All Comments on 'Rediscovery Ch. 01'

by Ramsesthegreat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
golfadikt2golfadikt2almost 17 years ago
I hated it so much I liked it!

This story was almost too short. It's a very nice, short story. I don't understand why this was in the incest category... but those <moderators> seem to know what they're doing!

Check your spelling and grammar. These were mistakes the spellchecker would not have caught so be sure to actually read your stories!

Keep up the good work... I'd love to see what other adventures they have at her parents house... it gave me and the girlfriend some ideas!

AlhazredAlhazredalmost 17 years ago
Not bad

Overall, a good story. The extra little details were a nice touch, even if the whole thing was a bit short. By the time it finally started gearing up and getting exciting, it wound down very quickly. Almost like a lover climaxing too quickly to satisfy their partner. Whether this was done on purpose as a tease, or simply because the author was rushed, I don't know.

Also, of course, why this is in the "incest/taboo" section is a mystery. If that's where later chapters of the story are headed, fine, but this particular chapter has nothing whatsoever to do with that subject.

maxiogeemaxiogeealmost 17 years ago
Glorious confusion

Who is the lead character? Kate or Gloria?<p><p>

I hate to be pernickety but I really cannot understand why authors who change character's names for their final draft don't do a thorough job of it.<p><p>

If you can't do it properly, don't do it at all!

<p><p>

Mr Grumpy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous