Reconnecting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

He brought his fingers right up to mere millimeters below the exposed portions of her tits just as Amy had done when she was guiding his fingers. For a while he continued like this although his gaze and his attention was focused entirely on staring lustfully at her tits as they lay nearly completely exposed to his view. Without really thinking about what he was doing he slowly let his fingers drift higher until his fingertips finally made contact with the soft, inviting flesh of her tits. He continued moving his hands as he had done before but now he let them slide up to the very bottom edge of the black fabric rather than stopping at her tits. Since the fabric really only covered her in a width just slightly larger than her nipples he was effectively caressing the lower half of her tits. A small moan escaped Wendy's lips that would surely have driven Mike to even bolder things had Amy not leaned over and whispered softly, "I can't have you go any farther than that with me in the room. It's against the rules."

Begrudgingly, Mike removed his hands and began to focus on Wendy's shoulders and arms. By now Mike's lust had more control over him than did the parts of his brain that knew what he was feeling and wanting were wrong. He massaged her shoulders and arms as if she were a lover before allowing his hands to move down her chest toward her tits once again. Her cleavage was clearly visible over the fabric and he eagerly went about massaging and exploring both it and the tops of her tits. He couldn't tell from his previous angle, but as he now softly rubbed her chest just above the fabric he could easily see both of her nipples straining against the fabric and standing out very prominently.

Amy told him that her time with them was nearly over and that he should move to Wendy's legs and finish her massage. Mike reluctantly pulled himself away from her tits and moved down to her feet. As he moved now he was less careful about concealing his hard cock as. It was very obvious as it stood out hard and straight under his robe and previously he moved with his back turned to Wendy and Amy to conceal it from their view. Now, even though he knew that Wendy almost certainly had her eyes closed, he stopped hiding his excitement from them. Some part of him wanted her to know just how excited she had made him.

Following Amy's instructions Mike started at Wendy's feet and slowly massaged her feet and toes before slowly moving up her legs. By the time he had moved up to her knees Wendy shifted her legs and spread them apart without Amy having to ask to allow Mike more room to continue his massage. He confined his massage to the bottom halves of her thighs at first wanting to draw out the final act for him which would be his caressing her inner thighs and coming within inches of her pussy. As he worked on the bottom halves of her thighs he eagerly let his fingers slide around and down the sides of them and spent much time massaging her inner thighs just over her knees. He hoped that if she was anywhere near as excited as he was that the thought that he would do the same to her sensitive inner thighs just below her pussy would drive her crazy with anticipation.

He couldn't contain himself any longer and he finally let his fingers slide higher on the tops of her thigh until his fingers made contact with the towel covering her. As he moved his fingers he finally let himself glance between her spread legs. When she first moved her legs apart his first lustful thought was to gaze between her legs and see if he could see her pussy. Somehow he had wrestled that thought for long enough that the part of his brain that still knew that this was his mother could take over and stop him.

However, as his fingers moved so near to her pussy that he could barely control himself from reaching under her towel he allowed himself to look between her legs. Much to his disappointment he couldn't see anything. Despite the fact that the towel wasn't offering any coverage to her pussy the room was dark enough and the light was coming at such an angle that all he could see was blackness.

He concentrated his massage on the tops of her thighs moving back and forth between her legs and letting his fingers roam to the very edge of the towel over and over again. Finally, he allowed his hands to slide down the sides of her thighs so his one hand was now caressing her inner thigh in a place normally reserved for lovers.

Wendy was the first to let out a soft moan as his fingers finally slipped to the insides of her thighs and he began to softly and tenderly massage and caress her. Then it was Mike's turn to moan as his fingers came into contact with what was unmistakably her pussy juices seeping out of her excited pussy. He had finally let his fingers move as far up her thighs as he dared and there they found her thighs already soaked with her warm and wet juices. The very idea of what was under his fingers made Mike's head spin and he ignored the outsides of her thighs and moved both of his hands between her legs and began caressing and massaging the inner thighs of both of her legs at the same time. He slowly massaged the area covered with her juices and then drug his fingers downwards smearing her own juices all along the insides of her thighs.

Mike continued his sensual massage and frankly had become so engrossed in the experience that he had forgotten that Amy was even still in the room until he heard the soft ringing of a bell from inside her bag. The noise startled him some and he pulled his hands away from Wendy and sat back on his knees to look over at Amy.

"Sorry you two," Amy said softly, "my time is up. But I have to say that you two both are very eager students and it sure doesn't look like you'll be needing me from this point." She very quickly and efficiently collected her things and was at the door before Mike knew it. Clearly she is used to making quick exits at the end of her sessions to let the couples finish, Mike thought to himself. "Take care you two," Amy said as she reached for the handle on their cabin door, "you really do make a sexy couple."

With that she was gone and Mike and Wendy were left alone in their now dark cabin. His eyes had adjusted enough to the dark that he could still see despite the lack of any lights being turned on. He looked back down at Wendy and was surprised by the position he found them in. He had been so engrossed in massaging her legs that he hadn't even been aware of moving, but as he looked at her now he saw that Wendy lay flat on her back covered only with the towel and the black fabric that Amy had left behind. Her legs were spread wide apart and Mike was sitting on his knees between her legs even with her knees. He stared down at her for a moment and the thought raced through his head that he if simply leaned forward right now his mouth would come down right on her excited pussy.

It was almost as if Amy leaving had somehow broken a spell that had been cast over Mike and Wendy. Mike stared down at her with his mind racing about all the lurid things he wanted to do to and with her but he sat frozen in place as Wendy looked back up into his face. After what felt like several minutes of them just staring silently at each other in this position Wendy finally half whispered and half spoke, "I should go take a shower." Mike leaned back and she rolled off the bed holding the two fabric pieces over her pussy and tits as she walked into the bathroom. She didn't bother covering her ass and Mike stared at it as she quickly walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Just like that Mike found himself alone in the room with a throbbing erection. He heard the water start in the shower and his mind reeled with what to do. Part of him said he should go into the bathroom and join her in the shower. After all, he reasoned with himself, she clearly had been as excited as him. Would she even be able to say no if he did suddenly appear, naked and erect, in the bathroom with her? The only thing that stopped him was the nagging fear that maybe she would say no to his advance. The idea of the embarrassment he would feel if he tried to fuck his mother and she said no was too great a chance to risk.

Not knowing what else to do he lay flat on his back on the bed and gripped his cock in his hand. He let his mind play out what he hoped would happen if he joined her in the shower and began stroking his cock. He was so excited already and the very idea of him fucking her seemed so hot and taboo that it only took a few strokes for him to start cumming wildly all over himself. He kept stroking for a while after he finished what had been a truly massive eruption of cum. He quickly grabbed one of his tee shirts and wiped the cum off himself slowly and deliberately enjoying the immediate memories of what had just happened this night in this room. Right after he finished he heard the water in the shower stop and he tossed his robe back on so he would look more or less like he did when she left.

She came out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel and walked over to her suitcase where she pulled out her pajamas. Mike watched her while trying not to make it too obvious that he was watching as she slipped the pajama bottoms on under the towel. He had hoped to catch a glimpse of her tits as she dropped her towel but instead she turned and said, "You might want to take a shower and get the oil off."

Without saying a word Mike stood up and went into the bathroom. He took the longest shower that he could probably ever remember taking and ended up jerking off one more time to the memories of his fingers running through her pussy juices. In his mind he had let his fingers move a few inches higher until he was fucking her soaking wet pussy with first two and then three of his fingers. He imagined that she came wildly on his fingers and the thought of that was enough to cause himself to cum. He slowly stroked his cock under the shower and watched as the droplets of cum were swept down the drain with the water.

He slipped on his robe again after he towel off and quickly noticed that there was a huge wet spot of his pre-cum that had seeped out during the massage. He dropped the robe to the floor and peaked out into the main part of the cabin. The lights were off and she appeared to be asleep so he opened the door and walked naked over to where he had tossed his own pajamas. He watched her as he walked across the room and got dressed and had to admit that a small part of him wanted her to wake up and see him naked, but she remained still the whole time.

Finally, he slipped under the covers with her and lay flat on his back staring up at the ceiling. His mind was racing with all the conflicting emotions and feelings he felt about what had happened. He tried closing his eyes but it felt like he couldn't shut off his mind and, frankly, he was still so excited by the whole thing that he knew it was going to be a long time before he fell asleep. It was perhaps about 20 minutes after he got in bed that she shifted her position and pressed her ass against his hip and thigh. He briefly thought about rolling towards her and resuming the spoon position that they had started the day in, but he resisted the urge and instead went back to staring at the ceiling the trying to relax. He wasn't sure when he finally fell asleep, but it was a long while after he originally got in bed.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers