Relative Perversions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candi then sent Les off to go entertain himself for the morning as she needed to deliver to a few clients that afternoon but promised to continue the fun later. So, Les went upstairs to take another shower to rinse the sweat of the morning off.

Once in his room, he took Candi's advice and ignored Mandy's texts, which had grown while he fucked his mother, and instead began answering his friends. It felt good to reclaim a little normalcy. Though he wouldn't trade away fucking his new slut, he was glad to once again do something enjoyable that had been a part of his life before all the madness had set in.

His friends were understandably upset over his suspension and the antics of Mandy and Amir. They offered various forms of revenge which he quickly shot down as he would be the first suspect if anything untoward happened. Still, it felt good to have someone's support outside of his family.

He was pondering family when he heard a noise outside his room. Curious, he threw on a pair of shorts and went to investigate. Candi had left long ago and wasn't expected back for a few hours, so he should have had the house to himself. Les nearly jumped out of his own skin when Lucy's door abruptly opened, and she almost walked into him. Her resulting scream told that she had expected to run into him as much as he had her.

Both siblings stood panting and trying to lower their heartrates as they stared at one another.

"Shit, Luce, what the fuck?"

"Me? What the fuck're you doing outside my room?"

"I heard someone moving around. Mama's out doing deliveries, Dad's out of town, and you're supposed to be at your friends' place. So, what the fuck're you doing here?"

Looking at him like he was stupid, Lucy held up an overnight bag. "I forgot a few things and came by to get them. You got a problem with that?"

Several thought struck Les, and he worried about their implications. "Nah, just didn't expect you is all."

"Why big brother, were you jerking off or something? Did I interrupt some personal time?"

"Maybe, but you'll never know."

Les was a little worried by the knowing gleam in his little sister's eye as she smirked at him. "Whatever, Les. Just keep it in your pants until it's the right time. Anyway, I hear you've become quite the target around school."

Now a little pissed, he responded, "Yeah, everyone seems to want to give me nothing but shit lately, and I'm sick of it!"

Lucy's eyes widened a little in surprise at his heat before she stepped forward and hugged him close. "Sorry, Les, I didn't mean to drag up the shit you're going through. You don't deserve any of that bullshit."

The frustrated teen blew out a long breath and return his sister's hug with equal affection. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have blown up at you like that. I was an asshole."

"You're always an asshole, but that was understandable. Also, the crap the dumb fucks have been pulling on you wasn't what I was originally talking about."

"Huh? Then what-"

"I meant that you've become quite a target for the girls in our school. There's one helluva severe pussy pack chasing you right now."

"What the fuck're you talking about?"
"You seriously are oblivious. Think about how girls're flirting with you lately. Think about how many looks and giggles you're getting lately."

"Ok, if you're right, what brought it on?"

"Gee, maybe because you've started being a man in a school filled with boys trying to act like one. You're standing up for yourself and not taking shit when things are unfair. Girls like that. It shows someone who'll stand up for the important stuff, like a relationship."

Still holding his sister in an embrace, he watched her eyes as she explained her reasoning. Unbidden, he was suddenly acutely aware of her body pressed against his. She had not finished growing, but Lucy definitely inherited Candi's lush curves. Her tits were large as opposed to her mother's enormous ones. Her ass was big instead of huge like Candi's. however, all of her curves were just as perfect and sculpted as her mother's. The fact that Les was now regularly fucking their mother naturally made the leap of comparison in his mind to wonder if she was as good a fuck as Candi.

Too late, he realized that his painfully hard dick was pressing into Lucy's belly at the same time she noticed. He tried to pull away, but she held him tight as she stared down between their bodies. Her face slowly rose to meet his nervous gaze before her lips inched into a wicked and wide smile.

"Feels like I really did interrupt your personal time. Guess I better let you get back to it. That is, unless you need some help with it. I know some girls who'd love to get a crack at this thing poking into me."

"Funny, Luce, real funny. I might just take you up on that one day."

Lucy's voice was barely above a whisper. "I hope you do. You deserve to be with someone who wants the real you and not an image."

Les stood there confused as his sister leaned up to give him a peck on the cheek before she released him and walked to the stairs. She stopped at the landing to cast him a quick smile before scampering down the stairs and out the front door.

The only thing that Les could think was that girls were fucking weird and that his life had become some kind of strange porno.