All Comments on 'Relationships, Polyamory & Sex 101'

by songwriter503

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TLCgiverTLCgiverabout 10 years ago
Nice article

Good advice. Of course, there should probably be a 900 page book on this. Love to know how to get someone interest in poly too. I have my own ideas, but what does songwriter503 do?

nestvalorfixernestvalorfixeralmost 3 years ago

I'm not the intended audience here, but have a lot of curiosity about how people do relationships and sex and talk about all that. so I was curious to read this.

the part I liked best was about being curious about people and genuinely liking people. the part I liked least was the lose weight if you're overweight and have erection issues thing. I'm not an expert on bloodflow. but I am an expert on fatness culturally, and "lose weight" as a panacea is just sad. I wouldn't want that sentence to ruin the whole thing, tho. I liked the part about how if you're passionate about something, you're likable. thank you for encouraging men to do consent and use their words.

I really like the part about coming as a goal or not as a goal. it's funny, to think of sex-goals. I usually want to come, as release, and a God experience of transcendence. but the pleasure can be very high for a long time, to create the transcendence, without orgasm too. well, I will write about this elsewhere. thank you for the food for thought. always grateful to you for the lovely idears. dear idears. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersongwriter503@songwriter503
I'm a Portland, Oregon-based, frequently touring songwriter/musician. I also write essays, do podcasting, and occasionally write erotica. You can find me on FetLife as Choto.