Relative Perversions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued her text conversation with her husband, Les laid her down and yanked her thong off before stuffing it into her mouth. She obediently accepted it with a loving smile before he dove tongue-first into her steamy cunt. The slut struggled to tap out her responses as Les licked and sucked her to three screaming climaxes.

Finally, she tapped out her last response and dumped her phone onto her nightstand as she gave herself over to yet another tongue and teeth induced orgasm. Then, she gripped Les' hair and begged him to stop. He immediately sat up and perched himself above her as she recovered. Once she was settled, she attacked him and kissed him fiercely while licking every bit of her taste off his face.

At last she hugged him close and wrapped her lush thighs around his waist. Les groaned as his throbbing dick pulsed against her wet, naked cunt skin-to-skin. Candi cooed and stroked his hair as she planted butterfly kisses on his neck and ear.

"Honey, look at me," Candi whispered into his ear.

Les settled himself into a kind of sissy push up above his mother and met her intense gaze.

"I want you to do it." Les only stared at her confused. "I told you I had a special surprise for you tonight. I want you to do what you've dreamed over for weeks. Fuck me. Fuck me for real."

The stunned son stared at his slutty mother beneath his as she grinned wickedly at him.

"Don't make love to me. You can do that to some girl you start dating. I'm your slut, pure and simple, so I want you to pound the fuck out of my slut-hole. Fuck me good and hard, baby. Can you do that for your slut? Can you take the third to last step to turning me into your total slut for life?"

Les' response was to shift his hips enough to position the head of his dick at the soaked entrance to the same place he had been born from and shoving his entire length into her in one thrust. Candi's nails dug into his back as she shrieked her head off and clamped down on him in an instant and intense orgasm. Determined to not let him doubt himself again, she fought her spasms enough to demand that he fuck her and fuck her he did.

Les poured all the anxiety and aggression of the entire day and all the fantasies of the moment into action and pounded himself as hard and as fast as he could into his slut's eager cunt. Nails sunk into his back and her legs clamped around his waist, Candi could only hold on for dear life as her new owner claimed her one more step along the path to their bond. The slut shrieked and spewed a litany of dirty talk, demanding that he fuck her harder.

Les gave her what she wanted and more. Tired of one position, he ripped his dick out of his slut and flipped her over before jerking her up on her knees with her upper body still pressed against the mattress. Now face-down-and-ass-up, Candi felt Les cracking his palms viciously on her bubble butt turning it as red as her face had been earlier. It only made her wetter and begging him to resume fucking her. He obliged by once again going to the hilt in one thrust.

The globes of her huge ass jiggled in a lewd opposing orbit with each impact against her son's abdomen sending her further into bliss. The angle and fierceness of his pummeling in the position had the head of his sturdy dick beating the shit out of Candi's cervix making her go more insane with lust. She clawed at the covers and shrieked her head off because of the endless orgasms assaulting her.

Through the haze and violence of their fucking, Candi could sense the telltale signs that Les was finally nearing the end of his endurance.

"Cum in me! Fill your slut with your spunk and paint your cunt as your property. Mark it so that everyone knows you own this fuckhole. Cum in me, sir, please!!!!"

The slut's words were Les' undoing. He buried his dick fully into her and clutched a deathgrip on her red, abused asscheeks while ropes of his thick jizz impacted sharply against her cervix and detonating yet another intense orgasm in her. The tightness of her twat, especially as it clamped on him in orgasm, and the thickness of his shaft stretching her left no room for the copious load he emptied into her depths. So, rivulets of spunk dripped out of the tramp onto her marital bed while she convulsed in orgasms Marcus had never been able to give her.

Candi wept and wailed in bliss at finding that Les was even better than she had hoped. He wasn't just like her former owner, he was better. She collapsed on the bed as he kept most of his weight off her in a thoughtful gesture while remaining sheathed in her oh-so-happy cunt. The slut gyrated her hips in circles trying to feel his dick hitting every part of her sated hole.

Les rolled onto his side while pulling Candi into a spooning cuddle and his softening dick plopped out of her abused cunt sending a stream of spunk dribbling out of her. Candi snuggled and tried to bury herself into her lover's warmth while he arranged the disheveled covers over them. Neither of them knew that they had fallen into an exhausted sleep until they were woken by Candi's phone pinging.

Groaning in protest, Candi tried to get Les to stay where he was as he crawled over her to retrieve her phone. It was Marcus. Half asleep, the shocked teen came fully awake as he watched his mother tap out her responses to her husband's texts.

[oh my god, baby, he fucked me so good. My cunt is sore as hell but I still want more of his dick. I can't wait for you to come home so I can tell you every slutty detail.]

[fuck, candi. I love what a slut you are. You still wont tell me who he is? (sad emoji)]

[maybe one day, baby. You know our rules. If I find a stud who can fuck me like my old master, then I have free reign to do everything he wants. I've told you everything we've done so far. Hes on his way to making me his full slut. Last night's destruction of my cunt was the third to last step.]

[shit, I'm hard as hell! Cant you give me a hint?}

"What the fuck, mama!?!"

Candi looked back in shock at her dumbstruck son. "Honey?"

"You told dad about us?"

"Calm down!" Candi sat up and displayed her freshly fucked and sated body nonchalantly as she tried to console her son. "Honey, your father is sub to me, and we have an open relationship. We play with other people sometime, but he knew and approved of my former owner. He knows part of me has been dead without that and wants me to be happy. I told him I found a lover who has blown my mind with how totally he has taken control of me, but I haven't told him it's you. One day I'm gonna have to though because that's how our relationship works, with total trust."

"But Dad'll flip out when he finds out it's me."

"He may surprise you. Did you know he became a sub when he found out his sister was a dominatrix?"

"Huh?"

Candi was distracted from her explanation as her phone kept pinging with messages from Marcus trying to get her attention. "Hold on, honey. Marcus needs to be told details or he'll never leave us alone this morning. Shit! It's only three in the morning? He's so fuckin' impatient."

[sorry, baby. Lover is awake and freaked out that you know about him]

[I wish I knew who he was. Then I could tell him face to face its ok to fuck you. Hes made you happier than ive seen in years. I want you to be fulfilled, baby]

[I am, baby. With him using my body and you filling my heart, im finally feeling whole again]

[is he seeing our conversation?]

Candi grinned wickedly at her son whose eyes were glued to the screen. [yup]

[hey there, stranger. I don't know who you are but you've got my full approval to use that slut how you want. She wont divorce me and go run off with you but shell give her body and mind to you. I want you to promise youll treat her right tho. You hurt her and ill move heaven and earth to end you. Got it?]

Les stared wide-eyed at his mother. "He's waiting for you to respond, honey."

"Tell him I promise."

"You do it," Candi purred as she pushed her phone into Les' hands.

Settling back, the whole scene was surreal to the floored teen as he prepared to text his own father about having permission to fuck his own mother. To make things eve more bizarre, Candi crawled down and mewled contentedly as she began to slurp up their fuck juices off his morning wood.

[u there?]

[yeah]

[candi or stranger?]

Feeling bold from Candi's mouth on his dick, Les smirked. [Your wife's new owner.]

[nice to meet u. I meant what I said earlier. U want to own her u treat her right]

[I promise]

[whats she doing now?]

[practicing her swordswallowing with my dick]

[can I see?]

One simple question, but it spoke volumes. Les' relationship with his own father was now drastically different even if the man didn't know it yet. Also, the teen could now see the submissiveness pouring out of the short question. He smiled as ideas popped in his head.

[one condition]

[ANYTHING!!!!]

[no jerking off. Ill send you pics and vids but you cant jerk off to them]

[FUCK!!!! Shes right. You really are like him. Ok I agree! Please I want to see]

"Smile, cunt," Les growled. Not slowing her full throated head bobbing, Candi looked up her son curiously and was momentarily blinded as the flash went off in her face. She made an annoyed sound but kept on sucking Les' cock.

The pic was totally perverted. There was Candi looking into the camera, her cheeks hollowed out as her lips stretched lewdly around the thick cock in her mouth. Les immediately sent the pic to his oblivious father. The response was immediate.

[FUCK!!!! that's so fukin hot! Your some man. My wife would never be like that unless you really activated her slutmode. I can tell weve got some great times ahead]

[glad to hear it]

[um I really cant jerk off to this]

[nope]

[damnit!]

[wifey tells me you two tell each other everything. I take it that means youll spill the truth if you cave and jerk it]

[yes]

[good. Now ill know if you break the rules]

[ok]

[I need to know the rules tho. What will you put up with?]

[I don't eat creampies and don't do bi stuff. I wont suck your dick or eat yur cum off or out of her. My ass is off limits too. Other than that, im pretty flexible as long as you don't hurt candi]

[so if I come over one night and kick you out of bed to fuck her in your own bed, yur cool with that]

[fuck that would be hot! Yes id be ok]

[if I made u be lookout while I fucked her in a back alley]

[id even hold her panties for u]

[damn u really are a cuck]

[im not a cuck. Im her sub. I approve of her fukin you and shes not going behind my back. If I asked, she'd leave u. so no. im not a cuck. I wont ask her to leave u though. U make her happier than ive seen in years]

[fuck she gonna make me cum. Hold on]

Les dropped the phone and rolled Candi onto her back as her blurred his fist on his dick. The slut obediently stretched her mouth open wide and lolled her tongue out as she pushed her big tits together and under her chin to add to the target. The teen was shocked that he had as much cum left in his nuts as he did. Soon, streaks of thick, white scum painted lines all over his mother's face and tits and dotted specks in her hair.

The wicked son snatched up the phone and clicked a few shots of the painted slut as she scraped her tits clean with her tongue. In all, he snapped a couple dozen shots of his mother's cum glazed face and lewd, pursed lips as she blew a cum drenched kiss at the camera. Les sent the whole lot to Marcus along with a reminder to not jerk off before he sent every single pic to his own phone.

Les left to go catch a shower and give Candi a chance to chat with her husband. Some of the things that Marcus had said stuck with him, and he needed some time to process it all. When he left the bathroom after a long shower, he heard Candi moving around downstairs and humming happily to herself. The teen chuckled to himself at how weird his life had become as of late but realized that he wouldn't change it at all.

The emotional roller coaster was still in full swing though as he checked his now fully charged phone to find a long list of missed texts and phone calls. There were quite a few from his friends still desperate for news on what had happened the previous day to which Les felt a little guilty for not answering them. With everything that had happened lately, his friends had taken a backseat in his thoughts.

The next few had him smiling as he saw Violet's excited news. She had secured a week off to come visit for a week starting the following Monday and wanted to spend the whole time with Les and Candi if they were up for it. Included, she had sent a variety of pics of her using different toys on herself and posing in sexy ways as well as a few submissive ones as well. She even included a short video of her fingering herself to a quick orgasm in the bathroom at work along with the caption that it was her reaction after her boss approved her time off.

Les tapped out a quick response telling her he was looking forward to seeing and dominating her again. He added that they would need to coordinate together with Candi to make sure that they would have the max amount of playtime together. He also included a cryptic message that he needed to talk with her about something. Knowing that he was now fucking his mother in almost every way, Violet was pretty much the only person he could talk to about all the surrealness of his life and his conversation with his father not long ago.

The rest of the texts instantly set his blood boiling. To the core of his being, he regretted giving Mandy his number as he now had a host of texts from her. The gist of most of them were demands that he respond so they could talk about what had happened. Not in the mood to let the popularity princess spoil his planned fun with Candi, he ignored the messages and closed down his phone.

He would call or text his friends later to give them a partial explanation of recent events, but the smell of breakfast made him realize just how hungry he was. All the fucking he had done was causing his body to demand he refuel. Knowing that the sexcapades with his willing slut were just getting started, Les understood that he should feed while he had the chance. Even though the sun still had not risen, the morning was already in full swing for the two lovers.

He froze in the doorway to the kitchen and felt a sense of déjà vu for the previous night. Candi was there in stockings and heels again, but this time, that was all she wore. Whatsmore, she had changed the color of the set to rose pink which matched the lip gloss she had applied. Her hair was still in the intricate braid but had been tidied up after all the vigorous activity of the past twelve hours. She knelt demurely on a cushion waiting patiently for him and smiled joyously at seeing him enter.

She stood only to pull his chair out for him and knelt once again next to his seat while portioning eggs, bacon, biscuits, and hashbrowns onto his plate. When he asked, Candi informed to him that she had eaten while cooking for him so that she could devote her full attention to him. He felt a little uncomfortable at this pampering but pushed it aside as he saw how happy serving him made his mother. He ate as Candi smile wickedly and crawled under the table.

Les had just come downstairs nude and praised his decision as he felt Candi's soft lips once again envelope his awakening erection. There was a difference to this blowjob though. She seemed in no hurry to make him cum and took her time to heap love and worship on his cock. She languidly blew him while he ate making him incredibly aroused by the whole process. Once done, Les pushed the plate aside and scooted his chair back enough to watch his slut wink at him as she bobbed on her pole.

"I don't mean to ruin the mood, but I got more texts from Amanda through the night."

Candi frowned as she released his dick from her mouth only to lovingly stroke him in her small hand. "What did she want?"

"To talk, or so she says."

"Meaning?"

"I don't know. I don't trust her anymore. Plus, she's made life a real shit heap at school lately."
"Well, honey, I'd just ignore her texts for now. You don't want to make things any worse than they already are. But I'd save them to be safe. That way, if anything happens, you have proof of her behavior."

"You're right."

"Of course, I'm right," Candi laughed as she gave his dick a lick from root to tip. "I'm a woman, I'm always right. Besides, I'm your mama which makes me right all the time."

"Don't forget that you're my slut now. That makes you right only if I say so."

"Oh really, huh? Maybe I should just stop for a while and go back to being your mama to teach you something."

"Get real. Are you saying that you could give up sex with me now after we just started fucking for real."
"Yes, I could. I have a lot of willpower despite what you may think. However, I'd be in hell every minute while itching to feel this wonderful meat pounding the shit out of me again. Until I finish giving myself fully to you, I'm still your mama first."

Les made sure to sound as sincere as he felt when he answered, "Ok, mama."

"Good, because once I finish giving myself to you, I'll be your slut first and your mama second. Until then, we'll take it slow and figure things out as they come. As for little miss bitch, just steer clear of her as much as possible until the school year is over, okay?"

"Right. Now, are you just gonna tease me all morning, or are you gonna sit that boiling hot cunt back on this cock where it belongs?"

"You say the sweetest things, honey," Candi laughed as she crawled out from under the table and straddled his lap.

Once he was sheathed in her still surprisingly tight twat, they both groaned before the slut began grinding in slow circles on him. Full penetration was a big step in their relationship, so Les allowed Candi to pleasure herself at her own pace this time since he knew that they would be doing things his way almost every time after this.

The curvaceous tramp kept swiveling her hips in circles with an occasional thrust forward and back for close to an hour teasing herself into several small climaxes before she begged him to fuck her. Scooping her into his arms without dislodging his dick, Les laid her on the table and proceeded to piston her slow and deep to tease her a little more making her whimper. Once he was satisfied with her begging for a hard fuck, Les was thankful that the table was a heavy, sturdy number as he began pounding her as hard as he had last night. The slap of flesh and Candi's squealing filled the kitchen as she blew into a screaming orgasm.

Les was close and almost lost his rhythm. For a split second, he thought he saw movement through the window in the kitchen door leading to the garage. Still fucking Candi deep and hard, he watched for several minutes but didn't see anything and chalked it up to his imagination. Now giving his full attention back to his slut, Les gave her the fucking she screamed for and thundered past the point of no return. Candi dug her nails into his skin almost drawing blood as he hosed her cervix down yet again to the point that his gooey spunk squirted out of her clenching cunt to drip onto the floor with a splat.

When the two lovers finally got their breath back and kissed passionately, Les once again thought he saw movement, but Candi's demanding lips distracted him from trying to look. Soon, he forgot all about it as she squatted above the cum puddle and sucked his dick clean of their combined juices. Unable to help himself, he took a few more pics and forwarded them separately to both Marcus and Violet with individual messages.

Marcus responded with approving enthusiasm while Violet responded with a pic of her glistening cunt and eagerness to see and fuck the pair again.