All Comments on 'Redemption Pt. 01'

by Declan Cravens

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HukilauHukilauover 8 years ago
Wish you complete the story!

I so enjoyed part one of Redemption. If you ever have any spare time, please continue on with it. The characters are wonderful, the story very poignant. I have read the rest to your stories with pleasure. I am sorry that you have stopped writing for Literotca.

jenna9090jenna9090over 13 years ago

Beautifully written. Tugs at you. Can't wait for part 2!! Looking forward to it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

awesum...never evr read such a besutiful one...please i want to know the rest please post the next part..

dreamcastteendreamcastteenalmost 14 years ago
DEFINITELY Need more.

Where's the rest!? Im dying to know what happens! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
welcome back

Please continue with this story. I enjoyed it all the way through but the ending was a smasher -- great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Probably...

the BEST story I have read in a long, long time on here! Wow! I'm almost speechless. The writing was impeccable. The story line is amazing and the characters are perfect. I have fallen in love with everything about this so far. I cannt wait for the next part! Just incredible!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absofreakinlutely!!

Oooh... this story has me swooning LOL

Can't wait to see how this all plays out :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeclan Cravens@Declan Cravens
Full time writer, hot mom with an empty nest and too much imagination. Ghostwriter extraordinaire. Feel free to contact me with questions or suggestions. I love hearing from readers!