Reconnecting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

They hadn't quite judged their time correctly and only arrived at their cabin right at the scheduled time for the massage. Mike had just grabbed his jacket and was getting ready to leave when there was a knock on their cabin door. Wendy opened the door and was greeted by an average looking blonde who was probably an inch or two shorter than her. "Hi, I'm Amy," the blonde said as she reached a hand out to Wendy.

Wendy greeted her and invited her inside the cabin. Amy carried a small leather bag with her and wore a tan pair of shorts and a white polo shirt. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She came inside and set her bag down before asking, "So, are you two ready for your special massage session?"

"Sure," answered Wendy.

"You two have fun," Mike said as he started to head towards the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" Amy asked.

"Well, I... well," Mike stammered. He hadn't expected that the masseuse would care that he was leaving. "I just thought I would give you two some privacy."

"Don't be silly," Amy answered as she took his jacket out of his hands and tossed it across the room. "You paid good money for this massage session and I'm not going to let you walk out now because you have gotten a little shy."

"So, um, what kind of massage session is this?" Wendy asked before adding, "you see, we were sort of given this trip as a gift and the person who arranged it didn't tell us anything about scheduling this massage so we don't know many of the details."

"Well then you are in for quite a treat," Amy said happily. "This is a special couple's massage session. I will give each of you a professional massage that I promise will take every last stress and worry out of your body. However, this is also an instructive session where I teach you how to massage your partner at the same time I am giving them a massage."

Mike and Wendy looked at each other for a moment not sure of what to do. Mike considered telling Amy thanks but no but before he could say anything Amy took him by the arm and pulled him toward the bathroom. "Don't worry," she said, "lots of guys get really shy about this kind of thing. It will definitely be worth it, so there is no need to be nervous." She pushed him into the bathroom and said, "Now strip down and put on one of those robes while I talk some with your partner."

Mike stood for a moment in the bathroom not sure of what to do. Surely his mom would tell Amy to leave and not go through with this. Clearly, this massage was meant to be far more sensual and intimate than either of them had expected. He stripped down to his boxers and pulled on a robe. When he stepped back out Amy was still in the room and had started to arrange some bottles and other things on one of the bedside tables. As Mike stepped out of the bathroom Wendy took his place. When she passed by him they made eye contact briefly and Wendy gave him a quick shrug as if to say "why not?"

"Good, you are all ready," Amy said when she turned and saw Mike. "Now, I think you should get the first massage as you seem to be the most tense. Lay down on your stomach here on the bed and we'll wait for Wendy."

Mike slipped off his robe and quickly lay down on his stomach still not really believing that they were going to go through with this. He turned his head and watched as Amy turned off the one overhead light in the room. It was now dark outside so for a moment the room was pitch black. Amy then flipped on a small lamp that she had pulled out of her bag that lit the room just more so than a candle might.

After flipping the lamp on Amy turned and looked at Mike and laughed. "I thought I told you to strip," she teased, "no clothes allowed for this massage." Mike looked at her for a moment not sure of what to do. Surely he thought he shouldn't be laying naked on the bed when his mom came back into the room. Amy watched his hesitation and leaned close to his ear, "Don't worry about being shy. I am a pro at this. I'll cover you with a towel for the massage. Besides, it isn't anything that Wendy hasn't already seen or touched, right?" Amy laughed again clearly trying to relax Mike. He finally pulled off his boxers and quickly lay back down on his stomach as Amy draped a towel over his ass. By the time Wendy stepped bag into the room wrapped in her robe Amy was sitting next to Mike in the dimly lit room.

"OK Wendy," Amy instructed, "I thought we would start with Mike here since he seems to be a little tense. Sound good?" Without really waiting for a reply Amy directed Wendy to move over to the bed on the other side of Mike and started talking to her about how she doesn't use a fancy massage table or anything because she wants to just use items that most people have at home. As Amy kept talking Mike suddenly felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. The hands easily worked a small amount of oil around on his shoulders and neck. From the smooth easy way the hands moved and from Amy's talking Mike knew that it was Amy massaging him.

Amy continued her massage all over Mike's back and then moved down to his legs. The whole time she moved her hands she offered pointers to Wendy in a very soft tone about how she was touching Mike or why she was touching certain places. By the time Amy's hands had finished their initial pass over his back and legs Mike was already feeling very relaxed and content. Amy's soft touch combined with the oil she used felt very sexy and he loved her attentions.

Amy stopped her massage and Mike heard the room fill with soft instrumental music from a small radio that Amy had brought with her. Mike started to feel more at ease with the whole situation.

It wasn't until Amy spoke again that Mike's apprehensions rose again. "OK Wendy, I think it is time for you to give this a try," Amy said softly. Mike could then hear very soft talking between the two women behind him but couldn't hear what was being said. After a short while he felt the familiar hands of Amy back on his shoulders but they were joined almost immediately by a second set of hands he knew belonged to his mother.

Amy quickly guided her hands over Wendy's and demonstrated how to move and where to touch and soon Mike couldn't really distinguish between the hands on him. Mike could hear Amy giving Wendy pointers and instructions in very soft tones but he couldn't hear what was being said. Despite his initial tension Mike felt himself relaxing again as their combined hands stroked the oil over his back and softly worked his muscles.

The massage continued on his back for a long while as Amy and Wendy worked together to rub first his neck and shoulders before moving down to his lower back and his sides. Amy then pulled her hands away and let Wendy continue the massage by herself as Amy softly whispered advice into her ear. Wendy's touch wasn't nearly as smooth as Amy's had been, but by this point Mike was feeling utterly relaxed anyway. Wendy's hands again moved all over his back moving up to his neck and slowly working their way back down to the edge of the towel that covered him. Her fingers never went under the towel, but just as Amy had done and as Amy and Wendy had done together, her fingers stroked right to the edge of the towel.

The hands then left Mike's back and he thought for a moment that he was done but then he felt Amy's hands on the back of his thigh. Just as they had done on his back Amy was soon joined by Wendy. Amy placed her hands over Wendy's and guided then along as she whispered advice in her ear. The hands started on his thighs and moved down to his calves and his feet before moving back up again. The towel that Amy had placed over his ass was so short that it felt like it barely covered him and again their fingers moved right up to the very edge of the towel. Mike felt himself getting nervous as he was sure that their hands were going to slide right up onto his ass.

Amy again slipped her hands away and talked Wendy through her solo massage of Mike's legs. Wendy rubbed down his legs again and part of Mike felt more relaxed than he could ever remember despite feeling nervous about being this intimate with his mom. As her hands worked back up over the backs of his knees Amy softly instructed Mike to spread his legs a little bit. His legs had been pressed together so he loosened them some and there was now a little space between his thighs. Amy pulled the towel down just a little bit more, Mike assumed she did this to cover his balls which would probably now be visible.

Wendy slowly made her way up the backs of Mike's thighs and again let her fingers move right to the edge of the towel before stopping. Mike was now sure that this was as far as the massage would go so he was able to relax some without having to be worried about being put in an overly sexual position with her.

Up until this point the massage had only covered the backs of his thighs, but now Amy whispered something to Wendy and Mike felt his mom's hands softly and slowly move down the sides of his thighs. Wendy continued her massage with one hand on the outside of Mike's thigh and one hand rubbing his inner thigh. She again worked her way slowly down to his knee before coming back up again. Her fingers on his outer thigh stopped just short of the towel as did her inner fingers, but Mike was acutely aware that her fingertips were now only inches away from his cock.

Wendy moved to his other leg and repeated the slow massage. Mike's inner thighs had always been sensitive for him sexually, and the combination of his relaxed state and the smooth feel of the oil under her fingers working his thighs really affected him. Almost in spite of himself he could feel his cock growing hard under him. No amount of thoughts about how this was wrong and this was his mother could stop his reaction at having two attractive women giving him a slow, sensual rubdown complete with oil.

"OK Mike," Amy softly instructed, "time to roll over."

Mike looked at her in shock. His cock was practically at full size now, there was no way he could roll over without both of them seeing it. As if she could read his mind Amy said, "Don't worry Mike. Most guys get a little excited by the massage. That's how we know we are doing it right."

Wendy had watched his hesitation but it was pretty clear to Mike that she was shocked to hear Amy talk about his being excited. Mike watched as the realization washed over her that she had just given her son a hard on. They briefly made eye contact before Wendy's face flushed bright red and she looked away. As Mike looked away from her he thought that, just for a moment, he had seen her nipples poking out against her robe.

"Come on Mike," Amy teased, "don't make me flip you over." Mike took a deep breath and though to himself "what the hell?" He rationalized that there wasn't anything illegal about what was happening and that they were just two adults giving massages. If she wasn't bothered by it then why not just look at it as a change to get a great massage and not worry about who is giving it? Mike briefly summoned his courage and then rolled over onto his back as Amy repositioned the towel over his stiff cock. It was plainly obvious as it made a tent in the towel but Amy continued on as if nothing at all was out of the ordinary.

Amy and Wendy repeated what had happened on his back, but this time started on his chest up near his shoulders. They massaged his chest and stomach and up and down both arms. Mike's hard on had only just started to subside when Wendy, now massaging him on her own, reached his stomach after finishing with his arms and chest. Her fingers worked over and around his belly button and seemed to linger over his hips and the area between his belly button and where the towel covered him. By the time she finished with him his cock was fully hard.

As she moved down toward his legs Mike quickly glanced at Wendy to see her reaction. The whole time he had been on his back he had avoided looking at her for fear they would make eye contact. He still felt very embarrassed by his hard on at her hands. As she had done when she rubbed his chest she knelt with her back to him so he didn't have to worry about looking directly at her.

The massage continued on his legs and Amy instructed Wendy to pay very particular attention to Mike's thighs from this angle. Wendy's fingers were becoming more confident and smooth as they rubbed up and down his thighs and slipped down onto his inner and outer thighs periodically. Mike's cock was now practically throbbing from his own extreme excitement as it stood straight up off him like a flagpole. Just before she finished her massage Mike felt a jolt of energy shoot through him when one of her fingers seemed to accidentally brush against his balls as she let them slip up just slightly higher on his thighs than she had done before.

Amy complimented Wendy on being a fast learner and then added, "I would ask Mike how he enjoyed your massage but I think we already know the answer to that one." As she spoke the end of the sentence she made an obvious glance to Mike's hard cock that made both Wendy and Mike blush in embarrassment. "Mike, your robe is over there. Why don't you get up and slip that on and we can start Wendy's massage."

Mike scooted out of bed and kept his back turned to Wendy and Amy as he walked to his robe. He tied it around him and took a deep breath before turning back around toward the bed. Somehow he hadn't quite come to grips with the fact that he would be giving her a similar massage until Amy had told him to put on his robe. He felt a knot in his stomach at the thought that he might cause her to get as excited as he was. In addition to the nerves that thought caused there seemed to be something else there, was it excitement?

Wendy had already removed her robe and was lying on her stomach with only a towel barely covering her ass. Mike moved to the bed and he and Amy repeated the same sequence of events that he had just felt. He had hoped that his own hard on might lessen as he gave the massage but he quickly found that the feel of Amy's soft hands guiding his along his mother's back was very arousing. After a short while her back was coated in a thin layer of oil and his own hands moved easily across her skin after Amy pulled her hands away. Amy whispered gentle instructions to him as he continued the massage and he was further emboldened by his mother's soft moans of pleasure as he worked over her back.

The massage then moved to her legs and Amy guided his hands along her thighs right up to the edge of the towel. Mike was very aware that his fingers were very nearly on her ass. First with Amy's guidance and then on his own he massaged back down her legs before moving back up again. Just as she had done with him she asked Wendy to spread her legs and Wendy immediately responded. Amy urged Mike to caress and rub Wendy's inner thighs and Mike let his fingers slide around the sides of each of her legs just as she had done to him.

Mike really had to marvel at his mom's body as she lay beneath him now as his hands ran all over her. Yes, she had some of the wrinkles and signs of aging that one would expect on a 43 year old woman, but her skin felt remarkably firm and young to his touch. He could definitely feel the signs that she had been working out so regularly as firm muscle met his fingers in areas where one would usually expect to encounter soft "flab" on women her age.

Mike had become so engrossed in rubbing her legs and particularly her thighs that when Amy finally told Wendy to roll over he was a little surprised. He sat up and watched as she immediately rolled over onto her back without any of the hesitations he had done. Mike looked away for a moment as he didn't want to appear to be staring at her as she rolled over.

Mike looked back down at Wendy after a moment and noticed that Amy had draped the towel again over her pussy. However, Mike was completely caught off guard when he caught a short glimpse of his mom's naked tits. Amy had reached back into her bag and had pulled out another piece of cloth that she began laying over Wendy's tits, but just before she had set the new cloth down Mike's eyes had moved to her tits and he froze at the sight of them.

His look at them was brief, but from what he noticed it looked like their shape and look betrayed little of her true age. They did seem to sag slightly off to the side as she lay there, but Mike thought that they held their shape remarkably well given their size. If it had been anyone else lying there, Mike would easily have admitted that the slight sag made them appear all the more appealing and sexy to him.

Amy began massaging Wendy's shoulders from the front and giving instructions to Mike, but Mike moved his focus to looking at the new cloth that she had draped over Wendy's tits. Instead of being just a towel, Amy had placed a thin swatch of a black, lacy material across Wendy. Technically, the cloth did cover her tits, but it was thin enough that it really only covered a thin strip leaving parts of her tits exposed to Mike's view both above and below the fabric. Even though Amy continued talking to Mike and offering him pointers as she continued massaging Wendy's shoulders and arms he didn't hear a single word she said as he was lost staring at his mother's tits before him.

Mike's head raced as he fought a losing battle to pry his eyes away from them. The thin, lacy fabric seemed to cling to her large tits in a way that made them look very appealing. Mike felt another surge of excitement in his still rock hard cock when he noticed that he could now clearly see Wendy's excited nipples poking out obviously against the fabric.

"Mike, are you ready?" he heard Amy ask. From her tone it was clear that this wasn't the first time she had tried to get his attention. Mike finally muttered "yes" and tried to regain his composure but when he looked at her he saw that both Amy and Wendy were looking back at him and surely they knew what he had been doing.

Amy just gave him a soft smile and softly asked him to move up toward her. He didn't really want to make eye contact with Wendy for fear of his own embarrassment at being caught so obviously staring at her, but something still made him glace down at her. He quickly recognized the expression on her face as representing the same mix of confusion, embarrassment, and excitement that he felt. It was the excitement that truly seemed to affect Mike. Her facial features almost seemed concerned, but there was something in the gleam of her eyes that seemed to betray her own excitement.

Mike moved up next to Amy and she guided his hands all over Wendy's shoulders and arms before moving below her tits and rubbing her stomach and sides. As she guided his fingers she brought him right to the edge of Wendy's tits many times. Each time Mike felt a knot in his stomach at the thought the he and Amy might simultaneously caress his mom's tits, but each time she moved his fingers away just centimeters from the objects of his lust.

When Amy slipped her hands away Mike continued to softly massage her stomach. As his fingers moved over her oily skin he marveled at how lean she had become. Gone was the little stomach that he always remembered her having and gone were the small rolls on her sides. He let his hands run over and over her stomach and down both of her sides. As she had done to him he let his fingers move right to the very edge of the towel over her pussy. He could feel his own excitement begin to take over some of his restraint and he began to let his fingers linger ever so slightly at the edge of the towel when he knew he was close to her pussy.

Eventually he moved his hands upward over her stomach again and he began to focus on her skin just below the black lacy material over her tits. Amy continued to softly whisper advice or suggestions to him on how to rub Wendy and he eagerly went about his work. He glanced up at his mom's face and saw that her eyes were closed and her head rolled slightly to the side with a blissful expression on her face that further encouraged him in his work.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers