Red Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go out, Em," Rio pleaded. "You can't stay cooped up in your house all the time. Besides, Red needs to stretch his legs a bit. He must be climbing the walls already."

"Unless he climbing somewhere else." Joyce's sly grin had Emily's face heating up several degrees.

"Joyce!"

Joyce rolled her eyes. "Get off it, Emily. You've been separated from Mark for over a year and that," her finger pointed at Red, "is too damn sexy to resist. You've been holed up in here for a month with the fine piece of male flesh. Girl, don't tell me you haven't at least kiss the daylights out of him yet?"

Emily stood red-faced before her two friends. She probably would have been doing just that—maybe more—if they hadn't interrupted. Naturally, Emily wasn't about to admit that to anyone. It was bad enough she was acknowledging it to herself. "I wouldn't take advantage of him like that. He's been through so much. Poor thing just needs a warm place and food while I figure out where he's from."

"Emily, he's a human being, not an animal," Joyce argued.

"Which is why we're all going out tonight," Rio added with a smile. His eyes turned to look at Red with undisguised lust. "Who knows, maybe Red will pick up a girlfriend... or boyfriend who might take him off Em's hands."

An uncomfortable emotion curled in the pit of Emily's stomach. If another so much as touched Red... She winced, realizing the feelings of barely repressed violence that surged through her veins. Red didn't belong to her or anyone. If he wanted to go off with someone else, he was free to do so. He was so beautiful. Why would he be interested in a fat, plain girl like her?

* * *

Rio dressed Red Passion in more strange clothing. A pair of black pants, what they called the garment that wrapped around the legs and groin, hugged his lower body. Thick socks cushioned his feet before Rio helped him step into black leather boots that layered over the snug black pants to his calves. Afterwards, the blond male pulled a black silk shirt onto him, which buttoned up the front. Rio gave him a long over coat to slip into, made of black leather. Red pulled his long hair out of the coat and shook it around his shoulders. He couldn't help notice the heated looks Rio cast him from beneath golden lashes and was almost tempted to throw the cute blond over the side of the bed and relieve himself... except he'd rather it be Emily he sank his frustrated cock into.

Downstairs, they all pulled on warm overcoats and stepped outside. It was the first time Red went out of the dwelling since he'd arrived. A curl of fear made him hesitate. Was Mistress Emily sending him away? He lagged behind the others, eyes wide. Rio opened the transport door for him and nodded for Red to go in.

Red tried not to hyperventilate, thinking she was going to cast him out for having dared to curl up at her feet like a presumptuous pet. How stupid of him. During the long drive, he had to bite his tongue to keep from begging her to give him another chance.

Music filled the space within the warm transport, along with their laughter and chatter. It was only when Emily reached out and gripped his fingers with a sweet smile directed his way did he begin to relax. Maybe he was jumping to conclusions. Maybe she loved him enough to keep him now. He gazed at her with longing. He loved her so much, his heart ached.

They arrived at a metropolis, bigger than any he'd ever seen in his entire life. Buildings, lit from top to bottom, soared into the heavens, some so high, no matter how much he craned his neck, he couldn't see the top. The wide road was crammed with transports and he saw thousands of people walking along the sides before shops and places where both males and females sat at tables eating. The blinding glare of the multi-colored lights took his breath away.

They stopped at a building that had a canopied awning leading up to a wide entry with wide black double doors. A man opened the door for him with a smile. Since Rio, Joyce and Emily were stepping out of the transport he followed suit. Emily shocked him further by slipping her hand into his and following Joyce and Rio into the building.

The pounding beat he heard from outside only intensified when the doors opened to admit them within.

Heat, the scent of sweat, and flashing lights welcomed them. Red's eyes narrowed on the moving mass before him, a sea of writhing human bodies. Long columns of glass, steel, and mirrors circled the males and females dancing together. The ceiling was a web of steel and flashing lights. Red gasped when he looked down and only saw smoke billowing around his feet.

A tug on his arm brought his eyes back to Mistress Emily. The others were removing their overcoats and he followed suit. After leaving their garments with a person inside a small window a few paces from the doors, Emily led him forward into the moving mass of bodies.

"That's a dance floor, Red," Emily pointed out, talking into his ear because the music was so loud, "and over there is a bar. See the people sitting around it? They're having drinks. This how most of our kind socialize."

"Sooo-shhh."

"Socialize," she repeated patiently for him.

"Socialize," he said, and wondered what that meant.

"There's an empty table over there," Rio called out over his shoulder.

They squeezed between bodies. A few males glared, their eyes running over him. Others looked interested and grinned, licking their lips in invitation. Mistresses smiled up at him as he passed, some stroking their fingers across his chest purring "hey, gorgeous."

By the time they reached a table at the far end of the chamber, Red Passion had been thoroughly felt up, front and back. His face felt flushed and his loins ached from the stimulation. Red had to bite his lower lip as he sat to keep from groaning when his pants pulled tight against his erection. Emily perched herself on the little seat next to him. Instead of joining them, Joyce dragged Rio out to the dance floor where they began to move as though mating to the rhythm of the music. Red watched, wishing Emily would pull him out too. Looking at her, she appeared engrossed in observing the people around her.

A scantily clad female approached them and asked him if he wanted to order anything. Red winced, his eyes darting to Emily. Why was this Mistress directing herself to him and not his Mistress? Emily only smiled at him and asked the girl to bring them something he couldn't pronounce. Red couldn't help notice the covetous glances the other Mistress kept giving him, even though he kept his gaze trained on Mistress Emily.

The other Mistress sauntered away, to his relief.

"She seems to like you, Red."

Dread curled in his stomach. Would Mistress Emily give him away? If only she'd allow him to give her pleasure. He was confident in his sexual prowess. Given the chance to prove himself, he'd make her forget his ruined face, but then she put her hand right over his scar. It took all of his will not to flinch from her touch. Still, he bowed his head in shame. How could she put her delicate fingers on that hideous thing on his face?

"Do you want to dance?"

Red's head snapped up at the sound of her voice. Emily gestured to the dance floor with a smile. "It's not too hard. Want to try it?"

"Yes, Im Sheknia, Emily," he blurted, uncaring that he sounded like a too eager whelp.

Red Passion followed her into the crowd, and then stood gaping when she began to sway her lovely curves against him. With a lusty groan, he placed his hands on her waist and moved with her.

She felt like heaven, her full breasts rubbing against his chest, the sweet curve of her ass beckoning his fingers to slide down and cup her to him. Red closed his eyes, feeling his cock twitch, throbbing with want for her. Suddenly, Emily turned and pressed her ass to his erection, dancing in time to the heavy beat of the music. Red swore softly, feeling the tip of his shaft grow wet for her.

"Oh, Im Korana," he breathed in her ear. My love.

She shivered against him, laying her head back against his shoulder, her eyes searching his.

Desire heated her pretty, brown eyes. He was sure of it. No longer caring if she flayed him to death, he dipped his head and covered her mouth with his.

He felt her groan, one hand reaching up to tangle in his loose hair as her tongue plunged past his lips. Red moaned in response, letting his hands slide up to cup her breasts. In return, she ground her ass harder against his erection. Red was ready to come.

"Please," he rasped releasing her lips. "I need..." How did he tell her what he needed? "I hurt."

She pulled away, eyes wide. "You're in pain? I-I didn't bring your meds, Red." She cupped his face, her eyes searching in earnest. "Do you want to go home, Baby?"

She didn't understand. For a moment he thought he'd break down in tears. Cupping his straining cock, he grimaced. "I hurt."

Her look of worry changed to one of realization. Mistress Emily's jaw dropped. She stared at him, her lips working to form words. Her eyes finally closed as she took a deep breath, and then she reached up on her toes to tell him in his ear, "When we get home."

The feel of her soft lips brushing over his ear made him shudder, more liquid oozed down his quivering shaft.

He nodded, "Yes, Im Sheknia Emily. I love you."

She stared at him open mouthed, and he wished he could take his impetuous words back. Mistress Emily hadn't even collared him yet. It was improper of him to push his love onto her— but goddess help him, he never loved a Mistress more.

* * *

She couldn't believe what she'd just done. She shouldn't have kissed him. His taste was still on her lips and tongue, and to make matters worse, he'd said he loved her. He obviously didn't realize what he was saying. Just repeating what he heard from television.

Emily stared at him, guilt making her squirm. He looked at her as if she were his entire world. She shouldn't do this. He was alone, a victim of abuse. Of course he'd become attached to the only person who'd fed and cared for him the past month, but he had to have a family somewhere. She'd thought about it long and hard and had concluded that Red must've been a victim of slave trafficking. She'd heard so much of people, sometimes children being abducted and sold as slaves.

Joyce and Rio managed to squeeze their way toward them.

"Hey, it's almost time for the dancers to come out," Joyce shouted.

"I definitely want a front row seat for that," Rio added, grinning. "Last time I had a sweet brunette rub his business all over my face, and I'm hoping he's still around."

"Hey, Blondie, I don't want to get kicked out because you're handling the merchandise," Joyce warned.

Rio looked insulted. "I never touched the dude. I only closed my eyes and stuck my face out. He was the one who grabbed me by the back of my head and memorized my face with his thong-clad dick. You're just jealous because it wasn't you."

"Sweetheart, Derek always did that to me before I decided to nip the sweet man's boner with my teeth one night." Joyce smiled. "He's scared of me now."

Rio stared at her in disbelief.

"Oh, come on, if we're going to see the show let's get moving."

Emily suddenly found herself eager for the night to end. She wanted to get Red home... to talk.

They found the perfect spot just as the dancers sauntered out atop the bar that weaved its way around the back of the club.

The dancers at Reirei's were always a spectacular sight. But tonight, Emily felt they didn't quite measure up to the devastatingly sexy man by her side.

Red had commanded the stares of male and female patrons alike the moment they entered the dance club. When the dancers made their way on stage, Red Passion was the target of their attentions.

Once more, Emily felt her self-doubts assail her. Red would look at the dancers as they vied for his attention, and then turn to stare at her. Emily pretended to enjoy the show, watching his reactions from the corner of her eye.

Two dancers, the infamous Derek and another black female beauty, extended their hands to Red. Emily's eyes widened. It wasn't every night that the dancers allowed a mere patron the honor of sharing the limelight with them. They couldn't have picked a more beautiful being to dance with them.

Red allowed them to pull him onstage, turning to Emily once he'd straightened his long legs. His eyes lit a fire within her; her own watched, entranced, as his hips swayed to the heavy beat that went in time with the throbbing between her legs. He shook his hair over to one side, the heavy red mass covering his ruined cheek, and then let his fingers stray to the buttons on his shirt.

She knew she wasn't the only staring, holding her breath. She couldn't be, when an angel of a man began stripping out of his shirt. Red let the black silk fall from his fingers before he caressed his delectable torso, his fingers playing over his erect, coppery nipples before skimming down a ridged abdomen. A chorus of gasps went around when he threw his head back and let his hands flow down the rest of his body, straying naughtily at the erection straining the zipper of his pants. He spread his thighs, running his hands back up to delve into his crimson mane. His hips moved, fucking the air in slow snake-like undulations.

Emily gulped. God, he was too beautiful. She turned to look around and was shocked when she saw Reirei himself standing next to her, cigar in his mouth, smiling up at Red.

"Who is he?" the gruff voice boomed next to her, puffing out a ball of vanilla scented smoke.

Emily shuddered. He looked the type to have an underground slave trade; big, fat, and greasy, with black beady eyes and a goatee.

She turned desperate eyes to Joyce, but her friend was too busy drooling over Red too.

A hand touched her cheek. Red coaxed her to look at him, his face earnest. Emily's eyes went round when he went down on his back and began thrusting his hips, blatantly telling her with his shimmering green eyes what he wanted to do with her.

The black dancer straddled his him and helped herself to some of his movements, but he would not break eye contact with Emily.

"Please," he mouthed to Emily.

She couldn't take it anymore. Grabbing him by his hand, she pulled him. The dancer bucking over him stumbled when Red scrambled out from under her. Keeping a tight hold on Emily's hand, he scooted off the stage, much to the annoyance of the crowd.

"Where are you going?" Rio gasped, looking at her as if she'd lost her mind.

"Hotel," Emily snapped trying to push her way past a horde of people that were trying to paw Red.

"No. Wait." Rio reached into his pocket and handed her a key with a slip of paper. "That's the spare key to my uncle's place. It's just around the corner practically." He gave her an evil grin after his eyes drank in the sight of a shirtless Red. "Have fun. We'll be by in the morning to pick you up."

* * *

Red Passion wanted to cry. Emily dragged him to the front of the chamber, yanked his shirt back on and pushed his long over coat back into his arms while she grabbed hers from the clerk. Was she angry with him? What did he do wrong?

They hurried out into the cold and he stared at her while she waved her hands frantically, looking down the crowded street.

"Sheknia Emily? Please," he begged. "Emordai'." Forgive me.

A yellow transport with a lighted square on its roof stopped before them. Emily almost pushed him in, and then gave the driver a small piece of paper that Rio had handed her.

"Please. Emordai', Sheknia Emily," he sighed again, feeling his eyes fill with tears. He wanted her to give him the lash, stripe his back and ass with her marks of ownership. He didn't want her to give him away to some other Mistress.

She turned to him once the transport began to move, shocking him when she drove her fingers into his hair and took his mouth in a fierce kiss.

Red went limp under her onslaught. Her hand went to his erection and rubbed, making him see stars.

"Oh, yes, Sheknia! Yes," he hissed, humping her hand.

"Please don't call me Sheknia. Just say Emily." She was panting, staring into his eyes. "Can you say that, Baby? Emily"

He felt hurt that she didn't want the title of Mistress. She didn't want to be his Mistress. Emily only wanted to fuck him. He wasn't a pleasure pet, or domestic slave. He was merely a whore now.

"Emily," he whispered closing his eyes so she wouldn't see his tears of pain. Served him right with the way he'd danced before all those people. He'd only wanted to entice her with his body. Well, he'd enticed her well enough. Her lips ate at his and he responded.

Well, then he'd be her whore. He'd paint his face and stay unclothed in her home until she required him to service her. No wonder she'd looked so taken aback when he'd stupidly told her he loved her. What a stupid whore he was. That's why Rio looked at him with so much lust. Whores also serviced prime pets if their mistresses allowed it.

They stopped before another tall building. Emily gave the driver a small rectangular card, then was ushering him out of the transport. They walked into a big lobby and entered a small room. Red felt dizzy for a moment and looked at Emily for reassurance. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip, her face a pretty shade of pink.

* * *

Emily couldn't believe she was about to let another man fuck her. Mark had been her first and only one. She cast a quick glance at Red Passion. He was holding on tight to the back rail of the elevator, looking very frightened. Her heart melted.

"This is called an elevator," she explained. "This is a very tall building and this is a quick and easy way to get to the top."

His hold on the rails loosened and he nodded at her.

Not able to help herself, she reached out to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him again. He was the sweetest thing she'd ever had. Red's kiss was reverent, his body shuddering against hers.

"Do you want this, Red? Are you ready for this?"

He looked at her wide-eyed, then fell to his knees and hugged her. "Yours. Please-please, yours."

Emily choked back a sob. God help her... the emotions he stirred within her heart.

"Yes, Baby. Mine."

His hold on her tightened. It was very sweet, but she wanted him to stand before someone came on board the elevator and found a six-foot plus, gorgeous red-head holding onto her for dear life.

"Baby, let me hold you."

He rose and put his arms around her. She smiled, not sure if the embrace was proper etiquette for a public elevator either.

"What is baby?" he murmured against the top of her head.

Emily smiled. How would she explain that one? "It's a special name one calls someone... special." She remained smelling his clean, crisp scent. "What's Im Sheknia?"

"I'm yours."

Emily frowned. Maybe he didn't understand what she asked.

It didn't matter. The elevator doors slid open when they reached the very top of the building. There was a small lobby with a pair of double doors. Emily slipped the key into the lock and walked into a grand, open loft style penthouse.

The floors were glossy black granite, the kitchen area a sprawling section of glass and stainless steel. A counter made of the same material as the floors, divided the dining area that had a glass table with eight white, leather dining chairs. The rug under the black sectional was a furry grey circle, the same shade of grey as the filmy curtains that hung from the twenty-foot ceiling at every section of the plate glass wall that took up the entire back of the penthouse. A steel spiral staircase led to a second floor where Emily and Red found a breath taking master bedroom. The king sized bed sat on a platform. To the left was a rectangular indentation in the wall Emily had the suspicions was a fireplace. Another grey rug spread in front of it with two white recliners. A walk-in closet was to the left of the bed with a large bathroom beyond it, and in front of them was the wide expanse of the twinkling skyline of New York City. A pair of sliding glass doors led to a balcony with a few loungers, but the sight of the bed arrested Emily's eyes again.

1...345678