Reese and David: Golf Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, oh yes, you finally get a hole in one baby!" I feel him swelling as he bounced me up and down and I jerked my head back arching myself to his steel rod fill me. I was soon so full I was sure his impending load of cum would have no room to ejaculate into.

I screamed in joy, wrapping my legs around him, holding him inside me. I could feel every inch of him as he swelled inside me and just enough friction across my clit sent me into another orgasm that erupted and swept over me. I rode it and rode it as I rode him.

As I was about to come back down David pulled back and slowly pushed himself back into me once, twice, and a third time slamming into me as he screamed out. He fell over onto me and buried his face in my neck as he finally let himself go. He came with several short thrusts. He continued to moan loudly as he bit into my neck. I felt his hard penis twitch and jump a couple more times as my cunty contracted around it.

For several moments we stayed like that, him resting on top of me, my arms holding him tight. His body continued to move slowly as he now only nuzzled my neck. As he caught his breath I felt his warm liquid running out of my body and down the crack of my bottom.

David pushed himself up and slowly pulled out of me. That huge manhood of his even post-orgasm remained thick and hard as he needed a concerted effort to come out. I had never had never felt so tight around any other man. He exited with small pop! Then he turned over and dropped down onto his back beside me. I curled up on my side and put my head on his chest. I could still hear his healthy young heart pounding wildly. He moved his arm and pulled me closer.

"You made my birthday a day to remember, Reese," he whispered, as I felt his fingers moving softly through my hair, "really remember."

As I was about to roll over on top of him, I noticed a couple pair of legs only a few feet in front of us. I looked up and saw a couple, a man and woman standing near the tree we had supposedly been hiding behind. "We have an audience." I said with a nervous lilt in my voice.

I could feel David turn beneath me. He looked up with a shocked face. I smiled at our couple as they look back astonished at what lay in front of them. The guy looked to be in his early thirties and the girl looked to be a little younger, and was very pretty to say the least. I quickly lost my nervousness and with the remaining warmth of my orgasms still flowing through me, I boldly stood up. "I'm just learning a few new things about the game. My boyfriend here is good with a club."

"Uh, my wife is just learning, too." The man stuttered. "My wife hit her ball in the trees here. We just came looking for it. We didn't mean to bother you." He continued to stammer. Hubby was getting a good look at me in my short white skirt and the undies hanging off my left foot. His jaw was easing open and I swear he was about to drool.

I glanced over at the woman who ignored me and was obviously engrossed in looking down at David's slowly wilting but still impressive looking manhood. I just don't know if it was ladylike of her to be standing there with her jaw hanging down and the start of a little drool building at the corner of her mouth, too. But how could I blame her. She only blinked back into focus when David finally scurried up, pulling his boxers and shorts up as quickly as he could.

"You two can play through if you'd like." I offered trying to clear the air of tension and being perfectly comfortable letting them play on. David would need a few minutes I'm sure. To be honest, I needed some time, too.

"Come on honey," The husband took his wife's hand and awkwardly stepped back around the tree. The missus almost tripped as she started walking when she couldn't avert her eyes from my hunky boyfriend.

They did play on. Only they didn't retrieve the wife's ball. They just went on to the next tee.

David and I straightened up and I picked up my ball. We went on up and picked up David's ball, too. Then we sat and waited to let another group play through.

We didn't finish the hole either. We moved on to the last hole.

*****

The eighteenth hole was a par five and somehow we both made it the green in regulation. David's approach shot was with his 3-wood. He struck it perfectly. It just flew and flew. The ball hit about twenty yards in front of the green. But it must have been a hard spot as it bounced up and went right toward the fringe. It rolled right up to the left side of the green, maybe thirty-five feet from the flag. He ended up three putting, but was not bothered by a bogey at all.

I sank my ten-footer for a par five. I made the short walk to the hole and made a big production of retrieving my ball from the cup. I'm sure my skirt rode up enough to give him another clear view of the bareness between my legs. I had stuffed my panties in my golf bag between holes.

When I looked back up at him, I saw his lusty expression. "Oops, sorry big fella. But I guess you are the birthday boy, so you deserve a little extra show." I walked up to him, reached up to put my hand behind his head and pulled him down. I slowly licked his lips with my pointed tongue before slipping it between them and on into his mouth. I kissed him slow and deep. He reached around me and palmed my behind though the thin material of my skirt. He then had both hands back there and not so gently cupped my cheeks in his eager hands.

"Reach down a little lower and you're gonna feel how wet I still am."

"You're dripping," He said as I felt two of his long thick fingers slip up inside me. "Is that me still dripping out of you?"

"I'm sure some of it is; it's your leftovers." I reached up and kissed him again, "Speaking of leftovers, I hope you've still got something left for me, Lover. Golf is only the start to our day."

"I'm sure I do." He confidently expressed with a very huge smile.

I looked down at his shorts and saw the ever present erection building in his khakis. This man was incredible. He was making me feel incredible.

We walked hand in hand off the last green and back to our cart.

Since we didn't finish a couple of holes and probably incorrectly recorded a couple of other, we'll never know who beat whom in that first round of golf together. One thing I know he'll remember is how he scored his first hole in one on the golf course. He'd never have to reveal he sunk it while off the fairway and in the trees rather than in the cup on the green.

*****