Reliving Doomworld

Story Info
Amaya and Sara can't stop thinking about the other timeline.
8.1k words
4.25
8.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Legends of Tomorrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place after Season 2, Episode 16 of Legends of Tomorrow, but has its own continuity, and spoilers for next couple of episodes.

*****

Doomworld. That's what Nate had called it, and God bless him it seemed like everything he named became it's universal designation, no matter how hard Sara tried to resist it. Maybe it was some kind of secondary superpower? If it was it was a pretty useless one, like getting a free gift when purchasing an item you actually want.

Of course, it wasn't the name that bothered Sara, it was the fact that she had initially screwed up and allowed that dark reality to be created in the first place. And she would have hated it, even if she couldn't remember it, but the problem was she did. She remembered every single thing.

Not at first, but gradually she got flashes of her life in that other world, the things she had done. Like killing her friends for the man who killed her sister, collecting their masks as trophies for him to display in his sick collection. It made her sick just to think of it.

The memories of that other her making the ultimate sacrifice to try and fix her mistake wasn't even that much of a comfort, because of it, and the actions of Eobard Thawne, they had screwed up time and now Sara and the rest of the Legends were stuck dealing with the repercussions of their actions. And through it all, she was haunted by nightmares of Doomworld. Both good and bad.

They were mostly all bad, but there was one thing that Sara didn't mind so much remembering, although that's mostly because at first she didn't realise they were memories. She thought they were fantasies, probably as a result of her mind trying to deal with the atrocities she had been forced to commit while under the influence of that damn spear.

But then suddenly she noticed the way Amaya was looking at her, and suddenly Sara realised exactly what they were, and that delighted her a great deal. Letting Amaya know that she knew the truth Sara started shooting her the occasional flirtatious smile, at first just to tease her. But when Amaya stopped blushing and started smiling shyly back it became increasingly hard for Sara to get those memories out of her mind.

The next thing Sara knew she was putting her hair in a ponytail, throwing on a black jacket and then examining herself in the mirror. It was by no means identical to her look from Doomworld, but it was just passable enough without raising too much suspicion. Indeed, to her great relief Sara didn't get any comments about her choice in clothing, even though it seemed she passed everyone on her way to her friend's quarters.

Well, maybe a brief look from Mick, but she'd almost expected that. For all his many, many faults he was weirdly observant. Although Sara barely noticed as she was so busy debating whether this was the worst idea ever, or genius. There was no in between.

Still, she was used to making questionable decisions, so with a deep breath Sara softly murmured, "Gideon, opened the door."

"But Captain-" Gideon began.

"That's an order!" Sara demanded firmly, then walking into the open door and twirling her ponytail as she greeted her friend, "What's up Dollface."

"Oh my God! Sara! I, I can explain." Amaya stammered, never more grateful for the invention of bedsheets, some of which were covering her right now.

There was a long pause, and then Sara grinned, "Well, I don't think an explanation is necessary."

"I was just..." Amaya protested, although she honestly didn't know what she was going to say.

"Masturbating? Yeah, I can see that." Sara grinned, "The question is, which ex were you thinking about? Nate? Or me?"

Amaya opened her mouth to answer automatically, but her mouth just stayed open like some kind of goldfish because she just didn't know what to say. More importantly she was left speechless by the sight of what Sara Lance was wearing, and the fact her Captain was slowly crawling onto the bed and up her body. The entire time their eyes were locked together, Amaya desperately wanting to look away, but it felt like if she did she would die of embarrassment.

After all, the only thing that could keep her calm in Doomworld was those eyes, or this woman in some way, and despite this mortifying situation she found herself calmed by Sara's presence. Or maybe she was just hoping if she stayed perfectly still Sara would do what Amaya was hoping she would do ever since she started remembering the other world.

"I'm guessing it's the latter." Sara announced when she was almost on top of the other girl, "I'm guessing you're remembering the same things I'm remembering from Doomworld, and like me you just can't take it anymore. That's it, huh? Are you suddenly remembering what I can do to that body, sweetie-pie? Huh? Cause I'm guessing-"

Before Sara could say anything else Amaya jerked her head forward and pressed her lips against her Captain's. This initially took Sara off-guard, but then Amaya could feel a smile against her lips and then suddenly they were kissing frantically.

When she had jerked forward Amaya had grabbed Sara's head with both hands and she left them there for quite a while, but as Sara's hands seemed to be just about everywhere, and it kind of felt like she had grown a few extra ones. So after a while Amaya moved her hands down to the back of the blonde's neck so she could play with Sara's ponytail, the very first thing she'd had a flashback too.

Touching it again gave her a bunch of old and new flashbacks, all involving playing with Sara's hair. Mostly while kissing, or during sex, but there were a few memories of after sex cuddling, and one precious memory she treasured over all others, waking up in a bed, their bed, and gently trying to wake up her lover so they could start their day.

It almost made up for the memories of doing this after a fresh kill, or all the other horrible things they had done within that dark world. Amaya always trying to concentrate on the nice memories, especially now as she was finally getting to enjoy Sara's soft lips again, and after a while her tongue.

Although to the surprise of probably both of them it was Amaya who initially pushed her tongue into Sara's mouth. Then again from what Amaya could remember she was often the aggressor in that relationship. In fact she was the primary aggressor, initiating sex with the kind of confidence and aggression that Amaya could have never imagined before finding herself in that world.

Or at least aboard the ship. God, did it feel good to be this aggressive again. And to kiss Sara again. And to feel the other girl on top of her, Amaya firmly pulling Sara into her lap where they continued kissing for what felt like hours. Glorious, wonderful hours Amaya never wanted to end. Sara on the other hand had other ideas.

"Really baby? All alone here touching that yummy little black pussy of yours?" Sara teased breathlessly when she finally broke the kiss, "You know I can do it better than you. Or anybody else."

"Then shut up and prove it." Amaya demanded, quickly adding, "And leave the jacket on! And everything else. Mmmmm, you don't need to concentrate on anything right now except my pleasure."

Grinning happily Sara teased, "Yes Mistress."

Sara had been on the verge of pulling her jacket off, but she was so glad that Amaya had insisted she left it on, because it and everything else she was wearing was so appropriate for what they were doing.

After all, Sara could remember being on her knees in plenty of public places eating Amaya out while she was fully dressed, and since they were obviously trying to relive those memories, so it was pretty much perfect.

Plus it meant there was less time to waste, Sara only having to throw the duvet out of the way and off the bed so she could get straight to the wonderful task of worshipping the beautiful dark body beneath her.

She tried to pace herself by giving Amaya another kiss or two, and lingering on her neck, but it really wasn't that long before Sara was making her way down the other girl's body, kissing the soft flesh as she went. In what felt like no time at all she was kissing her way up one boob so she can take a nipple into her mouth and suck on it.

Sara then did the same to the other, kissing her way down that breast and up the other, the only difference being that she made sure to kiss the area surrounding the nipple instead of going right for it like last time. Then of course she repeated the process again as Amaya let out such wonderfully soft little moans for her, and continued playing with her ponytail.

Whether it was her mouth around Amaya's nipple, or the playing with her hair, or a combination of both Sara was suddenly hit by the memory of doing something extra wicket, which always made her lover arch her back when doing it. It was something she might have done anyway without the memory, but recalling it caused her to grin upwards at Amaya first, giving her some warning on what she was doing.

Namely to bite down roughly on one of Amaya's nipples, her teammate crying out in mostly pleasure, and sure enough arching her back at the touch. She also pushed Sara's head more firmly into her chest, Sara only too happy to take that nipple into her mouth and bite down harder, before moving to the other and again repeat the process.

After that she briefly sucked those nipples better, but it wasn't long before Sara found herself kissing her way down Amaya's flat stomach so she could get to her ultimate prize. Before Doomworld she would have suspected Amaya to insist on more foreplay, or more likely insist they were moving too fast.

Or maybe even this was wrong, and they couldn't do this. She was from the 1940s after all. But since they were seemingly in a relationship in a nightmare world it was hardly surprising that Amaya not only didn't protest, but tried to push down on her head to make her get to her destination faster, followed by equally obvious encouragement.

"Yes, that's it baby! Make my pussy feel good like only you can!" Amaya shamelessly pleaded as Sara's lips got closer and closer to where she really wanted them, "Yes... yes... yes, oh God Sara! Sara! Lick me, lick my yummy little pussy, mmmmm, lick it now! You promised me that you'd, oooooooooh Gooooooodddddddd yessssssssss, oh yes, oh Sara!"

Amaya trailed off as Sara finally gave her what she wanted, her words dissolving into a series of long moans, groans and whimpers as she became lost in the heaven of another woman licking her pussy. As far as she can recall the Legion of Doom hadn't suddenly turned her gay in their world, they had simply put her in a partnership with Sara Lance, and nature had taken it's course.

Because that's what Sara Lance was, a force of nature which could not be denied anything when she put her mind to it, Amaya barely putting up a fight before succumbing to Sara's advances, and then never once regretting it as the other girl effortlessly redefined her understanding of pleasure.

Although she would never know for sure, or at least she hoped she wouldn't but Amaya highly doubted that the Legion of Doom would have given her any kind of happiness, and it was truly just a byproduct of pairing her with Sara, although now ironically she would be forever grateful to them in a weird way, because although she had horrific memories she also had ones which was so sweet and loving.

Memories she could have never imagined having otherwise, as although Sara was persuasive Amaya couldn't have imagine succumbing to this in the time she was from, and right now the idea of never even having any memory of it was unbearable.

What was almost just as unbearable was the slow and gentle licking Sara started out with, but while the version of her from Doomworld would have quickly protested this treatment Amaya was more hesitant to complain. After all, just because it couldn't compare to what she needed Sara was capable of didn't mean it was unpleasant in its own right.

In fact there was something so sweet and tender about it that Amaya found it intoxicating. Also given a natural relationship between them would be at best tricky it was likely this was a one time thing. Just a way to get rid of their lingering feelings for each other. If that was the case Amaya wanted to savour every precious moment of it.

So even though it was practically painful Amaya held her tongue, as Sara used her tongue to tease her, touching her pussy so gently it was almost like being caressed by a feather. And she completely ignored her clit for what felt an eternity, before eventually getting really cute with it by getting her tongue as close to that sensitive bundle of nerves as possible without actually touching it.

Of course Amaya couldn't resist forever, and if anything she was very impressed with herself for resisting as long as she did. Also she was curious, but there's no doubt Sara could have pushed her over the edge if she wanted too and made her beg. Could it be Sara Lance was enjoying this gentle pussy licking as much as her?

Sara liked variety. Her preference might have been for hard and fast fucking, but on occasion she liked it slow and gentle, so this was no big deal. Or at least that's what the other her used to tell herself. Now Sara wasn't so sure, which could be really bad, as the last thing she should do is fall in love with one of her crew, especially not one from the past who would ultimately have to return there.

But that could be future Sara's problem. For now Sara just wanted to enjoying going down on Amaya. Savour it like it would be her last time doing it. Which it very well could be, which was all the more reason to make it count. That way at least Sara would have a memory of being with Amaya that was hers and not some evil version of her.

Luckily Nyssa al Ghul had taught her a great many things during her time at the League of Assassins, and by far Sara's favourite lessons were on pleasing women. Yes, mostly on Nyssa, but after a lot of practice with her girlfriend Sara got a chance to fuck the other women of the League. By the time she left she'd fucked almost every girl, almost always with Nyssa either joining in or watching.

Nyssa also took Sara 'hunting' in random bars across the world, slowly teaching her the art of seduction, although Sara still prefered the upfront method to the subtlety that Nyssa used as easily as a physical weapon. So yeah, Sara had plenty of practice with this.

She also had plenty of practice with Amaya's body. Or at least the other version of it, and while that did make Sara hesitate for a moment nearly every time she considered using a trick she was remembering from another world she went ahead and used it, because every time it obviously had a very, very positive effect on Amaya, especially when it came to eating her pussy.

Oh yes, Amaya moaned, groaned, whimpered and cried out extra loudly from Sara's tongue easily finding the most sensitive parts of her and giving them the precise amount of pressure and attention that she knew Amaya wanted, and perhaps even needed given just how wet she was.

Of course Sara touched those spots sparingly for quite a long time, and even did her best to ignore them completely so she could just concentrate on gently licking Amaya's pussy. Again she did this to savour the moment and draw out the pleasure for them both, but just as importantly just to savour one of her favourite flavours ever. Pussy! And not only that, Amaya's pussy.

Oh yes, Sara loved the taste of pussy, and Amaya had one of the best tasting pussies she'd ever had the pleasure of licking in her completely biased opinion, and again she'd licked a lot of pussy. Which again was partly because of false memories, but that didn't matter now. All that mattered was indulging in her desires, and perhaps more importantly of all making Amaya feel good.

Amaya felt good for a very long time, then she started feeling too good. Torturously good. It just became too much. Or more accurately not enough. Amaya needed more, thanks to the other world she knew exactly how to get it. However that all involved things which made her blush just to think of them. Doing them was surely out of the question. Or at least all of them.

Amaya just couldn't stop herself from crying out with pure joy, and she didn't even try, silently hoping that no one else would hear them, although if they did that wouldn't stop her. Then eventually she reached down to stroke Sara's hair, which wasn't too bad, and earned her a few more extra licks to her clit. But it still wasn't enough, and Sara silently made it clear that's all caressing would get her.

So eventually a frustrated Amaya cried out, "More! I need more. Ohhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd, please Sara, mmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuckkkkkkk meeeeee oooooooh yesssssssss!"

Fortunately it really didn't take much verbal encouragement for Sara to really start going to work on Amaya's clit, not only lingering on it with her tongue but taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. For a while it was more than enough to satisfy Amaya, but then she found herself on the edge of orgasm with Sara keeping her there with practised ease.

She tried a little more, and even grabbed onto Sara's ponytail and yanking on it roughly which she remembered the other Sara liking so much. But it wasn't enough, and Amaya knew exactly what Sara wanted to do, and despite her embarrassment her desire to cum became overwhelming and she gave her lover what she truly wanted.

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!" Amaya whimpered, her words becoming more graphic as her need became increasingly overwhelming, "Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddd Sara, mmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue! Please, oh please, tongue fuck me! Please? Stick your tongue inside me and make me cum like a little lesbian slut! Ooooooooh, fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me Sara, fuck my queer little cunt with your beautiful girl tongue! Fuck me like only you can, ohhhhhhh Gooooddddd, oooooooh yesssssss, that feels so good. Soooooooo goooooooodddddddd, mmmmmm, oh Sara! Oh fuck! Oh yes! Yes! YESSSSSSS OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOH SARA!"

Once she finally said the words in graphic detail Sara finally gave Amaya what she wanted. Well, she did tease her for a little bit by lingering her tongue against her entrance for a few long seconds, but then finally Sara pushed it inside, turning Amaya into a screaming wreck. The White Canary did this slowly, maybe even as slowly as possible, but this just allowed Vixen to savour the wonderful feelings, and anticipate what she was sure was about to come.

Sure enough Sara then started thrusting her tongue in and out of her, triggering the kind of outstandingly powerful climax that Amaya had only ever experienced before in the hands, and/or the tongue, of Sara Lance. Only again, that was the other her, so now she truly was experiencing it, and it was even better than she remembered.

Almost instantly Amaya lost the ability to think coherently, let alone speak, her words quickly dissolving into mindless gibberish, cries of Sara's name and just joyful screaming. It was soon the same story inside of her head, although she had to get a few blissful moments of awareness as her first orgasm washed over her, and thanks to Sara it was quickly followed by her second, third and so on.

Then Amaya looked down and saw the beautiful long blonde hair in between her legs, and Sara looking up at her with wicked glee, and she just completely lost it. Mostly because she was struck by a feeling which was completely inappropriate, which was hopefully just an echo of Doomworld.

Sara was feeling the same echo, or at least that's what she told herself. Whatever the reason for that feeling it momentarily knocked the smirk off of her face, and worse caused her to miss some cum.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers