Reese and David: Proposal Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, it's not warm milk I want to drink." He grinned even broader, pressed his warm body up tightly to mine and whispered into my ear. "I want you, Ree. I want to drink you up."

"Don't you ever get enough?" I surely didn't want to deny him, but I seriously wondered. "Maybe I should ask you a different question." I then asked, immediately regretting it, "Am I enough for you?"

David sighed then let me go. He fell over on his back looking up at the ceiling. His eyes squinted as he seemed to consider his answer.

I bit my lip gently as I leaned up over him and rubbed my hand across his chest. "Am I?" I started getting worried the longer he didn't respond.

He continued to look up at the ceiling, before finally turning his head to look at me. "Reese, you've been the most perfect women to be with. And I'm sorry if I've embarrassed you anytime along the way," he said and gulped hard.

Then he paused and put a large warm hand to my cheek.

I just knew this was it. He was saying his regrets, he was going to say goodbye the night of my bachelorette party!

"But honestly life is too short to pass up opportunities for true love. So Reese, if you will..." He lifted his head and kissed me softly, but genuinely. "If you will put up with me, I want to be your husband and your lover, and your best friend for life."

I felt the tug on my heart. I closed my eyes and took a breath. "I'm sorry, maybe that was just a nervous 'wife-to-be' asking."

I laid my head back on my pillow looking up at David. "We're getting married next week and I do love you. I love you or I wouldn't be here with you now, now with the taste of your cum still in my mouth, more of it in me and all over my naked body. There's nothing else to say, is there?"

"I guess not," he smiled broadly.

I gazed deeply into his beautiful gray eyes, "I am all yours David. I want to be your wife, your lover, your very best friend for the rest of our lives."

My eyes flicked down to his still young hard cock. It was always hard; always. My eyes returned to his face aware he had seen my glance. He smiled broadly.

"Oh my my..." I rolled on top of him, easing his newly aroused manhood between my legs and with my face inches from his, "Come to me again, lover. I'm so in love with you. I need you to make love to me once more before we sleep."

We made good use of the suite's king-sized bed, the huge multi-headed shower and the balcony throughout the night and the next morning.

*****

I woke up that most special Saturday, my eyes opening onto a blank ceiling. Only it wasn't my ceiling. I immediately looked over and saw the empty space and the undented pillow beside me. I couldn't remember the last time I had woken up alone. Since David had moved in with me several months ago, he had either still been laying there asleep when I awoke or kissed me awake before he left for an early day at work. This morning I was alone in one of my sister's spare bedrooms. She had taken me in for a night so I could be with my matron of honor. She wanted to be sure to get me ready and to the church presentably in one piece she had said. David had gone back to his parent's house for the night to let his family and friends make sure he got to the church on time.

As I lay there, staring blankly at the empty pillow I thought about my David and how I had made up for lost time without a man in the several months I had been with him. I could not comprehend how much loving David and I had squeezed in to those wonderful months, how he had made me feel like I was twenty-something again and how he had me still wanting as much loving and sex as I could get from him. I hadn't been a real prolific lover back in those years, unlike my baby sis back at that age, but I felt at the time I'd had my decent share of loving. But with David, there was no need to look back any longer. He brought love making with a man back into my life like I never could have imagined. We'd had sex in every imaginable position, in certainly ever location...indoors, outdoors, even in his parent's bathroom! David had explored and pleasured my body from the top of my head down to my ticklish wiggling toes. My mind rushed to visualize every erotic movement, every tantalizing caress of my soon to be husband. It was almost an incredible fairy tale, but something so much more as it was so real, so emotional. We had come far since that first night at Jenna's lingerie party, which hadn't started out so innocently, but it had led me to where I was, the day I was to marry a wonderfully loving and caring man.

I lay there in the warm sheets and tingled anew as I considered all the possibilities I was still in store for in the next several years!

A light knock came on the bedroom door and before I could say a word it opened.

"Good morning, bride-to-be!" My mother said in a far too cheery voice, "It's your big day!"

Mom walked on in with my wedding dress. That was a story in itself...

Me, I could have eloped. But both my family, David and his family insisted we have a big affair. I would have been happy with a civil ceremony wearing a simple dress out of my closet. But even David wanted me in white lace of some sort. That was 'tradition' he said. My mother had added, 'Reese, you are the only one of my children still not married. I have been through weddings of your brother and sister, always waiting for the day you would be married. I know you're not into all the frilly nature of a wedding, but I want you to have a very nice dress for your big day, a day you will always remember.' So with that we had spent weeks looking for just the right dress. At first, Vi and Mom had found a few that looked gorgeous and they would have been gorgeous on either of them. That was because they both had something I didn't...boobs! Each dress had a bodice made for the well-endowed woman, but my lack of endowment left the necklines drooping. They had one dress tailored but then the white lacy front looked so flat you would have thought David was marrying a skinny chested boy. Finally, we did find the prefect dress, one I could live with in a toned down sort of way that actually accentuated my small bosom.

"Come on girl, got to get a move on." Mom slapped the bed.

I covered my head with the sheet wanting nothing better than to find my lover under the covers and attack him, making passionate, raunchy love and forget the whole formality of the day.

That was not going to be.

Mom yanked the sheet back and threw a bath towel at me. "Go on, get your shower so we can get to the hairdresser on time. Get!" She smacked my backside as I tried to roll away.

"I'm going. I'm going!" I called back and scurried off the bed.

* * * * *

All went well the rest of the morning. Yes, there was the running around to get my hair and nails done, which again I was just as happy to have done myself, but Mom and Sis had insisted. I had no time to think about the ceremony and such as it was a busy enough day, but sitting there in front of the mirror in an upstairs room of the church I looked at myself and finally took a very deep breath. I was suddenly overwhelmed with nerves as I gazed at myself in the mirror. I pushed my hair back behind one ear. I tried to calm myself by remembering many young ladies went through this same thing, every year, every month, every week.

Why should I be so nervous then?

Because I was not one of those 'young' ladies! I was forty-two and just now getting married; married no less to a young man, a very loving young man who I truly did want to commit myself to for the rest of my life. But he was just twenty-two!

About then my baby sister returned and fluttered gracefully into the room wearing her matron of honor gown. She came over and kissed me on the cheek.

"So, Sis, getting nervous yet?"

I just nodded and held up a hand, showing her how I was shaking.

"Oh my poor Ree-girl," While Vi bent down again to sooth me with another kiss on the cheek, we both heard our mother giving someone what for out in the hallway. My Mom had been flitting about like the true nervous hen ever since we'd arrived at the church. Vi made a silly face right in front of mine and before I knew it we were both practically spitting at one another we laughed so hard.

That really helped.

"I bet you don't remember my wedding it was so long ago, do you?" Vi asked.

I looked up at her, "I actually do, but why?"

"Well," Vi tried to speak between hearing Mom still going at it and her laughing, "if you remember...mother was even worse...than this!"

I did remember Mom chewing out the poor caterer at Vi's reception. I had to laugh harder as I sat there listening to Mom out in the hallway. Whether Mom would ever realize it, she had just helped me release a lot of the nervous tension I'd built up all week.

"Oh!" Vi exclaimed. "I almost forgot. I got you something for good luck."

She went to her purse and pulled out a thin box. I felt a tear form in my right eye as she handed me the box and I opened it. Under some white tissue paper there lay a short thin gold chain with a tiny gold heart attached to it.

"Oh Vi! It's beautiful!" I felt the tears well up in both eyes.

"It's an ankle bracelet." Vi said. "Here let me put it on."

She knelt in front of me while I held my gown up as she fastened the chain. "There, that's your something new." She stood and held my hands. "You are wearing those baby blue undies you got from your party for the something blue, right?"

"Yes, my dear sister, I am." I could feel the satiny material rub up against my backside and my neatly trimmed and shaved cunty. "Yes I am. And my something old Mom gave me last night." I pulled my hair back from one ear.

"Grandma's earrings!" Vi exclaimed. "Oh wow! They are gorgeous especially on your ears. We always did say you look the most like her."

From outside we heard a commotion and then over the rest of the noise we heard, Mom's voice, "Get your father! I'm not letting this happen, Go Stephen, go get him."

Vi and I looked at one another realizing Mom was jumping all over our big brother; our fifty-something year old brother getting his orders from a woman half his size and in her seventies. I know I could only picture that scene out in the hall one way...fondly and hysterically. I guess my little sister did the same as we busted out laughing in one another's faces again before we hugged.

An hour later...

My Dad gave me a kiss on the cheek, then stood proud, chest forward, ready to escort me down the aisle. Finally the organ music started and off we went, Dad leading me by a shaking crooked arm. As I walked in the back doors of the sanctuary I was in pure romantic ecstasy, my heart was racing, my skin tingled and yes my sexy parts were either erect or pleasantly moistened, too. I was a total bundle of ecstatic emotion. I had to force myself to go slowly, to stay on my father's arm and to savor the sweet intensity of the moment.

When I got far enough down the aisle that I could see past the crowd in the pews on the right my gaze finally fell upon my groom. My breathing ceased and I felt my entire body swoon.

My gosh, if my David didn't look absolutely gorgeous in his formal tuxedo! He actually looked older and in such a good way.

As I stepped up to the altar still on my father's arm and David to his right, Vi leaned into me and whispered, "Oh Ree, your guy is so hot. I bet your panties are already soaked."

I know my eyes widened as I booty butted her to acknowledge I'd heard her inappropriate comment. Of course the second I did that I realized the whole congregation behind must have seen it. But it was too late to take back. She certainly wasn't wrong though, I could indeed feel a dampening in my wedding undies already!

When the reverend asked who gives the bride away and my Dad said, "Her mother and I do" he laid my hand in David's. The touch of David's warm skin was still another pleasant shock to my system as I felt the warmth and electricity in the connection he made with me as he stepped up beside me.

David leaned in and whispered, "When you came down the aisle, the air left lungs. You've never looked more beautiful."

"You are so handsome, too, all fresh shaven. But you better stop the drooling."

He ran his tongue around his lips. "Really, you look as lovely as I've ever seen you," He squeezed my hand.

As the reverend spoke to the congregation about how he'd discussed the station of holy matrimony with the two of us, I lowered my head and before I knew it found myself gazing over at my lover's crotch. The material of his tuxedo pants creased in such a way that it only highlighted the area. I immediately looked back up and found David smiling at me. His lips were turned up more at one side than the other, suspecting what I had seen. I no doubt knew what he was thinking about. He was already on to the honeymoon in his mind!

The preacher's voice trailed on with the wedding ceremony, but all I could think of that David was in the perfect position for me to kneel in front of and unzip his tux pants, then pull his hard penis out the fly and take it into my mouth...

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I stopped looking at David's crotch long enough to look in his eyes and say, "I do."

"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

David's smile grew wider, "I do."

I swear I could hardly resist turning and lifting up on my toes to kiss that sexy face. But I did resist, for the moment...

After the beautiful song sung by my Aunt and more words from the preacher, the most pleasant sounding words came next...

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The reverend announced and then looked to David, "You may now kiss the bride."

David turned fully to me and with my smaller hands in his much larger ones he pulled me close.

We looked into one another's eyes and our faces slowly moved together until our lips touched. The soft impact of his lips upon mine sent an overpowering jolt through my entire body. I greedily welcomed his tongue into my mouth, teasing and caressing it with all the attention I could bestow upon it. My tongue fell into a rhythm of long slow rolls over the length of his. For a moment I couldn't breathe again. The effect upon him must have been similar as he seemed to hold and then gasp for breath through our long kiss as his strong arms enveloped me. As his powerful body engulfed mine I suddenly felt frail, but at the same time so exquisitely safe and warm.

David squeezed me so tightly he literally lifted me off floor. While he did I couldn't ignore the steady pressure of his manhood pushing against my lower belly. Its incredible length pressed through his tux, my wedding dress and my satiny underwear. What naughty thoughts passed through my mind in those several seconds at the church altar!

Even as we released we didn't notice anyone else in the church. No one else existed but us as we looked into each other's eyes...not until the reverend said, "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you: Mr. and Mrs. David Smalley."

* * * * *

The long awaited honeymoon!

I had everything in place with my sexy plan to surprise David. This had to be perfect, I wanted this be a renewed sexual fulfillment for the both of us. As I sat down on the edge of our hotel suite couch my thoughts ran wild. Would he take me right then and there? Or would he lead me to the bedroom first and throw me on the king-sized bed to have his way with me?

I couldn't wait to share myself with my husband, yes my husband!

I waited anxiously for him to come back to our room as he presumably took care of his own surprises.

Moments later, I heard the cardkey in the lock and my heart sank into my stomach. David was finally back! As soon as he opened the door his eyes were on me. His reaction was almost shock as his hand didn't leave the door and his jaw sagged. Before I could get the nerve to say anything he closed the door and started toward me. He knelt down in front of me with a new very serious expression on that handsome face. He took my hand and pulled it gently toward his mouth and kissed up the back of it and halfway up my arm.

"My wish has indeed come true." David leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Oh yes, I forgot to say that I was wearing my special wedding night lingerie...a baby blue lacy camisole over the baby blue panties I'd worn under my wedding gown. The set was as sheer and revealing as anything I'd ever worn. I know my hard nips stood up proudly and my nearly bare cunty, shaved close for the occasion, were all easily visible beneath the flimsy material and in full view of his leering eyes.

David stood and smiled, as there barely a foot in front of my face was a rather large lump in his pants. I stood and as I did both hands rubbed up the length of his manhood. He sucked in a deep breath and then let it out slowly, hissing sexily I my face. My nearly exposed breasts tingled, my nipples hardening completely. My cunty felt all creamy and warm.

My lover, my husband knew it.

As I stood there he reached a big hand between my legs. He slipped a finger into the leg opening of panties and pushed into my wet cunty. I felt an intense flush over my body there on my wedding night. Although I wasn't a virgin, not by a long shot, I felt like I was doing it for the first time for some reason. I actually felt nervous. Although David and I had been living together for nearly a year, it all seemed a little strange standing in a big hotel room me wearing wispy negligee, my new husband reaching deep within me with a loving talented finger. I rose up on the balls of my bare feet, calf muscles shaking, as my husband ravished me with his tongue in my mouth and finger deep in my cunty.

Is this what all forty-plus women are supposed to feel on their wedding night?

My knees went weak.

David removed his hand from my underwear and grabbed me before I slumped too far.

"Ree?" He called to me.

I heard him, but I felt as if I was not in my own body. I looked up into his eyes and he lifted me into his strong arms.

"Ree?" He called out louder.

"Yes?" I answered somewhat drowsily.

"Are you okay?" He looked at me with a worried look.

I smiled up at him and caressed his face with my fingers. "Yes, yes, I am. I am more than okay. I am in love. I'm also now your wife."

"And I am your husband." He said as he carried me into the bedroom.

"I love you." I said as he laid me back onto the soft satin sheets.

"And I love you, Ree."

I know David undressed himself in those next few moments, but I don't remember seeing him. All I knew was he joined me in bed, his large, warm nude body next to mine. His hand grazed across my breast and moved slowly down my belly until his fingers found there way between my thighs again. I blushed when he felt my renewed dampness, still feeling that strange shyness as though it was the first time my womanhood had been touched by a man.

"Are you excited my bride?"

"Yes, I am very excited and it is all because of you. I want you to take me, my dear husband. I want to indulge your most incredible fantasy. I am yours David, take me now please." I said lying there on our honeymoon bed.

"Then I shall, my Love." David said as I still felt somewhat light headed as he rubbed my sopping cunty with his long thick fingers and asked, "May I have a taste of her first, my Love?"

"Yes you may Mr. Smalley. Yes you may!" I exclaimed with a girlish enthusiasm.

David scooted down the bed as he parted my legs and sat back on his heels resting his hands on my thighs. As I watched in anticipation my heart sunk some as he eased off the end of the bed. I actually thought he was leaving me wanting, but soon realized different when he planted soft passionate kisses across my toes, then on up my ankle, my calf and thigh, then he repeated the same up the other foot and leg. He stopped at my thoroughly teased wet cunty and nuzzled his nose into my panties over my thin patch up top. He pulled my hips to the edge of the bed before his tongue made its way back down through my wet cunty lips and on down to the crack of my backside, the only thing keeping it from going in each orifice was the sheer material of my underwear.