Reliving Doomworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It ended up covering her face which was always an acceptable consolation prize for it not ending up in her belly were it belonged, but Sara prided herself on being an experienced pussy licker, one who could easily swallow at least the majority of another girl's cum.

For her to just miss some like that was sloppy and unacceptable. So partly to make up for it, and partly to distract herself from that feeling, Sara refocused all her attention on getting as much cum out of Amaya's cunt and into her stomach as possible.

Which turned out to work very well as a distraction as Sara's entire world became Amaya's pussy, just as it should be, and as it had been before. As a result of this devotion Sara was able to swallow every drop of Amaya's next climax, and most of the ones that followed right afterwards.

Then she replaced her tongue with her fingers, pushing two immediately into Amaya's cunt while moving her mouth to concentrate on her friend's clit, taking it into her mouth and sucking on it while beginning to thrust her fingers in and out. Then after making the mighty Vixen cum on her fingers a few times Sara switched back so she could swallow more of Amaya's cum.

For a while Sara went back and forth, until Amaya round them over so she was riding her face. It was a move Sara could never have imagined Amaya doing before Doomworld, but now it felt so natural for the more innocent women to take control like that.

To just suddenly flipped them and start rubbing her cunt against Sara's mouth, and eventually just over her face, the displaced superhero simply known as Vixen using the master assassin and vigilante known as The White Canary as a fuck pad. And Sara loved it. She loved making Amaya cum. She loved Amaya fucking her face like it was a toy to be used. She loved... well, she just loved this.

If Amaya had fucked herself, or at least allowed Sara to fuck her, into unconsciousness right there Sara would have been fine with it. It would be them working as a team to get Amaya off, and hopefully work through whatever lingering feelings they had for each other. But honestly, and selfishly, Sara wanted some attention herself.

Which was why she was so glad Amaya dismounted her face, collapse on top of her body, but then heavily implied she was up for more from the way that she kissed Sara. Besides, Sara had always liked making out with beautiful women, especially when they were tasting their own cum in her mouth. That it was Amaya doing it was a plus.

Amaya remembered loving the taste of her own cum and pussy cream, especially when it was on Sara's lips and tongue. In reality she had never done this before, and never would have if it wasn't for Doomworld, yet when the moment came she didn't hesitate to kiss Sara, because if nothing else she wanted to show her gratitude for the most incredible orgasms she'd ever received in this life.

She put that passion into the kiss and was rewarded for it by instantly loving the taste of her own cum and cunt juices, Amaya hungrily getting as much as she could from Sara's mouth and tongue, and even from the other woman's face. Of course that was mostly for her, not truly to reward Sara. But that was okay, because Amaya knew just how to do that. Or at the very least, she had several ideas.

Remembering the most effective way made Amaya blush, but she still broke the kiss and as boldly as she could ordered, "Bend over!"

For a second Sara looked taken aback, then she cautiously asked, "Are you sure you're up for this?"

"Are you?" Amaya asked forcefully, although her nervousness clearly crept into her tone.

Sara beamed, "You have no idea."

Summoning all her boldness Amaya questioned, "Then what are you waiting for?"

As she spoke Amaya slowly crawled off of Sara, allowing the grinning captain to flip over onto her stomach and then push herself up onto all fours, and as Amaya had been steadily moving backwards this allowed Sara to almost literally stick her perfect ass in her face. Oh God, that ass was beautiful. Round and curvy, but not too big.

It was the kind of bottom Amaya had been envious of in the past, but now she just wanted to make it hers. Or hers again, because suddenly Amaya was flooded with memories of doing so many wicked and wonderful things to that ass which in that moment felt as real as any other memory had. Those memories, and the sight of that amazing ass being presented to her, left Amaya just staring at it dumbly for a few long seconds, which was clearly too long for the impatient captain.

"I said, what are you waiting for?" Sara cheeked while wiggling her beautiful butt.

This caused Amaya to glare, smacked Sara's ass roughly and quipped, "When I'm good and ready. I want to enjoy this."

The smack just caused Sara to giggle with delight, and her ass cheeks to jiggle slightly, tempting Amaya to just abandon her original plan, at least for now, in favour of giving Sara a nice hard spanking. But she was determined to do the thing that she knew would make Sara cum the hardest. So she got off of the bed and walked over to the panel in the corner of the room.

Not wanting to ask the ships computer about this Amaya briefly typed some instructions into the control panel and then before her a large black strap-on dildo appeared, something she remembered using on Sara so many times. She then grabbed it, turned to Sara who of course grinned wickedly, and then she slowly strapped it onto herself.

Then Amaya moved round so she was behind Sara again, pulled down her captain's pants and underwear and then briefly admired that ass again before burying her face in between those pale cheeks, causing Sara to cry out with pure joy. It was just another thing Amaya couldn't imagine doing before Doomworld, and yet again she loved it right from the start.

She loved licking another woman's ass hole! Sticking her tongue in such an absurd place. And not just because the perverted captain liked it, which she clearly did given the way that Sara continued moaning and crying out with pure pleasure. No, Amaya loved this, and she loved what she was going to do next, which was truly mind blowing for a girl from the 1940s.

"Oh fuck yeah, eat my ass! Mmmmmm yessssss, eat it!" Sara moaned, "Oooooooh, good girl, that's it, eat my fucking butt, ohhhhhhh fuck! Lick my slutty little back door and get it nice and ready for your cock."

Sara had always loved dirty talk, and really wanted to be more graphic with her words, just like she had in Doomworld. But this wasn't Doomworld. More to the point, this wasn't the Amaya of Doomworld. Sara had been extremely lucky that Amaya had even let her go down on her, but now not only was she licking her ass hole, she was promising to fuck it.

There was a very good chance that promise would not be kept, but now it had been made Sara really wanted it. She also wanted to say the kind of things she'd said in Doomworld, but Sara was worried about pushing Amaya too far when she was so close to getting her butt fucked, so she held back. At least, by her standards.

"Yesssssssss, lick my fucking butt hole! Oh Amaya, your tongue feels so good on my butt." Sara continued moaning between her words, "Mmmmm, but I want more. I want your tongue IN my butt! Ooooooh yeahhhhh, I want you to tongue fuck my butt. Come on Amaya, you know what I want. Stick your tongue in my butt baby! Please just ohhhhhhh fuck! Fuck yes, fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue!"

It was a surprisingly short amount of time for Amaya to grant that request as she switched from just gently licking Sara's ass hole to pressing her tongue against it and trying to force it open. The fact that she didn't get far was a testament to just how long it had been since Sara had received a good, hard ass fucking.

Which was weird, because it felt like only a few days ago Amaya was pounding her forbidden hole with a huge strap-on cock, but in reality it had been years since her last proper butt fucking, making Sara even more determined to take it up the ass for Amaya. Fortunately for her Amaya seemed just as determined, given the way she was passionately rimming her while wearing a big dick that Sara was confident that her friend remembered how to use.

Growing impatient to feel that big dick inside her ass Sara practically growled, "More! Mmmmmm, give me more. Please Amaya, fuck my ass. I want you to fuck my ass. Mmmmm, I NEED IT! Do it now! Come on Amaya, give me what I want! Mmmmm, give me what I need. Give me your cock! Mmmmm yesssss, shove your big hard cock up my slutty little ass and butt fuck me! Oh Amaya, butt fuck me! I need to be butt fucked! Please? Oh please, give me your cock! Give me your fingers! Just fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me please, mmmmmm ohhhhhh fuck, ah God!"

Cutting off Sara with a hard slap to her ass Amaya then briefly pulled her face out of that ass to growl, "Shut up and let me fuck you!"

With that Amaya shoved her face back in between Sara's butt cheeks and began rimming her even more passionately than before, switching back and forth between frantically licking Sara's ass hole to push as much of her tongue as she could through it and fuck it. Amaya also wrapped her mouth tightly around it and began occasionally sucking on it, driving Sara crazy.

It was all driving her crazy. And she loved it. She wanted more, but it had been so long since another woman took complete control of her like this. And yet, it felt like only days ago. Which was totally a mind fuck. Almost as much as the relentless teasing she enjoyed for the next few minutes.

Just as Sara was considering speaking up again Amaya suddenly replaced her tongue with a finger, barely pausing to suck on a couple of digits before pushing one inside Sara's ass, causing The White Canary to cry out with pure joy. Vixen pushed that finger into her butt as slowly as possible, left it there for a few long seconds, before beginning to butt fuck Sara, causing her to let out other sounds of pure joy.

Of course Sara wanted more, but she patiently waited for Amaya to give it to her, and she was soon rewarded with another finger, and then after some more amazingly skilful preparation Sara finally got what she really wanted. Namely a nice big strap-on cock up her ass.

"You wanna be butt fucked?" Amaya purred softly.

"Mmmmmm, you know I do." Sara grinned.

"Well spread those pretty cheeks and beg for it, and I might just consider it." Amaya said.

Doing what she was told without hesitation Sara reached back, slowly pulled her ass cheeks apart and immediately began begging before her face was even pressed against the bed sheets, "Fuck me! Fuck my butt. Mmmmmm, butt fuck me! Fuck me up the butt like the anal slut I am! Please Amaya? I need it! Please? Please fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God no, don't tease me. Fuck me! Pound my fucking butt hole! Destroy it! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, destroy my fucking ass! OH FUCK! Oh God yes, stretch that ass hole, ooooooh yesssssss, mmmmmm, AH FUCK!"

Amaya just stared lustfully at the sight in front of her for a few long seconds, then slid the strap-on up and down Sara's ass crack, making her lover whimper in such a familiar mixture of frustration and anticipation. Even though this was the first time they were doing this Amaya could remember teasing Sara like this for minutes that felt like hours, but right now she could only wait a few seconds before firmly pressing the tip of the dildo against Sara's ass hole and pushing forwards.

She wanted to go slow, both to tease Sara and to savour the moment like she remembered doing in Doomworld, but again Amaya just didn't have the patience, causing Sara to cry out loudly. This made Amaya feel guilty, and she stopped for a few long seconds, although that was met with extreme disapproval from Sara.

"More." Sara whimpered softly, before adding more firmly, "Give me that dick! Mmmmm, I want every single inch of it in my ass. Oh God yes Amaya, stuff my butt! Oh baby, just give me more of that big cock of yours."

Hearing Sara talk like that gave Amaya more flashbacks, but this time she could barely concentrate on them because she was overwhelmed by her lust, causing her to roughly thrust forwards like she had during the anal penetration.

As a result Sara cried out again, although unlike before which had been a mixture of pain and pleasure this was mostly pleasure, causing Amaya to give another forceful thrust, and then another. And through it all Sara kept her cheeks spread wide open, allowing Amaya to watch her strap-on disappearing into her friend's forbidden hole, which had to be the most amazing, and perverted sight ever.

She thought the same thing a few long seconds later when her thighs crashed against Sara's butt cheeks, announcing every single inch of that big cock was buried within her friend's backside. Her cock!

Oh God yes, Amaya could remember thinking that's what it was in Doomworld, and in this moment she was in total agreement with her dark self, because while it might not have been flesh and blood she knew a lot about feeling something which wasn't really there from her totem.

In fact it almost felt like she was using it now, because she could swear she could feel just how wonderfully tight Sara's ass was. Or maybe she was just overwhelmed by the mental heaven of burying the dick deep into Sara's forbidden hole, and the beautiful contrast of their skin as they were pressed together.

As Amaya was feeling so overwhelmed there was a long pause, which soon prompted Sara to moan, "Oh baby, that feels sooooo gooooddddd. Mmmmm, I love your dick in my ass. I love it! Ooooooh fuck me, fuck my ass, ohhhhhh yesssssssss, that's it Amaya, fuck my ass! Fucking fuck my ass! Yesssss, fuck my slutty little ass! Fuck it! Fuck my tight little white ass with your big black cock."

It didn't take much encouragement for Amaya to slowly pull her hips back, push them forwards and then repeat the process to officially start sodomising Sara. To officially start ass fucking her superior officer. Her captain. Oh God, she was butt fucking her captain, and another woman at that, yet more things she could never have imagined doing.

And through it all Sara continued spreading her cheeks, giving Amaya a perfect view of her cock pumping in and out of the most private hole on the other woman's body. Sara also continued talking dirty, saying things which would normally make Amaya blush, and if it had been anyone else this would have totally put her off, but instead it just added gasoline to the flames of her overwhelming lust for Sara and her amazing ass.

Sara prided herself on not only being bisexual, but being a switch, being there was a lot of different ways which could get her off. But gun to her head, this was her favourite, and perhaps what she so excelled at the most.

Which was probably because her first girlfriend Nyssa al Ghul had been a total top, and a very kinky one att that, Sara able to recall a thousand different nights she was in this exact position being anally taken by her first woman.

The woman who had popped her anal cherry. But that wasn't how it had been in Doomworld. No, there it was a surprisingly dominant Amaya who had taken her anal virginity and, in her words, forever made Sara's perfect ass hers.

Right now, that memory felt more vivid and real than the truth. Although there was something to be said for the truth, which was that this was their first time together. Amaya was butt fucking a woman for the first time in her life, and thanks to her false memories she was doing it like a pro, effortlessly loosening Sara's rectum and making the captain of the ship desperate for more.

Oh yes, Sara was giving up her most private hole to a member of her crew, totally submitting to them and at least in this moment becoming their bitch. God, it wasn't long before Sara had to concentrate on the lie just to take the edge off the wonderful truth.

One truth however she very much remembered throughout was how thanks to Nyssa, and according to her vivid memories Amaya, was that Sara very much knew how to please a top, and right now Sara was revelling in being the perfect little bitch for the other woman.

The perfect little butt slut for this dominant butt fucker. The perfect bottom for her top. Oh God yes, Sara could remember Amaya being her top so vividly, along with a desperate desire to please her in every way, whether that meant continuing to spread her cheeks, or shamelessly beg for more and tell her top just how much she loved everything she was doing to her.

"Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby, fuck my ass! Mmmmm fuck that feels so good!" Sara moaned shamelessly, "That feel soooooo goooooooddddddd, mmmmmm God, but I want more. I want you to fuck my ass like only you can. Please? Oooooooh baby, you know I love it when you fuck my ass slow and gentle like this, mmmmm, makin' love to my little white booty, mmmmm yeah, but I want more. I need more. You know me baby, you know that I crave a deep, hard anal pounding I'll be feeling for a week. Or whenever I walk. Mmmmm, or whenever I'm in the captain's chair. Oh yeah Amaya, make me squirm uncomfortably in my captain's chair when I'm piloting our time ship, oooooooh fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhhh, every time you see it, ohhhhhhh, knowing that it's because of you. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, it's because you wrecked my ass! Wreck my ass Amaya! Please? Wreck my ass with your big black dick so good I remember it forever, but especially when I'm in my captain's chair. Oh fuck, just fuck me harder!"

Suddenly Amaya buried every inch of her cock inside Sara's ass, and then left it there for a few long seconds while stroking her back and cooing softly. Which of course made Sara whimper in disappointment and frustration, but just as she opened her mouth again to complain she found herself yelping in surprise as Amaya started slowly rolling them back.

Sara scolded herself for being caught off-guard, her teachers in the League of Assassins, including Nyssa, inwardly scolding her and telling her to do something. She could have, but as she realised what Amaya was doing Sara simply grinned happily and rolled with her, moaning happily as she found herself sitting on the other woman's lap, which made it feel like the dildo was even deeper inside her ass.

"You want your ass fucked hard?" Amaya taunted, slapping Sara's ass, "You do it!"

"Gladly." Sara grinned.

Sara hadn't needed a little prompting, but she still enjoyed receiving it. Although not as much as she enjoyed begining to slowly bouncing her butt up and down that cock, riding it with her most intimate hole and making herself feel so very good. Sara knew perfectly well that Amaya wanted her to go slowly, and to be fair she did.

At first. However Sara was feeling cheeky, and as good as the slow sodomy felt it had nothing on a nice hard butt fucking, so after a few long minutes of bouncing up and down Sara began increasing her pace. To her delight Amaya waited until she was just about to reach the edge of orgasm before delivering a series of rough smacks, which had Sara crying out in legitimate pain and stopping her actions.

"Stop!" Amaya growled a few times, just to make it crystal clear what she wanted, then when Sara was sitting still in her lap again softly murmured in her ear, "Did I give you permission to make yourself cum?"

"No." Sara grinned, giving Amaya a look to make it very clear she wasn't remotely sorry.

"Well I suggest you slow your roll." Amaya ordered, "And spread your cheeks. I didn't tell you to stop doing that either."

"Sorry." Sara scoffed, but did as she was told.

As she was in a playful mood, just as her evil self always seemed to be, Sara considered arguing since it was just a suggestion she should speed up her roll, but that would have been a waste of time and energy.

All that really mattered to her now was restarting the sodomy, and while it couldn't compare to using every ounce of her strength there was something to be said for bending over slightly and awkwardly reaching back to spread her cheeks while she began bouncing up and down again.