Reese and David: Proposal Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now look who's getting into the spirit!" Vi yelled out.

"Yea, yea, I'm just trying to appease you drunken broads. Besides I don't think my future hubby will need these on our wedding night. Maybe I want to give David a baby already." I gave them all a cheesy grin.

That got a slack jawed look from my sister.

But Jenna blurted out. "Who said they were for your hubby anyway?"

All the rest of the girls in unison bellowed out a roaring, 'Ooooo!"

"You girls are so more than bad!" I kept grinning, with an added blush in my cheek and went to sit back down.

Nobody said a word for the next few seconds. They were all looking at one another grinning. Then the grins got wider until finally Shellie yelled out. "It's a bachelorette party. It's supposed to have a little adult entertainment."

That must have been a cue as at that very moment music kicked up from somewhere, the lights in the whole suite went down and out of one of the bedrooms came someone in a uniform. It was obviously a fake police officer's uniform but it was complete with a silly full face mask. The guy started gyrating around the huge living room in front of all the girls. They started whooping it up again.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed loudly, "Tell me you girls didn't!"

"Sis," Vi called over the music, "I promised you years ago I would have a male stripper at your bachelorette party and I do not intend to break my promise!"

"You promised me tonight though, no strippers." I yelled back.

"I said, no strippers, plural. This is just one good one. So sit back and enjoy." She raised her glass. "To the stripper!"

"To the stripper!" All the girls cheered in unison and threw back still more alcohol.

"I can't believe you guys!" I cried out. "David's going to kill me when he finds out."

"How is he going to find out? I'm not going to tell." Dee said, and suddenly the girls got quiet around the room for another few seconds. It was only a few seconds because, as if they were a rehearsed chorus, every woman busted out with a hysterical round of laughter.

"It's not funny!" I tried to yell over the raucous din.

"Oh, if you only knew!" Jenna called out.

"I have a feeling you'll need to slip into a fresh pair of panties before you leave here tonight!" Dee added. "Oh wait, you aren't wearing any! That's okay. Luckily for you we bought you a butt load of new ones." She reached over to the cart and tossed up several pairs.

Another round of laughter burst out louder than the first. The whole time our male dancer was making the rounds throughout the room.

"Come on stud! Strut that stuff!" Amanda cried out and a little of her drink sloshed back onto her blouse. She just looked down and shook her braless 35Cs.

I found myself smiling, despite my apprehension. But I did wonder what my fiancé would think of this. He'd more than likely never believe it. It was almost surreal to me. I was feeling good though, what with the couple of weak drinks and being with my best friends all had loosened me up. And yes seeing this man, along with listening to all the blatant sexual talk surrounding me, had a little something to do with it, too. My mind wandered but only as far as my own guy and his muscular hard body. I grinned remembering he was out on a job of his own doing a similar thing. He had a party of horny older women to dance for himself. That started to make me feel a little less guilty. But then I also remembered the man I was marrying in just a few days had danced for the women in this room several months ago. My man was just a fantasy back then, just a thrill for the girls and me for a moment in time.

That was all then.

Now David was the real deal for me and I loved him so much.

Even so, the little thrill the girls had served up for me did make me feel nice. There was no harm in some innocent fun. The dancer seemed most at ease with this group of horn dog girls. He seemed to be a real natural as everyone applauded and cheered, although judging by the number of times hands missed one another while clapping, I'd have said that group of girls was well on the way to a very, very pleasantly drunk followed by unpleasant hangovers in the morning. After a few more minutes of his gyrating I looked around and saw nearly every other girl staring hungrily at him. Even without the same abundance of alcohol in me, I was feeling those all too familiar urges deep between my thighs. Every time he made his way in front of me and suggestively gyrated his body towards my face, I felt less and less like a bride-to-be and more and more like a single girl out on the town looking for a good one night stand!

Jenna abruptly rose to her feet, albeit somewhat shakily and stood directly in front of our fake police officer. She gave him a very flirtatious smile and then raised a finger to the lips of his mask. At first, the man kissed it rather politely through his mask, but then when she poked it through that little hole cut for the mouth I could tell he sucked it right on in between his real lips. Every girl in the room watched with interest as Jenna twisted her finger around and then withdrew it. It was fully moistened from the hunky guy behind the mask.

"Mmmm, thank you, stud." Jenna called out ever more flirtatiously and then she shoved that finger down the front of her pants. Before all our eyes she began a sexy gyration of her own. I swear she was going to make herself cum right there in front of us all. She moaned and grunted.

Finally, Shellie reached up and yanked on her arm. "Aww, sit down you horny broad. Our man here is the show not you."

Jenna more fell than sat back on the couch laughing hysterically.

"Show us your cock stud!" Dee suddenly shouted and when I looked back she was waving paper money.

Our dancer did a sexy little twist, dipped and turned over toward the ecstatic brunette. He jutted his hip out toward Dee. She pulled on the waistband of his pants and shoved the bills inside.

The guy did another sexy turn and strutted out to the middle of the room.

"Go ahead, Reese, your turn, give the young man his tip!" I heard Dee yelling at me.

Vi, sitting next to me, stuffed a few bills in my hand. "Go on, sis. Give the guy a tip."

My face turned red again.

I may have thought I had loosened up by then, but I abruptly thought about David and what he would think. Of course, at the same time, David could be getting the same attention wherever he was right then. My face felt red hot as this guy made his way around the cocktail table toward me. He hadn't taken a thing off yet, but I could tell he had a body that would make any outfit look good. And he was dancing too, not just strutting around, or posing. He could move and it was definitely hot, too.

Now standing right in front of me, I also noticed something else, a very sizable bulge in his uniform pants. It was suddenly less than a foot or so in from my nose, gyrating around and around, up and down.

"Go ahead Reese, he's waiting for his tip!" Dee yelled at me.

I gave her a look and stuck my tongue out. She just puckered up and blew me kisses. That is before Amanda pounced on her again and they pretended to get playful once more.

I stared back at that dancing crotch and was nearly hypnotized. I was too afraid to look up into the guy's face even if it was covered by a mask. So I took a deep breath, half closed my eyes and was about to stuff a couple bills into his pants, when he suddenly thrust his pelvis right at me. It was like he hit me square in the face with that thing. I fell back in my chair, my mouth wide open in shock. Slowly, he continued to gyrate, as he pulled the waistband of his uniform pants out. He held that pose, thrusting his hips and his mighty manhood forward.

"Oh, Reese, he wants you in his pants!" Jenna shrieked.

Instead of being more embarrassed and nervous I felt a fresh loosening up as the girls cheered me on. I tried to form a serious look on my face, sat up, and began dropping the bills one at a time down into his pants. All the women hooted and clapped. As I got the last one in, he shook his pelvis right up in front of my face once more before he turned and rolled his tight ass up against my nose.

"Oh my!" I yelled and raised my hands to shove that tight butt away. And it was tight!

"Yeah baby!" Shellie yelled.

"Yeah, give it to us stud!" Jenna yelled louder over din.

Whether fueled by the liquor or just plain being horny as my little sister always seemed to be, Vi surprised the hell out of me by suddenly standing, putting her hands to our fake cop's chest then running them down to his hips. With a gleeful loud shriek, she grasped the side of his uniform pants and ripped them right off!

Tear away pants!

Our dancer never stumbled and kept right on gyrating to the heavy beat of the music.

"Um, love the shiny, uh, full, g-string young man." Vi screamed almost in my ear as she sat back down next to me.

I had to admit she was right. That shiny gold g-strong he wore barely covered the huge package he was handsomely endowed with.

"Yes!" Dee shouted out excitedly, "I sure hope he has a cute one. And I don't mean the cute ass I'm already staring at!"

Jenna turned to Vi and asked, "My gosh, girl! Where did you find this guy? Is he really as BIG as he looks under that thong?"

Vi took the mouth of her beer bottle from between her lips, and more giggled a reply, "Believe it or not, I think I know exactly how big that thing of his is."

Both girls turned to look at me and gave me the goofiest grins I'd seen on two women. Then Vi pointed her tongue, eased it down into the little round opening of her beer bottle and winked at me. I blinked, shook my head and looked back over at our dancer, still working his very suggestive gyrations only a couple steps away.

"What do you think, Dee?" Jenna yelled out before she took another good long gulp of her mixed drink.

"What do I think about what?" Petite little Dee replied as she rocked in her seat to the music and the young man's swaying hips.

"What do you guess his, um, size is?" She winked.

"Oh that," Dee looked at the guy's crotch, squinted, screwed up her lip sin thought, squinted again. "Hmm, I'd say well over seven."

"Geez, girl! That is at least a good eight inches." Shellie chimed in as she sat, legs tucked under her chair, bouncing up and down, her skirt riding well up her thighs. Lo and behold I wasn't the only one sans panties!

"Ladies, ladies," Amanda sat up and leaned across the far side of the table. "Even I can tell you it's at least a good nine-incher!" She too gave me a little wink before looking back at the young man.

I stared at her for a second and then looked back at the man, okay more at his crotch than the man himself. He really was filling up that strip of cloth very nicely. "Just about the size of my Davey-boy, huh? Maybe I should call him up and get him over here so we can compare the two!" I yelled out over the music and chatter.

At that point all the girls stopped their talking and yelling. This time our male dancer even stopped and except for the music there was no other sound for a several seconds.

As I got ready to ask what the problem was, Vi nearly choked on a swig of her beer before half of the swallow came spraying out of her mouth onto the cocktail table before us. The next thing I knew all the girls were laughing as hard as they had been all night. Shellie laughed so hard she literally fell off the couch, legs flailing, her fiery red pubes displayed to the whole room.

Before I knew what was happening our male dancer was back in front of me, even closer than before. His bulging thong was in my face. He appeared to be looking for some personal attention. Although I'm sure most of the girls in that hotel suite would have eagerly groped his tempting 'package', I smiled, raised my hand and sank back in my chair.

Obviously he didn't get the message as he instead pressed closer.

"No. No thank you." I reached up and pushed on his stomach, which by the way was very taut and muscular under that fake uniform shirt of his.

Again he pressed forward.

I was about to rear up and give him a piece of my mind for being so bold when abruptly he ripped his shirt off and before I could react he laid it over my head. The next thing I knew he pulled the crotch of his g-string aside and there under his shirt I was presented a very personal close-up, albeit shadowy, of his mostly hard cock as it fell out and hit me in the face. I know my eyes grew wide as he rolled his hips and that cock lengthened and straightened some more, slapping me back across the cheek. I just stared at the man's penis, ruddy, thick and growing right in front of my eyes. Then there was a glint of brightness as the shirt moved with one of his gyrations and it gave me a couple seconds to see that smooth head gleaming up at me.

Wait!

There was something about that swelling cock head.

I knew that cock!

I immediately came out from under the shirt and looked up. Instead of that dumb mask, there was a very familiar face smiling looking down at me.

"Da...David? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just came by to see how you were doing?" He lied but with a wonderful grin.

"Yeah right." I smirked as I saw his erection tenting up his shirt.

"I really just wanted to be here to tell you..." He hesitated and seemed to get choked up.

"Tell me what, David?" I reached out with both hands, steadied his hips.

He looked down at me with a wet glistening in his eyes and said, "That I love you."

Tears came to my eyes as I squeezed his thighs, "I love you too, David."

"Awww, that is so romantic." I heard Vi call out from the other side of the room. I didn't realize she and all the girls had since gotten up and moved across the living room.

"They are such a cute couple aren't they?" Jenna added.

Then there was a unified 'Awwww' in the room over the dance music.

Between the tears, the blushing and the dampness still very present between my legs I was literally so emotionally messed up at that moment. But it was a good mess to be in. I looked back up at my fiancé, the sexy male dancer, and he winked at me then blew me a kiss.

"I can't believe you guys." I called out and looked around my lover's hip. "I really can't believe you guys did this."

"Like I said, if you are mad, it's all your sister's fault." Mac replied. "If you're getting hot and horny over your guy there, then we'll all take the credit."

"We thought it was just the perfect thing, to reminisce on how you two first met." Jenna put her arm around Mac, looking somewhat sober for the first time in the last hour or so.

"Thank you." I said getting choked up myself.

"Well, make it official and give the young man a kiss and I don't mean on the lips." Vi yelled.

"What? No! No way." I started to push David and his uniform shirt away, when Vi ran up and pushed him back.

"Yes! A kiss on his manhood just like that first night."

"Not here!" I looked at her and then back up at David. David's answer was to jut his hips and his incredibly still mostly erect sex to my cheek under the uniform shirt.

"You'll have to go back under." He said in a clear, somewhat official-like voice. "It's against the rules to expose myself in public." He smiled as broadly as ever.

"Do it!" Vi called out and shoulder nudged David again.

"Yeah, do it!" Jenna added her insistence.

The next thing I knew all the girls in the room took up the chant..."Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Hesitantly, I reached out under the shirt to touch David's erection. I ran my fingers slowly around it, up and down the length before looking around the room and watching every girl's head craning, eyes bulging trying to get a peek as they continued to chant..."Do it! Do it! Do it!" Shellie, Dee, Amanda and Mac were all standing now with their drinks raised, lined up like a horny little chorus.

For a moment, with David still rolling his hips toward my face, I had the notion to give the drunk, horny girls an eyeful of my fiancé's luscious nine-inch-plus cock. But I knew if I did a couple of them would want to do more than just look.

Yes, I knew my girlfriends.

All the girls watched, only fantasizing though, as I dove back under the privacy of David's faux uniform shirt and planted my lips on his cock head, giving my fiancé a big wet kiss. Of course, I got back as much moisture or more as he had oozed out his usual generous amount of pre-cum. I licked it all up and gave him another little kiss. I knew the girls thought I was doing something else as I lingered under there so long.

I heard the surprised yells and raucous cheers as I kissed him once more for good measure and then leaned back with a mischievous grin as I licked my lips. Everyone was cheering still, all except Vi. I swear her eyes were nearly popping out of her head!

She finally blinked and let out a loud whistle. "Holy crap, boy! I see now why you're marrying her! She truly loves your cock, oh and you too of course." She raised her glass in an approving gesture, but then she surprised me right back as she came back over to us, wrapped her arm up around David's neck and pulled his head down to plant a big slobbering kiss on him. After she extracted her tongue from his mouth, she staggered back and raised her glass once more. "Welcome to the family, David. Both in blood, my sister and I, but also the close family here in this room."

"Here, here!" Jenna raised her glass, struggling to stand.

One by one each of the other good friends of mine stood, and each slurred out their own, "Here, here!"

I giggled and blushed. Even David's face turned a bit red, this from a guy that danced provocatively in front of women all the time and had all but exposed himself to the very horny women again. It was cute that my fiancé still had that innocence about him being scrutinized by other women's lustful gazes.

With that, I reached under his shirt and tucked him back, with some difficulty, snugly into his g-string. Once his manhood was covered, he picked up his pants and then reached for my hand. "Come on, we have the master bedroom to ourselves for the night."

"What?" I hesitated and then looked over at my sister.

"It's all yours, big sister. You two go have fun and we'll wrap up the party out here." Vi smiled and winked again.

"Oh Vi, oh everybody, thank you so much for all this and for being my best, best friends." I let the tears flow and broke from David and went over to a group hug with all the girls.

As each peeled away I was left to hug Vi alone. "Thanks, Sis."

"Thank you for putting up with a horny broad and the rest of your horny broad friends," she said, still hugging me. Then she held me out at arm's length and wiped her eyes with one hand. "So now more importantly, I hope you are indeed wet down there." She then looked past me and toward David. "As I think your stud boy over there is in real need of a good hot wet place to stick that healthy boner of his." She obviously looked down at his shiny G-string. She finally grabbed my shoulders, spun me around and then smacked my backside. "Now go on, go take care of that man!"

"Thank you all again!" I called out as I ran over to David. He squeezed my hand in his strong one and we headed off to the bedroom to a rowdy round of catcalls and whistles behind us.

* * * * *

...after a couple hours of making sweet love, our sweaty bodies were still wrapped upon one another.

"It has always amazed me how we think of the same thing so often. It's like we can read each other's thoughts." I said to David as he held me in his long muscular arms.

"Can you read my thoughts right now?" He softly asked me as he brushed back the bangs from my face.

"Well, from the little grin on your face and the slight drool at the corner of your mouth," I ran my finger around his lips, "I can pretty much tell it's not about drinking a warm glass of milk before we go to sleep."