Recovery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As dinner was ending, Aunt Dorothy said, "Peter, I got some new records from that store downtown. Why don't you come check them out with me and let the girls clean up?"

"Okay," I said quietly, my stomach flip-flopping, feeling like I was going to vomit. I looked over to Dottie, who gave me a look of concern but then smiled.

I followed Aunt Dorothy downstairs, feeling like I was walking to the gallows. We went into her Hippie Room, doubling tonight as the Interrogation Room. She turned to me as I closed the door and embraced me firmly.

"Peter, first, I love you." I could see the love and she smiled warmly. "I know you're nervous, rightly so, but it's okay. Have a seat."

I sat down in the chair by the jukebox and she sat next to me. My hands were sweating. I don't think I'd ever been this nervous.

"Dottie told me Sunday that you two had not had sex." She studied my face. "But that's no longer the case, is it?"

I sat quietly, unsure of exactly how to respond. I wasn't expecting her to jump right into the tough questions. Was it really so tough? Yes or no. There was only one answer; no opinion or rhetoric. Just yes or no. But I couldn't find the word.

"Peter, please answer me. I need that answer before we go any further."

I croaked out, "No, that's no longer the case."

She sat back, an unreadable look on her face. "Do you love her?"

"Like I never thought I was capable of. Deeply, profoundly."

"Well, then, I'm happy for you but I'm also scared for you." She leaned in closer to me. "You know, Peter, it's not as simple as you love her and she loves you. There are millions of people who think what you're doing is immoral and unacceptable, not to mention the fact that, morals aside, it is illegal."

"Yes, I know Aunt Dorothy."

"So you know but are still willing to put yourself and your sister in this situation?"

"It's not just a situation, Aunt Dorothy." I searched for the words. "I know most people can't see it the way we do, they just can't understand it. It's just as hard for me to explain. I feel like I have waited my entire life for this time. It could never be any other way. I'm not just attracted to her. I don't just want to have sex with her. I love her. I'm in love with Dottie. If I could..." The words left me.

"If you could...?" My aunt was leading.

"If I could I would marry her. I would tell her I will love her forever and I want her to be my wife. And she would marry me. She loves me just as much as I love her."

"But you can't marry her, Peter. You know this, right?"

I didn't respond. I didn't want to accept that this was fact. How could it be that a love this perfect and this real was not legal?

Aunt Dorothy put her hand on my knee. "Peter, you love her and she loves you. I can see the look on your face and the one she has when she looks at you. I know the love is real. There is nothing, nothing, more beautiful than true love. But no matter how much you love her and she loves you, it's incest." The word made my skin crawl. "You and Dottie can't marry."

She leaned back and studied my face. "Dottie was a virgin, wasn't she?"

This was making me a little uncomfortable. "Yes. Before last night." It was suddenly very important to me that Aunt Dorothy understood that clearly. "You know this was completely mutual, right? I never forced myself on her. This is what we both wanted."

Aunt Dorothy chuckled. "Oh, I'm quite sure if there was any forcing it wasn't you doing it. Not if she takes after my side of the family. I know you don't want to hear it but you've heard the rumors and stories about me, none of which I can confirm nor deny," she said, smiling, "but good lord, your mother..." She giggled to herself. "And I kind of feel bad for Carlie's boyfriends and husband when it gets to that point for her. That girl's going to cause some damage."

I was hiding my face in my hands. "Uhhhh...not my mom, please." It was hard to not smile, though.

"Right. Off topic, too." She gathered herself and took on a more serious tone. "Have you thought about how you would hide your relationship from everyone besides me for the next 60-70 years, if this relationship is forever? Can you keep a secret that long? Can you, in good conscience, hide such a big part of your life from everyone? What will it look like when, from everyone's point of view, you're 50 and living with your sister, without a girlfriend or wife or children? You don't think people will have suspicions?"

"I don't care what it looks like, I just want to be with her. You said it yourself, true love is beautiful. This is true love, Aunt Dorothy. I will not, I cannot love another woman the way I love Dottie." I was really working myself up. "We'll leave if we have to, move somewhere they don't know us. Something. I can't deal with a life without her." I got down on my knees and hugged Aunt Dorothy, right on the verge of tears. "Aunt Dorothy, please don't tell me I can't be with her. My life will be over."

"Peter, I can't tell you to do anything. You're an adult. I'm just asking you to consider the ramifications of your actions. It's some pretty heavy crap. Besides, what are you going to do when Dottie goes to college? You're already going to school here."

I was startled by that question and leaned back from my Aunt. She looked oddly at me and then closed her eyes. "Oh god, Peter..."

"What are you talking about?" I could feel a twisting pain developing in my gut. "Aunt Dorothy, what are you saying?"

For quite possibly the first time in my life I witnessed Aunt Dorothy speechless. She just looked at me with a sad expression. "Peter, you need to go talk to Dottie."

"Please, what are you talking about?"

"Peter. Now. Go talk to Dottie now."

I stood slowly, a stunned look on my face and an empty feeling in my heart. Did this mean Dottie was leaving? Was she really going to just move on? I walked quickly out of the Hippie Room and took the stairs two at a time.

Dottie was just starting to watch the dishes with Carlie, while Mollie and Michael looked on. My sister turned and leaned against the sink, a big and knowing smile on her face.

"So how did it go? Did the records go well?"

Mollie looked over at Dottie with a curious expression. "'Did the records go well'? What kind of weird question is that?"

I stepped closer. "Yeah, the records went fine. Look, can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure," Dottie replied, a slightly nervous look on her face.

We walked through the dining room and out the French doors there. Stepping out on the covered deck, I walked over to the back railing. It had begun to drizzle lightly. Dottie closed the door and walked toward me but stopped in the middle of the deck. She looked puzzled by my expression.

"Peter, what's wrong?" she asked. "Did the conversation not go well?"

"When were you going to tell me?"

"Tell you? What are you talking about?" I could see the worry in her face.

"About school."

Dottie put her hands in front of her face. "Oh, god. I told her to not say anything to you about that."

"Why? Were just going to leave and not say anything?" My shoulders began to droop.

"Of course not, Peter. I just wanted to talk you about it first." She walked over and wrapped her arms around me.

"No, Dottie, they could see us."

"I don't care." She whispered, "Peter, I love you. Please don't be angry." There was a slight catch to her voice.

"I care." I gently pushed her away. She stood next to me and leaned against the railing.

I was beginning to feel despair grab hold of me and cloud my mind. "Dottie, what is going on?"

I could tell Dottie was at the edge of tears. "I think I need to go to Stanford. I think it's the best thing. They have a physics department that makes Ohio State look like preschool." She glanced toward the windows into the kitchen, then brushed her fingers over my hand. "But I don't want to leave you. You're the only thing in my life with real meaning. You're the greatest thing to ever happen to me. You've been my best friend for 18 years and the only man I've ever, or will ever, love."

I looked down at the pine planks under my feet. "But you can't pass up an opportunity like Stanford. I get it."

"But Peter, I don't want to do it without you. I want you to come with me." A tear began to travel down her cheek. "If I leave here and go to California without you, the most important part of my life will be gone. I will be 2,483 miles away all alone, without my true love. Sure, I'll be busy but none of it will have any meaning without you."

"Please, Dottie," I replied, "you'll be 2,483 miles away, surrounded by good-looking guys who are your intellectual equals, fighting for a chance to date the gorgeous girl with the perfect butt. You'll find someone and forget all about me."

Dottie stood with her mouth gaping open. "Are you really this dense? After all that we've said and done, do you really think there could ever be anyone but you? Peter, you are my one. I will never experience anything like this again, never with anyone else. Without you, my life loses meaning." She glanced toward the kitchen window, where we could see Carlie doing the dishes but ignoring us. Dottie grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the house, hidden from the window. She pushed me against the house, stood on her tippy-toes and kissed me lovingly on the lips. "Come with me."

"Dottie, I can't. I'd never be able to get into Stanford. My grades are mediocre at best. Plus, you got a scholarship. It's stupid expensive to go to a school like that."

She began rubbing my chest affectionately. "Then don't go to school. Get a job out there. Drive a delivery truck or work on a trolley car or join a band. I don't care. I'm not going to leave you." She leaned her head against my chest and said quietly, "If you don't go, I'm staying here."

"You can't stay here, Dottie."

"Look, Peter." She grabbed my hand and placed it on her butt. It was a comfort for her. "Meghan left us, Mom left us, Dad left us. I'm not going to leave you. Either we both go or neither of us goes." She looked up hopefully to my face.

I stood there idly and softly rubbing her butt. Maybe Aunt Dorothy was right, maybe this is too hard. Maybe it was a terrible idea.

"We can finish this conversation later." I glanced toward the French doors. "Let's gather ourselves and head back in. They're going to start wondering where we are."

"Okay." She stepped away from me, probably relieved that we were going to stop this conversation. She smoothed out her dress and wiped the tear off her cheek. "Are you still going to let me make a man out of you when we get home?" She had her lip between her teeth, waiting.

I laughed, a rush rolling through me. "Oh, yes. Multiple times." I started for the doors. "But remember: the bikini."

We stepped through the door and headed back to the kitchen. We walked in to see Carlie drying off her hands and Mollie and Michael gone. "Nice," she said. "Perfect timing. Dishes are all done, you slacker."

"Where did everyone go?" I asked.

"Dad is watching T.V., Mom is doing whatever it is she does, Mollie went home, and I think Michael is in the bathroom." She stepped up close to us and whispered, "What do you think of him?"

"He seems pretty cool," I said. "His voice startled me, though."

Carlie giggled. "I know. It's so sexy."

Dottie said, "He's all muscley. He's pretty cute."

I scratched my head. "Yeah, he's great, Carlie, but I'm wondering...um..."

Carlie held her hand up. "I know, you don't need to say it. Why is this cute college athlete dating a high schooler? I don't know why he asked me out, to be honest. He came up to me at the frozen yogurt place in the mall and asked for my number. I thought it was a joke and started laughing, like 'Very funny, who told you to do this?' He told me 'I love your hair'." Carlie was trying her best impression of Michael's deep voice.

"He has to want something, right?" Dottie asked, looking at me. I just shrugged.

"I know," Carlie responded. "That's what I thought, too. But we've been out five times now and all we've done is kiss and he played with my boobs a couple times. He's never even suggested anything more."

"Weird," Dottie said.

"Yeah." Carlie was off in thought. "I thought maybe he is a virgin, too."

Dottie snorted. "Not likely, Carlie! Were you looking at the same guy I was?"

"Yeah. He's pretty." She leaned forward and said in a hushed voice. "I think he really likes me. And I think I really like him. It's weird but I've never really had a boyfriend before. I don't know what..."

Just then, Michael walked into the kitchen. "Carlie, I really have to head out. I have my Comm final in the morning." He shook my hand. "It was great to meet you guys. I hope we'll hang out this summer. My family has a place in Lake Geneva, maybe we can go up there sometime. It's quite a drive but worth it. And we can go through Chicago and say hi to some family. It'll be fun." He looked at Carlie, who was about to vibrate out of her skin, she was so excited.

"Sounds like fun," I said. "Good luck getting that by Uncle Paul."

Carlie looked dejected. "Probably. But we're not going anywhere after graduation! He could let me have this."

Michael said, "Well, we'll just have to have my folks meet yours and then we'll go up when they're there. My parents, that is."

Carlie looked at me. "See? Problem solved, Mr. Negative." She turned to Michael. "I'll walk you out."

Michael grabbed Carlie's hand and, after saying goodbye to Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Paul, they walked out the front door.

Dottie and I said our farewells to our aunt and uncle as well. Aunt Dorothy saw me off with a very meaningful kiss on the cheek. I told her I would talk to her soon and we could continue our talk about her new records.

Twenty minutes later we walked through our front door after a long and emotionally exhausting day. I hung my jacket up in the closet and stretched.

"Well, I'm exhausted." I exaggerated a yawn. "Time for me to get some sleep."

Dottie grabbed my T-shirt and pulled it off me so aggressively she tore the seam a little. "The hell you are!" She jumped up into my arms and mashed her lips against mine in a passionate kiss. I held her up with just my hands on her butt and walked up the stairs.

When we got upstairs she said, "Let's go to my room." I turned to Dottie's bedroom and threw her down on the bed. She could not remove her dress fast enough. She quickly pulled her panties off, leaving her dressed in only her socks and lay back in bed, saying, "Come on, come on, we can do whatever you want later! I need you inside me!"

I stripped off my clothes, considerably slower than she did, teasing her just a little bit, making her maybe just a little agitated. Finally, I climbed in bed and propped myself over the top of her. I looked her lovingly in the eyes, moving her hair from in front of her face, and said, "Dottie...."

"Yeah, yeah, okay," she said, grabbing my dick and sliding it in to her already dripping pussy. Her eyes widened and her mouth made an 'O'. "I will never get tired of that," she growled. "That's the greatest feeling in the world. God, I love your cock! It's long and fat and straight and beautiful and it's all mine, forever and ever." She wrapped her feet around my butt and pulled me in tight to her. "Now get to the fucking!"

I was more than happy to oblige. I started moving in a nice, steady rhythm, trying to go a little slower so I wouldn't blow too fast. Dottie had other plans, though, and started meeting my strokes, slapping our bodies together. Every time my dick plunged fully into her she would gasp loudly and periodically would say, "God, Peter!" She had gotten herself so worked up that after five minutes she exploded into orgasm, lifting her head off the pillow with a surprised look on her face, then biting me hard on the shoulder. I would have a hard time explaining all these wounds she gave me.

I slowed down for just a moment to let her recover but when her eyes refocused and she smiled at me, I pushed hard back into her.

"Oh God!" she squealed. I could feel her pussy twitching around my cock and see her abdomen spasming as another orgasm quickly tore through her. I could feel my dick begin to swell and tremble and, with her legs locked tightly around my backside, I had to pull forcefully out.

Dottie looked at me in a panic. "What are you doing?"

"I didn't want to cum yet," I panted.

"What? No, why? Yes, cum!" Dottie babbled, her face a mask of smoldering lust. "Get your dick back in there! We've got all night!"

I couldn't help but laugh, which caused her to giggle, which eased the thick tension in the room. "You are unbelievable, Dottie," I said as I slowly eased my dick back into her. I leaned down and kissed her, pulling her lower lip back with me.

"Ow!" she yelped. "Are you getting back at me?"

"I like that lip," I said as I began to pick up the pace. "I wanted to take it with me." I enveloped her in my arms and rolled her over so I was on bottom. I continued to stroke into her but now she was in charge of pace.

She placed her hands on my chest and began rolling her hips. She must have found a spot and angle she liked because she began moaning loudly, her gyrations sending torturous pleasure through every fiber of my being.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she said in a breathy gasp. "Peter...you...oh god..." She began to peak again. Her thrusts on me were more stuttered as she embraced her orgasm. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open.

Her pussy clenched around my dick quickly and rhythmically, then the floodgates opened. I came so hard I thought for sure it was going to throw her off me. Wave after wave of boiling pleasure shot through me, sending powerful strings of cum into my sister. I felt at least five or six intense contractions grip me, and each contraction made Dottie moan and shudder.

After a moment Dottie went limp and collapsed on top of me, completely spent and exhausted. We lay there, panting and catching our breath, enjoying the after-glow of powerful and fulfilling love-making. Eventually, Dottie rolled off me but cuddled up to my side.

"Is that all you got?" She laughed, still panting. "My dream guy only has one pint for me?"

I chuckled. "That was just an appetizer. As soon as I get feeling back in, like, all of my everything, I'm going to make you see God. But do me a favor and see if I lodged the head of my dick inside you. Pretty sure I blew it off."

Dottie reached down to my poor, abused penis. "Nope, it's still there. We're good." She very lightly played with my dick, staying away from direct contact with the head, knowing it was still sensitive. "I feel really bad for women who don't experience orgasms. I have enough to go around." She was thoughtful for a moment. "I'll bet when she gets her chance, Carlie is going to go off like the 4th of July! If it's going to be with Michael, I hope he stays well-hydrated."

I turned to look at her. "Why do you always mention Carlie when we're naked?"

She giggled and wrapped her hand around my slowly inflating cock. "Sure seems to do the job, though."

"Ha!" I exclaimed. "That's just your hand and, you know, your you. You are far and away the most stimulating woman I've ever known. It has nothing to do with Carlie."

Dottie rolled over and slowly climbed out of bed, standing on wobbly legs. She just looked down at me and smiled. "Ain't I a sight?"

I returned her smile. "You're gorgeous."

"Your only saying that because your cum is dripping down my leg. You have an investment." She waddled over to the door. "I'll be right back."

I lay in bed, sprawled out, listening as the soft rain pattered at the window. I reached over and picked up my torn shirt from the floor and used it to sop up the puddle that had accumulated around my crotch. Our combined fluids was a veritable deluge.