Reliving Doomworld Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara actually didn't mind being denied in this case as she loved every moment of eating out Amaya in her chair. Well, as long as she would receive Amaya's girl cum eventually, hopefully followed by some satisfaction of her own. Ideally in the form of another ass fucking. And she was willing to ignore her team, and Gideon, to get it.

Because seriously, they had a time machine, so any problem could wait until after Sara got what she wanted. And what she wanted right now was to spend at least the next hour worshipping Amaya's pussy like it deserve to be worshiped. Well, she would have liked to worship her entire body, but there was definitely an upside to skipping a couple of steps, especially after a nice hard spanking.

It could have been harder. Sara had certainly received it in the past, even if she did have conflicting memories on who dished it out. But this spanking had still been very satisfying. Sara's ass still pleasantly ached to prove it, and would be hopefully aching even more when Amaya was truly finished with her.

In the meantime Sara very much focused on the yummy treat in front of her, at first frantically licking it and making sure she hit Amaya's clit with every stroke of her tongue, and then slowly lick it and completely avoid the other woman's clit. Both of which got some of the most wonderful sounds out of Amaya, and more importantly got maybe the best pussy cream Sara had ever tasted.

That was really saying something as especially after she had returned from the dead Sara had kind of been a pussy slut, seducing any woman she could just to get the taste of what she was craving. Then of course there was Nyssa's pussy. The pussy which in reality she had spent the most time eating, even if she did have an equally vivid memory of Amaya's pussy being the one she spent years ravenously eating.

Plus Nyssa had been her first woman, so it was only natural Sara would be attached to the memory of eating it. But this, this was better. Which Sara wouldn't have thought was possible, but apparently it was. And it was kind of scary because it spoke volumes of just how deep her connection with Amaya was.

Desperately trying to ignore that for the sake of her own sanity, and long-term good of the team and perhaps time itself, Sara considered a little making Amaya feel good. If that meant occasionally going back to touching the other woman's clit, and even lingering on it, just to get an extra loud cry out of Amaya, so be it.

Which led to another distraction, namely more pussy cream flowing out of Amaya's cunt and pretty much directly down Sara's throat thanks to the fact that The White Canary spent most of the gentle licking with her lips wrapped around Vixen's entrance.

It wasn't enough to take Sara's mind away from her feelings, but she was confident they weren't too far away from a real distraction from that, namely the wonderful moment she would make Amaya cum and get even more tasty juices than what she was now receiving.

Amaya ended up digging her fingernails into the captain's chair, grinding her teeth, and trying to literally think of anything else except the incredible pleasure she was feeling. And more importantly the fact that she could receive even more pleasure if she just said the right words.

Which made her want to say it even more, as did the fact that having so much power over this incredibly sexy and deadly woman, her own captain at that, was just ridiculously hot. And oh, she wanted to cum so bad. Especially cum like she knew Sara could make her cum. But she had to wait. She needed to wait. And Amaya was used to obeying difficult orders, even if they caused her pain.

This was easily the best type of pain she'd ever received while obeying orders, and it was easily worth it for a few more precious minutes of having Sara eat her out in the captain's chair. Hell, it would have been worth it just for a few more seconds.

Sadly she didn't have the stamina of her Doomworld counterpart, and eventually it all became too much and Amaya had to have more. She had to cum. She had to make Sara make her cum. Oh God, she had to cum in her captain's mouth, and all over her pretty face! And all she could do now is make sure that came across as an order from a dominant top, and not begging from a submissive bottom.

"More!" Amaya whimpered softly, before forcing herself to sound more demanding, "Make me cum you little bitch! Mmmmmm fuck, make me cum all over your face while I'm sitting in your chair! Oh yeah, make me cum nice and hard so whenever I'm sitting behind you all I think about is how you ate my pussy like the dyke slut you are while I was sitting in your chair! Ohhhhhh shit, and how I spanked that juicy little ass of yours while I was sitting there, oooooooh Goooooooooodddddddddd yessssssssss, lick my clit, yesssssss, just like that, mmmmmmm fuck! More! Lick me, ah fuck, more! Make me cum please, make me cum in your hot little mouth! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, fuck me, fuck me with your tongue, yeeeeeeeesssssssss, tongue fuck me and make me cum! Oh Sara! My Captain! Oh fuck! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

It took a frustratingly long time after Amaya first ordered it, but eventually Sara shoved her tongue as deep inside her as it would go. Combined with all the build-up and all the good memories that had been echoing in her mind lately, but especially over the last few glorious minutes, it was hardly surprising that Amaya came on the spot.

All those things combined with Sara's infamous skills at sexually pleasing women meant it was no surprised that Amaya then was effortlessly pushed over the edge of orgasm over and over again until her mind melted away and she was aware of nothing but the pure ecstasy rocking through her body.

Just before she became a completely incoherent and screaming wreck Amaya wondered why she had thought she could ever stay away from Sara Lance when she knew this was her reward for giving in to temptation? Especially when the reward she was so determined to give the other girl was just as satisfying, albeit in a completely different way.

It didn't matter now of course, because Sara Lance was hers. All hers! And nothing would change that. Even if Amaya had to rewrite time itself she would keep Sara Lance as her pussy eating lesbian bitch, that final thought combining with an extra hard thrust to render the poor superhero known as Vixen completely mindless as The White Canary continued to assault her womanhood.

Sara moaned happily when Amaya's cum hit her taste-buds for the first time in what felt like an eternity. In reality it was only a few days since she had last tasted them, and that had been their first and only other time together, but it certainly didn't really matter right now.

No, this felt like running into the arms of the person you love when you were reunited after thinking you'd never see them again for a few long days, and if Sara hadn't been so consumed by the moment she would have been very, very worried by such thoughts.

Luckily she was too busy pulling her tongue out of Amaya's pussy, wrapping her mouth around the other girl's entrance, and then swallowing every drop of precious liquid that her friend had to offer. And of course, Sara was only just getting started.

The second that first climax was done, and she had swallowed everything Amaya had to give her, Sara shoved her tongue back inside her friend and started fucking her with it, not stopping until she got a mouthful of girl cum.

This process was then repeated, however unlike the first time when Amaya's whole body just tensed up this time Vixen started grinding her cunt against The White Canary's face, grabbing onto the back of Sara's head with both hands instead of one so she could more forcefully push her face into her cunt.

Sara was too skilled to let that affect her performance at first, but Amaya became increasingly frantic, and there continued to be more cum. Also Sara just loved getting her face covered in cum, especially when she was about to be fucked in return.

Most importantly of all as the top in this scenario it was Amaya's pleasure which took priority here, so Sara happily allowed the other woman to use her face as a fuck pad. She even rubbed her face directly against Amaya's cunt just to give her friend that much more pleasure.

Of course she aimed for her clit, at one point just sticking out her tongue and doing her best to make sure that Amaya's clit rubbed against it with every little grind. Then, just as Sara was figuring out the best way to slip a couple of fingers in between her face and Amaya's crotch and then directly into the other girl's pussy, Amaya roughly pulled Sara backwards and away from that yummy treat, leaving them both panting for a few long seconds.

During those few long seconds Sara was worried that Amaya would regress into second-guessing what they were doing, and while that would be the mature thing it would also be cruel given how needy Sara was for some attention. Then Amaya grinned wickedly down at her and slowly lean down and pressing her lips against hers.

That kiss was surprisingly sweet and gentle at first, Sara going with it while aching for Amaya to pick up the pace. Then just as she did Amaya pulled back slightly and brushed a stray strand of hair out of Sara's face while giving her this intense look of affection which she never even had in Doomworld, which clearly scared both of them given how quickly Amaya changed the subject.

"So, Captain..." Amaya cleared her throat, "How would you like me to return the favour?"

Sara smirked, "Shouldn't that be your call?"

There was a brief pause and then Amaya close the distance between them and threatened, "If it is, that means I destroy your little butt hole!"

"Goody." Sara grinned, "Do you want me to go get a cock so you can ram my ass?"

"God Sara, you're such a slut." Amaya tried to sound disgusted, but ended up just sounding more amused than anything, "Yes. Bring me a nice big cock and strap it to me. Then you can suck it! Mmmmm, I can't think of a more appropriate way to prepare to butt fuck you than you sucking my dick, especially after you've eaten my pussy."

"I couldn't agree more." Sara beamed, starting to get up.

"No! I want you to crawl on your hands and knees like the little bitch you are." Amaya ordered before further explaining, "And I want you to carry the strap-on back to me in your mouth, like a dog with a bone."

"Yes ma'am." Sara grinned, quickly doing as she was told.

Amaya couldn't help staring at that perfect ass as it slowly wiggled away from her. She just couldn't get over how she was making her Captain, a woman who had more than earned her respect, crawl along the ground like some kind of animal, not once, but twice, the second time with something in her mouth.

Something she then slowly strapped around Amaya's waist, Amaya barely lifting her hips to help Sara secure that cock in place. Then after briefly pausing to give Amaya a wicked grin Sara wrapped her lips around the head of that cock and started bobbing her head up and down it. Sucking it in preparation for a butt fucking.

Once again Amaya was flooded with memories of doing this exact thing in Doomworld, except minus the Captain's chair. Well, there was that one time they had snuck into their boss's office, a.k.a. the Mayor's office, and had pretty wild sex all over the place, but as they had gleefully stared at the masks of their friends which they had helped Damien Darhk collected it wasn't a memory Amaya particularly wanted to dwell on.

Except for the fact that extremely weird sexual encounter had included Amaya sitting in the Mayor's chair while receiving a long drawn-out blow job from Sara, just before bending her girlfriend over that desk and fucking her up the ass.

Just like that time, and most of the times Sara had sucked her cock, the Captain took her time, particularly with the first few inches before eventually allowing every inch of that big cock to slide into her throat. Then Sara would just keep sucking like it was no issue for her at all, and even look up at Amaya with a look of smug triumph in her eyes.

Or just look up for encouragement, Amaya as always happy to give it, first in the form of gently stroking that beautiful blonde hair while leaning back in her chair and just enjoying the amazing sight in front of her. Then Amaya would give Sara the words that she knew she craved, which always made the little cock sucking slut blow her even more enthusiastically.

"Yesssssss, that's it Captain, suck my cock! Suck it good. Oh yeah, suck it you little cock sucker! Mmmmm yeahhhhh, get it nice and ready for your whore ass!" Amaya practically growled with delight, "Ohhhhhh yessssss, suck it good, suck it real good. Yeahhhhhh, take it deep! Take it deep down your throat! Get it nice and wet so I can fuck your slutty little butt. Mmmmm, but I bet you don't even need it. Oh yeah, reach back and shove a finger up your butt! I bet it just slides right in? Yeahhhhh, I bet that slutty little bitch hole is still loose from me pounding it the other day. Mmmmm, or maybe it's just always lose from you being a giant butt slut. Is that it Sara, huh? You been bending over for all those girls you keep sleeping with? Huh? Have you been giving them the hole that's rightfully mine? I guess we'll have to see how loose you are. Until then, just keep sucking my cock bitch! Oooooh yessssss, suck it!"

The second Amaya verbalise that random thought of course Sara reached back and shoved a finger up her ass. Or at least Amaya assumed given the little cry and then moaned that Sara let out. She could be fingering her pussy first in preparation, but knowing her girl Sara probably went straight for her ass hole while barely covering her finger in some escaped pussy juice so she could feel the pain of the penetration.

Either way it was hot, and continued to push Amaya to encourage Sara to suck her cock, just like always. Only no. All those other times were false memories. Things that happened to someone else. This was the first time Sara Lance was sucking a cock strapped around her waist, and it was amazing. And Amaya wanted to savour it, especially under these circumstances, but not as badly as she wanted to butt fuck Sara.

Which was why Amaya eventually trailed off her commentary with this, "Yessssss, suck my cock while I'm sitting in your chair. Just like you licked my pussy while I was sitting here. Oh yes Sara, I want you to think back to this next time you're sitting in this chair and remember how you ate my pussy, sucked my dick, and took my big cock up your ass while sitting in this chair! Mmmmm fuck, and I really want you to remember it every other time you sit down too. Oh Sara, I can't wait any longer. I need your ass baby. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhh, get up, turn around and give me that ass! And spread your cheeks! I want you to anally ride me while I'm sitting in your precious Captain's chair. Oh yes Sara, give me that ass! Oh fuck!"

Sara grinned wickedly, stood up, turned around and slowly lowered herself down onto the cock. To make it more erotic for Amaya and easier for herself Sara spread her cheeks apart with both hands while taking aim, without needing to be asked Amaya holding the dildo firmly in place so they were working together to penetrate The White Canary's butt hole.

Also Sara had been gently fingering her ass hole during the blow job. Those things combined meant that Sara's anal ring stretched fairly easily, Sara even crying out with mostly pleasure as it stretched wide enough for the head of Amaya's dick to slide through it and into her welcoming rectum.

She then paused to savour the exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure she was feeling, and being in this position in this place. Then Sara started to lower herself downwards, going slowly as she could to again savour the feelings of this amazing moment.

Although she also did it for Amaya's enjoyment, Sara grinning wickedly as she looked back to see her friend staring at her stretched back hole slowly swallowing inch after inch of that big strap-on cock.

It was a sight Sara certainly enjoyed in the past whenever she had been the one wearing the dildo, and this was probably better for her rectum, even though it felt like she could drop her full weight downwards and still receive mostly pleasure from the full length of the dick slamming up her slutty little ass.

All of this reminded Sara of being with Nyssa, who had relentlessly used her butt hole for her pleasure, taking Sara's anal cherry and turning her into a complete ass whore. Sara had never been more submissive than those glorious moments she'd had an ass full of Nyssa al Ghul, and oh how she had missed that feeling.

Amaya had surprisingly proven herself to be as good a butt fucker as Nyssa, which had to be because of her memories of Doomworld. Those memories were even more vivid than usual right now for Sara, who constantly had to remind herself she used to be Nyssa's anal whore, not Amaya's.

Although during this heavenly moment it didn't really matter. All that mattered was that there was a big cock in her ass again, Sara wondering how she'd ever managed to live without it.

With those memories fresh in her mind, and the previous ass fucking she had received from Amaya, Sara cried out mostly in pleasure as she slowly stuffed her rectum with dick, and in what felt like no time at all she was sitting on Amaya's lap with every single inch of that big dick buried within her bowels.

Oh yes, Sara had an ass full of dick again. Amaya's dick. She had the full length of Amaya's big dick buried deep inside her slutty little ass while sitting in her Captain's chair. For a minute or two some version of those words echoed in Sara's overwhelmed mind, then she thought she was about to cum as Amaya began whispering those same words in her ear, somehow making her feel like an even bigger butt slut.

Amaya had never found anything so captivating or beautiful as Sara's slutty ass slowly swallowing her cock, her friend providing the perfect view of it thanks to The White Canary continuing to spread her cheeks throughout the anal penetration. The anal penetration of her Captain. Oh God, Amaya was anally penetrating her captain. Again.

Oh yes, she had just brutally sodomised her captain because of memories of Doomworld, and she had come here looking to do it again. Come to the command deck to sodomise the Captain of the ship in the Captain's chair, solidifying this obscene affair in a way that neither of them would ever be able to forget. That was going to happen to begin with.

Throughout the anal penetration words like that echoed in Amaya's mind, the poor woman so overwhelmed that she was unable to think coherently, partly because of the thoughts going on in her head but mostly because she found herself staring at Sara's ass hole stretching for her cock.

Then Sara's ass finally came to rest on her lap, and Amaya was finally able to tear her eyes away from Sara's ass to admire the rest of her body pressed against her own, the contrast between their skin truly glorious. Then she felt the overwhelming urge to talk dirty again, like she had in Doomworld and the other night, both of which proved that Sara would love a little taunting as much as she would. So that's exactly what she did.

"Mmmmm, oh God Sara, that's 10 inches! That's 10 inches of dick buried in your slutty little butt! Oh fuck Sara, you're such a whore." Amaya softly moaned into her ear, "How does it feel whore? How does it feel to have 10 inches of long, thick dick stretching your slutty little whore ass?"

"It feels good." Sara moaned shamelessly, "Mmmmm, it feels sooooooo goooooddddd, mmmmm, I love your cock in my ass! I love it! Mmmmm yeahhhhh, I love sitting on your 10 inches long strap-on dick!"