All Comments on 'Redemption Pt. 01'

by Declan Cravens

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absofreakinlutely!!

Oooh... this story has me swooning LOL

Can't wait to see how this all plays out :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Probably...

the BEST story I have read in a long, long time on here! Wow! I'm almost speechless. The writing was impeccable. The story line is amazing and the characters are perfect. I have fallen in love with everything about this so far. I cannt wait for the next part! Just incredible!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
welcome back

Please continue with this story. I enjoyed it all the way through but the ending was a smasher -- great!

dreamcastteendreamcastteenalmost 14 years ago
DEFINITELY Need more.

Where's the rest!? Im dying to know what happens! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

awesum...never evr read such a besutiful one...please i want to know the rest please post the next part..

jenna9090jenna9090over 13 years ago

Beautifully written. Tugs at you. Can't wait for part 2!! Looking forward to it!!

HukilauHukilauover 8 years ago
Wish you complete the story!

I so enjoyed part one of Redemption. If you ever have any spare time, please continue on with it. The characters are wonderful, the story very poignant. I have read the rest to your stories with pleasure. I am sorry that you have stopped writing for Literotca.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeclan Cravens@Declan Cravens
Full time writer, hot mom with an empty nest and too much imagination. Ghostwriter extraordinaire. Feel free to contact me with questions or suggestions. I love hearing from readers!