Reese and David: Golf Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, now who's talking sexy?" I shot back.

Just as I finished my wise crack I looked over at his ball again. It was like slow motion as the little white dimples moved just slightly. Then with a slight momentum, his Titleist fell over that tiny precipice and headed for the bottom of the cup.

"I just love the sweet rattle of the ball into that hard plastic cup." He said as he walked up and bent down to retrieve his ball.

"I don't believe it." I stood there with putter in hand, staring at him.

"It's perfectly legal. Check the rule book. I'm allowed time for it to fall in just like it did." He walked up to the cup reached in and pulled the ball out between two fingers and tossed it up in the air. As he snatched it back he glared at me. "Okay, pay up."

"Right here in the middle of the green, huh?" I walked toward him with confidence ready to reach out for him.

He quickly went defensive. "You really are a crazy woman today. No, not here on the green. I can wait."

I looked down the front of his khakis and saw his body was more eager than his words. "I think your little friend there is telling me something else."

"Come on let's get to the next tee. I'll take an I.O.U."

"Suit yourself. I'm willing and ready to make good on my promise." I sashayed past him ensuring my little skirt bobbed left and right in just enough of an exaggerated fashion as to tease his problem just that much more.

We both got in the cart and he pushed down the accelerator a little harder than normal. It almost made me tumble out. Then when he got to the tee box and braked too hard I thought I'd fly through the plexiglass windshield.

"Hey big boy, feeling frustrated? Taking it out on the cart?" I teased.

"No, I'm fine." He got out and walked away. "I have to pee. You go ahead and hit, I'll be right back." He said and walked off toward the little out building amongst the trees.

As I watched his delicious backside walk away from me, I felt deserted, but for the second or maybe tenth time that day another naughty idea popped into my head.

"Yea I think I need to go, too." I scooted over into the driver's seat and ran the cart passed him and stopped in front of the little brick building that served as a place for restrooms.

"I'll race you!" I called out and headed toward the ladies room door.

He responded accordingly and ran on into the men's side. Only he didn't know I was turning right around and following him in.

Before he knew what was happening I slapped him on the butt and reached on around to the front of his shorts. He about fell into the sink as he tried to turn around.

"What the he..." He didn't utter another word as I grabbed his neck and pulled him down to me. I parted my lips and the tip of my tongue traced around his lips. They parted too and my tongue quickly found his. He relented too easily and swirled his around mine, drawing it into his mouth, sucking it gently. As we sucked face I unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts then pushed them down over his hips. I pushed up closer and rubbed my upper thigh against him. I could feel him harden before me. Fishing blindly into the fly of the boxers I struggled to pull that growing rod out. When I finally was successful, that huge penis took full advantage of being set free and it grew to its full length in seconds in my hand. It throbbed hotly as I closed my fingers around it. I stroked it lightly as I heard and felt him moan into my mouth. I gripped it hard and pulled on it. I found myself smearing his amazingly generous pre-come on my palms and fingers.

"W...what are you going to do?" I heard David's choking question as I stroked his stiffening erection.

"I told you, darling. I was going to suck your beautiful big manhood before the eighteenth hole," I breathed hard and let my tongue slip out to moisten my lips. "You don't want me to do this?"

"No, I mean yes, but...well, I don't know if we should be doing it here." He said looking down watching wide-eyed as I hovered above his engorged penis.

"Would you rather go do it on the tee?" I said, but didn't wait for an answer and knelt down in front of him. Then with my lips right above his penis, I stuck my tongue out again, darting out this time to touch his swollen tip.

"Uhhh!" he grunted. David's head was back against the bathroom mirror, his eyes closed and his mouth open. I watched the head in front of my face as it throbbed for a second, then settled, and aimed directly at my drooling mouth. I teased the underside of his balls with my fingertips.

I pointed my tongue and with a stiff flick slowly pressed into that growing little pool of clear moisture. I could hear him suck in a deep breath and felt the rest of his body stiffen as I lingered and lapped at the tiny hole. His hips lurched forward and the point of my tongue stabbed wetly into that tiny slit.

Again he whimpered.

I finally brought my whole mouth down and engulfed him in one full motion. I increased my wild mouthing of his rod, letting my tongue ream the crown and swallowed his beautiful mushroomed head, my nails continued to run under his balls. My mouth ground down harder on his throbbing shaft as his fingers splayed on the back of my head twisting my hair. Suddenly, David's hips jerked forward, and his lust-engorged penis rammed deeper into my mouth. I depressed my tongue and let him fill my cheeks with his pulsing hardness. He held my face between his hands, the panting of his ragged breathing coming shorter. His instinctive thrusting nearly caused his long hard sex to travel too far and nearly made me gag. I could see as well as feel I had more of his length disappear between my lips than I ever had but still he had more to feed me.

I breathed through my nose but still gasped for air as he thrust himself in and out of my mouth four or five more times.

And then ... all at once, I felt the eruption take place, feeling the first stream of white-hot liquid leap from his penis. He inhaled hard above me as he began a short staccato jerking as he flowed into my madly sucking mouth. It was so hot feeling him flood my mouth. Thick flows of his boiling semen streamed from the swollen end and the immediate volume caused my nostrils to flare out in an opposite reaction. I closed my eyes and tried to keep from choking as I also tried to enjoy his sex still ramming through my tight lips. With his hands clenched and nearly pulling my hair now he pulled himself free of my mouth but with one hand continued to jerk himself off for another three or four fist strokes, having enough left to cum on my face and neck.

I stood up and using my finger wiped the few drops of cum that lingered on my lips and chin, then put in my mouth and slowly licked it clean. "You taste so incredible. I love you and your cum so much."

David just stood there, his cock slowly wilting, his mouth still wide open, totally dumbfounded and I hoped totally satisfied.

I stood, whipped down a few paper towels from the dispenser and wiped off most of my lover's remnants then I tossed the sticky towels at him and walked out to hop back in the golf cart to head back to the tee box.

*****

I teed up my ball and went through my pre-shot routine before David came out of the bathroom. I was extremely horny by now and could feel my nipples were as hard as they had ever. I could also feel the stain of David's cum on my skin and smell the wonderful lingering aroma. I finally setup over my ball and hit a solid drive down the fairway. I was relieved to see the little pink thing end up in the short rough and not in the trees.

Over the next couple of holes David was actually able to recover in more ways than one and we finished the front nine with him confidently ahead, I'm sure he thought, by two strokes. We grabbed a couple of sandwiches and tall 'Half and Half' drinks. Those are cold drinks that are half lemonade and half iced tea. Arnold Palmer the great hall of fame golfer made the combination famous and his likeness and story is on each tall can.

*****

At least two groups, a threesome and a foursome had passed us on the way to the tenth tee while we had eaten. But we weren't in any hurry today. Besides, now it left another gap between us and the next group behind us. By the time we were up on the par four eleventh green I still didn't see anyone on the tee box behind us.

We played a rather calm first few holes on the back nine. David and I were all but even as we approached the sixteenth green.

He lofted a pitching wedge toward the elevated green, but it was coming in short. It hit the front right corner of the green and then skidded on until his ball rolled into the greenside bunker.

"Damn, first sand all day. I guess I'll just have to keep this wedge." He called over to me by the cart. "I'm not really much of a sand player though. But I'll try my best. Bring my putter with you just in case though." David commented with that cocky attitude in his voice again.

As I walked up the green I saw he was set in the sand trap already and was concentrating hard. He took his backswing and played a full swing, which I thought immediately he was right he was not a good sand player. He was going to whack that poor little white ball clear across the green and onto the next tee. I watched as the ball rose high, flew over the flag, and landed about fifteen feet past the flag. I was sure it was going to skip right on off the other side, but instead I watched as backspin caught the ball and propelled it back towards David and the pin. Fifteen feet became ten, then five and finally less than one.

David called out, "Not bad huh?" and then laughed at the obviously astonished look on my face.

I said nothing right away, but walked over to the pin, and instead of pulling it so he could putt it in, I lowered my own putter and swatted at his ball, knocking it back to him. "That's a gimme."

"What are you gonna 'gimme'? He got this innocently sexy look on his handsome face.

"We'll see. We still have two holes to go."

*****

On up to the seventeenth tee we went. He had a par on sixteen while I had a bogey, so since he had beat me he had the honors and would tee off first, but...

"You go ahead and hit. I'm gonna clean my ball." He said as he put his ball in the ball washer and started plunging up and down on the black plastic handle.

"Alright, if you insist. I'll just have to show you what a good drive looks like again." I said, and teed my ball up. As I got up into my stance, I looked back and saw him still at the ball washer his hand moving up and down. "You know, that looks awful kinky from here. You sure you aren't practicing for later?"

"Just hit the ball." He called back and pulled his ball out wiped it with the cloth hanging on the side of the pole.

I smiled and addressed my ball. Just as I was about to take my back swing a gust of wind lifted my skirt. I paused and pushed it back down. Then I addressed my pink ball again, but once more just as I got ready for my back swing, another gust of wind fluffed up my short skirt. Before I could reach down this time though, David had scurried up and knelt behind me. He pushed his hands up between my thighs.

"Hey!" I gave out a high pitched scream.

"Shhhh. Settle down." David said calmly and looked up at me. As I looked down at him he was looking from side to side, I assume to see if anyone else was in sight, but it didn't slow him from running his fingers across the damp lips of my sex through my underwear. I bit my lower lip and shuddered as he ran them back and forth deeper into my moist folds. I closed my eyes and let out a moan of pleasure as he rubbed his long thick index finger up over my clitoris. My low moan quickly turned into a near shrill shriek of delight it felt so good.

Just as suddenly as he had appeared beneath though he stopped and stood behind me again. "Okay, now give the ball a good whack."

"What?" I gave him a pitiful look as I stood there with my legs parted and the breeze still blowing up under my skirt, which was in no way cooling the fire that he had ignited. "You can't be serious?"

"Just hit the ball. Your teasing got me to hit the ball further a couple times today, now it's your turn to take a huge whack being all sexed up."

"Now look who's being the big tease." I thought about whacking something alright, like the side of his head with my driver. But I thought better of it. I wanted him to be fully functional for me later. So he was safe from my wrath for now.

I wound up and did give the ball a good 'whack'. But for the first time today it sliced off into the trees on the left. And it just kept going.

"Hmmm, I guess your pre-swing antics broke my concentration, Lover." I turned and walked off the tee box. "Let's see how you drive on this hole."

"No problem. This has always been one of my best driving holes on the course." He teed up his ball and addressed it in his usual pre-swing routine.

Just as he got ready to do that last little tick of his arms I'd seen all day to take his back swing...I yelled.

"Wait!"

Before he could look back at me I was down on my knees behind him now. I reached up between his legs and locked my fingers around the bulge in his shorts. "I knew it. You got sexed up playing with me. I just want to know how you can possibly be so unmerciful toward that poor little white ball."

"What are you talking about?" He looked down at me.

"It's just not fair to have two big clubs to hit with." I gave him a healthy squeeze and laid my cheek against his hip to grin up at him.

"One club for the 'poor little white ball', as you call, it and one real big club coming up for you, Lover." He said and jutted his hips forward stabbing that monster of his into my palm.

I gave it another good squeeze and pull then got up to walk back to the cart. "Okay, your turn. Give it a whack; with your driver not that bad boy in your boxers."

"I may hit this sucker five hundred yards now with my extra big club you made for me." David still had not come out of his stance when he looked over his shoulder at me.

"Just hit the ball stud."

David addressed the ball this time, but obviously rushed through his swing. I couldn't see it from this angle, but I'm sure that other 'club' of his could not have deflated that quickly so he must have been thrown off balance by it. As huge as he got down there I'm sure he'd a lot of blood to fill it and with that his monster must weigh a lot. Indeed I saw his ball goes out a ways and take a mighty hook for his left-handed swing and trail off into the trees also. His of course much farther down than mine.

"I guess you lost your concentration too." I teased and slid my driver back in my bag.

"Just get in the cart and let's go find our balls." He marched toward me and the cart. "You better keep your mind on the game if you want to finish eighteen."

"Who said all eighteen holes had to be played on the course," I replied brushing my hand over his shorts as he walked by me to put his club away.

"Get in." He scoffed.

I let him be for the moment as he drove us down the fairway and then into the woods toward where my ball had entered.

"There's my ball," I almost yelled as I pointed off to the right where my pink ball sat up on a tuft of weeds. He drove over deeper into the trees.

"I don't think you have a shot at all from here." He told me. "Why don't you just get another ball and drop one back in the rough?"

"I have a better idea. Why don't I play two balls instead of one?" I said as I slipped my hand up the leg of his shorts and under his boxers to grasp his hairy, manly balls. "I found them!"

I lowered my head and pressed my face down onto his crotch and proceeded to nibble at him through his pants leg as my hands worked to unbutton and unzip his shorts. When I lifted my head we could both see his cock pushing out of those boxers, bulging right towards my face.

"Come on; let's play your balls from here." I got up from the cart walked around to his side. He stood and I wrapped my arms around him. I got up on my toes and stuck my tongue into his mouth. Once I had his full attention I let him go.

"Look at me, David," I said, "Look into my eyes. "I want you to make love to me. I want to do it, right here and right now."

"But..." He seemed dumbfounded, but the bulge in his khakis gave him away. Leaning forward, I took his hand and pulled him behind another tree.

I lay down on the grass and stuck my hands up under my skirt and whipped my underwear down. "David, take me right now."

David's face went from nervous to gleaming as he looked between my thighs and face.

"I've never done this before, Miss Mathews. What am I supposed do?" He stared hard between my legs now with a huge boyish grin.

"Hmm, why don't you get down here and lick me like I'm an ice cream cone, a very drippy ice cream cone, Mr. Smalley." I told him as I pulled my wet lips apart before his face and exposed my wetter insides and my swollen clitoris which felt like it stuck out like a ripe berry. "Now get down here and flick that hot tongue like crazy over this cherry on top."

"I'll do my best Miss Mathews." He said in a soft voice and looking me right in the eye even as he lowered his head between my thighs.

"Oooo!" I moaned when he made the first slash of his tongue up through my hot pink sundae.

Of course David was far from an inexperienced teenager as his talented tongue lapped up my dripping juices and he so expertly sucked on my labia while his fingers stroked and caressed down to the moist crack of my bottom. I involuntarily lifted my hips to meet his face even harder. At the same time I was opening myself to him from behind. He didn't disappoint me. He crooked his finger between my cheeks and easily found my tight little hole back there. As his tongue sped up the momentum over my clitoris his finger pushed gently inside. But I wanted more and began to grind down on his lone thick finger. It felt so tight, but felt so good. I heard the whimper exit my throat and felt like I was two different women as he pleasured me. My cunty was beyond being a dripping ice cream now, it felt as if it was flowing with my juices and his hot saliva. It felt like a warm bath soothing me with my vibrator buzzing away on my loving pearl. Only I could swear at that very moment his strong tongue was flicking over my clit faster than my vibey ever had. I was beginning to breathe so fast, my whimper became a drawn out and ever escalating grown. As I felt his long finger slither up another couple of inches I squeezed down on it hard and shoved my sex hard into his tongue.

My whole body hung in suspension between ecstasy and exhaustion. The stars began to circle my head and I exhaled one deep breath from my lungs and then the explosion came. I came. I came hard. I kept coming. The vibrations on my clit kept coming. The wet sounds in and around my body became like a storm. My breath came in such short and rapid starts I just knew I was going to pass out. Then one last strike of lightning flashed in my mind's eye and down through my body. I tensed and then collapsed.

I recovered enough to realize I lay back on the ground and my breathing was calming. That is until I looked up to see my lover, my stud, my David, pulling his stiffened manhood out through the fly of his boxers. It throbbed there until he reached up to give it a little extra squeeze. When he did a bead of pre-cum oozed out. I looked up into his face my lips curled and I gave him the most lewd smile I could muster.

"That didn't take much effort to get you back to game form." I stuck out my tongue and gave a long swipe over my wet lips. "Mmm. I think I want more."

The look on David's face was almost scary. He looked me hard in the eyes and did not speak or smile. He just crawled up on his knees between my legs and reaching around my hips he lifted me off the ground and pulled me up over his body. Before I knew what was happening he thrust up into me plunging his sex deep into mine and he held me there. I went past the initial shocking tightness and pain and savored the feeling of his huge throbbing manhood. He held me and pummeled me with his thrusting.