Red Robbo, Dodgy Dave and Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Victoria, I think they have an idea that I was taking you to the meadow and they'll stick with us until we either go through or go home!"

Robert looked crestfallen, very depressed indeed, "What is so special about the meadow?"

"People go there at the weekends to, erm, you know, sunbathe and such!"

"Such?"

"Some have sex while others watch, that's why, when men see couples come this way they follow so that they can watch!"

Robert's face was bright red, almost as red as his hair, the thought of taking me to the meadow hadn't fazed him at all but telling me about it did, or was it the thought that the other two men were there to spoil his plans, maybe he was angry rather than embarrassed.

"Whenever I go topless I have to get used to men who just want to ogle me, I've developed a thick skin, which way is it to the meadow?"

Robert's face lit up, he stepped onto the grass and lifted a single branch, the branch was covering a very well trodden path through the trees, I looked back at the two men, their faces had lit up too, I squeezed past Robert and followed the path through the trees, after about fifty yards the path opened out into a huge dell, an uncut meadow in a clearing in the middle of the woods, if I had to guess I'd say it was two and a half to three acres. Robert led me along a pathway of flattened grass to a small oval that had been flattened out for a blanket. Robert spread out his own blanket there too, I was watching the path from the wood, I could see both men, they had stopped just inside the wood and were watching us.

"Shall we eat first? If they see that we are just on a picnic they might piss off!"

I looked up at the sky, "It could rain later, if we're going to sunbathe we should do it now!"

Robert's face almost split in two with a broad grin, I stood there and carefully took off my dress and folded it up, Robert gave out a wolf whistle when he saw my lingerie, even though my panties were covered with my ugly tights. I rolled my tights down and dropped them on my dress on the edge of the blanket, Robert's shirt was off, he hadn't bothered to fold it or bothered to drop it on the blanket, he just threw it on the grass. I was still standing as I took off my bra, my skin was pale and white compared to Robert's, as a farm worker he would spend most of his day in the field in just shorts.

Robert just froze when he saw my tits, they have a nice shape, even if I do say so myself, and my nipples were very responsive, standing out like hat pegs because of the situation I was in and my nipples swam in a beautiful dark sea of areola which Robert's eyes were now fixed on, I flicked my attention over to the woods, the men were moving around slightly, just one tree away from the dell.

I knelt down on the blanket and watched as Robert slipped his trousers down, he was wearing jockey pants, almost as small as a thong would be, his 'meat' was barely covered by the material, I could make it out very clearly, it was fortunate that he didn't have an erection at that point, his cock was coiled in a full circle, even deflated it looked twice as big as Johnny's cock.

There wasn't very much food and the wine had to be drunk from the bottle, fortunately it had a screw top as Robert didn't have a cork screw, he hadn't put a great deal of thought into the picnic but he had thought enough to bring sun lotion, he didn't need it, his body was used to the sun, I would have happily gone without it but it gave Robert the excuse he needed to touch my body, as he massaged the oil into my breasts I was conscious that the two men had moved to within a few feet of us, they were sitting quietly watching us as if we were a film or play.

Robert pushed me gently on to my back and as his hand massaged oil into my abdomen he leaned forward and kissed me, "Is this okay?"

I said nothing, just smiled up at him, he kissed me again and as his tongue slipped into my mouth his fingers eased into my panties. I felt his body move against mine, I was a little worried that he would want to fuck me, with his level of forward planning, I doubted that he had thought to bring a condom with him, then he started to drive me up to a climax and all thought of a condom left my head, I would have let him fuck me without a second thought.

I slipped my hand down between our bodies and felt around the front of his underpants, I rubbed his cock and felt it start to grow, I was panting through a very nice orgasm at that point. I felt his cock unwind itself and the end popped out over the top of his underpants and I rolled my fingers around his cock shaft and gripped it tightly and then he began to fuck into my hand. My eyes were closed but I saw the shadow cross my face as one of our audience moved in for a closer look, I squinted my eyes and looked, the man was kneeling in the grass just a foot or so away from us, his cock was out and he was rubbing himself off as he watched us. Being new to all of this 'public sex' thing I whispered to Robbo, "What do I do?"

"Just do what you think you want to do, there are no rules, no one is expecting anything!"

Then Robbo increased his finger-fucking speed and pressure, I closed my eyes again and melted into the picnic blanket, letting my orgasm wash over me. Robbo started to chew on my nipples, alternating between them, he was biting them a lot harder than Johnny would have done, it was uncomfortable but I didn't stop him, I was getting far too much pleasure from his fingers to want to stop him having his own pleasure.

There was a sound from my right, I opened my eyes, both voyeurs were now side by side, both masturbating and both moving slowly to get even closer, Robbo was now pounding his cock into my fist, the funny thing was, I could hear the other two men, their breathing had started to get laboured and ragged but Robbo wasn't making a sound, then suddenly I felt his cock spurt, covering my wrist and the side of my hips in boiling hot cum, he didn't sound like he had climaxed and the amount of fluid made me wonder if he had peed or actually climaxed. I pulled his head from my breast, his thrusting into my hand had stopped and he was slowing his massaging between my legs, I whispered into his ear, "Do you think they want me to help them cum too?"

Robbo laughed, then he moved up on to his knees, he scooped up some of his cum from my hip and started to rub it into my pussy hair before diving his fingers back into my pussy, "I'm sure that they would love to fuck you if you're up for it but they would be just as happy to cum over your tits and you can just lie there and enjoy yourself!"

Robbo hadn't whispered his comments to me, he had said it loud enough for both of the other men to hear him, then Robbo moved, he straddled my thigh, almost sitting on top of one of my legs as he massaged his own spunk into my clitoris.

One of the watching men stood up and almost ran around me to fall to his knees in the space vacated by Robbo at my right hand side. Robbo was masturbating me with one hand and himself with the other, I watched as his cock pumped back to full erection, I was amazed, Johnny would have taken over an hour to get his 'second wind' like that, the other two men closed in even more, they were masturbating themselves furiously, the three of us were gasping for air, my orgasm was at full pace, the two men masturbating close to my tits were very close to theirs too. Almost as if on cue, both men leaned in and rubbed the heads of their cocks on one of my breasts each, the feeling was electric and boosted my own climax two fold, I looked from one cock rubbing hard against one breast to the other and then back to Robbo, his face was a picture of pure lust and then I jerked in shock as two men simultaneously fired hot spunk over my breasts.

One man was an average producer and concentrated on just trying to paint my breast spunk coloured while the other was an above average spunk producing machine, he washed my tit and then turned, firing a shot at my throat and another onto my chin and a third hit my nose and ran into my eye, which I was forced to close tightly, then Robbo, again without seeming to climax, fired his second load of cum all over my knickers and pubic hair, he was aiming it so that his spunk hit his own fingers as he continued to masturbate me.

There was a quick "Thank you!" from the two strangers, they were out of sight before Robbo had finished spurting over my pussy, Robbo pulled my panties back over my pussy mound and they instantly changed colour from delicate lilac to almost black. I carefully scooped the sperm away from my eye so that I could see through both eyes, I was about to wipe the cum away from my nose but Robbo stopped me, "I'd love it if you left all the rest of the spunk where it is until after you get home!"

There was a very broad grin on his face, I looked down at my tits, they were awash with spunk, "I can't leave that there, I have to put my dress on at least!"

"Your dress is washable isn't it?"

I got the picture and left my bra off, pulled my dress on carefully so that it didn't touch my breasts until it was in place, as the dark stain started to spread through the material over my breasts Robbo was hard again.

I was pulled and pushed until I was on my knees, Robbo stood above me and wanked himself off quickly, carefully aiming his cock to deliver his spunk on my chin and down into my cleavage. "How often can you cum like that?"

"I get sore at about ten times so it's not fun after that!"

We rushed back to the car park but once there Robbo was in no hurry to get into the car, he was almost parading me past the ever increasing number of cars that had been arriving during the late afternoon, several men stopped us mostly enquiring if we were going to the meadow and to a man they were disappointed to hear that we had just come from there and that Robert had to get me home to my husband. I was given four business cards and told to call them any time in the day and they would come to me.

We drove out of the car park and I was still holding four business cards, "What do I do with these?"

"Keep them to remind you of a rather pleasant picnic, if you decide to call one you have to remember that they will expect sex, and most of them want the kind of sex that their wives won't give them!"

"What about the other two, they were happy to just, well, look after themselves?"

"Yes but they were 'casual', they hadn't gone out of their way to meet you had they?"

I had hoped that we would be home before Johnny so that I could shower and get my dress and panties in soak but Johnny was just walking up the drive as we turned into the lane where we lived. Johnny had a 'Cheshire cat' grin on his face when he saw me, the heat of the day had dried the sperm covering my face into a scab that looked a little like dried milk, my dress had dried out too, unfortunately the starchy makeup of dried semen had glued my dress to my breasts and my panties to my hairy bush. Johnny asked Robbo if he would like a drink before he took the car back but Robert declined his offer.

I tried to take my dress off but because of the dried on spunk it was stuck fast, Johnny was laughing as he led me into the bathroom, he was dirty and sweaty from a long day in the fields, he led me into the shower cubicle and turned the water on while we were both still fully dressed, we did a very slow strip-tease with each other and when we were both fully naked Johnny fucked me under the falling water. I was really sore between my legs after two, very vigorous, finger fucking sessions from two horny handed sons of the soil but I didn't let that show as Johnny fucked me standing up. Johnny still wanted me to go over everything that had happened out in the meadow so after we had dried off we went to bed and he fucked me again as I talked him through everything that had happened earlier.

I cooked a simple dinner and as we ate Johnny said, "I would really like to be with you next time you have fun like earlier, I'm sure that it would turn me on a hundred times more seeing it than being told about it after!"

Later on, as we were cuddling on the sofa watching TV he asked me which of his friends I'd like him to invite round for the next step. "You mean you want me to choose between Red Robbo and Dodgy Dave or someone else?"

"Up to you!"

Nothing more was said about the big sexual experiment, Johnny had recognised that I had been very sore after my first two days as his and his friend's plaything and anyway there was a lot of work on the farm getting ready for harvest so they were all working long hours and leaving work too tired to play.

As it was summer they were out of rugby season and were only doing light training on Thursday evenings, Friday morning I got a pleasant surprise, Johnny's team had been invited to play an out of season friendly game with a team in Lowestoft, he had decided that they would play the game on Saturday, stopover in Lowestoft, something like a bed and breakfast and we could spend the Sunday on the beach, getting a little sun and relaxation. I was given the job of ringing round the B&B's that advertised on the internet, I spent all afternoon on Friday phoning around without success. Johnny phoned to see how I was getting on, he was working with Dave and had mentioned to him that I was trying to get a room and Dave had asked if I could get two rooms instead of just one. I explained that there wasn't one room to be had in all of Lowestoft, never mind two, Johnny said, "I'll have a chat with Robbo when I see him later, see if he knows anyone who can help."

I put the phone down, so Dave was to be the next part in Johnny's little sexual game, I still didn't know if it was going to be me and Dave having full sex on our own or if Johnny wanted to play a lesser game with all three of us but I would have to make sure that all of my best lingerie was clean and packed for the trip.

There was no message from Robbo to say that he had organised anything so the next morning we were talking about a change of plan, if there wasn't any chance of stopping overnight there was no point in me going all the way to Lowestoft, just to watch thirty men chase an oval ball around for eighty minutes, it would take over two hours each way in the car so I decided to stop at home. There was the sound of a hooter in the lane outside, Johnny looked out and burst out laughing, I went to look too, somehow Robbo had managed to get his hands on a beat up old Volkswagen large transporter panel van, Dave was hanging out of the passenger window waving for us to go out and look at the heap of rust that was sitting outside our house shaking itself like a dog fresh out of the river.

The van was huge, it was the 'LT35', extended wheelbase van, inside the back there were three sets of seats, one, four feet long and just behind the driver's seat, the other two were by the back doors, two seats, six foot long each and on opposite sides of the van, there was also a table at the back that was also six feet long, the van was a part conversion to a camper van, there was a drawer unit on one side of the van and a cupboard on the other but there were no windows in the back of the van apart from in the back doors.

"We can sleep in here, the seats in the back make into a king sized bed that you and Johnny can sleep in, this seat at the front pulls out into a small double across the van, we'll find a lay-by or something to park in after the game, then we can hit the beach early on Sunday morning!"

I knew that it was good of Robert to go to the trouble and all that, but suddenly our, my, plans had been blown out of the water, the cosy three turning into the cumbersome four again, we would have a good time at the beach but there wouldn't be the fun and games that I had expected for tonight!

Fortunately the conversion was new, no one had actually slept in the van before, it would make a good camper van after they got round to putting in a set of windows. I sorted out two flat sheets and pillows to make the back of the van into a bed, we wouldn't need more as the nights were relatively hot, I packed my overnight bag and Johnny and I sat in the back of the van all the way to Lowestoft, a two hour car journey turned into a three hour van trip but it managed the whole way without breaking down.

The match was uneventful, we lost by a single point but that made the drink in the bar even more convivial, I had suggested that Dave and Robbo make up their bed before we went to the club for our drink but they were too eager to get at the beer. It was a good night, I had a half a pint of strong cider and made it last all night, the boys had a good drink, the rest of the team drifted away from around eight o'clock but we were still there at midnight, then Robbo came back with three bottles, "I've had a chat with the comity and we can stop here overnight, they even gave me the key to the outer door of the away team changing room so we can use the toilet and showers, just have to lock the door before we leave and drop the key off!"

Once in the van it took Johnny only two minutes to make up the huge bed in the rear of the van, we closed the curtain between the two half's of the van and I made up the bed with just two flat sheets and two pillows. Dave and Robert were fighting with the sliding mechanism on their bed, Johnny turned out the light in our part of the van and he started to make love to me, it was a little off-putting to hear two men swearing and kicking at the bed so close to us as Johnny went about kissing and undressing me. We were in bed together and totally naked, Johnny was just starting to rub between my legs when Dave said to Robert, "We'll just have to put one set of cushions on the floor, you can sleep on the seat and I'll sleep on the floor!"

"I'm six foot three tall, that seat is only four foot if it's an inch, I'd have to be double jointed to sleep on it!"

Johnny excused himself and put on his underpants, he slipped through the curtain and started trying to help Dave and Robert assemble the bed, "I don't think your friend has ever tested if this thing works!"

"No, he's never needed to use it before!" "Well I don't think you will be using that bed tonight!"

Johnny came back to bed, stripped his underpants off and climbed back into bed by my side, I was lying in the middle of the bed, I reached out to my right and couldn't touch the side of the van, "Do you think the front seats will recline enough to sleep in them?" Came from the front of the van, then I felt a little guilty, Johnny and I had so much space so I whispered into Johnny's ear, "We could move over, if I get close to the side of the van they can share this bed with us can't they?"

I started to move to my right but Johnny pulled me back to him, then he moved to the left pulling me along with him, "You don't want to be next to the side of the van it could get cold and wet from condensation in the night!"

Then Johnny called to his friends that they could share the back of the van with us.

My heart rate suddenly shot up when I realised what was about to happen, there was a moment of silence, then the sound of Dave and Robert whispering and then the sounds of two men undressing, the light in the front of the van went out and the curtain ripped open, there was just enough moonlight coming into the rear of the van for me to be able to make out Robert coming through the open curtain first and totally naked with Dave in close support, also totally naked. My mouth suddenly went dry as the back springs gave a little as the two men bounced onto the bed, the top sheet was pulled completely off of the bed, I gasped at being suddenly exposed, even though it was very dim lighting I could still see and be seen.

Johnny pulled my face round towards him, "If you want to go to sleep, all you have to do is say stop at any time and you do know that I love you don't you?"