Red's Riding Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers

A red robin followed her for a while.

Chapter 03

Patrick sat up, his mind still on how good fucking Red felt. He felt as horny as he was while doing it with her and decided to take the chance to see her at her grandma's. If he could have another romp with her he'd spend every vacation here in the future.

Quickly, he dipped in the lake to clean himself up, dressed in his set of neat clean clothes combed his fur carefully, packed his stuff into his backpack and headed into the trees in the same direction she had went to find the path.

Fortune didn't favour him when it came to nature though, he tripped over a root sticking out of the ground while he moved through the fern covered forest. What they looked like from underneath in a muddy ditch hadn't been on any of his to-do lists.

He got up with some grumbling, wiped the dirt from his shirt and shorts and went on to find the path, steering clear from tight packs of fern. By the time he had found it and walked along it for a while his good mood returned with thoughts of Red.

He was in such a good mood he felt like singing his favourite grunge rock song and really getting into it when he felt something hit his muzzle. A half eaten acorn rolled on the ground in front of him, and when he looked up at the tree to his right he saw a squirrel scurrying away.

'Everyone's a critic.' he grumbled and continued on his walk.

When he reached the same split in the path Red had come across he followed the one along the lake. After a while he reached a path leading to a small white cottage with straw roof and a well tended garden with plenty of flowers.

A colourful towel lied on the grass in the shade of one tree with what looked like a pitcher of lemonade with a glass and a book. He moved a little closer to the cottage, looking around to see if anyone was there. 'Hello?' he asked.

'Can I help you?' asked an older woman out of a window at the side of the cottage. She had the kind of long grey hair that looked sexy on older women and not just old, sliding down her bare shoulder.

Patrick cleared his throat at the unexpected sexy look. She didn't look like someone who'd wear oversized underwear and cackle to herself over tea and biscuits. 'Ah, I was just passing by and thought this might be where Red was going to.' he said.

'Red?' she asked, then smiled. 'Oh, you must mean Mindy, my granddaughter. You know her?'

'She saved me when my foot was stuck in the lake. Helped me pull myself free.' he said and thought better to leave out the rest. 'Her real name is Mindy?'

'Ohh.' she said. 'No wonder you look a little like a mess.'

'Yeah, tripped in the forest too.' he said, looking down on his dirty shirt and wiped ineffectively at the dirt stains.

'Red's her nickname.' she said. 'Anyway, if she's on her way here it could be she stopped to pick blueberries. She loves those. You're welcome to use the hose in the garden at the back to get cleaned up and wait here with me. The water's nice in this weather.'

'Oh, thank you very much.' he said with a glad smile and went further into the garden to the back.

He found the hose rolled up on the wall, stripped, opened the faucet and rinsed his fur. He was almost done when she startled him with her voice behind him. He let out a soft yelp and clutched his hands at his nether region.

'Didn't mean to surprise you.' she said with a chuckle, her eyes going down for a split second. 'I thought you could use a towel.'

He nodded quickly looking back over his shoulder, his tail tucked between his legs. 'Yes, thank you, misses..?'

She smiled at him and he wondered if this good looking woman really was Red's grandmother. Her full breasts were firm inside her rather tight red triangle bikini bra, hugging the sunglasses she had hooked in the front there, and her figure had all the fit curves that someone in her thirties would be jealous of. But she had the same eyes and smile as Red, and the same hear although it was grey. He had to tear his eyes away from her because he felt his arousal poking his dick.

'Call me Sarah.' she said. 'I don't feel that old.'

'And don't look it.' said Patrick, then clamped his mouth. 'Sorry.'

She smiled at him, put one hand on her hip, swaying it to one side. 'Oh, thank you very much.' she said, touching her chest lightly with her other hand. 'It's nice to hear when working out this much shows.' She puffed up her chest a little, making him glance. 'Join me in the sun as we wait?' she asked softly.

He nodded quickly, afraid to open his mouth and say something stupid.

'Okay then.' she said and turned around. 'It's such great weather to do some sunbathing.' She stretched her arms and her bra snapped at the front.

'Whoops!' she said. 'This darned thing again.' She bent over forward to pick up her sunglasses.

Patrick got a good look at the puffy mound between her legs, hardly hidden by the thin fabric of her bikini and making his dick stand completely at full attention.

She turned around, the two triangles of her bra hanging on by her nipples. 'I hope this doesn't shock you.' she said, looking innocently and batting her eyes.

Patrick dropped the hose. 'On the contrary.' he half growled and grabbed her around her waist while she squealed.

Patrick pushed Sarah on her hands and knees on the grass, pulling her bikini panties down with his teeth. She squealed more, pushing up her ass when he growled and pushed his muzzle against her pussy.

'This is what you get when you make a wolf hungry.' he growled and slid his tongue all over her mound, which didn't need much help from him to get wet.

'If I'd known this,' Sarah moaned, gripping the grass between her fingers. 'I would have found myself a wolf sooner..'

Sliding his tongue expertly along her slit, he licked and nibbled on her lips. She dropped on her shoulders to give him even more access, moaning from sensations she hadn't experienced in a long while.

He slid his long tongue inside her hungry pussy, twisting it around inside her and taking her breath away as her lower body wanted to turn inside out from the itching heat inside it. She cried out once from his fingernails pricking her behind when he grabbed her forcefully. He pulled his tongue out of her dripping pussy to lick and bite on her clit, restraining her from moving her hips. She tensed her hips with each lick and bite causing an electric shock surging through her pussy and a buzz crawling up her spine.

'Ohh gods..' she moaned, unable and unwilling to get out of his grip.

The itch inside her pussy became too much, overwhelming her whole body and she let out a long moan when her first climax in a long time engulfed her and almost made her faint. She panted hard, her eyes half closed and a satisfied half grin on her face after regaining a little of her senses.

'Take me.., please..' she uttered with her hoarse voice, wanting more despite having lost her strength.

'That's exactly what I was going to do.' Patrick growled with a grin.

He sat up on his knees behind her and her eyes grew big when she looked back and saw his hard and red hot dick standing at attention. He growled again and grabbed her behind firmly in his hands. She moaned while squirming with her hips in anticipation and gasped when his hot dick slid inside her, melting her pussy.

'It's burning hot!' she panted. 'Oh gods, so hot!'

He thrust inside her while she moaned hard in ecstasy, slamming his hips hard against her reddening behind. Every hit against her flesh sent a shockwave through her upper body, making her moan sharply each time. Her mound turned hot from the slapping of his hilt against her but she didn't want to stop. Her clit pulsed in pleasure as his furry balls hit it and her pussy radiated heat through her body from the tight internal rubbing it received.

'Never been.., fucked like this..' Sarah moaned, digging her fingers into the ground. 'If only I had known..'

His dick tensed and she twisted her hips to increase the pressure against her pussy. 'Oh yes!' she panted hard. 'Come into me!'

His growling grew erratic as he buckled his hips, thrusting once more hard into her while pulling hard on her hips to release his seed in a hot flash and long groan inside her needy pussy.

Sarah shivered as she clenched and pressed herself hard against him, climaxing with long whimpers on his throbbing dick and drifted away in a satisfied daze.

Chapter 04

Patrick watched Sarah sleep soundly with a big smile on her face. "Wow." he thought, looking at her face which barely showed any ageing. "I can see where Red got her looks and her passion from."

He stared up at the cloudless sky, thinking it might not be so good for her to lie asleep in the sun at this time, possibly damaging her skin while lying still. He picked her up carefully in his arms and carried her inside, looking around for her bed. He went up the stairs and found a room with a large, fluffy looking bed.

'Plenty of space here.' he said softly and laid her down on it. The room was quite cool compared to outside so he pulled a sheet over her.

'Grandma?' asked Red downstairs.

"Oh shit!¨ thought Patrick who nearly had a heart attack. "If she sees me naked here with her grandma she might just freak out!"

'Grandma? Are you upstairs?' he heard her ask, followed by the stairs creaking as she walked up them.

"I gotta hide!" he thought, looking around, but there was no closet, and there was no room under the bed. "Oh shit!" He heard her footsteps closer to the door, then saw a night cap hanging over a chair.

'Grandma?' Red asked as she hear scuffling and peeked into the room. 'Why are you still in bed?'

Patrick cleared his throat and coughed, his face hidden by the nightcap pulled over his head and the bed covers pulled over his muzzle. 'Tha-' he said, his voice pitched high. 'I'm, just, not feeling very well today.' He moved as close to Sarah as he could, hiding her under the bulk of the covers.

Red moved around the bed and sat on the side close to Patrick. 'You're sick?' she asked. 'Shall I get the doctor?'

'No!' he said, clearing his throat quickly. 'I mean, no need. It's just a little cold. It'll be over soon.'

'Oh, okay then.' she said, smiling softly. 'If you're sure.'

He nodded.

She stood up from the bed, then looked back over her shoulder. 'Say, grandma,' she said. 'can you look at something for me?'

'What is it, my dear?'

'Well, I've got this itching spot on my skin, but it's a bit hard to see clearly, so can you check if it's a rash?'

'Ehm, okay.'

'Great!' she said, pulled up her skirt, bent over a little and put her finger on the curve between her buttock and thigh. 'Sometimes I feel an itch here. Can you see anything?'

"I can see almost everything!" he thought and coughed. 'The-, there's nothing there.' he said quickly, willing his dick to stay down.

'Sure?' she asked, moving her round ass a little closer.

He nodded quickly. 'Yes, yes, quite sure.'

'Okay.' she said and stood up straight to his relief, but also regret. 'Since I also feel the same thing here.'

Patrick gasped as she turned and showed her front to him. The pleasures from before rushed through his mind while he muttered. 'Nothing.., nothing there..'

Red smiled at him. 'Say, grandma, your ears look so big.'

His eyes were locked on the two lips in front of his face, moving slightly as she swayed her hips. 'The better to hear you with, my dear..' he said, the burn igniting in his dick.

'And I realise just now how big your eyes are.'

'All the better to see you with..' he mumbled.

Red glanced at the tent he had put up under the covers and his tongue hanging out of his mouth while the cover slipped partially away from his muzzle. 'And what long tongue you have.' she said, her voice husky and her smile wider.

He couldn't hold back anymore, pulled the covers from him, grabbed her by her waist and pulled her on the bed. 'All the better to eat you with!' he growled and stuck his muzzle between her legs.

Red giggled, then purred lusty as he licked her clit again, intensifying the electric charge building up in her hips. It was followed by soft warm waves when his tongue slid along her lips.

'So good to feel your tongue again..' she moaned softly, leaned back and gasped when he slid it inside her drenching pussy and squealed more as he rubbed his upper teeth across her clit. 'Eat me, wolfie!'

Biting gently in her flesh while exploring every bit of her pussy made her go crazy from the mixed sensations of heat, gentle pain and electric tension. She grabbed his head, pressed her mound against his muzzle, moaning more and more until she couldn't take the barrage of sensations anymore and reached her explosive climax.

She didn't get time to come to her senses though because he rolled her over, pulled her up by her hips and thrust his dick inside her soaked and throbbing pussy with another growl.

She lost her breath for a moment, bright sparkles from the automatic tension of her pussy and surge up her body blinding her for a moment, then panted and moaned fast while he pumped her pussy hard and growled in the back of her neck.

Goosebumps and shivers mingled with fast waves of hot pleasure. '..arder..' she uttered in her garbled voice wanting him to pound her as hard as he could. '..ooore.. ..aahhh..'

He understood and obliged, slamming his hips against her ass as if he intended to break her in two with his dick. She clenched her still throbbing pussy around him with the strength she had left, eager to feel every bit of his animal dick inside her.

He grabbed her sides hard, making her cry out her moans from the dull pain of his fingernails pricking her skin. Her cries urged his primal instincts on to dominate and come in her like she was just prey.

The pressure in his dick brought him soon enough to spill his seed in a hot stream deep inside her pussy again. The rough pounding and sudden increase in heat overwhelmed her into another climax and she sagged through her arms while she uttered a drawn out moan of satisfaction, barely keeping herself from drooling on the bed.

They panted hard until she recovered enough to turn around slowly, her pussy throbbing once more when his hard dick slipped out. She pushed him back on the bed and straddled him. 'More.' she panted, her lust so great she wanted to pass out from sex.

Chapter 05

Jack pulled the cart filled with firewood into Sarah's garden and stopped at the stack in the back. Taking the empty jar from the top of the pile, he walked to the open door of the cottage, knocked on it and peeked inside. 'Sarah?' he asked.

He heard no answer and stepped inside. 'Sarah? It's Jack.'

He heard sounds coming from upstairs. 'Sarah? Are you okay?' he asked, worried she might be in trouble.

He walked up the stairs. 'Sarah?' he asked again at the sound of moaning and moved to the room it came from. 'It's me, Jack. I brought wood. Are you okay?'

He stopped at the sight of Red riding on top of a big black wolf, her hands grabbing the fur on his chest and his dick deep into her pussy.

'Yes!' she moaned as she looked back at him. 'Give me your wood! I need more for my fire!'

Jack took no time to get out of his clothes and move to the side of the bed where Red held out her hand. She took his growing shaft, pulled him close to her and wrapped her lips around his dickhead.

Jack sighed as her tongue rolled around his dickhead, licking and sucking it urgently in her lust. She tasted his hot flesh eagerly while Jack put his hand on her back between her shoulders and his dick started to get the familiar itch.

'Ohh Red..' he said. 'I'm glad I came here today..' He looked at Patrick and offered his hand. 'Hi, I'm Jack. Also the lumberjack.'

Patrick took his hand and shook it. 'Patrick. Wolf on vacation, trekking around here for the first ti-iiime!' he said, his hand getting squeezed by Jack who reacted at the sudden deep throating Red gave him.

Jack sighed deep, letting go. 'Sorry about that.'

'Is okay.' Patrick said, glancing at Red's devious smile around Jack's dick before grinding hard on him to make up for it.

Red rode Patrick's dick and bobbed her head in unison on Jack's dick while Patrick rubbed her tight ass and Jack massaged her breast and rolled her nipple with one hand. She hummed in hungry pleasure and closed her eyes, intensifying the sensation of working two dicks at once.

She moved her hips and clenched her pussy as if milking Patrick's dick. Her womb pressed against his sensitive tip and spurred his thickening dick on to empty his balls into her.

Eagerly sucking on Jack's dick made him release a lot of precum which she savoured before swallowing and licking more around his ridge. The taste became stronger with the room filled by the salty scent of sweat and sex.

Soon enough the two guys were so tense she only needed to press her pussy and mouth hard on them to get them to lose control. First Patrick came, growling deep and his hot seed filled her abdomen with a heatwave once more that day. Jack came soon after with a matching grunt, shooting his load into the back of Red's mouth where she licked it around and filled her mouth with the salty taste.

She rubbed her clit hard against Patrick's furry hilt and gave herself up to another climax which made her whole body shudder dreamily.

Red's, nor the guys' lust was sated yet and Patrick sat up at the head of the bed. Red knelt between his legs, sticking up her behind at Patrick, who sat on his knees behind her. 'More..' Red whispered.

She took hold of Patrick's gleaming dick and licked along his shaft with their mixed juices. With as much hunger as she did Jack's, she wrapped her lips around his tip and licked the last traces of his seed from it.

'Oh damn, Red..' Patrick growled softly. 'You're like a predator yourself.'

Jack rubbed his dick between her drenched lips once, then slid it inside her burning pussy with a muffled pleased squeal from her. 'I haven't seen you so hot before.' he said with a grin. He slid his dick back and forth slowly to warm up, then pumped harder when she tightened her pussy around him to urge him on.

Patrick grabbed the back of her neck while she wrapped her tongue around his dickhead and bopped her head up and down, bumping his tip against her throat. Despite just having come, the electric tension in his dick grew fast again under her attention. She took a deep breath, lowered her head and pressed his tip against her throat. He groaned in satisfaction when his head popped down her throat and her hungry humming vibrated through it.

Jack pushed his dick deep inside Red's pussy, grinding his tip against her womb, his hilt against her mound and his balls against her clit. The constant stimulation shooting through her lower half made her hips and legs tremble until he continued thrusting his dick hard inside her pussy again.

Red hummed and moaned more while the others groaned in primal pleasure.

Patrick couldn't resist her agile tongue and tight throat anymore. 'Gonna come again..' he growled, 'So good..' then came into her mouth with another deep growl.

Red gladly swallowed his seed, her throat pulsing from the throbbing of his dick. She could feel the warm liquid going to her stomach which made her pussy grip Jack's pussy even more.

Jack had been close to releasing his load into her and the extra pressure pushed him over the edge. 'Coming too!' he grunted and spilled his seed into her with a long groan before breathing hard in satisfaction.

Thrilled to have the guys get their pleasure from her, her whole body shook uncontrollably in her own orgasm and squirmed under the fantastic itch.

The three panted hard, Red leaned her upper body on Patrick's lap, her lips stroking Patrick's hard dick gently, her behind up in the air while Jack leaned back against the bed, smiling in satisfaction at the dripping pussy in front of him.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers