All Comments on 'Red Fishnet Bodysuit Ch. 02'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I wish he would have kept the game going

He should not have told her, and let her believe that another man had fucked her. Telling her that he didn't want her to know who her secret lover is, and if she wanted fucked by him again, she had to agree to his terms on how the next time would go down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nazi morality patrol alert

The person below who says: "Pathetic wife watcher alert." is the pathetic one reading stories that have content he hates. Pathetic to waste time reading stuff you hate just to take revenge with a zero score. This story is well written. This is a fantasy site that allows just that, fantasies. I don't like gay or incest story content so I don't read or score them. Don't waste my time reading stuff just so I can trash it. Get a life.

melsdadmelsdadabout 15 years ago
Loved your story, well written

I'm amazed by the comments so far. You go to all the trouble of putting together a fantastic story, they actually read it, and then leave comments chastising you for what is a fantasy for all to enjoy. Why do these people bother to read these things if they upset them so much?

I loved your story I've often fantasied about the same scenario. I read Literotica to get aroused, not cause myself stress, lol.

Great story, loved it.

ljpsstuffljpsstuffalmost 7 years ago
I tryed this ruse on my wife.

I enjoyed the story alot. I tryed this on my wife. A bit of advise, be sure to warm the strap on in warm water for awhile, and use plenty of lube.

knottywordzknottywordzabout 4 years ago
Nice

This was a great mind fuck! Well done!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Some fuckhead accused another reader who didn't like this silly shit a morality nazi. That word gets thrown around quite a bit these days, but that comment was in 2011. Dissenting comments are haters, whiners, or nazis. Never just people who don't agree with your view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous