Reliving Doomworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, Sara loved degrading herself during the already shameful act of anal sex, and Amaya clearly remembered that and was using it to her advantage.

Perhaps she was abusing those memories a little too much, as Amaya made Sara slowly bounce up and down for what felt like hours, perhaps just so she could stare lustfully at Sara's obscenely stretched ass hole. Then again despite vivid memories of being Amaya's butt slut for years in reality Sara hadn't had anal sex since her last time with Nyssa, and that was literally a few years ago.

Hell, she'd been dead for most of the time, and while her body hadn't been restored to be completely virginal state her ass did seem tighter than she remembered it, so perhaps all this stretching was a good thing. Although it did test even the patients which was beaten into her in the League of Assassins, and as Amaya seemed content to watch the show all night Sara further degraded herself by breaking and begging again for what she wanted.

"Please Amaya, please make me cum!" Sara whimpered, before really getting into the begging, "Oooooooh please, please sweetie baby, pound my butt! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, pound my fucking butt and make me cum! Ohhhhhh fuck pound me, pound my butt, ooooooh, pound it! Pound my bitch butt, ohhhhhhh Amaya, butt fuck me! Fuck me in the butt and make me cum like a little butt slut! Please? I need it so bad! Please let me cum! Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, let me cum let me cum let me cum aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddd, oooooooooh shit, please Amaya, let me cum! Let your bitch cum! Let me cum like a bitch. Let-"

"Shut up and do it." Amaya suddenly said, "Make yourself cum."

The second she had permission Sara took her hands off her cheeks and started jack-hammering herself up and down. She barely allowed any time to build up steam, because it just wasn't necessary as her rectum felt more loose than she could ever remember it being.

That combined with the fact that she was more desperate for an orgasm than she could ever remember meant that Sara came in what felt like no time at all, her experience and her training somehow allowing her to power through it even though despite her memories it was easily the most powerful climax she had received in years.

Of course it was quickly followed by ones just like it, which reduced the master assassin and captain of this team to a mindless anal whore relentlessly trying to destroy her own butt hole if it meant just one more climax.

Amaya hadn't been able to stop thinking about this, or to avoid masturbating to it, but all her memories couldn't do justice to seeing her captain, Sara Lance, relentlessly hammering her own ass up and down a cock strapped around her own waist.

Maybe it was because those memories weren't real, or they hadn't been allowed the full enjoyment in that other world, but it was most likely that nothing could compare with the real thing. Which was exactly why Amaya wanted to do this again, and again, and again. Screw how she was raised, and what she was taught to believe was right. She wanted Sara, and her perfect ass.

To get what she wanted Amaya knew she would have to be as devious and as dominant as her evil self, and so far during this hellacious ass fucking she felt she had done a pretty good job. But now was the moment of truth. The moment which would decide whether she could make Sara and her amazing ass hers forever, or whether Sara would acknowledge that this was a mistake and they would go back to the way things were before Doomworld.

Because Sara Lance might be a master assassin, the captain of this ship and a total bad ass, but she didn't have unlimited stamina, and ultimately she collapsed down on top of Amaya. Leaving it to Amaya to continue the sodomy, and prove she was worthy of being Sara's top.

She started off by cautiously rolling them into the spooning position and gently beginning to pump Sara's ass, just to make sure that Sara was still conscious.

When she got the positive sounding groans she wanted Amaya rolled her over onto her stomach and started gradually picking up the pace of the butt fucking until the sound of their flesh smacking off each other echoed throughout the room along with Sara's squeals of pleasure, and the other woman's meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs with every thrust.

Most importantly she was making Sara cum over and over again from taking it up the ass, easily as hard and frequently as when Sara was doing it.

Like when Sara was in complete control there was something inside Amaya's harness which was constantly bashing against her clit. That combined with the sheer joy of sodomising another woman, especially this woman, sent Amaya over the edge of several climaxes herself.

However whether she was just so determined to make Sara hers or whether she was using memories of pushing through this before it didn't matter, Amaya wouldn't allow herself to stop until every ounce of her energy was gone and she was lying still on top of Sara's equally exhausted body. Which of course happened eventually, but not before Amaya did her best to make Sara, and that amazing ass, hers.

They then lay there panting for a few long minutes, before Sara groaned, "We probably shouldn't do that again."

"You're right, we probably shouldn't." Amaya reluctantly agreed, although after all that she wasn't really interested in resisting the urge to do this again, and given her tone, neither was Sara.