Red Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rio picked up Red's fork and offered it to him. Red's hand trembled as he took the fork. He turned it over in his fingers, studying it briefly, and then looked at Rio.

"Go on," Rio gestured to the food on Red's plate. "Eat-up."

For a moment, Emily thought he wasn't going to do it, but after looking at her with wide frightened eyes, he carefully picked up his knife and began mimicking Rio, cutting the chicken. Slowly, he lowered the knife and pierced the morsel with his fork. Again, his hand trembled as he lifted it slowly to his mouth. Even slower, he bit into it and began to chew. By now, his face had absolutely no color and his shoulders seemed hunched over as if expecting a beating.

Emily was just about to lay her fork down to touch his arm reassuringly, when Joyce, oblivious to what was going on, pushed out of her chair.

"Need some butter on those veggies. Em, I hope you've got the real stuff and none of that nasty diet brand."

The sharp sound of the chair scraping on the floor made Red go rigid. He released the fork on the table, dropped his arms to his sides, and closed his eyes, cringing.

"Oh God," Emily hissed. She put her hand on his shoulder, but he only flinched. "Hey, it's okay."

"Maybe he's in pain," Joyce said, sitting back down with her butter. "Didn't your sister send him any med's?"

"He's got a whole bag full. Wait," Rio rose from his chair. "They're in my car. I'll go get them."

"Hey, "Emily coaxed, pulling his chin up. His eyes opened and the misery she saw there made her want to cry. "No one's going to hurt you. Please calm down. Aren't you hungry?"

She'd used her most gentle, reassuring tone, but his eyes just welled up, and, in a second, Red was down on his knees next to her chair, laying his head on her lap. One of his hands curled around her knee.

Shocked, all Emily could do was stroke his hair, and then he began to cry.

Bewildered, she looked up at Joyce, whose eyes were just as big as hers.

Joyce pursed her plump lips, peeking under the table. "Think maybe he just didn't like your chicken?"

Emily rolled her eyes. "Oh, Joyce. This is no time for cracking jokes. Why is he so upset?"

Rio came in and rushed to Emily, "What happened? Did he fall?"

"No." Emily watched Rio help Red up to take his seat. "He just got up all of a sudden and—" her eyes looked at Red's downcast face, his lower lip caught between his teeth as tears rolled down his flushed cheeks, "broke down in tears," she finished.

Rio poured a bunch of pill containers onto the table. They began to sort them out, counting six bottles.

"Hey, this one says whenever needed for anxiety," Joyce read aloud, before letting her gaze go over Red, one brow propped. "He's lookin' pretty anxious now."

"That'll probably make him sleepy," Rio murmured, taking the bottle of pills from her and studying the label.

Emily looked at Red's plate. He'd barely touched his food "Shouldn't he eat first?"

Joyce stood, wiping her mouth with a napkin. "I'll take care of that," she announced with a wave of her hand. Taking Rio's abandoned seat, She picked up Red's fork. "Open up, Big Boy—aahh." Red's eyes widened, but he obeyed. Joyce pushed a forkful of vegetables into his mouth. "That's a good boy. Eat your veggies just like your mama used to say."

Emily opened her mouth to protest, but then snapped it shut. Maybe it was best Joyce get some food into him. Rio gave Red the sedative with water, and then helped him up to the second floor guest room Emily had prepared for him.

Emily lost her appetite. What was she going to do with her stranger? They didn't know his real name, or where he was from and she was terrified of notifying the authorities about him. He'd be taken away, interrogated—and if he's really not from Earth, they'll probably kill him and do all kinds of experiments with his body... or vice-versa. She shuddered at the thought.

* * *

Red Passion fell into a deep sleep. He had no idea how long he was unconscious, but was surprised when he awakened. For a moment, before everything faded away, he thought he'd been poisoned and welcomed the dark oblivion that wrapped around him. Red thought that perhaps these strange people were trying to make his last moments pleasant, but once more, he opened his eyes.

Bewildered, he sat up in a large sumptuous bed. Someone had changed his garments. He lifted the thick blankets that covered him to peek. He wore a soft white tunic now with another garment similar to the one he wore earlier that wrapped around and between his legs. It seemed that all of the citizens of this new land favored this particular garment. The ones he wore now were the color of the sky.

The bed coverings were another point of interest for him. They were cream colored with tiny blue dots all over. He brought the blankets that covered him up to his nose and sniffed. It had a very peculiar, but pleasant scent. The bed had four dark columns rising out of each corner. He wondered if his new mistress would tie his limbs to these posts and have her way with him. Red Passion's cock sprung to life at the thought. He smiled, then frowned feeling the pain in his face.

His hand came up to the left side of his face. She's not going to want me with this. I'm ugly now.

Once again, he felt confused as to why they were continuing to keep him alive.

He continued to look around. There was a window to either side of the bed with golden sunlight pouring through. To his right was a small table with a strange fixture upon it. It looked like an urn but had a drum shaped cylinder around its top. When he touched it, it began to give off light. He touched it again and it turned itself off. How amusing. Just in front of the bed was a wide chest of drawers the same shade of brown as the columns of the bed. It had a round mirror hanging over it on the wall.

Red Passion gasped when he saw his face. Bruises mottled the area around his eyes. His lower lip was cracked at the corner, but the most hideous thing was the cut that snaked from his left temple, down the side of his cheek, to the edge of his jaw, almost to his chin. He knew bruises covered his body, but had no idea his face looked so ravaged.

The door opened and the pretty blond Mistress peered in. She gave a little jump when she saw him sitting up, but smiled and walked in. Her voice was gentle when she spoke while her furry beast trailed behind her, with its tongue lolling out.

She came to the edge of the bed and sat beside him. She said something else, patted her abdomen, and then remained looking expectantly at him.

Red let his gaze slide up her figure, liking the way the tunic clung to her lush curves. When he reached her face, she was blushing. "I don't understand what you're trying to tell me, Mistress," he told her in a low voice, still not accustomed to speaking to anyone but Mistress Azana without permission. Would this new Mistress spoil him too?

Again, she spoke and gestured to her mouth. Red shook his head slowly, feeling uneasy. "I don't understand. I'm sorry."

She rose, with a smile, making gestures with her hands and walked out of the room. The beast bounded out after her.

Red remained blinking at the open doorway, unsure of what to do. Was he supposed to just stay in the bed?

He crossed his ankles, and hugged his arms over his chest, looking around. There were paintings on the walls of mountains and clouds. A dark rectangular panel sat upon a table in the far left corner of the room, and farther left was another narrow table with a single chair that had tiny wheels at its base.

The blonde woman returned carrying a yellow object in her hand. It almost looked like a phallus.

Red clenched his butt cheeks wondering if she was going to play with him. He never did get used to having his ass fucked, but if that made her happy, he'd bend over for her and make the appropriate sounds of satisfaction. His Mistress' pleasure was his duty.

She sat upon the bed and proceeded to peel the skin-like covering off. What she uncovered reminded him of a young boy's cock. Okay, so that wouldn't be so hard to take up his hole. It looked smooth, and thin, but he hoped she'd let him wet it with his mouth before trying to push it into him.

The Mistress smiled, her fingers going to the tip of the toy. Red's eyes went round when she ripped off the tip. He almost slammed his hands protectively over his own cock as he stared at her. Punishments that involved hurting a man's cock were worse than death. Her smiled waned.

Red swallowed. "Please... not my cock. I'll do whatever you want."

She spoke; words spilled from her lips in a gentle tone. Lifting her fingers, she offered him the piece she'd broken off. Red thought he'd become ill as he opened his mouth obediently and allowed her to slip the torn tip inside. He brought his teeth down on the bite in his mouth. His tongue rolled the sweet morsel around, continuing to chew. With relief, he realized that it was some type of food and not some poor boy's cock.

She kept repeating something slowly, as if coaxing him to replicate the sound. He watched her lips carefully and mimicked her actions, then tried to pronounce the alien word.

Red pressed his lips together. "B..." he said, his brows furrowing, "ba..." She repeated the sound while he touched his tongue to his palate. "Baaa-nnna-nna."

She laughed, her blue eyes sparkling, and then she did something wondrous. Red mouth dropped open at the feel of her arms going around his waist, holding him tight against her. The Mistress hugged him.

Red Passion closed his eyes, savoring the feel of her warmth. He rested his hands lightly on her arms, feeling his joy soar at having pleased her. "Banana," he repeated in an awed whisper. She fed him banana, and now she showed him affection. His heart thumped against his ribs at the feel of her breasts pressed against his chest, and her soft scent filling his nostrils.

* * *

Now she knew how a mother felt the first time a child spoke his first word. She was so happy, she was close to tears. Red sighed, his hands on her arms. He felt good against her, his warmth, his scent, the feel of his body... God, his hair is so soft.

She let her hands run down its length until the distinct feel of the swell of his ass filled her palms.

"Sheknia," he breathed.

Emily's eyes blinked open. What was she doing? He was still convalescing—and here she was copping a feel.

She pulled away, her face flaming. Standing abruptly, she tucked a stray lock behind one ear, unable to meet his gaze. "Dinner's almost done. Maybe you'd like to shower before eating?"

Placing the uneaten half of the banana on the nightstand by the bed, she turned to rummage through the dresser by the door. Finding warm sleepwear for him, she gestured for him to come to her.

Red slipped out from under the comforter and padded behind her as she led him into the adjoining guest bathroom. The mid-sized room was similar to hers, though a bit old fashioned with white tiles and a claw-foot tub. Only the vanity was relatively new. She'd found the antique dresser at a garage sale and had it refurbished. Her eyes traveled proudly over the pretty color scheme in this bathroom; shades of indigo, cream, camel, and hunter green.

"The faucets open up pretty much the same here as in the hospital. Right is cold, left hot, pull up this lever for the shower. You can use these towels and I'll just put your clothes here for when you finish." Emily placed the flannel drawstring pants and long-sleeved t-shirt on the vanity. "When you're done undressing..."

The words died on her tongue as she gaped.

Red was just stepping out of his pants, completely naked. Emily's eyes drank in his beauty. His sinews flowed and rippled underneath skin that looked as soft as rose petals. As she watched, stunned into silence, his cock became erect, lifting to his taut belly. There was no lust in his eyes, only adoration as he went down on his knees, his arms lifting up in offering. His voice was soft, a sighed plea. He bowed his head, ribbons of scarlet flowing over his shoulders to pool in his lap.

Emily's eyes bulged more. He was offering himself to her... again. Though he'd made no move to touch her, she was still terrified. Here she was, alone in her house with a perfect stranger—God, yes, perfect!

She bit her lip and turned the shower on for him. Hoping he'd get the hint, she raced from the bathroom.

* * *

Red closed his eyes in misery when he heard the door click shut. Opening his eyes, he stared at his erection. His new mistress clearly had no intention of using him as a pleasure slave. He would have to become accustomed to his new status and stop acting like one. Domestic slave. That was what he was now.

He rose, doing his best to avoid looking at his reflection.

She'd put out fresh clothing for him and the sound and scent of water beckoned. While in the other place, he'd been tended to and bathed. He looked at the cascade of water before stepping into it. Various bottles in an array of colors sat a metallic basket hanging over the edge of the tub.

In Mistress Azana's palace, domestic slaves bathed the pleasure slaves in large pools within the males' stable. Since he'd been her prime pet, he had his own private tub in her rooms, and she always bathed him herself, indulging in teasing him to fevered pitch.

Red pouted with a dejected sigh. Not only would he need to tend to his hygiene himself, but it seemed like he'd be relieving himself solo as well.

Red cleansed his body and hair, dried himself with the big soft cloth she'd left for him, and then pulled on the garments she provided.

He stared down at his body. Being so covered still felt alien to him. Before, all he'd ever worn were his collar and cock ring.

Using one of the combs on the vanity, he carefully removed the snarls from his long hair. Once finished he stepped out of the bathing room back into the room he had awakened in.

Now what? He had no idea what his new duties were. He'd never observed the other slaves in their daily chores. They maintained everything clean and organized without being seen. Perhaps when the mistress went to sleep...?

He frowned, looking around. What would he clean? Everything looked clean already.

The scent of food drew him. He padded down the stairs to the cooking galley he'd been in earlier. The Mistress was preparing a meal. He watched her, burning with curiosity, but afraid to move any farther than the doorway.

Why was she cooking? Where was Rio? Didn't she have any other slaves to prepare meals? The other dark-skinned Mistress was gone too. Perhaps Rio was the other Mistress' pet. Could this Mistress be too poor to own slaves or pets?

Red quelled the curl of excitement that pulled at his loins. That's why she kept him. It was certainly better to have a damaged pet than to not have one at all.

He touched his face, feeling the long gash along his cheek. He would do his best to make her forget his ugliness... at least he hoped he could. He was very talented in the art of sex. His cock began to fill, but the memory of her reaction to him in the bathing room had it flagging again. No. She wasn't attracted to him. Why would she be? Even he couldn't stand to look at his own face.

She turned and jumped with a start. For a moment, he felt fearful she would become angry, but her pretty lips curled with a smile before turning back to her task. She spoke, and then gestured for him to sit at the table.

Red obeyed, slipping down into the chair he occupied earlier. She placed a steaming plate of food before him, and then sat in the chair next to his.

As he nibbled on the food she'd given him, he watched her feed her furry beast. Smiling and talking to it with great affection. Jealousy left a bitter taste in his mouth. His gaze dropped to his plate with a sigh, fantasizing of sitting at her feet while she fed him bits of food. He would lick her fingers, then her thighs...

Red jolted out of the fantasy and stared at her wide-eyed. Stars above, he'd groaned! What would she think of him?

"I'm sorry, mistress," he breathed, looking down at his plate, chagrined.

He heard her speak to him, but was too embarrassed to look back up at her. From the corner of his eye, he saw her nibble her lower lip. She returned to eating, casting him glances every so often.

Chapter Four

He stared at her again. She looked at the TV, and tried to concentrate on the program, but after a few minutes, she realized it was impossible. Clearing her throat, Emily slanted a sideways glance at Red.

He sat on the floor, long legs tucked against his chest, arms wrapped around his knees. Even in the dark, she could see the vivid green of his eyes, so at odds with the deep red of his hair. In the darkness of the room, it looked burgundy. The corner of his lip kicked up, though the smile didn't quite reach his eyes.

Red reminded her of Tabitha when she'd first brought her home, staring at her with big puppy-dog eyes.

A wet nose nudged her hand, drawing her attention to said puppy-dog. Tabitha's tail thumped on the floor when Emily scratched behind her ears

Sound drew her attention back to Red. Her eyes went round as she watched him crawl slowly to her. The whole time he watched her face, as if gauging her reaction. All she had to do was say "stop" and she knew he already understood enough to obey.

Emily opened her mouth... and said nothing.

Red Passion came right up to her, lowered his gaze, and put his head on her lap. She felt the warmth of his breath on her thighs, and then the heat of his hand when he curled it around one knee.

Emily stared in disbelief.

Tabitha wagged her tail and 'ruffed' at Emily, as if telling her to stroke him.

* * *

Red Passion held his breath, shocked by his own boldness at finally succumbing to the burning desire of feeling his Mistress' fingers touching him. Would she do it, or would she spurn him once more? Lip caught between his teeth, he waited, and shuddered when he finally felt her fingers sink into his unbound hair.

Bliss. He smiled, closing his eyes to savor the sensation of her hands gripping his heavy locks and stroking. She spoke to him, telling how soft his hair was. How he longed to turn his head and press a kiss to her knee, but knew that would be going a little too far too soon.

His loins burned with unleashed desire. He couldn't remember the last time he'd come. Sometimes he'd felt tempted to take matters into his own hands while he showered, but was afraid to do so. Mornings were especially torturous. He'd awaken, drenched in sweat and rubbing his aching cock against the mattress, unconsciously seeking relief. He knew domestic slaves sometimes fucked each other, no one cared about them, but since he was Mistress Emily's only slave, he'd have to suffer celibacy until she purchased herself another male. He grimaced, not sure he'd enjoy the attentions of another man.

The doorbell rang, making Emily jump, her fingers leaving his hair. Red Passion pouted when she sprang away to open the door. Laying his head on the couch, while Tabitha eagerly licked his face, he heard the familiar voices of Joyce and Rio.

* * *

"Now, this is pathetic," Rio announced walking into her living room. He put his hands on his hips, shaking his head while taking in the sight. Red sat with his head down on the edge of the couch, looking miserable while Tabitha did a good job of washing his face with her tongue. "Are you trying to bore him to death?"

"We were watching the Sci-fi channel," Emily defended.

"Mmmm," Joyce's lip curved up to one side, her eyes wide, "That boy looks really thrilled for sure."

Emily let out a long sigh, not wanting to admit the pleasure she'd been feeling moments before petting Red's gorgeous hair. She was so wet between her thighs, she was embarrassed.

123456...8