Red Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about his DNA? For all we know he could be a shifter." The female angel turned to Azana. "Where did you kidnap this one from?"

Disgust laced the angel's tone, making Azana look embarrassed. "I don't know. He was a gift to my sister. An off-worlder brought him to Utuduo when he was just a mere boy. I think he was bred in captivity."

"Slave traders," the red-haired angel spat angrily. "The L-O-S should ban that practice already."

Azana stepped closer, pulling a clear crown-like ring from her belt.

"W-what are you going to do with that?" Emily held Red tighter.

"Fear not." Azan knelt beside her and Red. "I won't hurt him. This is just so that he understands your language more fully."

She placed the ring on Red's head. It started to glow and Red closed his eyes with a wince.

When he whimpered a bit, Emily felt her anger rise again. "What's wrong with him? Take that thing off, it's hurting him."

Azana complied. "He'll only feel sleepy for a while and have a mild headache."

"Red? Baby?"

Red swayed on his knees a bit, making her worry even more. "Baby? I'm not a child, Mistress."

She hugged him to her, watching as Azana backed away.

Emily heard cars coming up her driveway.

"We must leave before anyone else sees us," the red-haired angel insisted.

"Let him stay. I'll erase their memories of having seen us," Garethiel said.

"What?"

Emily's voice echoed along with the other two surprised angels.

Garethiel only smiled. "Trust me. I'm sure I can fix this mess. The pleasure pet stays with his new mistress."

"Red isn't a pleasure pet. He's just a man." Emily looked at his sleepy-faced smile. "My man now."

"I love you, mistress."

"Emily," she corrected caressing his cheek.

"He closed his eyes, "Mistress Emily."

* * *

Loud banging made Emily jump. Her head was throbbing and she held an almost unconscious Red in her arms.

"Baby?"

She pressed him tighter against her breasts, feeling her head spin. What in heaven's name had happened? Low groaning drew her gaze to her bed.

"Fuck. The bastard broke my nose. I'll k-kill 'im."

Mark!

Emily touched her face, the banging growing louder. She brought her hand away covered in blood. Was Red hurt? "Oh, God, Baby! Did he shoot you?"

Emily eased him away from her, noting that he was naked and smeared with blood also. Her memories felt more like vague dreams. She remembered Mark sodomizing poor Red, but Red had smacked him in the face with his head.

"Police! Open up," a deep voice roared.

Emily snapped to her feet, dragging Red with her. She sat him in the chaise in the corner of her room and covered him with her fuzzy pink robe.

She heard the front door slam open, and Joyce and Rio calling out to her.

"Up here," she answered.

Feet pounded on the stairs, but Emily was too concerned with Red. His eyes looked glassy. She felt around, trying to find where he was hurt.

"Em," Rio rushed in followed by a group of police officers and Joyce.

"Something is wrong with Red. Help please."

"What's going on here?"

That man is an asshole," Joyce said in a loud angry voice, pointing at Mark. "Arrest him."

Rio rushed to Emily. His eyes widened when he looked at her. "Emily, your face!"

"I'm fine. It's Red," she cried. "Look at him."

Red Passion rested his head on the backrest of the chaise, his eyes closed. Rio lowered the robe to his waist and looked him over. "Em, he's covered in your blood. There's nothing wrong with him."

"My—"She couldn't believe him. Red didn't look right.

"We called an ambulance, lady they should be here in a moment. Maybe he's in shock." One of the officers stepped near. "What happened here?"

"When we arrived home, I came up here and..." Emily looked at Mark who was beginning to open his swollen eyes. "He was in here."

"I'm her husband." Mark struggled to sit up.

"He's got a restraining order," both Rio and Joyce chorused.

One of the officers closest to Mark pulled his gun on him. "Easy there, cowboy. Just relax."

"That bastard there attacked me," Mark cried nodding his head toward Red.

The police officers looked at mark's bulging physique and Red Passion's leaner one skeptically.

Emily felt her anger rise up again. She pointed her finger at Mark. "You. You hurt me and then you raped Red when he came to help me. I hate you."

Mark sneered. "Rape? That twink loved every minute of it."

"Alright, Romeo," the police officer near him said, flipping Mark over on his stomach and slapping on a pair of cuffs, "I think we've all heard enough."

"Wait!" Marked struggled when forced to his feet. "I'm the victim here. That fag assaulted me and broke my nose."

"Don't worry sweetheart. The boys down at the jail house are going to love that pretty face anyway."

The other officers chuckled as the cop began reading Mark his rights.

"Red? Baby?" Emily slipped her hand beneath his head.

He groaned, but blinked his eyes open. "I'm not a twink." His hand went up to touch her forehead. "You're cut, mistress... like me."

Emily touched her face, remembering how Mark slammed it against the mirror. Her eyes went around the room. He was gone now, but how long would it be before he was released again? She covered her ravaged face and began to cry.

* * *

A soft blipping sound roused her from her sleep. Emily blinked open her eyes and looked around. Red stood from the chair he'd been lounging in and took her hand.

"Finally awake," he smiled, brushing his lips over her knuckles.

"Red? Are you okay?"

He grinned. "I'm great."

Emily frowned. Something wasn't right. Red had his crimson tresses pulled back in a thick braid tossed over one shoulder. Something about him felt different. She couldn't put her finger on it.

"My mind feels a little muddled."

He nodded. "I know. I can't seem to remember anything past opening my eyes and seeing you." He looked around the small hospital room she was in. "And even that feels dream-like." He looked at her. "What happened to me, Em? Who am I?"

Emily remembered bright light, and seeing him so pale, half in, half out in her freezing pond. Alien's?

She rubbed her temples, chastising herself for having such silly thoughts. Aliens indeed! "I don't really remember too much either."

He kissed her. "It doesn't matter, I guess. Your sister said I might have gone through some trauma and probably have amnesia. Eventually, it might all come back to me."

"Red? What if you're... you know... married or something?"

Red shook his head. "No. I love you too much for that to be true."

Emily frowned. She loved him too, but for the life of her, she could vaguely remember the events that lead up to that feeling.

Red smiled, as though reading her thoughts, "It'll all come back to you too. What's important is that we're together." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a long white envelope. "Joyce told me to give this to you."

Emily looked at the envelope. It was from her lawyer. Tearing open the expensive paper, she pulled out carious legal documents and began to skim over the writing. Her eyes widened when she realized what she was holding. "It's my divorce papers. It's over." Her tear-filled eyes rose to Red's. "It's finally over. The divorce finally went through. I filed for this almost two years ago and this says that since three days ago, Mark and I are no longer married."

Red dipped his head and took her lips. His tongue swept in, claiming her. His taste, like cinnamon and sugar made her breathless. "How wonderful, Mistress."

Emily swallowed, staring at his lush rose-kissed lips. "Why do you call me Mistress?"

"Because I'm yours, Sheknia," he whispered before taking her mouth again.

Chapter Eight

The sun poured the heat of its golden fire upon the city of San Torino, making the white of its buildings blinding to look at. Beneath the suffocating heat, the citizens bustled about in their daily routines.

Red Passion stared at the shops and markets passed along the way, until the donkey next to him brayed.

He turned with a smile toward Emily who sat with the cutest pout on her face.

"I told you I could walk. This is a little uncomfortable."

He gasped in alarm and stopped the beast carrying his woman. Worry made him raise him arms to her to help her down. "Are you in pain? Is it your back again? Maybe we should go back to the ship."

Her sweet body slid against his. When she finally stood before him, he placed his hands on swell of her abdomen. A tiny foot kicked at his hand making him smile. His wife looked so beautiful.

"I'm pregnant not disabled, Red. I can walk." She blew back a stray lock and surreptitiously rubbed her rump. "That mule has an uncomfortable back. My ass is killing me."

God, she was cute. Red chuckled. "It's a donkey. And maybe your tushy hurts because of what we did this morning when we pulled into port."

Emily blushed. "You were the one who insisted it might be safer to take you that way this far into the pregnancy."

His smiled died. "Em, did I really hurt you, Baby? You seemed to enjoy it so... damn, Baby. I'm sorry."

Emily waved him off. "Don't start. I enjoyed it immensely and, no, you didn't hurt me. Stop worrying so much."

"I can't help it. You're my life, my love... my Mistress."

Her face turned a brighter shade of pink. "I'm your wife."

Red chuckled, kissing her cheek. "You own me, Baby. I'm your sex slave, your pleasure pet."

Emily looked around wide-eyed. "Lower your voice. Someone might hear."

Red smiled from ear to ear. "Let them. I'm not ashamed to declare myself your devoted slave."

He went down on his knees before her and kissed the evidence of their love. A few passersby laughed, some encouraged the display of affection. Emily threaded her fingers into his shoulder length hair. She'd gotten upset when he'd cut off his long locks, but it had irked him when her ex-husband had called him a twink. Safely locked away in prison for assault with a deadly weapon and intent to kill, he was no longer a threat to anyone.

Emily was pouting. She always did when she touched his hair. He was sorry he'd cut it without telling her his intentions first. Never again.

"It'll grow back, my love."

She shrugged. "I wasn't thinking about your hair, but I will clobber you the next time you shorten it. It's so beautiful."

"Are you hungry then? Tired? Do you need water?" He nuzzled her belly, covering it with kisses.

Emily grinned. "You're spoiling me rotten."

"Nothing's too good for you, my Mistress."

He stood taking her hand, and brushed a kiss on her knuckles as he let his gaze wander her face. The scars were almost faded now. To him, she was still the most beautiful female regardless.

Reaching up, she traced his scar. "You can barely see this anymore. You still don't remember anything?"

He shook his head. "Gareth hasn't been able to find anything either." Red chuckled. "You know what he had the nerve to tell me the other day? That maybe I just fell from outer space."

Emily frowned, pushing back one blond tendril that had drifted across her face.

Red laughed, taking her elbow, and leading her to a shaded café table. "He was only joking, woman. Alien indeed."

Emily chuckled too. "Yeah. If you're an alien, then he must be an angel from heaven."

Red smiled at her while he tied the donkey's reins to a post. Funny, but lately he'd had dreams where Gareth actually sported big, white, gold-flecked wings on his back. Pushing away the absurd thoughts, he sat across from Emily, and leaned over the table, his lips a breath away from hers. "I love you, Emily. I don't think I've ever been happier."

Emily blushed, looking at their intertwined fingers on the tiled table. "Silly. You don't even remember your past."

"My heart tells me this, Emily. I've never felt freer... or more in love."

"I still can't believe... I mean with you being a famous model now and all..."

"I will always love you, Emily." He spoke from his heart, feeling the words come from the innermost part of his very soul. "I'm yours, all yours, Mistress."

He dipped his head to capture her sweet lips in a kiss, but then the donkey brayed again, making them laugh.

This time she caught his head in her hands. "I love you too, Red Passion."

He surrendered his mouth to hers... his Mistress Emily.

1...345678