Reconnecting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

They shortly left their cabin and walked to one of the restaurants. All through the lengthy meal they chatted and continued their process of reconnecting with each other. When they finally finished dinner they walked to one of the bars and found a table for two off to one side. In their welcome packet there had been coupons for a bunch of free drinks good at any of the bars on the first night of the cruise. Clearly the cruise organizers thought that a few drinks would help loosen up the passengers if any still had reservations about being on this trip.

Judging from the general rowdiness of the crowd Mike realized that the organizers either had nothing to worry about or their plan with the free drinks had worked perfectly. The bar was crowded with happy, partying people and the dance floor was constantly packed as the music pumped through the speakers.

As Wendy and Mike chatted over their second round of drinks a man approached the table and asked Wendy if she would like to dance. Wendy politely declined the invitation and, after the man had left the table, she said to Mike that she was surprised at how bold the guy was knowing this was a couple's cruise. "After all," she concluded, "doesn't he have a wife with him on the trip?"

Mike quickly scanned the room and found the man standing at a table talking to another woman. The man was leaning down and talking in her ear and motioned his head over to where Wendy and Mike were sitting. When he finished talking the woman shrugged and then they kissed before taking each other's hands and leaving the bar together.

Mike pointed this out to Wendy and reminded her about the seminars they had seen listed for swinging. "Maybe his wife knew or even encouraged him," Mike said. He was surprised to be having this type of discussion with his mom, but he had starting feeling very comfortable with her throughout the day as they really got to talk and get to know the people they each had become. Besides, the few drinks he had already consumed didn't hurt either.

Wendy blushed at Mike's suggestion and quickly changed the subject. They talked and drank several more rounds. During the course of the night two other men asked Wendy to dance but she politely refused both offers. Mike knew that his mom loved to dance and he also knew that his dad had never been a big dancer. Eventually Mike asked if she wanted to dance with him. "Thanks for the offer," she said, "and I will probably take you up on that some other night. Tonight, however, I would just like to sit and relax if that is OK with you."

They talked more and ordered another round of drinks. There was a question that Mike had been wondering about but he didn't know exactly how to raise the subject or if it was being too nosey. Finally, he decided that he had to know. "Wendy," he started as he leaned over the table toward her and spoke softly enough so that nobody else would be able to hear, "I've seen how some of the other men have been looking at you today and you've already had several guys want to dance with you. I'm sure that today isn't an isolated thing what with your new look." He paused before continuing, "Have you been dating at all since..." His voice trailed off because he didn't want to say the words "since dad left you" out loud thinking that might ruin the night for her.

Wendy smiled and laughed a little at this question. Her slurred speech gave away how drunk she had become even though her actions still looked quite normal. "No," she replied. "I just haven't felt that the time was right for that sort of thing yet. I don't know, after what happened maybe I just can't stand the idea of getting into a situation where someone might hurt me again."

There was a brief pause in the conversation before Wendy continued speaking and addressed the question that had run through Mike's mind. "It has been pretty lonely sometimes and there has been more than one occasion where I really wished I had a man around." Mike was a little surprised to hear his mom talking about this so openly. There was definitely something in her tone that led Mike to think that at least part of her comments involved missing men sexually. He never remembered her being so candid about these types of things before, but then he reminded himself that he was still in high school when he last had been at home for a long period of time.

"Surely you have had opportunities," Mike said, "heck, even tonight you have had three different guys ask you to dance."

Wendy answered, "Yes, there have been a couple of guys. One from work and one I met at the gym, and I suspect that they both have those sort of intentions." She then paused and giggled some as she obviously thought of something amusing.

Mike waited for her to share the thought with him and when she initially didn't he said, "Come on now, no keeping secrets. What's so funny?"

Wendy blushed and said, "I can't believe I am admitting this, but there has even been a woman who asked me out a few weeks ago."

"Really?" Mike said.

"I met her at the gym and we have worked out together a few times," Wendy continued. "One day after working out we stopped to get a smoothie and she asked me out."

"So," Mike was now curious and wanted to know more, "what did you say?"

Wendy explained that she had said that she wasn't necessarily interested in that sort of relationship and that the other woman had been very accepting. They still worked out together periodically and it hadn't seemed to change their friendship.

A question popped into Mike's head and through a combination of alcohol and an oversexed mind it popped out of his mouth before he could censure himself. "Have you ever thought about being with another woman?"

As soon as the question escaped his lips he wished he could take it back. Had he really just asked his mom if she wanted to fuck another woman? Unfortunately, yes. He half expected her to get mad at him for being so nosey and inappropriate. Perhaps her own drunken state dulled what would have been her normal reaction, but she still jumped a little at his question and looked him straight in the eyes looking a little taken aback at the question.

"That seems a little personal," she started. Mike opened his mouth and was about to start apologizing over and over, but before he could say anything his mom continued. "But, yes, I have thought about it. In fact, back in my wilder days right before I met your father I did a little experimenting."

That statement hung in the air for a few seconds as it registered with Mike what she had just said. He was unsure how to react. His normal reaction was to be excited at the idea of her "experimenting" with other women just as he would if a date had admitted it to him. However, as soon as the initial wave of excitement passed through him he quickly realized that this was his mother and that he wasn't supposed to be getting excited by her sexually in any way, shape, or form. He sat with his mind spinning with conflicting thoughts and feelings unsure of what to say.

Fortunately, Wendy changed the subject and they continued talking for a while longer. Finally, the effects of the drinks and Mike's long travels just to get to the cruise hit him pretty hard and he said he was going to go back to the cabin and go to sleep. Wendy agreed that she was ready for bed and they slowly walked back to their cabin.

Mike went into the bathroom and changed into a loose set of hospital scrubs to sleep in. As Wendy took her turn in the bathroom Mike grabbed a pillow and some covers and tried to make himself comfortable on the floor. In truth, it had been about 4 years since his last big college road trip where he slept on the hotel floor and he wasn't really looking forward to five nights on a hard floor. However, he figured it was a small price to pay for getting to do the cruise.

He was trying to get comfortable when Wendy came out of the bathroom and stopped to look down at him. She smiled and said, "No self respecting mother would let her son sleep on the floor like that when there is a bed in the room." Mike looked up at her and she added, "Look, we are both adults and I think we are perfectly capable of sharing a bed."

Mike started to protest and say he was fine on the floor but she interrupted him saying, "Don't even tell me you are fine down there. You look completely uncomfortable and I won't have you down there while I am up here."

She crawled into bed as Mike got up and put the pillow and covers back on the bed. There was definitely room for two in the bed, but just barely. Mike had a king size bed back at his place so his perspective was a little skewed, but he guessed this bed was a little smaller than a queen size. He was able to lie next to her fairly comfortably but they did have to rub against each other to keep from hanging over the edges. They finally ended up on their sides with their backs facing each other. Mike could feel her ass pressing against his as he finally drifted off to a deep sleep.

Mike couldn't remember a time when he had slept so soundly. As the light came in through the small window that looked outside he started to stir. As he very slowly began to wake up he felt his girlfriend Cindy wrapped in his arms in front of him in the spoon position with her ass pressed into his crotch. As usually happened when he woke up his cock was nearly fully hard and it pressed tightly into her ass. Almost out of habit he snuggled tightly against her and pressed his hard cock tightly against her.

It took him a few moments to remember where he was when his mind began to register that he was in an unfamiliar room. It then hit him like a shot that it wasn't his girlfriend in his arms but his mom. Clearly, at some point in time during the night he had fallen back into his more familiar sleeping patterns from when he and Cindy spent the night together. When the realization of his current position hit him his eyes flew open and he wanted to jump back from her. At this point she still seemed to be sleeping and he worried that if he made any sudden movements that she might wake up and catch him in this embarrassing position. He decided that his best bet was to try and slowly roll away from her and hope that she stayed asleep.

He slowly lifted his arm from around her stomach and rolled onto his back. Almost the second that his cock moved away from her ass she rustled slightly and said, "Good morning." Mike lay flat on his back mortified that she had been awake and had felt him pressing up against her. He held his breath for a few moments half expecting her to say something about it but she never did.

Instead, she began to stir and make casual small talk with Mike asking how he slept. She finally asked if he wanted the shower first and he gladly agreed as this gave him a chance to get out of bed with her. He walked quickly to the bathroom with the remains of his morning hard on still poking into the front of his pants. He moved quickly and tried to keep turned away from her so she wouldn't notice.

As he shaved and brushed his teeth he played the morning's events over and over and wished that somehow he could go back and redo the whole thing. He was totally embarrassed by what had happened and tried to convince himself that she must have been asleep the whole time and just woke up when he rolled over.

In the shower he began to doubt that she had been asleep. She had said good morning so soon after he moved that she must have been awake already. Still, she hadn't said anything so maybe she somehow hadn't noticed his hard cock shoved tightly up against her ass. Then a thought occurred to him that made him freeze in the shower. What if she had been awake and knew what had happened but just chose not to say anything? Surely she wouldn't have said anything just to protect his feelings, he reasoned. That was still pretty bad because she would have known, but at least she didn't feel the need to raise the embarrassing subject with him. Then another idea crossed his mind. Maybe she didn't say anything because she liked it.

For just a split second Mike let the idea that his mom liked feeling his hard cock on her ass roll around in his mind. The idea seemed dirty and forbidden and somehow a little exciting all at the same time. However, almost as soon as the idea formed he pushed it away telling himself he must be some kind of pervert to have those kinds of thoughts. Certainly she either had been asleep or she was just being nice and sparing his feelings. In either case, he was glad that he wouldn't have to admit to her out loud what had happened.

He finally finished showering and quickly got dressed before stepping back into the bedroom. "I thought you were never coming out," Wendy teased. She was sitting up in bed reading a magazine. She was wearing the more familiar think glasses that Mike remembered from before. She stood and collected her clothes before going in the bathroom to start her shower. As she walked around Mike tried, but he couldn't stop himself from glimpsing at her body in her satin pajamas. Her tits swayed slightly as she moved and the last thing Mike saw before she disappeared behind the closed door was her ass covered with the shiny fabric. The sight caused a reaction in Mike that he never expected to be generated by his mom.

Fortunately, Wendy took a long shower and Mike was able to regain his composure. He briefly considered jerking off to relieve his pent up energy, but the only thing worse than what happened this morning would be for her to catch him jerking off. He decided to wait and just concentrated on calming himself down.

She emerged dressed in sandals, shorts, and a tight tee shirt with a sheer loose fitting top worn unbuttoned over the tee shirt. They went out and ate a late breakfast before walking around and exploring the rest of the huge ship. For a while they sat near the rail of the ship and looked out at the open blue ocean under the hot sun.

"I don't know about you, but I could use a little workout to clear some of the cobwebs from last night and get myself feeling a little more normal. You want to come along?" Wendy asked.

Honestly, the idea of working out on a vacation didn't really appeal to Mike. He did work out regularly at home and kept himself only a few pounds over his playing weight for baseball in college. Usually on vacations he let himself stop worrying about working out, but clearly Wendy's newfound commitment to fitness was working for her and was important to her. "Sure," he said, "what the heck?"

They made their way back to their cabin and changed into some workout clothes before going to the huge fitness center. Not surprisingly, it was nearly empty as Mike figured that most people would want to find better things to do than exercise. Wendy asked if Mike wanted to join her in her usual routine, but he declined and went to one of the treadmills to take a light jog. He watched her move from station to station and use the various weight equipment. In some ways it was hard to believe that this confident, fit woman was the same person as the mother he had during high school. Her last stop was the treadmill next to Mike and by the time she finally finished her tee shirt was drenched in sweat and her hair was matted to her forehead. Mike, too, had worked up a pretty good sweat but nothing quite like hers.

Back in the cabin they each took a shower before getting into their bathing suits and going out to the pool. They ordered a little bit of food from the poolside snack bar and settled in to spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing in the sun or in the pool. A short while later another couple came over and sat down in the two chairs next to Mike and Wendy. Not long afterward the woman from the other couple struck up a conversation.

She introduced herself as Alice and her husband as Bob. They seemed to be pretty nice and Wendy and Mike both chatted with them off and on for a while. At one point Alice said that she had seen Wendy and Mike the previous night and had wanted to talk with them because they seemed to be the same sort of couple as she and Bob. At that point she said that she was 40 and Bob was 28. She said she thought it might be fun to talk to another couple with a similar age profile.

"How long have you two been together?" Alice asked.

"Well," Wendy answered, "quite a few years actually."

"Ohhh, so you caught him young," Alice laughed, "good for you." Wendy didn't say anything but seemed to almost blush a little.

They chatted a while longer and then Alice asked, "Have you ever been on one of these cruises before?" Wendy and Mike both shook their heads. "No? Oh well they are just amazing. Bob and I first went 2 years ago and we swore we would make it an annual trip." Alice paused a moment before continuing, "I don't know how your trip has been going so far but something about being on a boat away from all the usual cares and worries does wonders for our sex. On our first trip I don't think we ever left bed other than to eat and it was the best sex I'd ever had. Since then we've starting going to the classes and have learned some things that have really kept our sex hot. I hope I'm not being to nosey," she said in a slightly quieter tone, "but have you two found the same thing?"

Mike was a little taken aback by the question but finally he answered, "Oh yes. Definitely." He really hoped that agreeing with Alice would make her back off or leave but it just seemed to urge her on.

"Great," Alice said clearly excited by his answer. She then turned to Wendy and looked at her like they shared a little secret and softly said, "Isn't it just the best about having a younger lover? Men my own age just can't keep up with me but Bob can go over and over and just do it all night. I hope Mike here has been giving you all you can handle."

Wendy was now blushing very obviously and seemed to be searching for something to say. Alice continued, "Oh, don't be shy now. After all, we are all here on this cruise for the same reason right? If you come on this trip and your sex life doesn't get charged up there must be something wrong." She paused a moment and then stood up along with Bob. "We've got an appointment so we need to run." She then leaned down to Mike and whispered, "You take care of her on this trip. If you two want to try anything a little wild on this cruise please call us. We're in cabin 198. I guarantee it would be worth your while."

As Alice and Bob made their way away from the pool Mike sat with his mouth hanging open after what Alice said. In all his wild experiences in college he had never had anyone so openly invite him to join them for "something wild". Hell, they were complete strangers. After they had left the pool area Mike and Wendy sat in silence for a few minutes before Wendy finally spoke up. "Based on your reaction I'm guessing our new friend Alice didn't just whisper goodbye in your ear."

"Not quite," Mike answered with a laugh.

"Well, are you going to share what she said?" Wendy asked.

"Ummm, well," Mike started not sure of what to say. "Well, she told me their cabin number and basically said that they would be interested in getting together with us later." Mike decided that was an appropriate summation without getting too specific.

Wendy looked skeptical for a moment but she let the subject drop. They lounged by the pool for a while longer before deciding to get dressed and grab some dinner. They wanted to eat early as Wendy said she wouldn't mind having a couple of drinks to get ready for the massage appointment later.

Dinner was wonderful with tons of delicious food and great conversation. After dinner they settled in at a lounge and finished a few rounds of drinks before they realized they'd better head back to their cabin as it was almost time for their massage appointment. Mike went back to the cabin to grab a jacket as the night had started to grow cold. He still planned on leaving the room and letting his mom get a private massage, but he wasn't too interested in hanging out at a bar by himself. There weren't any single people to hang out with and, although on some level the idea of finding a willing couple like Alice and Bob for some group fun sounding appealing, he knew that being with his mom and having Cindy back at home meant that he probably shouldn't explore those options.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers