All Comments on 'Reflections of a Captain'

by eroticacolyte

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY!

This has gotta be the hottest story I've read in quite some time. The writer's descriptions were so tasteful yet raunchy. I felt as though I was in the room with the Captain himself. The build-up was extremely titillating. I was on the edge of my seat, filled with anxiety. The writer knew exactly how to pace himself and then deliver a gut-wrenching explosion of a climax. A must read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AMAAAAAAAAZING!

Without a doubt, Reflections of a Captain is the best erotica - nay, literature - I have ever read. This story has changed my life in a thousand ways which I can only begin to comprehend. Thank you, eroticacolyte. You, good sir, are a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Damn!

Wow, dude. This is a masterbatory goldmine!!! I still have a massive erection just thinking about it and it's been two days since I read the story!!! I was a bit let down, to be honest though, because I wanted to have a very long, sweaty jerkoff but ended up exploding after just barely touching myself!!! You sure know how to light by groin afire! I get down on my knees and praise you...and while I'm down there, let me know what else I can do for you, wink wink.

P.S. I hope Captain Falcon returns in the near future. Maybe with Starfox for a threeway??? Two muscular men and a vicious animal...how hot would that be, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What

What the fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous