Recovery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, no, Mollie, I'm good," I replied, trying to throw on a casual air. "By the way, Dottie," I said looking at my sister, "can you drive yourself to Aunt Dorothy's and I'll just go straight there after work?"

Dottie drooped dramatically. "Ugh! You know I hate driving. I'm too short. They don't make many cars for me. I need a Malibu Barbie Jeep."

Mollie laughed. "It's okay, whiner. I'll drop you off." She looked at the floor. "Why is the floor all wet?"

Dottie and I looked at each other at a loss for a second. "Oh, yeah," I stuttered, "I think the door popped open last night. Wind, you know. Rain."

Mollie looked at me, scrutinizing. Then she looked over at Dottie, who just smiled. "Huh. Well, better get to it, then, worker bee."

Then they turned and left.

When I was standing alone in the foyer I pointed accusingly at my crotch. "And you! Stay down, already!"

After cleaning the floor I spent the next three hours working on William's song. I called Steve a couple times about details with the song. Steve was actually a really cool guy. He was two years older than me and William was a year younger than me but he went to a different school so I hadn't actually even met him yet. It turned out that Steve and I had six or seven songs that we already knew independently that we could jam with. He really liked the Pixies, which was my all-time favorite band. But he also liked Panic at the Disco, so, you know, you win some, you lose some.

At noon, on the nose, I walked into McMillan's Auto Parts and Accessories, where I had worked since my junior year in high school. It was the first of three eponymous stores my Uncle Phil opened around Columbus, starting in 1987. It was actually pretty clean and well-kept, for a parts store, but it did have that constant smell of oil. As I walked through the door Uncle Phil was ringing a customer up at the register and he waved at me.

"Good morning, son," he said with a wink. "Just get out of bed, did you?" Uncle Paul was a tall man, not quite as tall as my dad but still an imposing figure. He was 65 years old and his arms were still corded with muscle. He always had a very intense look about him, which frequently made people think he was angry but it was just his normal look. He was a very gentle man and was very passionate about four things: cars, the Indians, my cousin Carlie and my Aunt Dorothy. He was not what one would call a handsome man but he was very charismatic and had more good friends than I had acquaintances.

I walked to the back to clock in and Uncle Paul followed me. "Did your aunt tell you that you were coming over for dinner?"

"Yeah. She didn't leave much doubt about whether it was voluntary or not. So I guess I'll see you for dinner."

Uncle Paul smiled. "Yes, I think you know better than to argue with her. She needs to make sure you and Dottie are actually eating."

I tried to study his expressions for evidence that he knew anything about Dottie and me but, if he did, he wasn't showing it. Also, I was still breathing, so that was a good sign.

I went about my work, trying to pay attention to customers and Uncle Paul but my brain was filled with memories of Dottie's mouth on my cock, my cock buried deeply in her, cum flying everywhere, my bed complaining loudly, Dottie speaking in Tongues, her butt...Ugh! This wasn't helping at all! But at least it kept my mind off the impending conversation with Aunt Dorothy.

When I stopped for a break, I texted Dottie and asked her how her day was.

--It's good. Going home now. Just one final tomorrow and one Thursday then I'm done with high school.--

--Besides graduation--

--Yeah that too--

--Dottie I can't stop thinking about you--

--Me too!--

--God I'm so crazy about you--

--Me too. Are you hard right now?--

--I've been hard for 3 days. I've been looking at your picture all day.--

--What picture?--

--The one on my phone. From when we went to Indian Lake. Black bikini.--

--Oooo is your phone all sticky now?--

--Nope. I promised I'd wait.--

--I love that bikini.--

--Me too. I'm torturing myself. I'm hard as a rock.--

--I want it right now. Can you slip away--

--I wish. I work 30 mins away. Can't really slip away for a couple hours--

--A couple hours? Feeling confident?--

--I just won't want to stop--

--On the way to school today Mollie asked if I minded if she made a move on you--

--What did you say--

--I said I think you are seeing someone--

--What did she say?--

--She just said 'huh.' I think she might suspect something. She didn't say anything though.--

--I think we must be really terrible at this.--

--It's fine. Don't stress. Maybe I should tell her to go for it--

--Very funny--

--For real! That would throw her off our scent--

--I would never do it. I couldn't ever--

--I <3 you--

--I love you--

--I'll see you in a few hours--

--Okay--

The last three hours of work felt like twelve. I was dreading talking with Aunt Dorothy but I couldn't wait to see Dottie.

I looked back at the picture of Dottie. It was a shot of her from behind but her head was turned to face me. She looked stunning. Her bikini was just a tiny bit too small and I was the beneficiary of that fact. Her butt was sublime. Her smile was beautiful and candid, the kind of smile models practice but came so natural to Dottie. She smiled because she didn't know her perv of a brother was drooling over her ass. In retrospect, maybe she was smiling because her perv of a brother was drooling over her ass.

Mollie wore a yellow bikini that day. I'm sure she looked amazing but I paid her no mind. Dottie was my entire focus.

I tapped out another text to Dottie.

--Tonight I need you to put on that black bikini for me.--

--Lol have you been thinking about that this whole time?--

--Yes. I need you to put that bikini on.--

--Most guys want to get their girl out of their clothes.--

--That will come later--

--Are you going to make a mess all over it lol?--

--Possibly--

--Actually I threw it away--

--NO!--

--I'm just teasing! I love you I'll see you soon--

--See you soon bully.--

At six o'clock I changed in the bathroom. I put on some jeans and a plain white T-shirt. Uncle Paul had already gone home, leaving me to lock up. I shut down the computer, turned off the lights and headed out.

Something occurred to me on the drive. What would we do if Aunt Dorothy gave us an ultimatum? What if she told us that she was not okay with what was going on between Dottie and I? Seriously, how could she be okay with it? Her beloved niece and nephew were bumping uglies. Would it matter to her that it wasn't just fucking, that we were in love? That was the hope. I didn't want my relationship with my aunt to be destroyed. Maybe it already was. I'd lost my older sister, my mother, and my father. I couldn't bear to lose Aunt Dorothy, too. It would crush me.

I turned on to the street and saw that my aunt, uncle and cousin were all home. There was also a BMW I didn't recognize parked on the street. And, curiously, Mollie's car was also parked out front.

The house was not a disgusting display of wealth, although they were pretty comfortable. It was a one-story ranch-style home. It didn't look like much from the outside but I knew that it had a fully-developed basement that held three bedrooms, a family room, a bathroom and a second kitchen. The highlight was Aunt Dorothy's Hippie Room. It was an homage to her youth: lava lamps, a jukebox, high shag carpet, Andy Warhol prints, bean bags and, my favorite part, stacks and stacks of records. Everything from Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin to the Grateful Dead and the Doors. I had listened to every single one of them.

I pulled in behind Uncle Paul's '60 Chevy. The rear fins looked like arched eyebrows. I made my way up the walk to the front door and paused. Taking a deep breath, I walked in.

The house was bustling. There was the ever-present music; this instance it was Three Dog Night, who were notifying me that Jeremiah was, indeed, a bullfrog. The moment I walked in I could hear Mollie above everything else.

Uncle Paul was standing in the living room, a look of relief crossing his age-lined face. "Oh thank god," he said, crossing to me. "Testosterone."

I chuckled. He must be over-run with women. "Whose Beamer is that out front?" I asked.

He put his hand on my shoulder. "That would be Carlie's new boyfriend, Michael." He shook his head solemnly.

"You don't like him?"

"He's a nice enough guy. He goes to school with you. He's on the Lacrosse team."

"He also drives a BMW. He must have money."

"Oh, yes."

Aunt Dorothy made her way into the living room just then. She had long gray hair that she always had braided. She was wearing a pretty blue dress that came to mid-shin. She was an attractive woman, who was probably a knockout in her day. Her face showed no sign of the 63 years she'd lived; there was not a single wrinkle or line. Her eyes were the same clear blue as mine.

"Don't believe a word he said to you," she said. She crossed to me and gave me a big, warm hug. That hug worked wonders toward relieving my immense stress. She always gave the best hugs. "Whatever it was, I'm sure it was lies, lies, lies."

Uncle Paul laughed. "Everything I say is the gospel truth, woman!"

She hugged me again and whispered in my ear, "It's okay. I'm not going to eat you. That's what I have Uncle Paul for." She pulled away and looked at me. "Nothing? Boy, you don't embarrass as easily as you used to. I'm going to have to up my game."

Aunt Dorothy grabbed my hand and led me into the dining room where Dottie and Carlie were setting the table. Dottie looked up at me as I walked in and smiled gloriously. The powerful look of love she gave me was overwhelming. She was wearing a knee-length, baby-blue summer dress that showed the swell of her breasts wonderfully. The lower half did nothing to hide the perfect curve of her butt. I so badly wanted to walk behind her and flip up her dress. The power she had over me was unnerving. I was confident she wouldn't abuse it.

Carlie also looked up as I entered and fixed me with a big smile. Her thick flaxen hair was in a ponytail and hung down between her shoulder blades. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a black camisole top. She always wore too much makeup, which was a shame because she didn't need it; she was quite pretty. Uncle Paul and Aunt Dorothy had tried to have children for years but eventually gave up. When Aunt Dorothy was in her mid-40's she became pregnant with Carlie. She was their big "oops!" She and my mom were actually pregnant at the same time.

Carlie walked up to me and embraced me. "My other favorite cousin!" I glanced over at Dottie, who had the tip of her index finger between her lips and a sultry look in her eye. She mouthed, Show it to her. I glared back at her.

Gesturing toward the young man sitting at the table, Carlie said, "Peter, this is Michael."

Michael stood and shook my hand firmly. "It's great to meet you, Peter. Carlie talks about you and Dottie all the time." His voice was startlingly deep, almost bass. He was dressed in khakis and a green polo shirt. I could tell he was fit and muscular, as one would expect from a college athlete. His head was shaved almost completely down. He was a good-looking guy, so why was he dating a senior in high school? "So Carlie tells me you're a musician?"

I glanced at a smiling Carlie. I could see it was really important to her that I liked Michael. "Barely. You ever heard of Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I've heard of them, too. Doesn't help me play any better."

Michael laughed, a low, rumbling thing.

Carlie piped up, "Don't listen to him, Michael. He's very good. I don't know those names he just said but I'm sure Peter is better."

I looked back at my aunt. "Aunt Dorothy! Educate this girl!"

Aunt Dorothy laughed. "Believe me, I've tried. Unless it came out after 2013 she's not interested."

Dottie said, "You really should listen to them, Carlie. I love Eric Clapton."

God, just hearing her voice made butterflies go crazy in my stomach. She was now sitting in a chair and toying with the bottom hem of her dress. It suddenly became extremely important that I figure out a way to get out of this house as soon as possible. Or better yet, would they notice if we slipped out to the tool shed for a few minutes? Get it together, Peter!

Mollie walked in the dining room. "Finally! I'm starving! Dottie wouldn't let me snack after school because Aunt Dorothy was making chicken cordon bleu." She appraised me, her seductive eyes giving me the once over. "Going for the Danny Zucco, Greased-Lightning thing today, Peter? It's working."

"Yeah, Mollie, totally what I was going for." She was wearing the same jeans and yellow top as this morning. She looked quite tasty but I decided it would be best to not mention that.

Shortly, dinner was brought to the table: chicken cordon bleu, Caesar salad, and asparagus. Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Paul drank wine and the rest of us drank water. My aunt and uncle had no problem living cheaply, maybe even a little miserly, but they always provided bountifully for Carlie and never skimped on wine. Tonight it was Caymus Cabernet.

"Well, girls," Uncle Paul began, as we took our seats, "just a few days left of high school. Paradise is almost over."

"Hallelujah!" Carlie's view on finishing high school was apparent.

"Finals are going well?" Aunt Dorothy asked.

"Finals?" asked Dottie, eyebrows raised. "Dang, knew I forgot something."

"Psh!" exclaimed Mollie. "She could do this crap in her sleep, and frequently does."

I looked at Dottie, sitting across from me. She smiled and then her foot was in my crotch, rubbing delightfully against my engorged cock. I didn't want to look down, afraid that I would give something away but I'm sure my eyes were glazed over, lost in the sensations.

Dottie stood. "I should probably wash my hands real quick." She walked into the kitchen. A moment later my cell buzzed. I fished it out of my pocket.

--I can't take this! I want you now!--

--Soon. Maybe we can make this quick--

"Peter, come on," Aunt Dorothy interjected. "Put your phone away. Let's eat."

"Sorry," I replied. "Just a text from Steve."

"Who's Steve?" Carlie asked.

"Just a musician friend. I helped him out that one time for Calvin Jessup's birthday, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. That gangly guy with the gigantic Adam's apple. Jane Pierce kept calling him Ichabod. Are you guys going to play some more?" She had an animated look on her face. She was always excited that I played guitar and loved to listen to me almost as much as Dottie did. "Are you finally going to join a band?"

"Nah, he just wants to jam soon, get some practice. His brother plays bass and has a song that we're going to try to work out. They just want to hear the guitar part and asked me to help out."

Dottie walked back in the room and took her seat. "Peter's false modesty is annoying isn't it? He rocked at Calvin's party, didn't he?"

Carlie said, "Yeah, you were great. Those girls from the dance team at school were practically in your lap all night long!"

Everyone laughed at that but Dottie just smiled and looked intently at me with her gray pools, a cross between amusement and maybe a little irritation. I just smiled back and looked away. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Aunt Dorothy watching Dottie's face closely.

"Well, you guys are easy to please," I said. "It was mostly just friends there and you three girls. I could play without any fingers and you'd tell me I was great."

Mollie interjected, "Don't worry, Peter. If you sucked, I'd let you know."

"This is probably true."

"Well, I'm just glad you're doing it," Aunt Dorothy added, "to whatever degree and however much involvement. I'm just happy you're getting a chance to do something you love. Your folks would be really happy, especially your mom. You know our family always had a deep love and appreciation for music, even if you are the first actual musician in the family."

"Yeah," Carlie added. She looked at Michael and added, "I tried playing guitar when I was younger, tried for almost two years, and it only ever sounded like two rabid cats fighting in a sack." Everyone laughed.

"Speaking of which, Harpers," Aunt Dorothy spoke up dramatically, "I got a call from Mrs. Hubbard this morning and she said it sounded like there was a big fight out in front of your house last night. She said it was dark and with all the rain she couldn't see who it was. She said probably the whole street could hear, although with the rain and thunder, probably not. I know she can...exaggerate things a bit so I'll just ask you. Were you two entertaining last night?"

I probably looked a little sheepish and Dottie definitely looked nervous as she darted her eyes around the table. No one seemed to pay her much mind though, thankfully.

"No, we weren't having a party or anything, if that's what you're thinking," I said, gathering my wits. "I just had a girl over from school to help study for my Eastern Civ exam Thursday. No biggie." I tried to look nonchalant. "You know Mrs. Hubbard is a busy-body. I can't imagine why she thought we were 'entertaining' or fighting. The rain was really coming down last night, and the thunder. I'm sure that's all she was hearing."

"Ooo, a girl from school came over?" Mollie asked. She looked at Dottie. "Is this who you were talking about?"

"What's this now?" Uncle Paul finally spoke up, his eyebrows raised.

"Dottie said she thought Peter was seeing someone." She turned to me. "Is she a hottie?"

I glanced over at Dottie, who was showing a bit of concern in her expression. "No, Mollie, it's nothing like that. She's just a girl from class."

"So no girlfriend, then." Mollie smiled. "And she looks like a troll?"

"Uh...well..." I stuttered. Jesus, Peter, why can't you lie this once? "No, not a girlfriend. Just a friend who's a girl. Jeez, you act like she's the first one. Most of my friends are girls."

Dottie cleared her throat. "And no, she doesn't look like a troll." She passed a look at me quickly. "She's actually quite pretty." She thought for a moment. "Actually, yeah, Mollie, she's a hottie."

"But just to be clear," Mollie added, "not a girlfriend."

"I don't know," Dottie said, smiling.

I sighed. "No, not a girlfriend. Just a friend."

Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Paul were terribly amused by this banter. My uncle laughed, saying, "It's okay, son, women are nothing but a hassle, especially these McMillan women."

Carlie laughed and patted Michael's arm. "Don't listen to him, Michael. He's talking about some different McMillan women."

Unperturbed, Aunt Dorothy said, "So, to sum up, no entertaining, no fight, no girlfriend." She looked at Dottie and me in turn, scrutinizing our expressions. We both said no and my aunt looked satisfied with those responses.

Dinner went relatively smoothly after that, although occasionally a foot would caress my calf, catching me off-guard. Talk pretty much centered on school, including finals and future plans. Carlie was going to OSU but was always indifferent about college but she seemed to be suddenly much more energetic about it. Presumably that was because of her new boyfriend. I found it odd that Aunt Dorothy never asked Dottie about her college commitment, even though my sister had told her she would come to a decision this week.