Relative Perversions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What followed was an hour of almost forcibly biting his tongue to not make things worse. The principle laid out a ludicrous story of him being antisocial as well as antagonizing toward his classmates citing Mandy's crying episode and Amir's claims that Les had threatened him. In the end, Les had to agree to apologize to both Mandy and Amir and had to submit to a week long suspension. All he could do was sit and stew while consoling himself with the knowledge that he only had to put up with such bullshit for a few more months and then graduate.

Regardless of all that had developed between the two over the past few months, Les' mother demanded a full explanation once they were in her car on the drive home. Doing his best to stay calm and keep his temper under control, Les gave a full accounting of his side of the events while making concessions that he could've chosen his words much better than he had. By the end, he was relating how he couldn't stand the whole façade of school life anymore and wanted to just get on with his life. He was ready to go to college and find out what kind of career he wanted. He ranted on that he wanted to find someone who understood him and wouldn't judge him by some superficial societal standards.

He was so lost in his rant that he didn't realize that not only had they arrived home but that Candi had turned off the engine and sat quietly while listening to him. When he stopped and looked at her, Candi went into full mom-mode.

She told him that she believed him and not because he was her son or her lover. She told him how she'd watched him grow into his own man that thought for himself. He didn't follow the clique lifestyle or the foolish standards of what other people thought high schoolers should. Candi said that he was a good guy who was being pushed around by others who were intimidated by his self-sufficiency and that was exactly how it had happened for the only other man she had loved besides Marcus whom Les reminded her of. She told him to just deal with the suspension and make the best of it that he could.

She grinned wickedly and reminded him that the suspension coincided with Marcus' business trip, so it just added to the time they could play without interruption. Still a little raw emotionally, Les laughed and pulled Candi into a hug. Finally, the pair exited the car and went into the house.

"By the way, honey, I had a surprise planned for you tonight before I got called by your school. I want you to go shower and shave and get ready for some fun. I plan on blowing your mind tonight."

"'Blowing my mind', huh? Sure you aren't planning on blowing something else?" Les teased.

"Of course, I'm planning on sucking your wonderful cock, sir, but no, I plan on something even bigger. So, please, go get ready because I plan on draining your balls thoroughly tonight."

Les laughed and marveled at how easy it was for Candi to turn the second worst day of his life around in less than two hours.

He trudged up to his room and stripped off his clothes while hooking his phone up to the charger. Thirty minutes later, he was showered and shaved and feeling a hell of a lot better about himself. All that came dropping slightly when he glanced at his phone and saw a stream of notifications alerting him of all the missed text messages.

Standing in the middle of his room wearing only a towel around his waist, he saw that he had a dozen messages from his few friends in school demanding to know what the hell had happened and if he was in trouble. There were a few from Candi telling him she was on her way to the school and also wanting to know what had happened.

What actually started his blood boiling again slightly were the ones from Mandy. There were the ones from when they were sniping at each other in class, but there were others as well. Some, apparently, she sent before her episode in the principle's office. They followed a pattern descending from threats to pleas to hysterics. Brow furrowed, Les fought to make sense of his former childhood friend.

He had no idea why Mandy had dissolved their friendship, and that was one of the worst parts of the whole ordeal. He just didn't know. If he was going to be completely honest with himself, he had had a crush on her since the moment they had met and still did. That just made all the drama between the two of them all the more confusing. Growling, he closed his messaging and put his phone back down lest he be tempted to torture himself further.

Feeling a little bold, he pulled the towel off and walked out of his room completely naked searching for Candi. He found her in the kitchen pulling a pizza out of the oven and froze in his tracks. His mother was dressed to the slut nines.

Les had no idea how she maintained her balance on the eight-inch platform stripper heels, but she did so with a practiced ease that spoke of lots of practice. Deep crimson, silk stockings clung to her legs like they had been painted on and were held in place by a lacy garter belt that matched in color to the stockings. From behind, he could just tell that she wore a black, satin thong that was completely swallowed by the large globes of her smooth, round ass. Her small waist was made even tinier by the crimson corset trimmed in black lace. Even though she had yet to turn around, the horny teen guessed that the item was fighting a losing battle to contain her massive tits that were undoubtedly jiggling dangerously above the cups. Curiously, Candi had styled her waist-length, thick hair into an elaborate French braid that ended with a fringe of leather tassels woven into the very end.

Candi squeaked in shock when she turned around and found her son standing in the doorway to the kitchen staring at her with a throbbing erection. Les saw that she had applied just enough makeup to lend a trashy appeal to her features but not heavy enough to smear and run from the messy sex she seemed intent on getting from her son and lover.

The entire effect drove every single thought from his brain except using her body thoroughly.

Recovering, Candi stared hungrily at Les' dick every bit as possessively as he eye-fucked her body. "I felt you might like pepperoni pizza for dinner. Plus, I thought it could keep and wouldn't ruin in case my outfit gave you some ideas before we ate."

"Oh, I've got some ideas alright. Come here, slut."

Candi's resulting strut as she crossed the kitchen with her heels clicking sharply on the tiles spoke of primal and raw sex. Once she stood before her son, her heels just barely had her above eye level with him. He pulled her braid to the front and held up the tasseled end.

"What's with this?"

"It's a toy my former owner liked me to wear. It acts like a whip that can reach most of my curves and holes. With it attached to my braid, it won't get lost during particularly vigorous sessions. Is that ok, sir? You've been so much like my former owner that I thought you might like to use it on me."

Les regarded her tone and the look in her eyes as she spoke. "You really loved him, didn't you? I know you love dad, but you talk about this guy like he was your entire world."

Tears started to form at the edges of her eyes before Candi regained control. "He was. There's never been anyone in my life him until you started to possess me. I loved him with the deepest parts of my heart."

Les pulled Candi into his arms to hold her as he asked, "Then why did you marry dad? Why didn't you marry this guy?"

"It's complicated. I got to be with him, but I couldn't marry him."

"Why-"

Candi's fingers laid on her son's lips to silence him. "I'll tell you one day, but not now. I just really hope that you won't hate me when I tell you the truth, all of it."

"Mama, I could never hate you."

"Don't say that until you know all the truth, honey. Please, let's not talk about this now. I wanted tonight to be special."

Les smirked hungrily at Candi. "Every night is special with you."

Candi laughed throatily in a way that sent a shiver straight to Les' balls. "You are such a charmer. I know things are tough at school right now, but I promise you something. If you keep going the way you are with me, you're going to be the biggest stud that'll turn good girls into ravenous whores crawling for your magic cock. You have the presence, and it scares those little kids at your school. They can't deal with the real man you're becoming.

"I promise you that things will get better, and you'll be the kind of alpha that all men want to be. You're not out of high school and look at what a slut you've turned Violet into. I guarantee that she'll be the first of many, many more. Hell, she may become the second slut you add to your harem."

"My harem?"

Candi took his hand and led him from the kitchen and up the stairs toward her bedroom while she said, "A real man like you ends up collecting women. You'll have a harem before you know it. Plus, you're mature enough to nurture their emotional needs as well as their sexual ones. That will eliminate any potential jealousy and possessiveness. I look forward to you growing your collection of sluts."

"You said she'd be my second?"

"Of course, sir! I'm your slut for as long as you want me, so I'm the first of your harem. Once we reach a certain level in our relationship and I've given myself totally to you, I'll even prowl for new pussy for you and bring you home the best sluts for you to sate yourself with. That's what a good slut does for her owner. It's what I want to do for you when the time is right."

"Jeezus! I keep expecting to wake up from the longest, hottest wet dream of my life. This just seems too good to be true."

Candi stopped at her bed and sat on the mattress as she grasped his shaft giving it loving strokes with her soft hand. "I assure you this is very real. You're the best thing to come into my life since my former owner, and I won't let you go until you tire of me. Tonight, I plan on furthering our progress, but first, Mama's so hungry for some meat."

Deftly, the lewd mother dove forward and engulfed his cock between her wet, plump lips. A guttural groan exploded from Les as he fought to keep from instantly cumming. Candi, meanwhile, seemed determined to test his control. She attacked his cock with feverish intensity. A soft slapping sound began as her braid smacked her back and the corset from her rapid bobbing head motions.

Soon, his shaft was glistening from the saliva coating it. Rather than control it, Candi let the drool pour from her lips to drip obscenely from her chin the coat the jiggling tops of her large tits. Her gyrations had caused her nipples to pop over the tops of the cups of the corset, but it just barely managed to keep the rest of the flesh trapped only adding to the slutty appearance of the scene.

Then, Candi gurgled as she rammed her head forward to bury her nose in Les' recently trimmed pubes effectively swallowing his entire length down her throat. She held him there and swallowed with loud gulps and massaged his shaft with her esophagus. Les roughly gripped her braid and used every ounce of his willpower to fight his threatening nut from exploding.

Taking the initiative, he used his mother's braid as a handle to control her head. He jerked her head back and freed his dick. Rather than give either of them a reprieve, he just used the opportunity to slap his girth lewdly on her face smearing her saliva and his precum over her features making her look more like the whore she was acting like before ramming his cock all the way down her throat again. Unprepared, Candi choked briefly before relaxing like the pro she was and passively let him abuse her throat just the way she wanted.

Now in control of the tempo and his own excitement again, Les roughly throat fucked his slutty mother. He growled for her to pull her nipples while he fucked her face and lightly slapped her face still buried on his dick when she wasn't pulling them hard enough for his taste. The effect was that Candi moaned wantonly and squirmed while her cunt soaked the tiny thong and began wetting the comforter of her bed with her honey. She dug her nails into Les' thighs as she was in heaven from his demanding demeanor.

Finally, he jerked her throat off his dick again and lightly yet firmly slapped her face. "What are you?"

"I'm a fucking slut!"

"Whose slut are you?"

"Yours, sir! I'm your fucktoy, your slut. You can even whore me out if you want. I'll do anything for you, sir. I'm yours!"

"Prove it! Get those fucking udders of your out and jerk me off with them."

Candi almost tore the corset in her haste to scoop her flesh out and wrap the globes around her lover's pulsing cock. She paused only long enough to spit a big glob of saliva on the shaft to keep it lubricated before she folded the large bags of flesh around him and jerked them up and down along his length. Les tightened his grip on her braid to keep his control and not lose his nut too soon.

The more he fucked around with Candi, the more he learned that prolonging his own explosion made her turn sluttier with each passing minute. It seemed to drive her wild and make her fiercely determined to make him cum. Les found that he liked making everything last longer since it made the final release an incredible experience. Candi seemed to get off immensely as well.

Her smoldering eyes stared up at him, and he was once again taken with just how much she looked like the pornstar, Lisa Ann, but all of Candi's curves were natural giving her an even hotter allure.

Les' mother gazed up at him with total adoration and mewled, "Sir, you can be rough with me. I like a little pain, and I liked you slapping me. As long as I'm excited and into the moment, I get to where I crave more pain and humiliation. So, you can use me and treat me like a piece of meat. I'll let you know if you go too far, but I want you to do more. Please, sir, use your slut!"

Deciding to test her words, he forcibly slapped the tops of her tits while smacking her hands away. The sting and pain made her gasp, but Candi just watched her lover expectantly. Feeling bolder, her gripped her by the throat and squeezed with just enough pressure to stop her air but not enough to bruise. Candi's eyes bulged, and she squirmed as more juice leaked from her sopping cunt.

Les watched her carefully as his mother's face slowly reddened. Finally, he released enough for her to breathe but kept his grip on her throat. Candi croaked a desperate gulp of air and coughed. "What do you say, bitch?"

"Thank you, sir," Candi croaked weakly. "Please choke your slut as much as you want. I breathe when you say I can just like I can only cum when you let me."

Les firmly slapped her again causing her braid to flip as her head jerked slightly. He watched her eyes carefully, afraid he might be pushing things too far. All he saw was love and devotion when her eyes came back to his, so he tightened his grip and cut off her air again.

This time he used his grip to angle her body in such a way that gave him better access to her body. Yanking the crotch of her thong roughly aside, he slowly stroked her clit eliciting a moan of surrender from Candi's depressed throat. Her face soon turned a beet red from lack of oxygen and the pleasure he was giving her clit. He loosened his grip so that she could breathe again. Her whole body trembled on the verge of orgasm, but she fought it off and struggled to fill her lungs before the inevitable press of his grip again. She wanted to be a good slut for him and only cum when he let her.

Les explored this new aspect of their relationship as he went in a cycle of cutting off her air while strumming her to the brink of orgasm as she fought her need for air and to cum. The effect turned her into a writhing pile of pleasurable sensations. He was impressed by her control and took pity on her... in a manner.

The next time he let her breathe, Les simultaneously plunged three fingers into her sopping cunt to piston furiously and demanded that she cum. The result was instantaneous. Candi went into a full body spasm akin to a seizure as she finally let go and let her orgasm detonate across her brain like a nuke. Little wracking croaks were the only indication that she was breathing as the climax rode her for a full five minutes. A little scared, Les jerked his fingers out, but that only caused her pelvis to lurch in another small orgasm on top of the massive one. His mother writhed and spasmed on the mattress in convulsive release, and Les could only cradle her in his arms as he waited for her to recover. Finally, mercifully, she slumped totally spent.

Les had some CPR and first aid training and checked to make sure she was okay. Aside from having passed out, his mother seemed okay. He settled her onto her pillow and pulled the covers over her as he left to go get her some water.

Once in the kitchen, he was shocked to see that it was close to midnight. Thinking quickly, he laid slices of pizza onto plates and got a bottle of Candi's favorite red wine to pour her a large glass. Setting everything on a tray, he snatched up a six pack of bottled water with his other hand and carried everything up to his parents' room to find Candi barely stirring.

He set the tray and water on his father's table before crawling over to check worriedly on his mother. She smiled weakly up at his.

"Sorry. I'm out of practice. I promise to do better next time."
"SORRY!?! Jeezus fucking Christ, mama! You scared the hell out of me. I was this close to calling an ambulance for you."

"I'm ok, honey. I just haven't been controlled and made to cum like that in years. I forgot how delicious it felt. I feel so complete like I haven't in a long time."

"Are you sure you're ok? I didn't go too far?"

Getting an angry mother-look on her face, Candi weakly sat up and gripped Les' ear. "Now, you listen to me, young man. If you go too far, I'll tell you. Got it? You need to start trusting me like I'm trusting you. I'm trying to teach you how to be a good dom. You're getting it, but you need to stop doubting yourself and especially me.

"I'm not a novice sub! I know my limits and like pushing them. You need to understand that in a dom/sub relationship the reality is different than the perception. The sub has all the power because they set the boundaries and give their trust to the dom to respect them. Also, if a dom abuses that trust, most subs actually have a backbone and will leave and not come back. Then, the asshole dom will find themselves without anyone to play with.

"Honey, I'm okay. Better than okay, you instinctively pushed all my buttons the way I needed. You need to start trusting those instincts and stop second guessing yourself or me. Okay, honey?"

A little amused that the devoted slut had slipped so seamlessly into mom-mode, the teen quipped, "Yes, mama. I'll be a good boy."

Candi blanched and sharply tugged his ear before releasing it. "You fucking better not. I want you to keep being bad and treating me like your property. You're a fucking natural at it. Like I said before, I can't wait to watch you start collecting sluts. Now, can I please have some of that water?"

Les laughed as the tension was finally gone and handed her a cold bottle. He made sure she didn't overdo it and only after she had finished half the bottle did he let her have a few sips of wine.

They then proceeded to munch on pizza and chat like two regular lovers instead of an incestuous mother and son. She carefully began teaching him about the fetish lifestyle and how a dom/sub relationship worked. Candi even pulled out her phone and showed him the better dating sites that fets liked to frequent and how to recognize genuines from posers. Halfway through, she got a text from Marcus and sent him a few dirty pics of herself in her lingerie being careful to keep Les out of the frame. The horny teen could only shake his head at how his mother could multitask as a wife, mother, and owned slut.