Reese and David: Proposal Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gosh!" I swooned for him, that sensation back there was so unexpected, but so exquisite. He gently nibbled and kissed my butt cheeks and thighs then teased back around to my crack. As he teased back there he tapped his fingers on my quivering cunty.

"Oh yes!" I called out.

"You like that huh?" He said as his hands slid upward over my bare hips, over the soft small of my belly, and up under the swells of my breasts.

"Uh huh..."

David smoothed his hands back down around my back as he leaned forward and pressed his face to my belly button. Then his long fingers ran down the backs of my thighs, until his fingertips plunged between my cheeks and he squeezed both pulling me to him.

I know gasps of pleasure escaped from my lips as he descended back down beyond my belly, finding his way to my warm wet center, his tongue slicking a pathway forward into the wet crotch of my panties and between the swollen ridges of my vulva molded tightly by the thin material. He paused, then lapped hungrily deep in the valley of my waiting cunty. I gasped ever louder, my hands pressing on the top of his head as he licked through my sheer, baby blue underwear. The strip between my legs had practically been soaking wet already, now with his voracious tonguing my crotch was certainly soaked through and through.

I shuddered and my body fully stiffened, the breath caught in my lungs and I finally lurched into his face as his tongue deftly controlled my body. An instinctive cry surged up from my throat as the first orgasm of the evening, my first climax as a married woman came upon me without warning. He flicked his tongue up and down, back and forth across my swollen clitty poking up hard through my undies. My hands were now on the back of his neck, pulling him still tighter. His broad tongue painted loving wet strokes through my sex lips. I so wanted that long talented tongue to pierce through that sheer material and give me a full on licking and tonguing.

He paused, closed his eyes and breathed in deep. "Mmm, oh my Ree, oh my...," he more groaned than spoke. Not for one second did he take his loving mouth fully from my cunty. He even plunged his whole tongue deeper stretching the material to its limits as the tip entered me.

"David!" I cried out, arching my back as I pressed my feet into the bed sheets to feed him as much as I possibly could. I felt no reluctance bucking wildly against this face. His ever earnest movements showed me how much he wanted to please me. Soon his nose was pushing directly against my clit. I almost unconsciously thrust back at him, rising and falling in rhythm with his tonguing. Then what started as s low groan hit a crescendo as I let go with a long high pitched cry, as I came with the second of many more incredibly beautiful orgasms of the night.

After a few quiet moments, I looked down my body and my focus settled upon David's wet lips and face. "You know that was just the beginning. We have the rest of the honeymoon week to enjoy ourselves."

"I know. But I want to look at you now," he said softly. "Will you let me?"

The words seemed to sing to me. He summoned me and my breasts rose, the curve of my stomach longed to be bared to his eyes. I needed to be naked before him. I slipped the camisole up over my head and tossed it on the floor. "Now your pretty panties," he licked his lips, "I think we've both wet them enough."

Then he didn't hesitate and with a simple grasp of the waistband and me hunching my hips up, he had them down to my ankles in a swift motion. I kicked them off the other side of the big bed. David stared up and down my body. I stared down between his legs and the massive erection he had been holding in reserve for me. Then with my arms raised and open to my husband I offered myself up to him.

"Come here, I need to be made love to by my husband."

He smiled and crawled up over me. "I am all yours my lovely bride." With that he covered my body with his and as he lowered his face to mine I felt his manhood rub up through my wet sex lips and the prize I had waiting for him. My husband took my in one long, smooth stroke. My husband filled me and hissed his satisfaction. I was extremely satisfied. Before I could offer words to say so, he came up and covered my lips with his. I tasted of myself, the moist pleasure he had just evoked from my lust wracked body. I groaned into his mouth as I felt his length continued to swell. I swear he sucked every ounce of breath out of me as he sucked on my mouth and filled me fully below.

We kissed and kissed.

David thrust gradually longer and faster strokes with his very hard, very long cock within my body. Once he buried himself deeply and reared up. "Ree, oh Ree..." he called out again.

Over and over he went up and down as he pumped slowly into my wet cunty. I took him in all the way in again and again as I looked intently into his eyes. I welcomed him openly as he took me like a hungry animal. Another deep thrust in my womanhood and I could feel his cockhead tapping against my cervix. His buttocks tightened in my hands and his face looked intense but almost boyish as I knew I had him on the edge of orgasm. He lowered his head until our lips met.

He continued thrusting until my grip around backside relaxed and then he relaxed his control and his cock immediately exploded within me, unleashing his pent up lust. I felt him cum inside me as his arms pulled my body against his and his tongue dove between my lips. He continued stroking into my exhausted body slowly, gently, but his erection never subsided. I had never been with a man that could keep an erection like David. He never seemed to tire until the third or fourth time within my womanhood, my mouth or my hand. He was the most perfect lover!

I turned my head and found myself staring at this man and woman, in a tawdry naked embrace. The woman had a huge smile on her face. How could she be so lucky as to have found this man who had touched her heart so many times over and had taken her places in erotic pleasure she had never known before?

I closed my eyes and contemplated the passion and the wonder.

Suddenly waves of contractions pulsed through my own groin as I unexpectedly came again. It was the climax I needed, the climax I'd wanted for years, and if we hadn't been locked in a kiss, I know I'd have moaned as loud as I ever had with pure ecstasy. I squeezed his butt again then between the two of us the room was filled with mutual repetitive muffled groans of pleasure.

Having practically twisted the sheets on the bed into knots with our romping, David finally pulled me up to him, kissed me lovingly and held me next to him. He ran his fingers along the side of my face, across my jaw, making me smile. I laid there completely awed by the passion of this man and by the warmth I felt in my heart for him.

"Oh, that was so good," he whispered in my ear as he snuggled against my body and kissed my hair.

"Have I told you how much I love you?"

"You're a real vixen, you know that?"

"Maybe, but did I ever tell you how amazing you are?"

"We sure make a horny pair, don't we?"

"Yeah, almost as bad as my baby sister and her husband." I smirked and squeezed his chin with my fingers.

After another hour or so of pure bliss, we finally got up with the intention of getting something to eat. We literally stumbled and giggled our way into the other room. I bent over looking in the mini-fridge to find us something to eat, but I also sensed a hard stare on my bared backside. I looked over my shoulder to see David's lecherous gaze fixated there and his cock slowly coming back to attention. It rose slowly until it was pointing right at me. I smiled, closed the refrigerator door, went to him and jumped into his strong arms.

"Screw food, let's go back to bed." I proceeded to plant a big wet one on him.

I awoke once in the early morning, curled up against David's back, the way I had come to sleep with him. For a moment I didn't recognize the pattern of moonlight on the far wall of the bedroom and then it hit me, it wasn't our bedroom. We weren't sleeping in our own bed.

A smile stretched across my face. I wasn't home. I was lying in a huge bed in a fancy hotel with my arm around my husband's waist and my lips touching his warm neck.

My 'husband'...my 'husband'!