All Comments on 'Red Riding Hood Writes'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
SelqSelqover 7 years ago
The mind of a manipulator.

Nice flash story.

I dislike Susie more now than I did in the first story. In this case, I believe that's a good thing.

This feels more like a prelude to a chapter 2, and I'm looking forward to seeing which way you plan to go in the (hopefully) next chapter.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
susie is slut

she is a selfish whore

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
As a blackmail threat, it's a fail

Any competent investigator would have been able to tell the difference between a man scuffling with a goat vs another man. If anyone cared enough about Wolfgang to really look at his death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still no chance

In fact no response to the letter RRH

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Self-serving Crap!

"if you had something going with Eleni in Nissos." - Key word there, "if"! If you thought he was having a fling you should have confronted him. Having your own fling based on a SUSPICION is WRONG!

And why talk to Eleni's ex-husband? Yeah, he's REALLY going to give an unbiased opinion!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Bullshit from a whore

She is simply a disgusting whore that doesn't like the consequences of her slimy behavior.

She has nothing to forgive him for. She should have gotten a disease. Dumb bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She deserves no respect

And ask for taking a bitch like you back a man would be fucking nuts. Go on and enjoy your life and whether I stay with anyone else or not is my affair. Quite frankly I do not intend to remarry and I intend to spend the rest of my life enjoying sex with as many women as I possibly can. I hope that you find you another big dick yourself as that seems to be what you want. As for me I was on another island and had nothing to do with assholes death. I would just assume he didn't see the goat coming and

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

this helped the original a lot. your writing always leaves me wanting more. thank you.

imanononeimanononeover 7 years ago
and this letter changes things how?

The letter merely states the obvious so what would be the motivation to reconcile?

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Less than useless

This was a complete waste of time and energy that could have been spent doing just about anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your options for a decent sequel were limited. But thanks for trying.

The accusation against Eleni and Yaya was a decent twist, I'll give you that. But since Susie lied about her adultery until picture proof was placed before her, how can he be sure she isn't lying about Eleni in a desperate attempt to win her husband back. Susie only reinforces that regardless of what she might have once been, she is now a lying cheating self-serving whore, who now knows what really great sex can be, with the right man. She also now knows that she'll need to be a lot more discrete, the next time.

Almost everyone was clamoring for an explanation of her adultery, then of how their divorce came about. So the author tried. It felt about like a mercy fuck, better than nothing, but obviously performed out of a sense of obligation, not passion or enthusiasm. But overall it added just enough to claim we now know Susie's side of the story, and a little of what happened when they got back to England. You gave us the minimum needed, and that's what it reads like. Thank you for trying. Next time take more time, and write a complete and comprehensive story. It was a good plot, and I'll bet there are more rolling around in that brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
???

What do you want to tell us with this silly letter? Waste of my time!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
I liked it.

This puts a nice twist on the story, but there are some 'probably not' quibbles. Sweetie offers her excuses, yeah. But, she ALSO grants that those rationales would not have held up except for her lust for a big pecker. Add to that YaYa's endorsement of Wolfie's skill and endurance! She also acknowledgemnt that her dalliances were inappropriate despite any provocation, imagined or otherwise.

Her investment in discovering Next Sweetie's history is potent. If Hubby is a firm believer in 'once a cheater, always a cheater,' she will have done him a great service. Doesn't enhance the chances of Hubby reconciliating with Sweetie very much, though.

Big Quibble: Why would Sweetie check out if Hubby cancelled his appointment in Nissos? Only if she suspected him already. The goat-smell (while persistent) doesn't seem to be her motive for that, just an afterlink, once the cancellation was verified! Would the IT site really keep such records? Even if so, they might divulge it to the known user who made the appointment but, weeks later, to an unknown foreigner?

Finally, the idea that a small territorial goat (with a goat's excellent balance) could NOT off-balance a drunkish guy (on a narrow, rocky path on a precipice on a dark night) is just stupid. Even IF, so what? The fall into rocks, with probably some waves at high tide, would mess up most evidence ... and MOSTLY, a small local police force would investigate (using minimal resources) what they would see as a clear accident involving a guy few liked anyway! Case closed!

Ch3 is likely only if 'always a cheater' is not a deeply-felt part of Hubby's psyche. The feelings of the adult children, plus the revelation of Next Sweetie's cheating past, could result in a RA(some)C conclusion. But it WOULD earn a big drop in ratings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was ok

But really it just made Susie look worse than she did in the original.

It seems she thinks she has a trump card , and the illicit threat was made.

If I were him , I would take my chances , rather than going back to that unfaithful shrew.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
From cheater to blackmailer...

From cheater to blackmailer...Is she trying that he comes home, or trying hard that he never comes back? Has she still his smelling backpack? She should have learned her lesson and try a new life without cheatings, but no, she became delusional...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cheatingbitch!

Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. Too little too late!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He is in trouble

He walkes out of the ashes into the fire!

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
An amusing twist

Nothing like murder, blackmail and adultery to get the blood moving! No one likable, but everyone human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you working on part 3?

Now that you have added this little tidbit, you are going to have to write a third chapter where Eleni answers his new questions, Yaya answers questions and what Jimmy does to slap the shit out of Susie to get her to leave him alone. Good luck, we're waiting.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHO IS TO BELIEVE AN ADULTRESS

but murder crimes never close until solved, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Scores

Do you cut and paste that same comment everywhere? It's an awful lot of typing otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
STRANGE

Fredoberto, this is the most unusual sequel I have read.

You are trying to change the story ending. As the original writer you could have just pulled the story, added the new bits and re-posted. Doing this just doesn't seem to work.

Good luck in your new job, thanks.

AMerryman

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Blackmail

Is it really the best strategy to save a marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope

Fuck her and her bullshit. Run, Jimmy, Run!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Take her back

He should take her back. They were both set up!

De

unh0unh0over 7 years ago
Three words for the "...loving wife, Susie xxx"...

"Fuck You", and "Goodbye!".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
prove it

SLUT-YOUR NEXT

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 7 years ago
Susie is a Bitch! - We need another Chapter :)

There are elements of the supernatural in this story. How did the Old Woman know that he would need the stick she gave him to deal with two problems? First, Jimmy needs to get the full truth about Eleni and Yaya to make sure he was not played to get rid of Wolfgang. That is why we need the next Chapter. Even if he was fooled the divorce should go through separating himself from Susie. If you just take Susie's letter on face value (a) she believed that Eleni was after her husband and she was okay with that as long as she could sample the Centaur's wares; (b) Susie checked out of the marriage after she met Wolfgang and her grief upon his death spoke of more than a casual fuckbuddy (she knew the guy how long?); (c) Susie displayed no remorse regarding her actions but instead try to blame him for her weakness and paint herself as the victim. BTW: The timing of her first fuck with the Centaur in the letter does not match the story account (she was tired from fucking her lover the day she was told of Eleni's offer and she jumped his bones the day she met Eleni).

The larger question is whether this time with the Centaur was the first time she strayed since her business would have provided her opportunities to have affairs.

Lastly, the not so subtle attempt to blackmail Jimmy back into the marriage is brilliant because if he comes back she will have this murder charge over his head forever. She can then dictate when and how they "open" their marriage so she can get some strange cock. If this was just a one time dalliance why the PI and implied threat about "consequences." Note that neither Eleni who knew about Jimmy's actions or the local police or the community felt that Wolfgang's death merited much consideration. In any case, Susie has to go regardless of what happens with Eleni.

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
is this the end?

so we find out that Eleni was a lying cheating slut too. and now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF!!

You take a nicely ended story and throw this crap into the mix. Do you plan on fixing this or is this you idea of a joke on your readers who've obviously wasted their time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just stop before you dig a bigger hole

The writing was 'meh' but the storyline sucked hind tit big time. Nothing was believable. Nothing was finished. She fucks around and then wants him back? I guess a slut is a slut in any country. 1* for this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When you start something, even with some very good writing, you gotto finish it..

Your turds aren't tapered, you do not know how to make a complete thought threw....bill

You have a lot of potential......but to write a story like RRH just pisses people off.

Good Luck

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Very well written. That Susan wasn't a sweet virtuous woman is not a reason to dis the story. Everybody tries to, make themselves seem better than they are, and show others not to be so squeaky clean. Leaving his wife to lie alone and naked on a beach like that did invite trouble.

They acted like pretty real people,

I'm a fan of yours

Chilley

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Ditto what chillywilly said

The author is at fault, however, for callously tripping cognitive dissonance circuit breakers of Loving Wife Mouthbreather faction. If the narrator isn't someone they could have a beer with at local bar as football game drones in background , they don't want to know. There's a reason why Waylon and Wille took decades to get over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
needs closure!

where ch3?

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
BTW....in chapter 3 ...

She test positive for multiple STD's including HIV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
where is chapter 3?

this isn't finished! come on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry chilleywilley

But there is no way anyone could even remotely blame him for her fucking this asshole. If that were the case he would have to watch over her 24/7 to keep the assholes away. And why would a married woman think it's OK to sunbathe nude while her husband isn't there. She made a wild-ass assumption and decided it was OK to fuck anyone she wanted. She deserved exactly what she got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

the point of this part? ch. 2 was a decent conclusion, even if a very incomplete one. what was the reason of continuing?

now you tells us that even eleni is a cheating slut who fell for big cock? this shit is even more unfinished now!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

“It wasn't love, just unbelievable sex” – Boy, I’ll bet THAT just get his heart racing to take her back!

bworth1943bworth1943almost 7 years ago
stone cold

Response to Susie. NOT LIKELY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It brings it to a conclusion

Not a distinct conclusion, but in keeping with the original Red Riding Hood story. If Susie girl really thinks about the entire situation and Jimmy's "Fuck You!" response to being cuckholded, she should count herself fortunate to not have 'fallen' off a boat in the middle of the sea.

The original was interesting but the travelog was just a bit too much detail. I saw that some wanted more graphic sex. I think the obvious inferences were enough to support the angst that Jimmy experienced and the exhaustion and reamed out vagina that Susie enjoyed. Of course after the Teutonic horse-cock had been plowing her multi times a day she could not have had sex with her husband. You know what your wife's unmodified snatch feels like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lordslummydoggy

At college in early 70s I tried to interest my generation in the works of waylon and willie and was called a bumpkin by the disco crazed and hard rock collegians. Ten years later those same people were gaga over waylon and willie and were adamant they had discovered them and introduce me to their music.

Fact is country had not been cool during my college days.

Both the artists were respected song writers but their drugged out lifestyle was the reason nashville tired of them

Research why ray price, who made a number of songs written by willie country classics, ended his association with them.

I enjoyed the duo and was only irritated with those of my generation that thought they were redneck trash for years then suddenly claimed a lifelong adoration of them.

Lsd has way of denigrating anyone whose take on a story differs from his but numerous people have called him out so I will pass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why?

there was no need to reopen this story. now it needs one more chapter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"I know you think it was totally unforgivable" - No, he KNOWS it was totally unforgivable!

"I should have said something at the time." - Yep!

"what I may have thrown away" - MAY have thrown away?

Why would their daughters want them to get back together if they don't forgive her?

She's got a lot of nerve worried about him being too trusting with Eleni after SHE betrayed his trust!

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Thought so

In most of this author’s stories, the wife is unfaithful, is caught, and the divorce papers quickly follow with no exposition of the woman’s side of things. This type of follow up story routinely gets trashed by the BTB crowd, and by all the “I’d never take her back, because my moral compass is so damned shiny!” Folks. Gosh, the righteousness is mighty impressive. In the numerical scale of cheating wive’s tales, where a 1 is “wife is maneuvered into a one-off situation by drugs/skillful seducer/rare happenstance, to 10, “Wife plots to ruin and humiliate her husband because she is a heartless scheming bitch”, I’d give this situation a rating of 2, and a reconciliation probability of 40%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@onethird poor ranking

You list her affair as just above a somewhat explained away forgiveable 1.

But consider facts. She saw size of guy's tool and wanted it. Convinced herself husband was having affair and she was just balancing scales. She very publicly screws guy-whole village knows-lover is loudly bragging to everyone.

Sounds like humiliation for husband to me. She openly mourned losing lover's appendage and the continued use of it. Lied and denied when given chance to come clean.

I believe we are in the 7 or 8 range.

Add to that number she would never truly enjoy sex with husband again. Chances are she would repeat

Fredoberto wrote a right prevails over wrong story that most enjoyed and scored high

Then he ruined it with this add-on

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 6 years ago
Since you didn't leave it as it was...

Now you need another chapte,r or 2, or 3. Can't leave it hanging as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Definitely requires a Part 3 now

That's all. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your sequel

It would have been better to not write a sequel than to leave it hanging. Poor judgment on your part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Truly a sorry follow-up

Nothing more pathetic than a remorseful cheating cunt except for her trying to blame other people for what she did. Stupid twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If this was an attempt to wrap up, it failed miserably.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
I'm terribly conflicted over this whole story.

Apparently there was a clamor for additional material for Red Riding Hood. This provides some resolution (by way of facts) to what happened after the return to England. But this epilog is bereft of the Fredoberto magic. It sounds like the muse for this story abandoned you somewhere around: "I played my part by sympathising with a few kind words and left her to try and compose herself while I went to the bar for a very subdued celebratory drink."

As the story now stands, Jimmy and Susie started out totally engaged with one another and came apart because of a sprained ankle. Jimmy abandoned Susie to boredom while he selfishly pursued his "hill walking." Susie sacks out with the first horse dick that walks by. Eleni becomes a succubus with only some translation work for pay. Is Susie blackmailing Jimmy with Wolfie?

EVERYONE but the old lady with the stick and Spiro come off as terribly shallow.

Can't give this more than a three.

I'm sorry I read this last because I was enthralled by most of your other submissions. I would have liked to go out on a high (score).

I've favorited you though and will be checking back periodically for new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm not sure

Why does Susie try to blackmail Jimmy into staying with her when she believes that he's already (sucessfully) murdered one of the adulterers? After all, the first killing is the hardest.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 5 years ago
Goodish effort to tie things up.

Not totally successful, sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Non-consequential

This story seems too be without end and it opens possibility for the next chapter. It does not stand well on its own. You need to finish it if you want it to make sense as a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck Susie

Wait, Wolfgang already did that. Maybe their relationship wasn't worth a shit if she could be 'persuaded' so easily that he was cheating on her and jumped on the first dick she found. Fuck her

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Interesting.

We got a new twist in the story.

It makes this story more interesting.

But it opens the story to as many

new questions as the ones it answers.

Now, why does Fredoberto do that?

Fredoberto is a great writer.

One of the best IMHO.

And has some wicked humor too.

Naming his three islands

after The Three Musketeers,

just because their names sound greek,

is wicked funny!

Not using d'Artagnan is understandable,

but that would've been

at least as funny too :).

The only problem I have with Fredoberto's stories

is they leave so many unanswered questions.

That works in flash stories.

But Fb's stories aren't really flash stories, are they?

They're much to detailed to be called that.

For me, the unanswered questions don't hurt

Fb's stories generally, but here they do.

The biggest one being:

What state was their marriage in before Greece?

Was it loving, comfortable, dying?

That question bothered me in the first half,

but cryed out in the second.

Because of that, the second part

gets only 4 out of 5 from me.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
A bit dispassionate

The big kraut wouldn't need to have been knocked off the cliff by a goat. I was strolling down to a beach after dark and took a header over a BIG sea turtle laying eggs. It would be easy to get tangled up with an irritated goat and take a fall.

He should have come back from a hike days later with a story about an encounter with a goat to explain the smell.

He needs to set up a fake paper trail for a stay in a different hotel for that night. Then he needs to tell her (NO email!) that her tears for Wolfgang were the last straw and that he's GLAD he's dead. Happy, happy, joy, joy. In short, fuck off, bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
even worse ending...

even worse ending...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
Nothing but an attempt at blackmail

This segment was totally unnecessary.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not

Not really an ending. It's still a cliffhanger. Except for Wolfie, he can't hang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please...

Give us a proper ending.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Not great

Your attempt to give it an ending was worse than leaving it as is. The whole eleni screwed Wolfgang is a silly scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The first ending was bad enough

But this one is just pathetic. You should have left bad enough alone. You can startgood stories, but your endings would gag a maggot. They are just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Didn't Think That You Would

Stoop to this, the old trite part where when the wife turns into a slut it's the husband's fault. This was really baaaaadddddd. Please Do Not write a Chapter 3 unless you burn the slut. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

guess a proper 3rd chapter isn't coming up any time soon...

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
This is

A disservice to the previous one. A shame indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is the purpose of this

to show women have the maturity level of 9 year-olds? Here's just one example:

"The evening you told me you wanted a divorce I had another opportunity to confess and ask for your forgiveness, but I denied everything until you threw that photo on the table. Did you really need to do that? You could have just told me straight away that you had a picture, rather than printing off a blown up copy. I suppose I deserved that, but it was cruel."

Cruel? Unnecessary? No, she was being exposed for the adulterous lying cunt that she was. It was no different than cross examining a witness on the stand. So, according to this childish women, he was being "mean" to her. Trying to change the focus from the facts to her emotions is very female...if you are dealing with young children.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Answer: FUCK NO!!!

...

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 3 years ago

What did this add to your story? Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn't do anything for the previous story. Just a waste of paper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Didn't expect anything better from a Brit. None should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Susie,

I read your letter and thank you for your explanations.

You will be receiving the divorce document soon from my solicitor. Please sign it and let's move on with our lives. I am good where I am and for your information, I have have been seeing a young woman in Athens and things are becoming serious between us.

With no hard feeling.

Your future ex-husband. Jimmy.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Ahhh , spousal blackmail, he said she said…. A game the whole family can play

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

The sequel adds nothing of value to the original story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Alright, you answered my criticisms about the ending of part 1. However, not we're left in a greater cliff hanger than the last chapter - WTH? 5*

jocko_smithjocko_smithabout 2 years ago

As much as I appreciate you trying to close out the story, the whining, self-serving garbage she spouted did not add to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it. The part that is self-serving is totally to be expected. She's human.

The interesting curveball about his present honey's past with Wolfie is a fun little stinkbomb. I like it.

And is she subtly blackmailing him with her suspicions about his murdering Wolf? That's another big can of worms. What if she is? What should he do? Call off the divorce to stay out of jail? Does he lose interest in Eleni?

Fun addition.

Knoxhard

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Liked this but the storey still doesn’t have an end. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you should not have stopped after this!!

The wife fucked Wolfgang so divorce her!!

Eleni and her old slut grandmother were running a brothel, a WHOREHOUSE, and they both should meet their comeuppance!!

It would be stupid of the cuck to ignore what the skank wife is saying and the PI report!!

YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THIS STORY

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Now that IS a follow up.

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THIS UP PLEASEEEEEE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sooo, a blackmail?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, zero accountability and she tries to blackmail her way back into his good graces.

Way to fail slut.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Still not finished 4****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So it’s blackmail, huh? Whatever it takes to bring about a reconciliation! Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The police already cleared him, and the evidence is gone once he throws away the backpack. Dump both of them

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Come on, this saga HAS to continue! Please write the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Prosze o następne. To jest to czego oczekuje na tych stronach. Dla mnie 5

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Needs an ending, but really not liking the wife or his new girlfriend.

LoneandlevelLoneandlevel5 months ago

Eleni a non-starter, although Greek women very hot.

As for the rest: prove it, slut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My Dear "Loving Ex-Wife" Susie,

Prove it.

As for Eleni? Yes. I've met her entire extended family at this point. I know who her grandparents are.

Yes...she did have an affair with Wolfgang. I'm aware of that. See...we actually share the truth with each other. We do not hide our pasts or secrets from each other.

Did your investigator inform you the reason she had the affair with Wolfgang? And cheated on Yanis?

Yanis, like many native Greek men, felt entitled to "romance" as many women as he could manage. He was a serial cheater himself. After fathering children with 3 other women over the years...Eleni was going to divorce him anyway and simply took advantage of the opportunity with Wolfgang when they were on the island visiting.

She did it for 2 reasons.

Reason #1 was she knew that after she had sex with him that he would brag about it for days and everyone on the island would know. It would get back to her asshole, cheating husband Yanis.

The ironic thing about it...the day she fucked Wolfgang (who she personally detested) Yanis was actually up in the hills hiking with 2 college girls from Prague that he had met on the beach the day before. According to Eleni it was the last straw. He was up on the hiking trails fucking those two college students, so she figured she'd get even.

Reason #2 why she fucked Wolfgang was that he was much bigger and stronger than Yanis. She knew once her husband found out that Wolfgang was bragging about fucking Yanis's wife to everyone? That macho Yanis would have to go confront Wolfgang. And that Wolfgang would beat the shit out of Yanis. And that's exactly what happened to her delight. She immediately filed for divorce following their trip to the island. And had the papers delivered to Yanis while he was still in the hospital.

I'll bet your investigator didn't inform you what a complete piece of shit Yanis happens to be?

Oh well. We are all quite well informed of each other here. And very happy. No lies between her and I.

Which is more than I can say for you my dear.

Oh well. As I said before. Prove your assertions. Or don't.

Until then? Leave me alone.

Have a happy life. Find yourself another big cock and ride it until your cunt is sloppy and stretched. Or don't. I really don't care.

The girls are planning on visiting during the holiday to meet my new extended family. They are really looking forward to it.

Hope you find something fun to do during that time? I hope it's in the other side of rhe earth? I hear Jamaica is nice that time of year? Lots of swinging dicks there too.

Don't hold your breath on my hurrying home.

Your loving ex-husband.

Jimmy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Red Riding Hood Previous Part

SIMILAR Stories