Red's Riding Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,066 Followers

When the covers on the other side of the bed started to move and Sarah popped up from under them, yawning and stretching, they all stared at her.

Patrick did a facepalm. 'Oh right, crap.' he said, fearing the worst.

Sarah blinked and looked at the sweaty trio on the other side of her bed.

'Hi grandma.' Red said, grinning a little. 'Brought you cookies from mom and wine.'

Sarah smiled at her. 'Wonderful, thank you, my dear.' she said.

Red looked at her grandma for a moment. 'Wait.' she said and frowned at Patrick. 'What did you do to grandma?'

'Basically the same thing you're doing to him.' Sarah said and sat up, taking a good look at Patrick and Jack's dicks. 'I think I'll have some of those cookies and wine after I've had some of that meat.'

Sarah pushed the covers from the bed and traced Patrick's dick with her fingers. 'I think it's time I return the earlier favour.' she said with a wink at him and pulled on him to come closer to her.

'Who am I to refuse such an offer?' Patrick chuckled.

He moved to her so she could lean on his lap, then she pulled up her right leg as she lied on her side. 'Jack my dear, would you be so kind to stuff this ol' girl with your vibrant young meat?'

Jack smiled at her. 'Sarah, you'll never get old.' he said, crawling closer on his knees with her left leg between his, held up her right leg and slid his slick dick gently into her pussy.

Sarah sighed, her lower body heating up again from inside her pussy, then licked along Patrick's shaft while Jack pumped his dick into her.

Patrick noticed Red's arousal hadn't died down yet, and seemed to get another boost at the sight of the elder woman receiving guilty pleasures from two guys at once. 'On your knees, Red.' he said.

She smiled, moved close to him and he slid his fingers between her legs, stroking her clit while dipping them in and out of her wet pussy. 'Yesss..' she sighed and bent closer to Patrick for him to lick all over her breasts.

Sarah slid his dick into her mouth, her tongue rubbing his tip and making him shiver. She squealed when Patrick rubbed her tight asshole with his thumb and pumped his dick deeper into her pussy as it got more wet.

'Today has been a really great day to bring you firewood.' Patrick said.

Patrick growled into Red's chest while Sarah alternated between fast and slow licks around his dickhead and its tip. Red's excitement grew at his growling and she rode his fingers while embracing his head, panting hard.

Jack moved his free hand up to Sarah's breasts, sliding his fingers across her hard nipples. She pushed her chest against his hand, desiring more of the touch against her chest. She clamped her right leg behind Jack's back, spurring him on to thrust his dick even harder into her needy pussy.

Jack's climax came first this time with the extra arousal of watching Sarah's mouth work, groaning hard as his pulsating dick shot his stream of seed into her mature pussy.

Sarah's pussy clamped hard around his dick, her abdomen tensed and her moans from her climax resonated through Patrick's dick who in turn growled hard into Red's chest when he shot his load in Sarah's throat. His fingers grabbed Red's pussy so hard that she lost it too in her trembling climax.

Epilogue

'Say,' Patrick said, sitting back against the headboard and nibbling on one of the freshly baked cookies while Red laid on his lap and Sarah on Jack's who sat next to him. 'Why are you called Red? I don't see the connection because you're no redhead and you don't wear anything red either.'

She chuckled. 'It's actually Red's Riding Hood. Let me show you why.' she said and stroked his dick to get it hard again.

When it was hard she straddled him, sat down, sighing as his dick went all the way inside her, twisted her hips and pulled up, holding his red stained dick against her red stained hood and grinned deviously at him. 'I get incredibly horny when I have my period, and then urgently need to ride fine dicks with my red hood.'

###

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,066 Followers