All Comments on 'Reciprocal Favour'

by dchatterly

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just another cuckold story

why bother with this shit. the husband should have just walked out the door and kept going!!

macman_49macman_49over 13 years ago
He made her fantasy! Reward the Hubbie, not emasculate him!

Didn't like this story as why would wife fuck another man when her husband is adequate sized and allowed her to sample bigger cock, then be treated like shit? Not me! I tell her to pack her toothbrush and pantys and move in with her stud! I'd be done with her. macman_49

deadonedeadonealmost 12 years ago
Divorce NOW!

Throw that piece of shit ex-wife out the door!! No need to talk. No need to cry. No need for her! Let her go out and become someone else's boat anchor.

Story blow chunks, stupid, lame, insulating. Author is worse.

deadonedeadonealmost 12 years ago

Throw that piece of shit ex-wife out the door!! No need to talk. No need to cry. No need for her! Let her go out and become someone else's boat anchor.

Story blow chunks, stupid, lame, insulating. Author is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me thinks

Me thinks this Scottish author has had too much drink and his mind has gone numb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another whore wife throw the bitch out

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Must learn to read the comments 1st

Silly me read the tags and didn't see cuckold or cumsucker in there.

"No dear, you wanted a big cock, you got one, now you owe me. That is the last time you fuck Neil or anyone else, it is the last time you comment about size, it is the last time you even think I'm eating anyone's cum. Now get in the shower and douche both your holes when you get back I will go into more detail about how it is going to be, you can agree or move in with Neil tonight."

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Unanimous

Let me join the rest of the commenters in stating how bad this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
no way

she needs a serious beating for trying to humiliate the guy. Divorce is for certain but like a said a knee cap or two first needs to be broken. Maybe super glue that cunt shut then beat the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"See Spot.

See Spot run. Dick runs. Jane runs." The prose is about that interesting, and the plot is simply the most unimaginative cuck fodder I've seen for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuck is an idiot, slut is selfish and cruel - who cares

Hubby is weak and pathetic so karma lets him become another lame and idiotic cuck. Wife is just a selfish slut with no love for anything but her own gratification. Sad to think this worthless couple has children. What happens to them now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous