Recovery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later Dottie returned to her room with a towel hanging over her shoulder. She had brushed her hair out and cleaned herself up, wiping away all sweat and evidence of our love-making. More importantly, she was wearing her black bikini.

She stood next to the bed, offering me a view of her perfect body. To this day, I can't find the appropriate words to describe how she looked in that bathing suit. The top fit her large breasts perfectly, no bulging out the top or sides, flawlessly encapsulating her delightful swells and gave just a hint of the thoroughly erect nipples underneath. A small gold ring joined the two cups together.

The simple black bikini bottoms had gold rings on both hips, joining the back of the swimsuit to the front. On most women, they would probably cause a double-take or two. With Dottie, there were prolonged and awkward stares from everyone. She turned for me then, offering a sidelong view. She had one hand on her flat stomach and the other caressed the curve of her butt. Its shape was so exquisite and I could count myself as the only man to know exactly how taut it was. She turned so her back was to me but looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"Is this what you wanted?" She reached both hands behind her and caressed and bounced her butt for me. "This old thing?"

I feared I was drooling. "Dottie, I..." Where were my words? "I'm afraid I may have run out of adjectives. Absolutely flawless. Picture perfect. Exquisite. Like a dream." I reached my hand out and rubbed a cheek, while feeling the soft fabric of her swimsuit. "I'm not worthy of you."

Dottie pushed her butt back into my hand and sighed. "You know just what to say. Plus your hands are amazing." She turned and sat at the edge of the bed. I took this opportunity to start fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples. "And if you want to talk about being unworthy, I don't deserve this." She grabbed my cock, causing us both to gasp. "My god, Peter! You came a gallon like 15 minutes ago and you're already hard as granite! You really like this bikini, don't you?"

"It helps, Dottie, but it's you. It's just you. I love you."

"I love you." She climbed on top of me, her bikini-covered bottom rubbing against my rigid dick. She leaned down and kissed me, never taking her gorgeous gray eyes off my pale blue ones. She laid her cheek against mine and whispered in my ear, "This is forever, Peter. I will never leave you. Please don't hurt me. I love you and I don't think my fragile heart would survive." She pulled back and looked at me, nose to nose.

"Never, Dottie." I pecked her lips. "Never."

Tomorrow there would be more obstacles to meet and overcome but just for tonight, in all the world, there was only Dottie and I. Our own perfect little escape, a shield of love and passion. She had me and I had her; we could conquer anything.

*******************************

Please vote and comment, let me know how I'm doing!- G.B.