Red Fishnet Bodysuit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her head steady with the handful of hair as he pumped his hips, fed her his cock and sighed happily. She kept her lips locked tightly around his cock, feeling the rigid pole slip and slide over them while she licked it with her tongue.

"Yea, she's a good cock sucker," he moaned. "She likes having a hard cock to suck on. A hard cock fucking her mouth. Look at her . . . Look at her sucking my cock. Look at her pussy getting all wet and excited from sucking my cock."

She knew what he was talking about. She felt her juices flowing, felt them seeping out to cover the head of the dildo that was nestled against her pussy, felt the panties growing wet from the moisture she was leaking. Her hips were gyrating on the bed, rolling and humping at that toy.

"Oh yea, she wants fucked. She wants a hard cock fucking her pussy. She wants a stiff cock filling her cunt, stuffing her sweet little pussy." Jay moaned.

Still unsure of who it was he was talking to she moaned in her throat in anticipation of what would be happening soon. At least she hoped it would be soon. Her lust filled loins were burning with desire, her body aching to have what Jay talked about, happen. She pushed her chest into the fingers twirling her nipple, tried to get them to squeeze and massage her tit. She pushed down at the dildo, tried to make it slip into her opening and spread her aching walls.

The hand in her hair tightened its grip and pushed at the back of her head. Jay's hips rocked faster now as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth, sliding it along her lips and against her tongue.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered when she tasted a flow of precum leak from it.

This obvious sign of his mounting excitement was punctuated as he started grunting dirty phrases above her.

"Yea, suck it Baby, suck my cock. You like it. You like being fucked in the mouth. Oh yea, suck my cock good. Then you'll be fucked. You'll be fucked good and hard, Baby. Fucked real good."

She felt his cock growing stiffer, tasted more precum leak into her mouth. She sucked harder on it, lapped at the flesh pole with her tongue.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm."

"Yea, suck it. Suck it till I cum, Baby. Suck my cock then you can have one in your pussy. You can have a big, hard cock in your pussy. Yea, you're gonna be fucked, Baby. You're gonna be fucked hard."

Tammy sucked even harder, rolled her tongue madly at the pumping cock. Her hips rose off the bed as she tried again and again to make the vibrating dildo push into her cunt. She whimpered around the cock as it pistoned in and out of her mouth, moaned in her throat with her broiling desires.

"Suck it, Baby. Suck it so you can have that hard cock filling your pussy. Have it fucking you."

With these words Jay suddenly froze. His body tensed above and in front of her, his cock stopping half buried inside her mouth.

"Yeeaaa, suck it, Baby."

As the first shot of warm semen shot into her mouth she started to swallow and gulp fast, pulling the hot liquid up from his balls and down her throat. Blast after blast of his cum shot into her mouth while she continued to suck on his cock, milking the jism from it.

"Look at her swallow my cum," Jay sighed happily. "Look at her. She's such a good cock sucker. Such a wonderful little mouth fuck."

The last of his semen seeped from the head of his cock and she swallowed it hungrily, licking the entire penis clean as he held it in her mouth. His body relaxed and his cock slowly began to soften.

"You liked that, didn't you Baby?" He sighed. "You liked being fucked in the mouth and now you want a hard cock inside your pussy. You want a stiff cock fucking your wet pussy."

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she whimpered in answer to his question.

Tammy's head rolled on the pillow, her face turning away from him and relieving some of the tension that was in her neck as he slid his soft cock from her mouth and moved away. Panting, her breaths coming in short, sharp gasps, she felt the weight on the bed shifting as he climbed down. Her hips rolled continuously on the bed as the dildo vibrated against her slit and her widening hole. Hunger, desire, and passion filled her every nerve.

"Yea, Baby. You need a good, hard cock in your pussy, don't you? You need fucked. You need fucked deep and hard." Jay said from beside the bed.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeesssssss," she panted.

Hungry for what he was talking about and excited at the prospect of soon having a stiff cock sliding into her drenched pussy, Tammy wondered who it might be that was about to climb between her legs and fill her sex with their stiff cock.

A minute later she felt the toy being gripped and moved once again.

"Oooohhhhh-ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned loudly as the head of it was pressed harder at her opening.

Her hips rose up to push back at it. Frustratingly the dildo was stopped with just the head penetrating her, only the bulbous part stretching her opening.

"Ooohhhhh-mmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered. "Uuuuhhh-ooooohhhhhhhh."

"That's what you want, ain't it, Baby? You want a cock inside your pussy." Jay said. "A hard cock filling your wet little pussy . . . fucking you . . . fucking your pussy."

"Ooohhhh yeessss," she panted, her hips rolling and jerking at the dildo. "Oooohhhhhh yeeeessssssssss."

"And that's what you're gonna get," he told her. "You're gonna get a stiff cock stuffing your wet pussy."

The dildo was then pulled away. She whimpered sadly as her hips tried to follow the toy. A second later the hum of its vibrations was silenced and the pill on her clit was also shut off. Fingers pulled at the strings holding her panties on as they were quickly removed, pulled from beneath her raised ass with no effort.

"Mmm-mmmmm," she whimpered softly as the anticipation in her grew.

Her sex was glistening with her juices, her pussy lips fat and red from swelling, her hole gaping open a little from within her slit. Above it all her swollen, hard clit protruded a little from beneath its hood, peeking out gingerly as it awaited further stimulation. Her hips rolled on the bed, her entire body swaying now. Her tits rolled upon her chest, stiff, red nipples topping the twin mounds as rock-hard little peaks. The blindfold kept her from seeing anything and only served to heighten her desires. Her head rolled on the pillow, her mouth hanging open a little as she bit at her bottom lip.

Then the mattress shifted with a weight as someone climbed between her spread legs, her ankles still bound in place. She panted and whimpered with excitement. A moment later, as she sensed something coming near her pussy, she struggled to hold her hips still, fought to wait for the insertion. Something brushed against her sex, the head of a cock pressed at her opening.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh," Tammy moaned.

Her legs pushed up, her ass rose and her hips drove her pussy at the cock. She rapidly penetrated herself with it even as it was being pushed into her. It spread her walls apart, slid along them and quickly filled her cunt with its rigidity.

Deep inside of her loins an orgasm had already been awoken and prepared, had been brought forward with anticipation from all of the sensations she'd been given. The preliminary period while Jay had tied her up and prepared her for what was happening. The period of time she'd spent with the vibrations warming her pussy and thoughts running through her mind. The way Jay had talked, the way he'd made her suck him off before allowing this man to climb between her legs and fill her pussy with his rigid cock. All of it had brought an orgasm to near completion, leaving it teetering on the edge and waiting to come crashing down.

The feel of the cock penetrating her, the sensation of it stuffing her, caused that orgasm to explode. It plummeted through her with earth shattering force, plowing ahead and rocking across her every single nerve.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh-uuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried out. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddddddddddd!"

Her back arched up off the bed, her hips drove her sex at the cock. Her neck bent, her head pivoting on its top. Jerking and hopping in mid-air, her body pushed and humped at the cock filling her pussy, the orgasm causing her juices to wash all over it, her muscles to clamp down and squeeze the stiff pole. Waves of desire, hunger and passion washed through her with explosive force. Her nerves were set afire, her lust sending quakes along all her flesh. Her head, dropping back down onto the pillow, snapped from one side to the other, her mouth hanging open as she sucked in breath, gasped it out.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssssssssssss! Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooodddd yeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!"

The cock inside her was moved around, the man grinding himself into her as her orgasm made her body twitch and jerk beneath him. She felt it rubbing at her insides, felt the pole being slid along her opening walls by mere centimeters as it fucked her with limited mobility.

She sighed, moaned and panted, gasping for breath while calling out her passion. Her body remained arched off the bed, her limbs pulling at the restraints that held her spread out. She felt her neck stiffen as her head once more rolled towards its top.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssssssssssss! Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooodddd yeeeeeeessssssssssss! Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! Oohhh yeesss, oohhh yeesss, oohhh yeesss."

Minutes later the forceful waves of the orgasm began to ebb away. Tammy slowly dropped back toward the mattress, her muscles relaxing, her limbs weakening. Her head rolled onto one side, her mouth hanging open as she panted and gasped for breath. Small aftershocks sent shivers and quakes across her body, made her whimper with exhaustion.

Above her the man with his cock buried in her sex began to pump it at her, began rocking his hips as he slid the stiff cock in and out of her pussy. He pushed it completely inside of her then withdrew it until only the head remained before penetrating her fully once more.

The feel of it made the aftershocks of her orgasm roll through her body with near orgasmic intensity. She moaned eagerly, her head rolling on the pillow again as her hips worked to find and match his rhythm. They were soon driving themselves at one another, pushing and pulling their pelvises as they fucked hungrily. Tammy's ass bounced off the bed, her hips jumping at his cock as it filled her with each thrust.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh. Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh, ooooohhhhhhhhhhh." She moaned. "Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goodddddddddd yeeeeesssssssssssss. Ooohhhhh Goooddddd yeesss."

The cock slid across her walls, pulled at her pussy lips as it withdrew then flattened them into her as it was stuffed back into her. It ground at her, rubbed her walls and mixed her juices around. She was vaguely aware that there was something different about it, something unusual about the feel of it as it rubbed at her opening, her muscles squeezing it. But she ignored this, brushed it quickly away with the idea that he was simply wearing a condom, and instead concentrated on the feelings of rapture that the fucking cock was creating inside of her.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeesssssssss. Oohhhh yeesss, oohhhh yeesss, oohhhh yeesss." She whimpered, her hips driving higher at him, harder, faster. "Ooohhhhh Goooddddd yeesss. Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooddddd yeesss."

The stirrings of another orgasm soon presented themselves inside of her, the heat of it rapidly advancing. She moaned, panted, drove herself even faster at the cock in an effort to bring the release forward. Her body shimmered with a thin sheen of sweat as she humped and fucked the cock that was fucking her back. Juices leaked from her pussy to run between and across her ass cheeks.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeessssssssssssss," she moaned as the second orgasm grew nearer. "Oooooohhhhhhhh Goooodd yeeeesssssssss."

Her head rolling on the pillow, her teeth biting at her bottom lip, an image suddenly flashed in her mind. It was of Jay. He was standing at the bedside watching her, watching her being fucked by another man. He was seeing her quiver and shake through her rapture, her body humping itself at this other man's rigid cock as it pumped at her dripping pussy.

The orgasm exploded past the edge and shot rapid-fire through her. As electricity and explosions racked her body she rose up off the bed, her back arching higher and higher, her tits being stuck way out, the hard nipples swaying in the air. She drove her hips into the man above her, ground herself into him and rammed her sex at his cock. Her mouth dropped open and air rushed past her lips as she whimpered and moaned incoherently.

Above her the man began to ram his cock into her in response. Her actions obviously causing his own climax to grow suddenly near. He drove it into her, pushed and slammed his stiff pole at her sex with crazy abandon. She felt his thighs slapping against the insides of her own legs, felt his pelvis ramming into hers. One hand came up and filled itself with an ass cheek, the fingers digging into her soft flesh. She heard him grunting above her, felt his breath shooting across her skin as he moaned low and deep.

Her orgasm was sent into overdrive by the speed and force of his pistoning cock. Her entire body quivered as her hips were punched skyward. Her head snapped back onto its top, her neck straining with the bend, as her mouth dropped wide open and a long, guttural groan broke from it. She was pushed as far into the air as possible, the restraints pulling at her wrists and ankles. Her hips began a series of rapid-speed, miniature hops and bumps. She moaned and panted as the orgasm sent explosions through her again and again. She gasped for breath one second then whimpered uncontrollably the next. Her body made jerking actions at the cock while her pussy muscles clenched themselves tightly around it. She felt the cock being rolled around inside her sex, ground into her. She felt it being jammed and slammed into her by less than an inch of length at a time. She ground herself back at it, pushing herself to accept every last centimeter she could get.

She thought he was cumming, believed his cock was pumping a load of semen from his balls, but she didn't feel it washing inside her, didn't feel the blasts of it spraying her inner walls. To her this only confirmed that he was wearing a condom and she whimpered with sadness.

Moments later the orgasm began to subside. As she dropped back toward the bed, her breathing shallow and rough, she felt the man pulling himself from between her legs and climbing off the bed. She collapsed onto the mattress, sweat coating her body. Her head rolled onto the side, her hair matted around the blindfold, her mouth remaining open as she panted for breath.

Tammy laid there for several minutes, tired, out of breath and tied spread eagle. Between her spread legs her pussy was wet, red and swollen, a trail of her juices running from it. Aftershocks caused her flesh to quiver, her body to shake. Soon she slipped into a kind of dream state where she wasn't asleep, but she was also not aware of the world around her. Again she had no idea for how long this lasted, but at some point she felt the bed once more shifting with a weight. Hands were at the blindfold and the velcro was pulled away. Weak and tired, she opened her eyes, rolled her head to see who it was. Jay sat on the bed next to her, smiling. Instinctively she scanned the room for others but there were none to be seen. The door stood open and she wondered if she just hadn't heard him leave.

Looking back at Jay she gave him a quizzical look.

"Wh- Who?" She whispered.

He only smiled broadly down at her in response, giving her the impression that he meant not to tell her.

"Who?" She asked again.

"No one," Jay's smile grew even wider.

She didn't understand his answer for a minute. Her brain told her there had to be someone else, there just had to be. If, for no other reason, than the time between Jay cumming in her mouth and the hard cock entering her pussy was too short of a period for him to recuperate. Plus, why would he have worn a condom.

"But--" she started to say.

Jay laid a finger across her lips to silence her, then raised his arm. In his hand he held the explanation, a strap-on dildo. He had worn this to fuck her after making her suck him off. This was how he had managed to stick a hard cock into her pussy so soon after cumming.

Suddenly Tammy realized that she had never thought to wonder why his was the only voice she had heard during the entire time, or why no one else had worked the dildo at her pussy while she'd been sucking on Jay's cock. She also realized that the hand which had played with her tit had always been doing so in a way that it could have been Jay all along.

"I might not have been ready before, but . . ." he pulled away from her then, standing up beside the bed.

From his crotch his cock stood straight out, hard and ready for her. Tammy whimpered reflexively at the sight of it.

"Watching you cum like that . . ." he smiled as he climbed onto the bed. "Seeing you cum so hard when you thought another guy was fucking you . . . When you thought I was letting another guy stick his hard cok into you . . ."

He lined his cock up with her pussy, rubbed the head of it along her slit a few times before pushing into her.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned softly as his rigid pole spread her open and penetrated her.

"God, you were hot, Baby," he told her as his entire length disappeared inside of her. "You were so hot. And you definitely liked the idea."

He started to thrust himself in and out of her as Tammy's hips reflexively rose up to meet him. She moaned softly again, the feel of his hard cock washing away her exhaustion and rekindling her desires.

"That's what I needed to know. That you would get off on it so much." he told her.

Jay proceeded to fuck her then, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy as he told her how he was going to bring some real guys into their bedroom next time. How he was going to watch them stick their cocks inside her pussy and fuck her.

Tammy fucked him back, listening to him tell her about his plans. The mixture of his words and actions caused her to experience another orgasm before he unleashed his seed into her minutes later.

Continued...

12