Red Robbo, Dodgy Dave and Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head and then Johnny started to kiss me, I felt Robert move in closer, as Johnny's hand started to massage my breasts Robert's hand slipped onto my hip and then started to make its way slowly onto my hairy mound. Johnny lifted my left leg and pulled it over on top of his right leg at the same time that Robert pulled my right leg but instead of pulling my leg on top of his he pushed it down and slipped his body over it and between my thighs.

Johnny had got me wet between my legs from his earlier lovemaking but it still made me gasp slightly in pain and surprise as Robbo stabbed me hard with his longer, thinner cock, Robbo started up a powerful but leisurely fucking pace that rocketed me to my first climax with another man's cock since I had met Johnny, David slipped closer to me and started to kiss my breasts and suck my nipples, he even pulled my mouth from my husband so that he could kiss me too, then as Robert leaned forward to kiss me too David whispered loudly, "Don't cum this time, remember, it's not fair if you do!"

Robert suddenly pulled his cock out of me and without a sound he took his cock in his hand and in just two or three pumps he fired off a huge jet of spunk all over my body. A towel appeared as if by magic and my body wiped dry, then Robbo moved out of the way and Dave slipped into the place he had just vacated. Johnny had stopped kissing me and I realised that he was watching closely as his friend forced his much thicker but shorter cock into me, I looked at Johnny's face as my back lifted off of the mattress, forced up by the sudden muscle spasm of an instant orgasmic shock, the look on his face was one of pure love mixed in equal parts with impure lust.

Dave fucked me frantically for about two minutes before suddenly pulling out and, holding the head of his cock right against my pussy lips, he fired of three jets of red hot sperm before taking the towel and cleaning up his mess. Johnny took his turn 'at bat', he was very loving, fucked me slowly, controlling himself, giving me as many orgasms as he could before falling on top of my belly, gasping for air as he filled my pussy with his cream.

I managed a look at the clock as Johnny lay motionlessly on top of me, his only movements were jerks, his muscles spasmed as his body ejected a little more spunk, we had been in bed for less than thirty minutes and I had been 'Royally' fucked by three men, it was almost one o'clock and I thought that we would all be going to sleep, then I saw that Robert was twisting a corner of the towel to make it like a furled umbrella, then Johnny rolled off of me and the twisted towel was pushed deep into my cunt to try and mop up as much of Johnny's spunk as possible.

I thought that it was all over but I was wrong, as soon as the towel was pulled out of me it was rapidly replaced by Robert's cock again and as Robert fucked me Dave shuffled and twisted his body up the bed until he was kneeling at the side of my head, then he pulled my face round and pushed his cock into my mouth, his cock was totally flaccid and tasted of the bitterness of his spunk and the sweetness of my own lubricating juice and as Robert fucked me I sucked David's cock until it grew back to full size, so thick that it gave me jaw ache and all the time Johnny sat there to my left watching as I took on his two best friends.

At some point during my fourth fucking session Johnny had turned the fluorescent light on to get a better show as I was being fucked in two holes. As soon as David was at full strength he bitched a little at Robert to hurry up while he still had an erection. Robert climaxed as if someone had turned on a switch, this time I was looking at his face as I felt his hot cum-juice flooding into me, there was absolutely no change in his facial expression, he didn't alter his breathing rate or anything, he just climaxed into me and pulled his cock out of me and pushed the towel back in to clean me out again.

Dave took much longer to come to his second climax, as he was fucking me Johnny was rubbing his cock in his hand, getting himself ready for his second innings. When Dave climaxed he couldn't have been more different to Robert if he had tried, his face was contorted, his breathing was rapid and there was sweat pouring off of his face and chest all over my body, there was also an accompanying growling and grunting from Dave, and also from me as I reached yet another climax.

Robert was getting the towel ready to mop me up as soon as Dave slipped out but Johnny was already in me before I could be cleaned, I got a huge kick start to my next orgasm thinking of my husband fucking my pussy while it was full of Dave's spunk already. I was also suddenly very conscious of Dave and Robert watching as Johnny fucked me, while Dave was fucking with the light on I was focused on seeing how proud Johnny looked, how much pleasure he was getting, just from watching me being fucked, it wasn't the same having Dave and Robbo watching, they, after all, didn't love me, they were just 'in lust' with me

It took Johnny a while to climax and he chose not to fill my cunt this time, as soon as he felt his balls start to pump he rushed up my body and stabbed his cock into my mouth, he was a little too slow and the first jet of his spunk hit me right in the face before I managed to get my mouth around his cock and swallow what felt like a pint of cum from Johnny's cock, before Johnny had stopped spurting in my mouth Robbo was in between my thighs again and was once more fucking me long and slow.

I checked the time, two fifteen, I was being fucked for the seventh time in almost two hours, at two forty-five David was snoring, he had his back to us, right over by the side of the van, Johnny was still watching Robert's long slow thrusting fuck but he could hardly keep his eyes open, then he turned the lights off, turned towards the other wall of the van and fell asleep, at three o'clock I was almost falling sleep myself.

Suddenly Robert sped up, he was pounding into me like a steam hammer and he fired me off to my most powerful climax ever, that certainly woke me up, for the first time it looked like Robert was going to climax like any other man, I felt spurts of cum inside of me but he didn't slow down, if anything he went at me even harder and faster. I was at the point where my eyes were starting to roll back into my skull, I was greying out from Oxygen narcosis because I was breathing so heavily from my climax, then I started spurting myself, flooding the bed and Robbo, then he groaned and growled and started to flood me himself, there was so much fluid coming out of Robbo that I thought he was pissing up into my cunt.

I was drenched in sweat; the bed was soaking wet from all the sweat, spunk and whatever it was that I spurted out while Robert was driving me wild with my climaxing, "I have the key to the shower if you'd like to freshen up!"

I slipped off of the bed and started to look for my clothes, "I'd feel really honoured if you would wear my rugby shirt!"

Robert handed me his shirt, it came down almost to my knees and that was all I had on as we walked over to the changing rooms. Robert fucked me again as we showered in the huge twenty man shower room and he fucked me again as we dried off in the dressing area.

When we got back to the van I felt the mattress and pulled a face, it was cold and soaking wet, Robbo managed to make the other bed work or at least enough to give us enough dry bed to sleep on, Robert made a move to fuck me again, it was almost four o'clock so I told him that I was too sore, "How about the other hole?"

I started to turn to suck him but he stopped me, "No, the other, other hole!"

He rubbed his finger over my bum-hole and tried to push it up, "No way sailor! I'm not interested in that way thanks!"

Robert looked sad, then he smiled at me, "Maybe next time?"

We got about four hours sleep before Dave and Johnny were rolling over us, Dave took the driving seat and Johnny the front passenger seat. We were at the gate before I woke up fully and managed to stop them, "We all smell like a bunch of pigs, get back to the changing room and get in the shower!" All four of us showered together which was great fun, the middle section of the mattress had been put on the ground in the sun to dry out while we spent an hour in the changing room, while under a torrent of water I sucked all three of the boys, one after the other, their spunk didn't taste one bit like breakfast but I soon got used to it, by the time we were all dried and dressed, me still wearing Robert's rugby shirt, so was the mattress, as Dave drove through the streets of Lowestoft looking for somewhere to get breakfast Robert fucked me on the rear bed, curtains all open and we often passed people on the street who could have seen me and Robert fucking if they had looked at the right time, that gave me a huge kick too.

We had a lovely breakfast in a beachside cafe, then we sunbathed on the sand close to the van, I was topless, I was about the only woman on the beach who was topless and because of that there was a constant trail of men walking past us looking at me, it actually turned me on so much being ogled by so many men that I took the boy's back to the van, one at a time to get rid of my 'itch', it was so hot in the sun that we had to leave all the doors of the van open, just closed the curtains as we fucked, I was making so much noise each time that it often drew the attention of passing men who came over to the van to peek in through the curtains and watch me as I fucked my way through my holiday partners.

That's all I have time for unfortunately, I hope that you have had as much fun reading my fantasy as I have working my way through it in my mind and then putting it down onto electronic paper.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Two Wives Seduced Two loving wives seduced by big cock.in Loving Wives
My Husband and Friend First time with my husband and friend.in Loving Wives
Edward's Fantasy He arranges for his wife to be seduced for his own pleasure.in Loving Wives
Watching Susan Submit Husband watches wife submit to friend.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories