytime now, but I really enjoyed my job. As I drove south on Western Ave., I passed an old motel that had been converted to apartments, and my mind flew back to that night at 'The Pink Cadilac' ...

August 1965

... Not having to get up early, we enjoyed being able to sleep in. We didn't get to do this very often since we no longer lived together, so it was a luxury we intended to take advantage of. Ever since that horrible night fourteen years ago, when I went too far and Grace threw me out of our apartment, we never lived together again, even after we reconciled and rekindled our relationship. Of course, by then, she had married and was pregnant with Bonnie. Even after John's death, whenever I came over to see Grace, I had to make sure Bonnie was sleeping before I arrived. Afterward, I had to make sure I was gone before Bonnie woke up.

When I woke up, I found Grace spooned up against me, her ass tight to my hips and her shoulders pressing against my teats. My arm was draped over her ribs, her teat gently cradled in my hand. Grace must have already been awake because she immediately said, "Good morning, Baby Doll."

She'd been waiting for me to wake up and immediately put her hand on top of my hand and encouraged me to start massaging her teat. Her nip immediately grew hard and poked the palm of my hand as I nuzzled her ear and said, "Good morning, Sweet Cheeks."

I started pinching her nip, eliciting a small gasp and then a low moan as Grace reacted to my ministrations. She arched her back, pressing her shoulders into my teats and her ass into my crotch, making my breath catch and my heart flutter. I worked my lips down onto her neck and started sucking and nipping her soft skin, getting an "Oh, God, Baby Doll" out of her as I pulled her nip out and let it snap back.

My hand started sliding down over her ribs and core, heading for her pussy. Grace lifted her leg and draped it over mine, giving me access to her treasure, the prize that I always sought and loved. I cupped her mound, enjoying the heat I felt on the palm of my hand. I moaned my enjoyment, almost a low growl, as I started getting revved up. I knew Grace wouldn't let me go any further since we had to get up and get going, but I loved thinking about driving my fingers into her hole and making her scream my name as she came undone.

Sure enough, Grace said, "Oh, God, Baby Doll, I'd love to indulge you, but we need to get going."

"No problem, Sweet Cheeks," I said, giving her mound a little squeeze before pulling my hand back. Grace spun around and rewarded my acquiescence with a kiss that left no doubt that she loved me as much as I loved her. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tight to me, cherishing the feel of her body against mine, and thanking God that I was lucky enough to have this woman's love.

Time stood still until we needed to break for oxygen. Grace pulled away and jumped out of bed, pulling off her top and heading for the bathroom. I watched her ass bounce and move as she walked away from me, making my breath catch again. I closed my eyes, fighting to not tear up as I thought about how I could watch that ass move like that for the rest of my life and die happy.

"Come on, Baby Doll," Grace said as I heard her turn the shower on. I jumped out of bed, pulled my top off, and quickly entered the bathroom. I found Grace squatting over the toilet bowl, relieving her bladder. As soon as she was done, I took her place as she went into the shower. After I finished peeing, I said, "Flush," as I got up and pushed the handle to flush the toilet. I joined Grace in the shower, and we spent the next few minutes washing each other, making sure to get each other's backs. I was careful not to get too excited and do anything more than just make sure Grace was clean. This was a test of my control, and I was determined not to disappoint Grace and give in to my desire to ravage her body.

After we got dressed and packed our stuff, I went out and got the bike ready, strapping the saddlebags on and kicking the motor over. Grace walked up to the office to turn in the key. I pulled up in front of the office just as she came out. I handed Grace her helmet and watched her put it on, my eyes wandering over her body. Even after the great sex last night and our shower this morning, I still got hot and bothered watching how Grace's body moved as she donned her helmet. She smiled at me, letting me know she appreciated my interest, and hopped on the bike. "Let's get some breakfast," she said.

I was starved, so she got no argument from me. We headed back downtown and found a restaurant that was open for breakfast. I parked on the street, and we headed in. It was a nice place, and the food was good. We hit the road when we were done, only stopping at the EnCo to top off the gas before heading out of town. I made sure the fuel shut-off valve was set to 'Reserve' so we wouldn't run out of gas in the middle of nowhere. We were going to try to make it to the San Francisco area by tonight. The route we will take today will be through beautiful scenery, empty of cities and gas stations.

Just north of Pismo Beach, PCH and US101 merged again. Shortly after that, the road turned inland and up through the canyon until we reached San Luis Obispo. In San Luis Obispo, PCH split off toward Morro Bay, where it started to hug the coast once again. Unlike yesterday, traffic was much lighter. We could enjoy the ride more, opening it up and leaning into the curves.

As we tooled through San Simeon, we saw the signs for Hearst Castle. Once past San Simeon, the road started following the contours of the terrain. It would wind in and out of canyons before crossing the streams. We really loved this part since we were constantly leaning into curves. I could tell Grace liked it because she was hanging on tight and squeezing my hips with her thighs on each curve. Of course, we would occasionally overtake a car and have to tool along behind it until a long enough straight stretch allowed me to pass them.

After about an hour, we entered Julia Pfieffer State Park and stopped at a scenic pull-out to view McWay Falls. This was a tidal waterfall where McWay Creek drops right into the ocean at high tide. We stretched our legs and walked around to view the waterfall. It was still a little misty from the morning fog that hadn't burned off yet, so we had to be careful not to slip and fall over the edge since the rocks were covered in dew.